• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Renee:....*stares wide eyes, looking like an apple* ....I know that....Trust me, I'll know when I'm ready and giving it to an amazing person, James...*smiles warm and timid at what Seifer said before before clearing her throat* Okay, so what is the issue you have with Sparks?

Zer0 Zer0

Renee:...*blinks* Oh....Okay...Hmm...Let me show you instead. *slowly walks over to Sparks* Watch carefully James....*then she sits down, close to the lightning warbeast calmly, and smiles. Wings fluttering* Hi Sparks...

Zer0 Zer0

Renee:...*blinks* Oh....Okay...Hmm...Let me show you instead. *slowly walks over to Sparks* Watch carefully James....*then she sits down, close to the lightning warbeast calmly, and smiles. Wings fluttering* Hi Sparks...

Zer0 Zer0
I think we should continue this in the main thread. Or in M.i.T. Speaking of which, gonna reply to it tomorrow.

MiT would be good idea so it doesn't clutter here or the main story. When should this scene happen? Before Chenglei and Co. left? or at the Warship? I'll write the setting if it helps ya just let me know. Zer0 Zer0

It might have to do with being outcast by the town she grew up in. Now when there's a bunch of people who are 'talented' in magic, she would feel self conscious and tries to push herself even more by trying to be strong and do things on her own...

I find it ironic that she tells Renee that she's there for her, but doesn't rely on anybody. Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Poor Lydia~! I would hug you if I could and if you were real.
Right? This lonely girl used to struggling by herself. Kind of nice how they're both used to doing things by themselves, and as the story progressed James is now relying on her for something as heavy and important as killing Bertrand. There was never any other character he relied on like that. There's Johnny, but he didn't go to him for help with the spell circle, he went to Lydia. It's like James naturally came to rely on her and became partners even before Lydia opened his mind to that fact. I like this couple so much.

It might have to do with being outcast by the town she grew up in. Now when there's a bunch of people who are 'talented' in magic, she would feel self conscious and tries to push herself even more by trying to be strong and do things on her own...

I find it ironic that she tells Renee that she's there for her, but doesn't rely on anybody. Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle
That's true! Gonna' be interesting to see how that plays out.

I do too. lol I mean... Frederick never thought bad of her so she could rely on him... maybe it's also like... she was the only girl with two brothers and they were independent so she thought she needed to be too? I want her to rely on James more. xD like I picture two scenarios for how she would respond to being squashed with him, one was just like... showering him in affection and just snuggling up to him and the other was reacting how she did... and when I started typing, the latter is what came out. xD

Now all Lydia needs to understand is there's a lot of people for her should she ever needs it. James included as he would want to rely on Lydia and vice versa....Just like how he's starting to rely on Chenglei.

I wonder why he's starting to rely on him too...I thought James would never do that. Hmmm~!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back