• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Dang, I just realized --- you know how I was typing James' speech about being ready I was just adding that stuff about: making you a better person because I read that somewhere, but it's actually happening with James!!!!!!! Like, he's not pushing himself as hard as during the tournament where he got sick because he didn't sleep and was so afraid, that he cheated. It started ever since he and Lydia got to working together. I just noticed that he hasn't been as scared or pushing himself too much to sickness.

Also, about Chenglei, yeah! I guess it's cause he has no choice.

Katsuya Katsuya Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Last edited:
Yep~! So Lydia being there with James makes him a better person, just like how Echo helped with Johnny's fear and misconception with girls and Renee getting Seifer to be more nicer and possibly gaining more confidence with learning new skills.

I guess it can be because they have similar backgrounds: They both have siblings, have someone they like, and they are older brothers...Hmmm..

Yea, but that's gonna be tough because Lydia is kind of stubborn too. If you noticed, whenever Renee or Chenglei tries to get her to open up emotionally, she either recoils or puts more attention to the other person she's talking with. Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

I told you, I love psychology and having different and colorful characters makes me happy at figuring them out. ^W^

I kinda' get the feeling that it's up to James. Like he has to be able to... speak his mind with her, I guess? I don't know if he can. xD like he seems like he's afraid of overstepping his bounds or something.

Not when he's concerned with a person he cares about. He will only hesitate when it doesn't work and backfires on his face. So there's a chance that James will figure out a way to get Lydia to open up emotionally and rely on SOMEONE! XD

I kinda' get the feeling that it's up to James. Like he has to be able to... speak his mind with her, I guess? I don't know if he can. xD like he seems like he's afraid of overstepping his bounds or something.
True. Also, it's nice that the latter reaction to the getting squished came out. More character development opportunities!

True. Also, it's nice that the latter reaction to the getting squished came out. More character development opportunities!

It's funny because it's like... I always have an option A and an option B. I have what I would like to see happen and what I think she'll probably do and I always end up typing what I think she'd probably do.

It's funny because it's like... I always have an option A and an option B. I have what I would like to see happen and what I think she'll probably do and I always end up typing what I think she'd probably do.
Don't change! You make interesting drama opportunities that also shows different sides of the characters and allows them to grow! Lydia's probably the most well rounded character in this RP, we've seen her in all sorts of states of emotions.

Same. I'm actually trying to get some sort side that my own characters might have but I might have ignored.

The only other character who seems as closely rounded is Seifer. He's been wavering between good and evil for a long time.

Yea. Yea, that's because of the influences from the other characters who naturally good, but then there's the dragon's influence and also with his own upbringing....Hmmm...

Hahaha... oh, I always try and go with what my character would do. xD I hate forcing them to act ways that they wouldn't otherwise act and if I want them in a situation that they wouldn't get into, it just requires me to think harder about how to get them there. It may take longer but it can eventually happen. Oh, and since I don't know if the opportunity will ever arise, or if she'll ever feel like she should ask, or if she'll even want to ask again... when the body switch happened and Seifer all primped up Lydia and afterwards when she was still in his body and kept staring at him (her? xD) she wanted to ask him if the way he groomed her was how boys like girls to look (of course with James in mind) just the opportunity to talk to him never presented itself.

Hahaha... oh, I always try and go with what my character would do. xD I hate forcing them to act ways that they wouldn't otherwise act and if I want them in a situation that they wouldn't get into, it just requires me to think harder about how to get them there. It may take longer but it can eventually happen. Oh, and since I don't know if the opportunity will ever arise, or if she'll ever feel like she should ask, or if she'll even want to ask again... when the body switch happened and Seifer all primped up Lydia and afterwards when she was still in his body and kept staring at him (her? xD) she wanted to ask him if the way he groomed her was how boys like girls to look (of course with James in mind) just the opportunity to talk to him never presented itself.
Oh, so that's why she kept on staring. You know, I kind of want to RP like this. Like, no internal character dialogue, others just guess what's going on in the character's mind. I thought it was because she liked him.

Oh, so that's why she kept on staring. You know, I kind of want to RP like this. Like, no internal character dialogue, others just guess what's going on in the character's mind. I thought it was because she liked him.

That's why I don't do a whole lot of internal dialogue, plus I came to realize that the way I try to type for each of my characters is like they are narrating their own story so I refer to things the way that they would. Like how Howl is always Master Howl. xD

And yeah... I know. xD I kinda' figure that a lot of the characters thought so too, but Lydia was just really curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back