• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Right? I have so many questions about that. Like why not run away when you have the chance to run away without the guy changing into the beast? Why didn't the old lady talk to the police? Why didn't she connect the missing people to the emails that were sent to her in the same days?

I have so many question on that movie that it makes me go 'Ehhhh?'

How would they have gotten away before he changed? I think that she was going to talk to the police, but decided to be nosy first. lol and I think some part of her did connect the two, which was why she stuffed her tissue in the door frame, acted like she believed him and was okay with it, and then went to find the girls.

Did you ever see Unbreakable?

No, should I?

Because there was a moment where he gave her the gun to shot him right there. Just end his misery! Sure the other personalities don't want that happening but the original wants that. The girl should have stuck with her idea and shot him when she had the chance. It could be because I put myself in her shoes and it's my flight or fight response but...nah, I'm gonna shot if I need to live-!

Unless it's a zombie apocolypse then I'm shooting myself because no. I'm too lazy to want to hide from moving corpses. If I really have to, I'll even live in the desert because bodies decompose faster in the heat...It's just a matter of time.

Zer0 Zer0 um... I don't really understand what James was saying when he said something about Lydia not shielding him from death. xD

Katsuya Katsuya it was meh. lol I don't feel particularly moved by it either way. xD
Like, if she can not go run and shield him too if they reversed positions, then he could try and maybe think about not doing the same thing too.

ASDFGHJKL! That's Serena's response right now. XD She's like : "I knew it! I f*cking knew it!!! You are important!!" and then cackles like a manic. Zer0 Zer0

No, should I?

Because there was a moment where he gave her the gun to shot him right there. Just end his misery! Sure the other personalities don't want that happening but the original wants that. The girl should have stuck with her idea and shot him when she had the chance. It could be because I put myself in her shoes and it's my flight or fight response but...nah, I'm gonna shot if I need to live-!

Unless it's a zombie apocolypse then I'm shooting myself because no. I'm too lazy to want to hide from moving corpses. If I really have to, I'll even live in the desert because bodies decompose faster in the heat...It's just a matter of time.

There were no bullets in the gun. She had to go get them out of the locker.

...Oh yea....I forgot about that....Still-! Would have been great if she didn't upset the little kid personality though. Like she should have continued to play along with being his friend and what not.

Like, if she can not go run and shield him too if they reversed positions, then he could try and maybe think about not doing the same thing too.

Okay, I get it now. xD

ASDFGHJKL! That's Serena's response right now. XD She's like : "I knew it! I f*cking knew it!!! You are important!!" and then cackles like a manic. Zer0 Zer0

And... wut? xD

And Katsuya Katsuya I have a third option for fight or flight. Deer in a headlight. xD because there are people that can't do either of the other two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back