• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern how the wild west was fun - temp. ooc

Pls all the charries are so good so far! I cant wait to see who else applies!

heyyy! excited to see everyone's characters! i'm thinking of making either a lookout or supply runner

Quite literally buzzing with excitement! I haven’t seen a good western rp in a long time!

my current hyperfixations are the musketeers (where I got Minnie’s FC from) and pirates. I guess soon I’ll be adding western to my hyperfixations list

pirates and cowboys are staple fixations like why are they always so good? So exciting?

season 3 krabby land GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I might make a second if we end up short on roles. I have an idea, but I am curious to see what others do first. :)

My application is going up very soon! Ended up applying for supply runner but I'm totally fine with switching to something else if that'd work better. Sorry in advance for how ugly my character sheet looks💀 I wasn't sure how to use the beautiful coding that some of you guys are using so I just kept it plaintext.

honestly, i've been thinking about second characters and yes you guys will be allowed to make a second character.

you know what,,,, the more the merrier
Excellent! I might make a second character but in a situation of like “hey this spot didn’t get filled so I can slot him in there”! I’ve got another idea so that’s why I was curious! Edith is always gonna be my #1 though ❤️

Excellent! I might make a second character but in a situation of like “hey this spot didn’t get filled so I can slot him in there”! I’ve got another idea so that’s why I was curious! Edith is always gonna be my #1 though ❤️
Yeah second characters are totally welcome if not all spots are filled in or if all spots are filled in then you guys can pitch spot ideas that I must’ve not thought of for the group and make a character for that <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back