• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern how the wild west was fun - temp. ooc

My application is going up very soon! Ended up applying for supply runner but I'm totally fine with switching to something else if that'd work better. Sorry in advance for how ugly my character sheet looks๐Ÿ’€ I wasn't sure how to use the beautiful coding that some of you guys are using so I just kept it plaintext.
Mine is super plain too, but for some reason they seem to like it. Don't stress about it too much!

plain text forms are perfectly fine! I just love doing coded character sheets because haha pretty codes omg

But coded sheets and plain text sheets are both amazing!

I always say itโ€™s the quality of the writing/character that matters, not code. Iโ€™ve written with phenomenal writers who canโ€™t code to save their lives and not so great writers who put all their energy into coding. Just do what feels right!

And people wonder why I avoid coding XD. Cole's proclivity for barfighting definitely fits in with how I put Morgan meeting the Leader lmao

poor Edie is going to have an aneurysm trying to keep up with the barfights and gambling, I can see it coming

Minnie when a fellow group member gets into yet another bar fight for the 1000th time: aw shit, here we go again

Someone: gets into a bar fight and needs help
Edie, sipping a drink at the bar: donโ€™t you be lookinโ€™ at me now, Minnieโ€™s the nice one! Sheโ€™ll patch your daft ass up, Iโ€™m content over here with my peace and whiskey

Cole: What did we learn?
The gang: Not to follow you into a bar fight.
Cole, nursing a black eye: Exactly.

finally finished embryโ€™s background! i must admit i missed writing so much :โ€™)

hi all! < 3 you guys look like a fun bunch, i'd be super interested to join you!!

got a placeholder up for now : )

Howdy! Just popping in to say that I adore the characters so far and yesss I've read through all of them. <3 I'm currently working on mine, might take a while to get Eamon's full character sheet up because I'm a bit slow lol

Howdy! Just popping in to say that I adore the characters so far and yesss I've read through all of them. <3 I'm currently working on mine, might take a while to get Eamon's full character sheet up because I'm a bit slow lol
Alright I just wanna say I love Eamon so much. And I love how you used Adam Brody as Daniel Le Domas from the movie Ready or Not thatโ€™s one of my favorite movies! <3

Alright I just wanna say I love Eamon so much. And I love how you used Adam Brody as Daniel Le Domas from the movie Ready or Not thatโ€™s one of my favorite movies! <3
Aww I'm glad! ๐Ÿ’• Ready or Not is one of my favourite movies too (not the main reason why I picked Adam Brody as a fc, he just has that weary vibe that I was going for haha)

hello everyone! yโ€™allโ€™s characters are just so ๐Ÿ˜. I hope everyone is having a beautiful day

Doing a lot better than I was two days ago, lol. If I could make a small request, could people who use some of the fancier code maybe do a small spoiler for mobile users? If not that's okay. I just tend to read the sheets on my phone, hahaha.

iโ€™d be happy to make a spoiler, i use my phone as well. my code seems to be mobile friendly, though i could make the font a little darker or something if not a spoiler?

Doing a lot better than I was two days ago, lol. If I could make a small request, could people who use some of the fancier code maybe do a small spoiler for mobile users? If not that's okay. I just tend to read the sheets on my phone, hahaha.
oh absolutely! Iโ€™m out of town today so Iโ€™ll add mine to a spoiler when I get home on Sunday ๐Ÿฅฐ

finally finished with my girl! :) hope sheโ€™s everything you envisioned the rich to be - excited to see where this goes with everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back