• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern how the wild west was fun - temp. ooc

fairyfawn

respectless
08640b34412b64c5be6d0296bc6192cd.jpg

hey

this is the temporary ooc for how the wild west was fun! here you guys can chat with each other and goof off, share character ideas, ask me questions, and tell me what role you're thinking of applying for!

have fun everyone!

links
interest check - here!
temp. ooc - you're here!
applications - here!
ic - tba

Last edited:
Girl Love GIF by MOODMAN

ugh so excited for this - finally have some downtime after a loooooooong hiatus!

thinking about making a beth dutton type gal - the not-so-friendly demeanor, family oriented one. definitely reaching for the rich!

Woo! Both the leader and supply runner are appealing to me. I'm still considering possible ideas right now.

i wanna be a scoundrel esque gunner, someone who if they were a little less awkward could fit the han solo build, perhaps twist the character to have a good home life and parents, just testing a few things out

what's up party people 👋

the veterinarian spot really caught my eye. thinking of making a quiet type that tends to flake out when things get tough, but is very observant and tactical

Howdy-doo, friends. 🤠

Thinking of sharpshooter or lookout. Perhaps a silly, lighthearted, overconfident someone as one of those two roles. Any thoughts?

Hi guys! Right now I'm not sure of what role to go for but I'm thinking maybe supply runner or lookout. I'm feeling like making a weaselly type of character for this 🤔

hey everyone! I’m not sure what kind of role I’m looking for because so many of them look so good 😭

here's the applications thread! there is no set due date yet so take as much time as you need for your application!

Aaaaaaaa, I have two different ideas for a second in command character, and I am struggling to choose between them

love Morgan! <3

i decided on Spanish Barb for Minnie's horse and i'm currently working on their form but I'm getting carried away with putting a whole bunch of gifs in the gallery section of this code kdsjakdkslkj

love Morgan! <3

i decided on Spanish Barb for Minnie's horse and i'm currently working on their form but I'm getting carried away with putting a whole bunch of gifs in the gallery section of this code kdsjakdkslkj
Yay! And I know how bad the rabbit hole can be, lol. I was researching so much Civil War stuff earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back