• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern How bad can the near future be? Lets take some psychedelics and explore 1 x 1 F search!

dyl_10

Seeing life through controlled hallucinations
Hello all!

I hope you are all doing well and had a great Halloween. I've just had a week of college and we are heading back into the Winter rush which will sure be a busy period for me, but I can't help but lust for a start to a new roleplay this winter! I have so recently got into psychology, conspiracy, and space stuff so I am just chucking around a few ideas, however i'm thinking:

pressure from the public has lead to the legalization of psychedelics, leading a rapid increase in technology, awareness, and overall consciousness. However there are secrets that the government want to hide, but people are keen to find out what exists, i am literally a sucker for conspiracies and other such stuff! I understand it is a very rough plots but I am just chucking around a through ideas and hopefully it will appeal to you, here's what I can offer and just a few little requests:

• 20 year old male with 5 years roleplay experience
  • Preferably looking for a female as the title suggests
  • Good length on replies, at least 2 good sized paragraphs but most likely a lot more depending on the situation
  • Replies at least once a week
  • Witty and fun (gotta sell myself some how ; ) )
Edit: Here's maybe a more detailed outline to the plot:
Okay so our characters would mostly likely be in college/university, my character would be perhaps a somewhat sleezy stoner, who is fairly average amongst his peers, and your character would be typical rich pretty girl, liked amongst most of her peers, her dad has a important governmental role. It is set maybe 100 years in the future where corruption and secrets from the government is blatant to see, my character has an interest in conspiracies and themes relating to this and is interest in what the government have to hide (tech, aliens etc.) along side this use of psychedelics is becoming much more popular and opening up eyes of the public.

If this interests you in the slightest, leave a comment or shoot me a message!

Love D x

Last edited:
Hey if you're still looking for any partners let me know! I'd love to chat and see about making a roleplay together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back