• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Lore
Here
"That mouth do more to ass than just kiss it?" Face still a burning red as he held it in for a moment, Sisceal pursed his lips in a teasing smirk as his eyes traveled up and down the man for a second. "You can blame your little friends for this punishment. If you hadn't gone and pissed me off maybe things would be different for them eh?" He shrugged. Snapping his fingers and separating the few bigger culprits into separate almost fish tank like glass containers.

"Maybe if you'd apologize it'll be different eh? But no, you continue to force me to treat you like....children. And you should be happy for gettin this treatment as I am being nice, I was told to place nice so I am going to regretfully play nice right now. Count your blessings" He hissed through razor sharp teeth. "Well all except for you." He pointed to Glen. "I just don't trust you still. Something just ain't right with you." He narrowed his eyes at the crusty old timer. Pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration and a ringing headache from getting chewed out for his behavior. His gracious Hotel was trying hard to reign in his usual childish, erratic emotions. Warping and weakening the containers he'd just made.
"Ergh....take your keys and get outta my sight! " He snapped again. "Or I swear ta God I'll lock you in the damn things permanently..." He glared up at nothing and nobody in particular within the empty room. "Dinner will be at five! Do NOT be late.....I need a fuckin vacation." He spat.
buzz buzz egghead egghead

“Ugh, do you ever shut up?” Rachel groaned. “Some of us have better things to do than listen to this crap.”

Despite talking tough, the redhead wasn’t looking so hot. A grimace had replaced a semi-permanent grin. Her battered body bent at a perfect 40° angle, crushed in a tight ball. By the time the priest’s sermon reached its peak, she seemed ready to keel over.

Still, while standing at death’s door, she managed to serve up the cheap shots. “The least you could do is take us to our rooms,” she chided. “As in, do something a real host would have done a long time ago. Hell, even the zombie could have figured out that one.”

Glen, who was still recovering from being singled out the first time, nearly fainted on the spot. If the sweat skydiving off his forehead didn’t make fear painfully obvious, then the high-pitched whinny did the job. “Ah, um, actually, I think we’ll be okay. Finding our own way, I mean. I’m sure we’re all thinking that, right?”

He glanced at Katrinne, then Vincent, then Katrinne again. “Right?!”

“Wait, wait... Apologize?!” He feigned gagging. “Maybe time-out isn’t TOO bad.” Watching from the absolute corners of his eyes, he grimaced as the disheveled shrimp of a man moped and groaned out words barely audible from a feet away. Yet, Vincent nodded, running a hand through thick shreds of hair that dared to slip out of place. His ego was a bit bruised at this point and angry tears threatened to pour out from behind his eyes, but he sucked it up. He should be used to that by now. “Yeah. I can figure it out on my own. Just hand me my key and let me get outta this dump.” He put a stiff hand out, impatiently waiting for new shiny silverware.

Recovering from the dizzying effects of sudden soul-swapping, the devil coughed the remnants of the revenant out of her system and dusted her dress. “You don’t want to wander around, I promise you.” She shrugged. “I’d rather get sent off...Teleported, or whatever you may have in mind, Sisceal...” Her hands flailed awkwardly at her sides as she talked, eyes ever pointed downwards aside from brief looks at the host. She had to ensure he wasn’t peeved, of course. She watched for glints of ember in his eyes, despite knowing the host’s fragile temper was impossible to predict.

Last edited:
Id be walking in a strange building as the doors would be closing behind me. "Ok... creepy." Then I walked to the center of the hotel noticing it is bigger than it seems.

"Shhh." Sisceal held a finger to his lips. A sharp toothy grin creeping it's way across his face. He let all barriers around the group drop and his posture straightened up. "You all behave. I'll be back before you know it." He shot them all a wry cocky grin before disappearing in a flash of some thick white smoke like substance and black ooze.
In a sharp crackle he apparated before the new arrival. "Helloooo. You're a face I have yet to see before. Must be a choice of It's this time to spice things up hm?" He asked coyly. Eying him up and down with a smug smirk.
KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha

His upturned nose smelled something unusually grotesque, and at first he thought Glen cut him in line before opening his eyes to no white haired menace, and certainly no room key! “What the fuck?” He could only whine, looking back at his crusty comrades for explanation.

The succubus, looking as jittery and rundown as a back alley stray, swatted the air beside her with a veinous hand.

“What?” Vincent was impatient on a good day, and today was far from a good day. He rolled his eyes, huffed obnoxiously loudly, and brought himself perhaps too close to the half-dead demon. “Look, Kat, buddy, dear. Be a doll. I’ve been through a lot today, you’ve been through a lot today, my nose has been through a lot. Say something that makes sense.”

Not wanting a hand hitting across her cheek, Katrinne croaked a small “he left.”

Vincent nodded his head, lips stretched taut as he tried his best to smile. “Thank you.”

He backed away, raising his arms in the air as if he was about to take flight. “Well, that’s all folks! I’m gonna go now, it was fun meeting you all again, I hope I never see or smell any of you ever again!” He bellowed each word before ending with a deep inhale. “I hope you wish for the same.” Ending what he thought was a beautifully articulated and intimidatingly chic speech, Vincent sashayed to the nearest door. There were several, but he chose the one smack in the middle of the wall. “Bye bye!” He laughed, grabbing the handle and giving it an earnest tug.

It swung open and revealed a room. “Wait, wait, guys, are our rooms HERE?” The hotel room wasn’t anything particularly gleamy, but it looked criminally comfy to the worn pretty boy who charged in. It was just then, with that hopeful gasp, that Vincent was subject to a stench worthy of a hundred meters of flying bile. He gagged immediately, grabbing for his own face and tripping over his own limbs as he made his way out of that room as fast as humanly possible. He slammed the door shut behind him and threw up on the ballroom floor.

Katrinne could only watch and giggle. “Oh, not all over your new clothes!”

I wouldn't be frightened. "Im Blade Ovakaski and you are." I'd ask not intimidated. then i sparked a flame in my hand just to show him what i can do. Then just in case i would be holding my katana but not getting it out.
Axeykins Axeykins

Last edited:
"Sisceal. the Host of this establishment. It's a pleasure to meet you boy." His razor sharp smile only widened as he stared down his nose at him. "Oh how cute. You've brought a candle light and a letter opening." He clapped his hands together. He didn't flinch, his smile never faltered. Not a single ounce of nervousness or unease came from him at the sight of fire or a blade. In fact it was the complete opposite. He got nothing but pleasure from seeing this display of bravado, a subtle version of it but none the less it made him bite his lip in pleasure. "You're quite a spunky one. Aren't you? I think you'll get along peeeerfectly with the other guests. You'll be able to converse with them before dinner. It's not for a while but well, what is time anyways hm? I certainly wouldn't know." With another crackle of white and black he teleported behind the young man faster than the blink of an eye. Leaned over with his face in close and hands draped gently on his shoulders. "You're going to enjoy it here with us." He chuckled darkly.

I'd be looking around the place Sisceal teleported me to. "Sure I will" I was sarcastic when I said this. I then tripped over a rock on the ground. "woah." i said falling. "ooof, well that was trippy" I wasn't amused at all at my joke.

Axeykins Axeykins

Sisceal scoffed. Just standing there and staring down his nose at the boy with a smug grin plastered all over his face. He wasn't going to life a single finger to help this fool back up. "Damn. If your humor is that bad and you can't even take on a pebble I'd had to see your fighting." He snorted. "Can you make it down da haaaaaaall or do I have to get a stroooooewer for da baby?" He mocked with great glee in his tone. Ruffling the guy's hair as he did a little turn around him. This one was going to be fun. "You'll find yer room key already in your pocket so nooo worries about that now. Made it the nice big and bright kind so you can't lose it. Okaaaay?"

Stepping around a puddle of puke, Rachel could only scoff at the man. “Aw, don’t like your room? Too bad, I think it suits you.”

The door directly next to Vincent’s ended up being her choice. Without hesitation, she yanked it open. Inside was what you’d expect from a hotel. A bed, a nightstand with a lamp, and...mirrors. Everywhere. All four walls, inexplicably covered in mirrors of varying shapes, sizes and time periods. Other than that slight abnormality, there was nothing wrong with the room.

“What a dump,” Rachel sniffed. “C’est la vie. I’ll take it.”

Standing in front of the random assortment of doors, Glen gave them a quick once-over. They all looked exactly the same on the outside, but that didn’t stop him from putting some thought into the decision. Finally he picked one furthest away from the rest.

Before he could open it, however, something caught his eye. Down the hall wandered a person he’d never seen before. The tall, dark and katana-wielding stranger hadn’t noticed the group yet, so Glen turned to the others to ask a very important question.

“Does anyone else see that? You all see it, right? I’m not just imagining it?”

The fun of watching the contents of Vincent’s guts hit the polished ballroom floor was short, unfortunately, with news of what was undoubtedly a new member spoiling whatever was left to be spoiled. She considered rushing into a random door, ignoring whatever she was hearing. Looking once at the retching man and once at the one who looked like a pile of retch, Katrinne dragged herself to Glen’s side. Standing a considerable distance away from him to save herself from an excessive barrage of the senses. She looked at the new face. Swords. Tall. That was all the harpy’s starved brain could divest, but it was enough for her to stare and watch the scene unfold, perhaps more as a babysitter than an onlooker.

Vincent, on the other end of the ballroom, was busy wiping himself off with his blazer. He could see the new figure in the distance, but he was so peeved that his love for eavesdropping was gone. He threw the black coat and its sparkly embellishments to the floor, marching to the first door he could find in a thin white dress shirt. He passed by the red haired psycho’s room and yelled a quick “asshole” before grabbing the neighboring door. This time, it smelled fine. He stepped in, not entirely trusting, and took a seat on the bed. It was dark, only softly illuminated by the light coming through the windows. He tried looking through them, but couldn’t quite see anything but white. “No lights? Well, it’s better than living in a fart cloud.” He headed straight to the sink.

A whine was Glen’s response. Not in the mood for barbecue, he retreated behind a certain redhead. Proving once again that he was nothing more than a spineless coward, he shoved the woman forward. “You deal with this!”

“Don’t touch me you—“ Rachel suddenly found herself face-to-face with a new threat. “Huh? What the hell are you supposed to be? Some kind of magician?”

"Half Demon actually, my father was a fire demon" then i got out my katanas. "fun fact about my katanas that they are made out of a titanium alloy that is one of a kind." I am not afraid of her well I never was afraid of anyone. I then Trapped Rachael into a fiery ring also Glen was trapped in it and i was moving the insides of the ring towards them and I was walking in my room.

"No no no. That's a bad boy now." Sisceal tsked. There was a crackle of energy and warping of the air in the room. Rae and Glen would find themselves outside of the ring and now the Host stood in their place. Standing directly in the flames. Grinning wickedly as they danced along his body. Creeping up his arms and legs as he stared the young man down. Enjoying every second of the flames heat on his flesh, they didn't bother him one single bit. Didn't even leave a mark on him. "We play nice now with other guests ya hear? Weeeeell, most days. Unless it suits my fancy to see you all at each other's throats." He clenched his fist excitedly. The edge of his mouth becoming moist as the thought of the carnage. It was his favorite part. Brought to the brink of death but denied it's sweet embrace....as long as the Hotel intervened that is. He always got far too carried away with his toys to it's constant dismay.

Glen’s screams were louder than the inferno raging around him. He clung onto his companion in the same way a terrified child would hug a teddy bear. Even after they were out of harm’s way, he was still screaming. Right up until Rachel smacked him across the face.

“Shut up, idiot!” she barked. “Get ahold of yourself! We got bigger problems now!”

Both of their eyes travelled up to the figure basking in the flames. Fire reflected red in his unblinking stare, highlighting the deranged grin contorting his face. Nothing remained of the man they once knew. There was only a monster standing before them.

Last edited:
I was thinking about the zombie coward and the psycho girl knowing that he is better than both of them. "I love the look on that cowards face when i brought out that Inferno Ring". I sort of cackled a bit. then I thought of Sisceal and mumbled to myself "Bastard."

This was the first time she heard of his kind and brought more than a few concerns about what else she was missing out on. Knowledge was not her greatest strength, despite her knowing enough to slither away from the reappearing Host before she found herself in a fire ring or worse.

She skittered past the fire-wielding halfbreed’s quarters for the heat reverberating out of his magical capsule burned, even if she were to pause and stare for a second.

There only seemed to be one more room left and its light switch was nowhere to be found.

The dress shirt was drenched into a transparent grey, clinging closely onto shivering skin. He swung a hand through wet hair and gazed into the mirror as if he wanted to seduce his reflection. It had been a cycle of humiliation and rehabilitating for the past few hours for Vincent. He sighed. Of course, the peacefulness of the moment was not to be allowed for too long. The sound of footsteps in his hotel room sent the man out of the bathroom with a series of melodramatic stomps. “Who the—...Oh.” He shook his head and crossed his arms, pointing a thumb at the door. “Taken, loser. Find another room.”

Katrinne‘s throat felt clogged. The dry skin on her forehead creased as her overgrown eyebrows furrowed, the siren’s nerves jolting inside of her but the embarrassment of letting it show was unacceptable. Her pride in her fist, she scoffed, “There are no rooms left!” The room’s owner was much more relaxed, taking little time to roll his eyes and throw himself onto the bed. “Guess you’re it, or something. Whatever, go sleep in the ballroom, hobo. You look the part!” He cackled at his own jibe, his chest rising and falling erratically as he lay on soft silken sheets dyed a bloody crimson. Katrinne didn’t have a response but she didn’t want to leave either. So, she stood there. Vincent turned his neck to look at her from his spot on the bed, “What’re you looking at?” He got up and, with an outstretched finger digging into her shoulder, prodded her out the door as one would do with a dog. “It’s...time...to...Go!” He poked her with as much force an index finger could hold and slammed the door shut. Katrinne, standing outside the door like someone just dumped her, scratched her head and reclined against the shut door. Maybe she could ask Sisceal, but she’d much rather not.

There weren’t many people who get on Rachel’s bad side, mostly because those people end up dead. In her mind she had already killed the hotelier in a million different ways, and yet the scumbag hovered in front of her, still very much alive. Frustration turned to anger, and anger turned into mean words.

“You should learn when you’re not wanted,” she snarled. “Unless you’re here to give us our keys, piss off!”

Glen made a sound in a frequency only dogs could hear. After pivoting uselessly for a few seconds, he launched towards a heartbroken Katrinne. Grabbing the she-devil by the shoulders, he violently shook her back to reality. “She’s going to get us all killed! Please! You need to do something!”

"No fires in the hotel please." Sisceal snapped his fingers and snuffed out the flames in a rush of oozing shadows and white mist. He wasn't going to tolerate that! At least none that he hadn't created himself.
He wiped his mouth off and slicked his hair back to perfection. His eyes rolled to Rae's direction. "If you weren't so wrapped up in your own damn ego maybe you'd see that you've already got your keys." He snapped back. "I'm willing to say you didn't see it though with that fat head of yours makin it hard to see anything past your own nose." The host stepped forward and bopped her nose gently with an extended finger.

Her legs sported goosebumps in reaction to the unwelcoming coldness of the floor. She looked at her reflection in the floor briefly, brain thoughtless and blank as she stared into the tired-looking idiot on the other side. She was so pale, so weak. The background music of Rachel screeching and Sisceal’s obnoxiously calm retorts grew louder and louder. Katrinne raised her head to finally tune in and was greeted by a rampaging and frantically pleading Glen way too close to her face. She hit her head from flinching backwards and was certain she heard a muffled “fuck off” from the other side of the door.

“What,” she pushed him off of her, “what do you mean ‘we?’” She scrambled to her feet and wiped the strings of hair out of her face. Leaning over, she squinted and watched Sisceal do what he does best. “Yeah, I... I don’t know, Glen.”

Rachel’s expression twisted into a scowl, hatred settled so deeply in her features that it might set. The slap of her hand smacking away Sisceal’s echoed throughout the corridor. “Don’t you point those dirty sausages at me,” she screeched. “Try that again and I’ll chop them off!”

All this talk about chopping gave Rachel an idea. An awful, horrible idea. A smirk crawled across her freckled cheeks as she reached behind her back, producing a pair of silver shears. They winked menacingly in the light. “You know, your own mug is looking a little lumpy. Here, I’ll take care of that rat’s nest for you.”

In one swift move, those scissors sliced off a decent-sized chunk of Sisceal’s glorious pompadour. It fell to the floor, landing with a heavy thump before deflating in a sad, flat pile. “See? You’re looking better already!” Rachel jeered, exploding into cackles.

“Oh,” Glen wheezed. “This isn’t good.”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back