• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hotel Cali (Eggy and Axey sides)

H
Created at
Index progress
Complete

Welcome Guests!
Sunlight slivers pouring in through stained glass windows livened the drab interior of an age-old library and emphasized the gaudiness of vivid red hair. Perched atop a dusty tome throne, a self-titled queen finished folding a crude crown fashioned from some torn paper. After she placed the new accessory upon her head, she cast an apathetic glance towards her unwilling servant. “Ugh, are you done yet?”

On the other side of an unusually elongated table, a cursed cadaver worked without rest on flipping through ancient volumes for any minuscule clue about the history of the hotel or its owner. “I-I don’t think there’s information here. Not unless we find a diary. Or something.”

There was a hollow thud as a book connected with a skull containing liquefied brains. “Don’t give me that excuse!” Rachel prepared a hefty dictionary to lob if her demands were not obeyed. “Find me some dirt on this guy already! In case you forgot, your lazy ass would still be blubbering in a closet if I didn’t let you in on my amazing plan!”

Grunting with mild displeasure, the zombie returned to scanning paragraphs from some corny mystery novel. Its glossy cover showcased a crimson vixen with one good-sized bullet hole in her forehead, and for reasons unknown, Glen very much enjoyed the gruesome illustration.

Last edited:
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Any form of silence within the confines of the musty old books was instantaneously shattered. Blown away by the sudden crash of a brilliant blonde metallic angel from above. A young pop star from another time making a grand entrance. Although this one far from intentional by his standards. Flung downwards from above by the sickeningly sweet acting of the Host.

He braced for impact but that only prevented most of him from being busted up. At least, at most he lost an arm and a leg. And his temper. "FUCKING. GODDAMN. PIECE. OF. FANCYASS. SHIIIIT." Vile words erupted from the gorgeous figure's lips as he shuffled around to pick up his pieces angrily.

~~~meanwhile~~~~~~

"Oooh look darling. I wonder what they're up to. Don't you." Obsidian planted a kiss on the cheek of the priest. Pulling away with a wide grin before cradling his head and forcing it towards a screen. Sisceal had no reaction other than to grin and bear it. What else could he do when strapped to some sort of...table or bed?? Too mortified to speak or move. Who the hell knew when it came to this monster. Whatever it was he seemed to enjoy it greatly. "This should be great eh priesty poo? I wonder what those craaazy kids will get up to next? what their plan truly is. How they'll do without you." He giggled. This'll be a grand show."

egghead egghead

“What the hell?!” Startled by an unexpected intrusion, the walking talking dead man jumped straight out of his seat and toppled onto rigid ground. Watching helplessly as alphabetized research material flew everywhere, he could almost sense salty water form in dry eyes. But since his tear ducts stopped working decades ago, Glen could only whimper.

Sitting upright and mourning the loss of pulpy literature, it only took one look for him to recognize who exactly had barged in. “L-Lucid...is that you?”

On the contrary, Rachel rested her chin on a gloved wrist and grinned so uncomfortably wide that her freckled features almost split in half. “Hellooo, what’s this?” she hummed, ever so slightly intrigued. “Does my minion have a friend? Oh, that’s rich! Anyone associated with this moron must be twice as pathetic, bwahahuaw!”

"Huh-wha?" The shining individual swiveled around at the mention of his name. Looking for just who in this Hellhole knew him and by sight none the less! When his ever bright green eyes set upon a the familiar shambling shape they lit up even further.
"GLEN! Oh my GOD! Stay right where you are!" He bounced up and down excitedly. Quickly reattaching his leg to run over and give the old fart a firm squeeze. Wrapping his one and a half arms around him as tightly as possible. Without causing too much damage to the man. All the while flipping off the quite rude redhead in the room with his one unattached one. She looked so familiar but he couldn't quite place his finger on it.
egghead egghead

If it were anyone else, the postmortem pariah would have screeched and shoved off an invader of personal space. However, since the one wrapped around him was a friend, he simply chuckled. “Wh-what are you doing here? Oh, good God, please don’t tell me...you’re trapped too?”

Patting the younger man’s back awkwardly, Glen attempted to keep on a calm and collected façade, though it almost instantly shattered the second he spoke again. “I...I didn’t think we would see each other again! I wanted to, of course...But not like this. Not in this hellhole.”

As if ripping apart emotional moments was her specialty, Rachel butted in with another scathing remark. “Aw, reunions always make me cry,” she swiped a fake tear from her remaining eye. “HAH, you mushy chumps forget that your precious friendship and love mean nothing here. The only thing that matters is being better than everyone else. That’s why we gotta find this guy’s weak point, and by ‘we’, I mean you!”

Hurling a bulky encyclopedia at her peon’s wrinkly face, she unleashed another manic cackle. “You got no choice, losers! If you wanna escape Hotel Cali, you’d better do as I say!”

Last edited:
"I don't know. I think I am? I haven't been here long enough to know WHAT this place is.....only that the dude who runs it is an asshole." He chuckled softly. Squeezing the old man tighter. Taking in the moment a slight bit longer before pulling away to look him up and down. "You have no idea how much I've missed you! I've save a seat at every concert! Sent out God knows how many invitations! Gah, it's so great to see your face again and that you're doing....okayish? I assume."

As the tome flew past his head. Aimed at the old man, Lucid whipped around to face this...whoever it was. She looked familiar. "Excuuuuse me. It would be much appreciated if you went and fucked off hun. M'kay? We're trying to have a moment here and don't need the extra bitch in the room."

Explosive guffaws shook the entire room, rattling endless rows of shelves and even knocking over a few musty books. Flashing her signature razor-toothed smirk, attempting to intimidate with a mouth able to rend flesh from the bone, Rachel leaned forward ever so slightly. “Oh, you’ll come around. I know you will, because if you don’t, your buddy is the one who’s gonna be punished.”

She made a yanking motion, as if tugging on an invisible leash. Immediately, her slave lurched forward, ripped away from a warm embrace only to once again become sprawled across the floor.

With excitement seeping into her already choleric tone, the demoness practically swelled with pride. “Guess who learned some new tricks since that little gas station stint? You’re lucky we’re not on my home turf, where I can do whatever I want, whenever I want. Otherwise, you’d be in the same boat as this smelly compost heap of a man!”

Now kneeling, not exactly on his own free will, Glen glanced towards a fallen superstar. “I’ve been better,” he dryly quipped. “I-I would have visited or called or...something, but, well, you can see why that never happened.”

Rachel interrupted the pity party with a swift punt to the zombie’s jaw. “Shaddup, nobody cares about you! Anyway, might as well cross off this dusthole as a hiding place for something interesting. Where else could secrets be hiding? Half of the places in this damn hotel are just bedrooms!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back