• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
H
Created at
Index progress
Complete

Welcome Guests!
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Axeykins

Humanoid Typhoon

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity. Scattered throughout time and space it goes by many names and has many faces, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave......Or can you?

That is your challenge, the only true challenge. Find a way to beat this monstrous place and it's even more monstrous host *I'll be playing that part*. Survive and make it out alive. Simple enough isn't it? The key lies at the heart of the castle like structure, now that it's location is vaguely known, it has been a fight to get to it.

Beware the nasty creatures that wander the castle. Some are merely small, weak monsters while others are Eldritch abominations that can drive a man insane just by their form and some...some are the very people you called friends and allies. Easy enough to face, right?

A few words of warning though.

You will suffer.

For we are all prisoners here, of our own device.

This place lies everywhere and nowhere, every time and no time. A place of all worlds between all worlds.

To all new comers. *bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

To those who have been here many a year, I can't wait to play again.

197147_1356411664831_384_300.jpg

Last edited:
"Why don't ya come out and enjoy the courtyard Marron! It's lovely out!" The young looking priest called out from his comfortable spot on the edge of the fountain. "You know you want to."

"Ha ha, try all you like, but I'm not falling for that one again. I know all to well what time of day it is." The vampire stood smirking in the doorway leading out to the courtyard. The awning over it provided the perfect amount of shade to protect him. His golden eyes stared blankly off into the distance, he couldn't see the sunlight flooding the decadent space, but he could feel the warmth of it reflecting off of the stones and knew all too well that it meant nothing but pain. "The last thing I need is another third degree burn!"

"Aww, you're no fun." He grinned. "I say best be enjoying the morning before you know who wakes up and starts harrasin' us. At least that's the only thing I like about 'im. He never gets up early unless there's a new guest needin' tormented."

Lucian looked around. He had no clue where he was. He freaked out and looked at the large building in front of him. He had no clue what it was. A mansion? He flies up to one of the windows and looks in. It wasn't a bad looking place, but he still didn't know what he was doing here.

It had been so long since the wandering soul had laid eyes upon flesh and blood. Cahill raised it’s head, expecting nothing. Instead, it caught sight of the most beautiful structure it had ever seen in what seemed like centuries of roaming the Earth. It reminded it of it’s past. Without hesitation, it headed towards the gates. It noticed a flying creature above it, but Cahill was so entranced that it ignored the presence and blindly followed the paved road. “Where is my gold, where is my gold…” It whispered the chant continuously, almost in sync with it's pattern of footsteps.

Last edited by a moderator:
C.B rolled to a stop. He had been bumming around the hallways for almost 3 hours now, "accidentally" breaking things and peeping into ladies' bathrooms. He didn't find a single other soul in the building yet; the place was a ghost town.

He looked around. It was obvious he was in a hotel, shouldn't there be somebody running it?

The beautiful, aging carved pathway ended abruptly. Cahill didn't stop walking, however, as his form passed through the doorway. It shifted it's stare upwards once again. "Oh dear, oh dear!" It spoke frantically to convey it's excitement. "It only gets better and better. Who is the lucky lad that lives here..." It's slightly floating feet headed forward, and Cahill immediately caught sight of a figure coming it's way. It had never seen something like it. Still, Cahill waved it's hand in welcome. This could be that lucky lad!

The first thing he noticed about the stranger was it's teeth; long and sharp, like knives. It waved at him from down the corridor, beckoning, and C.B had no problem waving back.

"Yo, mister," he called as he started towards them. "Does it hurt when you bite your tongue?"

Though it couldn't process what the blocky figure said at first, it posed a question and Cahill knew it was his duty to quickly respond. "Hello! Ah, well, I'm not sure how I can answer your question! To be honest, I'm not too sure myself." It's eyes scanned the bystander's body. "Excuse my shameless questioning but... Are you a human?" Cahill tried to smile.

C.B had a scribble for a mouth, and now it was stretched wide into a smug grin. He didn't seem to be bothered being stared at.

"Well, yeah," he shrugged a boxy shoulder, as if it were obvious. "What about you, mister? Are you a ghost? Are you a monster?"

He sounded a little too...excited asking those last questions.

The revenant was caught a little off guard by the blocky person's assumptions. "Is my appearance so unsightly? I am what they call a ghost. But I am positive I do not resemble a monster!" Cahill made an expression of anguish.

"Anyhow," It brushed it's shoulder off despite the absence of dirt, "you may refer to me as Cahill."

"So, you're dead?"

C.B started skating circles around the ghost man, the wheels on the bottom of his obnoxiously thin legs humming smoothly against the floor. He stopped once he found out Cahill, sadly, wasn't see-through.

"That's real messed up, man," he concluded. "I like it. Call me C.B."

Though Cahill tried very hard to keep it's composure, it couldn't resist it's body from twitching as the oddly shaped person circled around it. When he stopped, Cahill stood tall once again. It turned to face the man as he introduced himself. Extending a hand outward, Cahill spoke endearingly, "It is very nice to meet you, Sea Bee. I'm sure your parents were.. of the creative sort."

He awkwardly shook the ghost's hand, and looked a little disappointed when it didn't pass through him. This guy must be the hotel owner...or what was left of him.

"Guess this is your place, huh?" he scooted back a bit, out of grabbing distance. "Those urn things were broke when I got here."

C.B.'s question brought a frown upon Cahill's otherworldly face. "I'm not... Do you mean.. Are you not the lord of this great castle?!" It shook it's head in disbelief before starting down the hall. "There is no use speaking to you any further, but if you'd like to accompany me, we can both search for the lord, Sea Bee." It spoke sternly despite knowing it was being very unchivalrous. It also knew it was being illogical. There is no time to waste, nor is there time to save.

Cahill was stuck here forever, but it refused to act like it acknowledged that fact. Poor C.B. had to face the brunt of Cahill's own insecurity.

"Yo, Casper, what's the rush?" C.B followed close behind. He needed someone to blame when the owner found out about the mess, and it wasn't like he had anything else to do.

It abruptly stopped, turning sharply on it's heel. "Cahill. You should not be one to judge names, Sea Bee, and you should also be in a rush because..." The ghost's voice trailed off. It couldn't think of a reason. Cahill was engulfed with embarrassment, and looked down at his feet in shame. It could only manage to mumble "I'm sorry."

"Whoa..." he didn't expect Cahill to lose it on him so soon. He thought he could get away with a few more jabs, but maybe picking on a dead man with needles for teeth was a bad idea to begin with. "Uh, yeah, whatever."

He moved past the ghost, then looked back with the nastiest smirk on his face once he was further away. "Just don't get up in my grill like that again, okay? You got weird dead guy breath."

He skated away.

Despite wanting to question everything C.B. said, the gloomy ghost kept it's mouth shut for the time being. It forced a smile and tried to keep it's distance. As they proceeded, Cahill was fascinated by the peculiar shoes that allowed C.B. to move so quickly. The contraption made it hard for Cahill to keep up.

"How do these poltergeist powers work? There is surely a way to accelerate or even ascend into the skies! I've read of such as a wee babe." It spoke softly to itself (the only defining trait of it's otherworldliness). Cahill tried to use it's form and jump. It was in utter shock when it levitated to and through the roof and onto the second roof. Before it's voice was out of reach, however, it screeched "Sea Bee!"

Even after countless years of being a revenant, Cahill had much to learn.

It was about to pass through the third floor, but the joyride abruptly ended and it fell on it's face with a loud thump.

Approaching the big doors, Declan stood with an angry expression.

"What a place.." He pushed them open with the side of his body. The creaking noise was atrocious and echoed throughout the nearby hallways.

"Hello...?" The empty greeting faded down into the hollow walls. He threw his hands into his hoodie pocket and sighed, taking in the creepy atmosphere.

One more time.

"Anyone here?"

He turned around in time to see the lower half of Cahill slip through the ceiling. He grinned, the guy really is a ghost!

Having no reason to stick around any longer, C.B sped off down the hallway to find more vases to break.

His footsteps echoed quite a bit. The place was pretty big, and seemed empty.

"I guess that means no ones here?" Declan snickered and started walking down one of the halls carefully.

"Uh-hem!" A deep voice rang out through the hotel. Coming from all corners even though not a single speaker or intercom was to be seen. The source was a tall, slender, dark haired man with skin like porcelain and eyes like the harvest moon. His demeanor was elegant and inviting. Far from what truly laid beneath the surface. "Attention guests! There is to be a special party tonight to welcome all newcomers and celebrate those who have been with us through many, many years. The festivity will commence at approximately seven, but feel free to come whenever."

C.B was in the middle of creating a small fire in a trash bin when he heard the voice. It came from nowhere and everywhere, and talked about a "special party".

His smirk grew wider. The invitation to a little mischievous fun was out there, and he couldn't wait to take advantage!

As soon as the voice spoke up, it made Declan jump and quickly look in all directions to find out no one was there.

"A party?...people have been here for years?"

Although the voice didn't seem to come from any place specific and it made him curious.

Cahill had managed to steady itself on a level and was aimlessly wandering about when the sound of an intercom rang out around him.

When the message concluded, Cahill shook it's wispy head. "I thought I was the frightening one.." It scoffed to itself, following outdated signs in hopes to find the venue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back