• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The hallways seemed to stretch on forever. C.B followed them for awhile before realizing that he had no clue where he was going.

He looked around. Everything was starting to look the same to him: doors, doors, and more doors. It was dizzying, and made him wonder about what sorts of things were hiding behind them.

He moved up to one closest to him, then tried the shiny knob. The door opened...

...and led him out into the courtyard.

Last edited by a moderator:
After searching for what seemed like a few hours, Cahill skid to a stop and huffed out smokey ghost breath. "This is pointless!" It stared longingly at a faded painting of a humble ranch. "I'm a ghost, you cannot confine me." A smile crept on the spirit's wispy face before it bolted towards the nearest window. It hovered over the courtyard, looking at the land beyond the large fence with frightening determination. But upon reaching the fence, the ghost seemed to fall under the curse of morality as it plopped onto the courtyard ground with a whoosh.

"Hey! Hear that Sissy poo~ Sounds like the old demon is throwing a party again!" Marius laughed. Plopping down comfortably in the shade.

"And? Do you honestly think I want ta go to a party of that psychopath's?" Sisceal responded in a bitter tone. Whipping open his bible to get the little flask and take a good long swig from it. "You know how his parties always go. You've been here long enough."

"Yeah yeah, but come on! Don't you want to greet all of the fresh meat and see any old friends? You have been MIA for a long time now you know?" He could tell he had the priest now. Sisceal could never resist seeing old friends and offering help and advise to newcomers. It was just in his nature.

It took a second for his eyes to adjust to the light. Overhead was the bluest sky he had ever seen, and in the short distance of the paradise there were two men lounging. They didn't seem to notice him.

"Yoooo," he greeted as he glided towards them. "What's up? Any of you old guys know where this party is at?"

After the announcement, Declan found his way out into the courtyard. There was a small group of quite the people.

He didn't say anything but awkwardly walked over to them. The sky was bright and made him, look down squinting.

Cahill groaned, and turned it's head to find a sight that made him groan louder.

When it saw Sea Bee and multiple other (hopefully) friendly faces, Cahill sprung up and acted as elegantly as it could. "Oooh! My sides! Who planned such an inconvenient gathering?" It looked around for approval as it shrieked dramatically.

If the ghost's obvious falling from the sky wasn't enough to grab C.B's attention, its loud wailing did the trick.

"Oh, hey, it's ghost dude. You tailing me, little man?" he grinned teasingly. "You haunting me now?"

It wasn't the response Cahill expected. But it still wanted the attention.

"Oh, please, Sea Bee.." It looked at a distant, sulking form. A human that had a soul similar to Cahill inside of it. Sea Bee was human, somehow, but this young boy had the flesh Cahill once had and now yearns for. It wanted to feel the boy's skin.

"Sea Bee," It spoke sternly, "do you know who that beautiful specimen is? His skin makes me feel..." Cahill's voice trailed off, falling into a dreamlike trance as it recalled the feeling of life. But with feeling comes pain.

"Sorry, ghost dude. No clue," he said, eyeing the boy. He did get a weird sense of familiarity looking at him, but that was the most he felt.

"Well, then, how about we both introduce ourselves? It'll only be a minute.." Cahill rushed towards the young boy, not looking back to check if Sea Bee came along or not. The ghost was almost too enthusiastic.

"Good afternoon, young man! My name is Cahill! Nice to meet you at this small celebration!" Cahill spoke quickly and grabbed the boy's hands as soon as it finished speaking. It feels like heaven... A soft moan escaped from it's lips.

The second his hand was grabbed, Declan jolted his gaze to see who did it.

"Um....." He eyed the ghost before him with a slightly disturbed look.

"I'm Declan...nice to meet...you..?" Hesitant to talk, he slowly took back his hand, keeping an eye on Cahill.

When the captivating feel of human skin left Cahill, it quickly returned to Earth and straightened it's nonexistent spine. The ghost cleared it's throat. "Very sorry about that, Declan." With a wrinkly smile, it stretched an arm around Declan and led him towards the center of the courtyard. As they walked, it continued the conversation in hopes of minimizing the boy's fear. "If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?"

Cahill's smile widened.

A shiver went through him as the ghost placed an arm around him. It didn't seem to have any bad intentions so Declan decided to talk.

"I'm 18..." He averted his gaze in a pathetic attempt to avoid anything awkward. During moments like this he was really wishing he had decent social skills.

"Well suit yourself." Marron shrugged and hopped up from the ground. He was tired of waiting for the old priest to answer him. "Be a party pooper for all I care. I'm heading to get ready. Put on my finest suit and meet some new people, maybe have a bite or two." He flashed a fanged grin.

"Do whatever ya want, I don't care." Sisceal waved him away and reclined back in the sunlight. He knew he'd crack and wind of going later, but right now he was determined to not show any weakness in front of Marron. Last time he made a mistake like that it nearly cost him his life.

"Maxwell you idiot, introduce me!" The door opens and Maxwell(Zack's assistant) appears holding a radio/cd player.

"Ladies and gentlemen,

It is my great honor to present to you

A man of class

A man of great wisdom!

An individual so generous, that he has allowed you to be in his glorious presence

Here I give to you the essence of Excellence

The only one of his kind, Zack Hall!"

(he plays Zack Hall's theme on his portable stereo system, the song below)

Zack Hall walks through the door and enters.

"No need to adjust your eyesight. Yes, it is I, "THE" Zack Hall. Star of such movies as Robot Ninjas 4, Judge Jury and Executioner, Quadruple Payback, and my latest movie, Threat Level Midnight. The sun, the moon, and stars have aligned, and here I am" *flashes his smile*

[media]

[/media]

Marius just so happened to be walking by when some newcomer came through the front doors of the place. He nearly had a heart attack too seeing as it was so....loud and unexpected to him.

"Uh....um..." He cocked his head to the side as he picked up on their voice and located exactly where they were in the room. "Nice to meet you? But uh...what's a movie?"

"..........................................., oh sorry I was checking my hair *puts down a mirror* my hair is my main priority. I will only use shampoo and conditioner with natural vitamins and minerals that will take care of my hair in this humid weather. Hi I'm Zack Hall *smiles* Yes, THE Zack Hall. A movie? A movie, is better than any treasure. For it holds my image, my smiles, my physique, and my incredible acting too of course" *he winks at Marius* "Wait, your just kidding with me. I know what you really want. Maxwell hand me a picture *Maxwell, Zack's assistant, takes out a 5x10 picture and hands it to Zack, "Here you go. I'll just make it out too "My Number One Fan, Your hero, Zack Hall" *Zack hands the signed autograph picture to Marius. ""Dammit Maxwell! You didn't pack the right shampoo. Only 4 different vitamins for hair support in this shampoo. Unbelievable. Do people think I just wake up in the morning and look this amazing? Well, actually I do...... but still!" Zack throws the shampoo bottle across the empty hall

"....Uh...that doesn't explain much." He frowned slightly. He was very much confused by what was going on now. Who was this guy? At least he had a bombastic personality. Marius turned the piece of paper the guy handed to him around in his hand. Not quite sure what to do with it..he could frame it but what good would that do him? He'd most likely put it in the frame backwards. "I'm sorry...but I can't see it." He admitted rather sheepishly as he held up the picture.

C.B stayed behind. He couldn't hear what they were saying, but he could tell that the ghost was very excited about making a new friend.

He watched the conversation for a bit longer before rolling up to a holy man taking shots from a holy flask. "Whoooa, mister, how'd you get your hair that dope shade? You get struck by lighting?"

Eighteen?

"Ah, yes, the prime age..." Cahill repeated the number in it's mind.

It turned sharply on it's heel and clasped Declan's delicate face in it's hands. Cahill leaned in close, examining the human's skin eagerly. It's eyes jumped from cheek to forehead, from lips to nose, from center to edge. "I apologize, Declan, but your physical beauty is very distracting." Cahill focused it's gaze on Declan's eyes before retracting it's hands and giving off a small chuckle. "I am not sure if you are the vicarious type, but would you mind teaching me how to look this well?"

"My performances, their beyond senses. Just knowing your in the presence of one of my movies will greatly enrich your life. I guarantee it" Zack takes a look around. "I came up here to relax after shooting my last film. I've never seen a place like this. So where are the massage parlors? I have this kink of my back that I want to get rid off. Maybe take a mud bath afterwards. Say what's the name of this place anyway?"

Beauty? Declan thought to himself before replying. He has terrible dark circles and no appeal whatsoever. Terribly out of shape too... Maybe he wasn't thinking in the same manors Cahill was.

"Uhhh..." He placed a hand on his cheek lightly touching it. This was exactly the awkward confrontation he was trying to avoid. Not exactly sure why, but he was blushing a tinge. Too close for comfort.

"I don't do anything really.." Declan paused for a minute looking at Cahill.

"Wait. What? What does it matter you don't even have skin."

"If I could see it to begin with I'm sure it would be great...but I'm a little behind on technology." He smiled shyly and tucked the signed photo away in his pocket. Maybe Sisceal would appreciate it more..he was more from this guy's time right? "This place is called Hotel California. And massage parlors? Hmm.....I honestly couldn't tell you...they could be anywhere at the moment. You'd have to ask the host. I'm sure he could make some appear if you wish." He shrugged. "Unfortunately he's a little busy at the moment though. There's going to be a party tonight to welcome the new guests and some of the old ones as well."

~~~

Hearing a different voice chime in this time, Sisceal turned his head around to look. "This?" He motioned to his pure white hair with a smile. If only I was struck by lightning to get it this shade. That would be far more interesting of a story." He chuckled. "Sadly I was just born with it, so there's really not much to tell."

He was a little taken back by the priest's response. His voice was so kindly and gentle; the perfect sound for such a divine person. "Well, you can tell me what this party thing is about. Who was the dude announcing it? The rich old geez running this place?"

"Eh, no problem. I'm about to take a nap, a beauty nap. Don't want to have any unwanted wrinkles near my eyes you know. Maybe I'll go to the pool later and work on my tan. I just hope your walls are high enough. I don't want to the paparazzi taking pictures of me over the walls while I'm lounging at the pool." Zack grabs a bag and then a mineral water from a bag Maxwell was carrying and then shoves the rest of the bag to Maxwell's chest. *he takes a couple sips* "Well, you keep me informed of that party. I'm sure the residents of Hotel California heard I was coming and their having the party in my honor. Why wouldn't they? Come Maxwell, let's go find me a room. Preferably one with a view of the entire side outside, a master suite"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back