• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hotel Cali: New Character Sheet!

H
Created at
Index progress
Complete

Welcome Guests!
Character Sheets

Axeykins

Humanoid Typhoon
The place to put your characters from now on for this forum! Old characters may be reposted here as well

This is a bare bones character sheet skeleton if you're having troubles:

You're an odd one aren't you? You look so lost, why don't you come inside and let us get acquainted.

Do you have a name?:

How old are you?:

Where did you come from?:

Step into the light and let me see what you look like:

Anything else? Tattoos, how tall you are, scars, ect?:

What are you?:

What are you like?:

What is your past?

Tell me whatever else you wish to:

You can come from anywhere and be anything. The only limit is your imagination.

Last edited by a moderator:

Name:

Obsidian
????

Race/species:unknown

Abilities: A very skilled magic user and good with any sword like weapon. He prefers his delicate saber like blade over any other.

Appearance:

adam_lambert_wallpaper_by_acceptedoutcast.jpg

adam_lambert_wallpaper_by_acceptedoutcast.jpg

Personality:

He appears as a warm and inviting host, but it is only a facade. He true nature is mad, cruel, two faced and controlling. Often throwing tantrums like a child when things do not go in his favor or a guest outsmarts him. He is also quite flamboyant, loving to go over the top in almost everything he does. As for love, he has none and does not even know what it is or means either. Despite this he is quite the player....and not picky either. Assuming he knows what it means to express this feeling. 

He often calls his imprisoned ones his 'dolls' when he truly favors them and his favorites are those he cannot 'break'. Normally calm and seemingly understanding if angered enough he will lose it completely.

Background:

Obsidian has ruled this strange place for many years. He claims that this duty was given to him by his master, whom he follows and obeys without question. Knowing no other existence beyond this or how this came to be his existence now. Only what he has been told for far longer than he could ever hope to remember.

He is the only one who knows exactly where the key is and all of the ways out.

Do you have a name?:

Síscéal Athair Anderson

How old are you?:

I can't remember...(looks to be in his early 30s)

What are you?:

Human, and a priest? At least that's what my garments look like.

Where did you come from?: Ireland

204089_1372287617029_450_360.png

One eye is pale pale blue, the other a deep lust red.

What are you like?:

With a hint of Irish in his voice he can be summed up as an extremely kind and caring individual. Always bubbly and happy to help one in need. If you are an ally that is. If you are an enemy of his or a more hostile stranger he will behave in a very shut off and cold.

One will get the same cold attitude if one brings up a touchy subject with him. Such as why he is there or prying in to his past greatly.

What is your past?:

Anderson has been one of Obsidian's prisoners for possibly the longest time which gives him the advantage of knowing all about him and the place he rules over. He accepted the terms of being a substitute in order to free the one he loved, but sadly it was a trick. The woman he sacrificed himself for never loved him and ran off with another man as he was trapped for eternity. Now he only seeks revenge against them all, resulting quite frequently in failed assassination attempts and a long term in the oubliette. Where one is forced into isolation, to be forgotten by all.

He is a heavy drinker.
Abilities: A very skilled holy magic user and good with a clawed gauntlet and rapier. He is proficient in small firearms as well.

What is your name?:

Marius Poarta

How old are you?: 304

What are you?: Vampire

Where did you come from: I....I don't know.

black-white-handsome.jpg

His eyes are a deep goldenrod and his skin a smooth, light caramel.

What are you like?:

This man is a walking teddy bear. With no trouble flirting with anything that walks on two legs. Do not be fooled though, he can be quite cold and cruel when he wants to be. Particularly when under the influence of Obsidian.

What is your past?:

He doesn't remember much of where he came from. He knows that he used to live in a lovely little town in Romania, then at some point moved to New Orleans. The rest is a blur of faces and lights, all he can remember is standing in the middle of Bourbon street and then the rest is the halls of the Hotel...He has no idea how he even got here or anything at all, when he first he arrived he hardly remembered his own name....

He is blind.

There is a tattoo of a butterfly on his lower back and a strange, tribal tattoo like marking on the palm of his left hand

He wears a wedding band on a chain around his neck, although for what reason he could never explain.

Do you have a name?:

Haimo

How old are you?:

Irrelevant 

A forgotten land that was forgotten in a sea of blood.

b9ce9e88ac1107f0b69bbaef203d1a71-d5qiel3.jpg

Height: Varies

Weight: 80 Gallons

Other: Hole in chest revealing a still heart. Wreaks of blood

What are you?:

Blood Warden

What are you like?:

Haimo's playful nature tends to mask his cruel intentions. His curiosity about life has lead to many ailments that plague people to this day.

What is your past?

Haimo was born on a bloody battlefield where it was discovered by a vampire. Haimo was raised as a noble and as a source of blood for the vampires. Blood seemed to never stop flowing from it. Over time Haimo's existence brought peace between vampires and humans of the land until it became bored with it. Haimo starved the vampires and performed blood experiments on the humans. Soon the nation began to war again.

As the humans and vampires fought, Haimo grew stronger. it wasn't long before the entire land was covered in red. It was then that Haimo was able to use the nations spilled blood to wash it away.

After a series of events the majority of Haimo's body was sealed away in a temple locked in a pocket dimension known as the Blood Box.

Do you have a name?:

Haimo

How old are you?:

Irrelevant 

A forgotten land that was forgotten in a sea of blood.

b9ce9e88ac1107f0b69bbaef203d1a71-d5qiel3.jpg

Height: Varies

Weight: 80 Gallons

Other: Hole in chest revealing a still heart. Wreaks of blood

What are you?:

Blood Warden

What are you like?:

Haimo's playful nature tends to mask his cruel intentions. His curiosity about life has lead to many ailments that plague people to this day.

What is your past?

Haimo was born on a bloody battlefield where it was discovered by a vampire. Haimo was raised as a noble and as a source of blood for the vampires. Blood seemed to never stop flowing from it. Over time Haimo's existence brought peace between vampires and humans of the land until it became bored with it. Haimo starved the vampires and performed blood experiments on the humans. Soon the nation began to war again.

As the humans and vampires fought, Haimo grew stronger. it wasn't long before the entire land was covered in red. It was then that Haimo was able to use the nations spilled blood to wash it away.

After a series of events the majority of Haimo's body was sealed away in a temple locked in a pocket dimension known as the Blood Box.

Accepted!

Name: Glen

Species: Undead

Appearance:

Height: 6' 7”

Hair: Black.

Eyes: Brown and full of regret.

Clothing: Pale yellow shirt (used to be white). Black pants with suspicious stains on it. Duct tape, staples, super glue...anything that can hold his body parts together.

Other: smells like dirt and grease.

"Personality": Glen has spent his entire life (and afterlife) fearing everything around him. He is paranoid and self-preserving to the point where he traded his soul for immortality when he scraped his knee. He got screwed over though and ended up dying anyway, then came back as a living, festering corpse. His least favourite word is “zombie".

Background: He doesn't remember how he got here; he just opened his eyes one day and found himself staring up at a crack in the hotel ceiling. Now spends the decades lurking the hallways and crying alone.

Name: Rachel

Species: Human...?

Appearance:

Height: 5' 9" (standing on heels)

Hair: Short, looks like it was butchered with a knife, dyed bright red.

Eye(s): Insane and green. There's an eyepatch covering the right one.

Clothing: White fur coats, pearl necklaces, cocktail dresses...anything that makes her look rich/fancy. She also owns an impressive collection of (definitely stolen) jewelry.

Other: has sharp teeth and freckles.

Personality: The only word that comes somewhat close to describing Rachel is "pleasure-seeker". She is the most tolerable person in the world if you're on her good side...otherwise she is a selfish, alcoholic debauchee with a filthy mouth and a violent streak. She's single, ladies and gents.

Background: Rachel has a history as long and smelly as her tongue. She is guilty of almost every crime known to exist, from littering to classic manslaughter. She owns an illegal fight club and supernatural drinking hole, The Blood Bucket.

She was drunk when she stumbled upon the hotel. Since there's free booze and no rent, it's safe to say that she isn't thinking about leaving anytime soon.

Last edited:

Name: Glen

Species: Undead

Appearance:

Height: 6'2"

Hair: Brown.

Eyes: Brown and full of regret.

Clothing: Pale yellow shirt (used to be white). Black pants with a suspicious stain on the crotch. Duct tape, staples, super glue...anything that can hold his body parts together.

Other: smells like dirt and armpits.

"Personality": Glen has spent his entire life (and afterlife) fearing everything around him. He is paranoid and self-preserving to the point where he traded his soul for immortality when he scraped his knee. He got screwed over though and ended up dying anyway, then came back as a living, festering corpse. His least favourite word is probably "zombie".

Background: He doesn't remember how he got here; he just opened his eyes one day and found himself staring up at a crack in the hotel ceiling. He now spends the decades lurking the hallways and crying alone.

Name: Rachel

Species: Human...?

Appearance:

Height: 5'9" (standing on heels)

Hair: Short, looks like it was butchered with a knife, dyed bright red.

Eye(s): Insane and green. There's an eyepatch over the right one.

Clothing: White fur coats, pearl necklaces, cocktail dresses...anything that makes her look rich/fancy. She also owns an impressive collection of (definitely stolen) jewelry. Other: has sharp teeth and freckles.

Personality: The only word that comes somewhat close to describing Rachel is "pleasure-seeker". She is the most tolerable person in the world if you're on her good side...otherwise she is a selfish, alcoholic debauchee with a filthy mouth and a violent streak. She's single, boys and girls.

Background: Rachel has a history as long and smelly as her tongue. She is a serial dimension-hopper guilty of almost every crime known to exist, from bank robbing to classic murder to kidnapping alternate universe versions of Glen to work at her illegal bar and supernatural drinking hole, The Blood Bucket.

She was even on the run from the time cops when she stumbled upon the hotel. Since there's free booze and no rent, it's safe to say that she isn't thinking about leaving anytime soon.

Accepted!

Do you have a name?:

Hmm. Yes, I remember now... Arclaire, the Half-Alchemist

How old are you?:

I don't know, it didn't matter where I came from... Time changes nothing at all.

A place long lost to the eternal fall of ashe... a world full of regret and loss, where the damned are swallowed by their own hatred and the fortunate wither away into nothingness. Apothos.

(A quick sketch I did;)
Alchemist_zpsi6j2jzh0.png

Forgive my slow speech... my auditory-telegrapher is quite old now... as you can tell, I do not have a mouth anymore. Nor most biological organs, for that matter. How am I sustained? Through my magic of course, is it not the same here? I am 7"8 ft. by your metrics, though I'm rather short for my people. I don't know why the common version of Empyra, er, rather, 'humans' are so small.What are you?:

Ah, where do I even begin... The Empyrian people are among the last of the 'old world', having lost their magic many centuries ago due to the folly of our ancestors. Only through the appearance of Aspects, augurs whom were chosen the ancient deities of creation, whom sheltered us from the darkness with their god-like powers, were we able to survive the cataclysm. They erected a sacred haven for us, the Pale Citadel, Ciro. And for a time, there was peace. Relatively...

Magic is rare in my world. Most of us were powerless and afraid of the darkness looming outside our borders. Like most of my kind, I was born disfigured and weak in the slums of the Outer Wall, struggling to survive and make home in the harsh wastelands. More so than most. But in a sense, my suffering was what made me strong... Through my pain, I was able to rekindle the lost power of my kind's muddled and tarnished bloodline... However, to be granted such a gift, something dear had been taken away from me. As is the nature of my world, the curse of the ones bearing a 'Soul'... I was made able to use magic. But as you can see, such power has a consequence, one that can never be undone. It has granted me immense strength, ridding myself the burden of mortality... and I have long served my holy king for an untold time against the horrors beyond light, but each year I can feel my own vessel slowly turn against me. Since our magic relies heavily on our emotions, we sometimes get consumed by such overwhelming feelings. Scars of the flesh never fully fade, correct? Well, nor do the ones inflicted upon the mind. To counteract the poisoning of my conscious and body, I have undergone metal augmentation through arcane-smithing, one of the last remaining schools of 'Arcana' that have been preserved since the Eclipse.  Alas, even to my own, especially those who are familiar with the risks, I am considered of a monster because of my gift and curse of magic...

I think that answers your question of 'What am I'.

What are you like?:

What an odd question. I suppose I am like most other humans, with dreams and ambitions. More than anything, I wish to understand, as is my function, a scholar in an order of ancient warriors. I am not like the others. I find their thrill in combat disgusting. You say this place is a link to countless realms and worlds, if so, may I conduct my research here? I will bother you none.

What is your past?

Have I not told you enough? Excuse my rudeness, but I do not see how this is relevant...

You may find this hard to believe, but I am, er... was female. Yes, it's true. No, I am not lying. 

Do you have a name?:

Hmm. Yes, I remember now... Arclaire, the Half-Alchemist

How old are you?:

I don't know, it didn't matter where I came from... Time changes nothing at all.

A place long lost to the eternal fall of ashe... a world full of regret and loss, where the damned wither away into nothing. Apothos.

Forgive my slow speech... my auditory-telegrapher is quite old now... as you can tell, I do not have a mouth anymore. Nor most biological organs, for that matter. How am I sustained? Through my magic of course, is it not the same here? I am 7"8 ft. by your metrics, though I'm rather short for my people. I don't know why the common version of Empyra, er, rather, 'humans' are so small.What are you?:

Ah, where do I even begin... The Empyrian people are among the last of the 'old world', having lost their magic many centuries ago due to our folly. Only through the appearance of Aspects, augurs whom were chosen the ancient deities of creation, whom sheltered us from the darkness with their god-like powers, were we able to survive the cataclysm. They erected a sacred haven for us, the Pale Citadel, Ciro. And for a time, there was peace. Relatively...

Magic is rare in my world, most of us were powerless and afraid of the darkness looming outside our borders. Like most of my kind, I was born disfigured and weak in the slums of the Outer Wall. More so than most. But in a sense, my suffering was what made me strong... Through my pain, I was able to rekindle the lost power of my kind's muddled and tarnished bloodline... However, to be granted such a gift, something dear had been taken away from me. As is the nature of my world, the curse of the ones bearing a 'Soul'... I was made able to use magic. But as you can see, such power has a consequence, one that can never be undone. It has granted me immense strength... and I have long served my holy king for an untold time against the horrors beyond light, but each year I can feel my own vessel slowly turn against me. Since our magic relies heavily on our emotions, we sometimes get consumed by such overwhelming feelings. To counteract the poison of my mind and body, I have undergone metal augmentation through arcane-smithing. Alas, even to my own, especially those who are familiar with the risks, I am considered of a monster because of my gift and curse of magic...

I think that answers your question of 'What am I', correct?

What are you like?:

What an odd question. I suppose I am like most other humans, with dreams and ambitions. More than anything, I wish to understand, as is my function, a scholar in an order of ancient warriors. I am not like the others. I find their thrill in combat disgusting. You say this place is a link to countless realms and worlds, if so, may I conduct my research here? I will bother you none.

What is your past?

Have I not told you enough? Excuse my rudeness, but I do not see how this is relevant...

Accepted!

Do you have a name?: 

Kida

How old are you?:

7 and a half

Everyone kept calling my home the "forbidden" forest. But I don't know why. It's not dangerous if you're not dumb

get_em_boy__or_not_by_sakimichan-d6lpbop.jpg

Tattoos: None

Height: 3ft 9in

Scars: So many. Mainly on her arms and legs

What are you?: 

Forest Demon

Her powers basically range from being able to mimic the sounds of various creatures and communicate with them, as well as manipulation of thriving plant life and wind. Although the latter is most easily and frequently used whenever her emotions dictate her actions. 

What are you like?: 

Kida is very loud and stubborn. She doesn't know much about the world outside of her home, but hates to admit it, so she tends to act as if she knows everything until she's proven wrong. Kida is a very loud and playful child. She loves to run around and get into mischief, especially around more serious characters. However, she can be extremely quiet when on a "hunt." Unless you have some sort of extremely sensitive hearing, you'd best always be on your toes when you aren't able to physically see her.

What is your past?

She can't remember anything before the Forest. It had always been her home. Kida had been raised by practically everything living inside of it. Her teachers and caretakers ranged from the wolf pack that dominated the northern side of the forest, to the elven warriors in the eastern part. The only species that didn't welcome her was the humans, who would often pass through her home. Every time she was seen by one of them, they would either try to run from her or kill her out of fear. So, for that reason, Kida isn't the most welcoming towards humans and is actually quite afraid of them. 

She has a "Guardian" named Yyp. He is roughly the size of a small wolf, and serves as her best friend and protector. He looks cute and cuddly. But his teeth and claws are sharper than knives and harder than diamonds. So good luck surviving if you piss him off~. 

Do you have a name?: 

Kida

How old are you?:

7 and a half

Everyone kept calling my home the "forbidden" forest. But I don't know why. It's not dangerous if you're not dumb

get_em_boy__or_not_by_sakimichan-d6lpbop.jpg

Tattoos: None

Height: 3ft 9in

Scars: So many. Mainly on her arms and legs

What are you?: 

Forest Demon

Her powers basically range from being able to mimic the sounds of various creatures and communicate with them, as well as manipulation of thriving plant life and wind. Although the latter is most easily and frequently used whenever her emotions dictate her actions. 

What are you like?: 

Kida is very loud and stubborn. She doesn't know much about the world outside of her home, but hates to admit it, so she tends to act as if she knows everything until she's proven wrong. Kida is a very loud and playful child. She loves to run around and get into mischief, especially around more serious characters. However, she can be extremely quiet when on a "hunt." Unless you have some sort of extremely sensitive hearing, you'd best always be on your toes when you aren't able to physically see her.

What is your past?

She can't remember anything before the Forest. It had always been her home. Kida had been raised by practically everything living inside of it. Her teachers and caretakers ranged from the wolf pack that dominated the northern side of the forest, to the elven warriors in the eastern part. The only species that didn't welcome her was the humans, who would often pass through her home. Every time she was seen by one of them, they would either try to run from her or kill her out of fear. So, for that reason, Kida isn't the most welcoming towards humans and is actually quite afraid of them. 

She has a "Guardian" named Yyp. He is roughly the size of a small wolf, and serves as her best friend and protector. He looks cute and cuddly. But his teeth and claws are sharper than knives and harder than diamonds. So good luck surviving if you piss him off~. 

Accepted!

Do you have a name?: 

Echo

How old are you?:

Seven...teen? 

Absolutely no idea. There are too many dimensions and too many timelines and too many possibilities. 

tumblr_meiihmq8vk1r24hxjo1_500_large.jpg

Tattoos: A tattoo of the sun and moon that resides on her right shoulder 

large.jpg

Height: 5ft 4in

What are you?:

For the most part? Human. 

What are you like?:

Echo can be pretty awkward at first. When you first get to know her, she's quiet and shy, and self-conscious about every little word she says. However, once she gets more comfortable, she can be loud and excitable. And kinda sarcastic at times. Echo isn't the type to sass every little word that someone says, but she can drop a one-liner every once in a while. She loves talking about her travels and is always interested in the lives and stories of others as well. However, Echo does have a bit of an issue with attachments. She tries her best not to get attached to people too easily, or at all at times because she knows that, eventually, she'll have to leave them. And with her current skills, she isn't capable of returning to the same dimension twice without help.  

What is your past?

Echo had been raised and taught by a man named Nicholas Tether. As far as she was concerned, he wasn't her biological father. But that didn't stop her from loving him like one. At an early age, he showed her the wonders of other worlds and times. She never had a set home, as their home was the Multiverse. Still, having never had a permanent residence, Echo never really longed for one. No day for them was boring, as the infinite possibilities kept both of them busy and entertained. The purpose behind their studies was Nicholas' desire to write a series of reports on their findings. It wasn't impossible for him to write about all of the universes because he often visited his other selves in order to collect more data and reports, but it was indeed a taxing task; and often dangerous for a girl as young as Echo. 

When she turned fifteen, he gave her her own means of traveling; a little pocket watch (above in her picture) that allowed her to travel through space and time. The larger clock controlled the timeline, while the three much smaller ones controlled the dimension, galaxy, and allowed her to avoid paradoxes. Unlike Nicholas' device, hers was much more simple and much easier to lose. It became her most important and prized possession. 

A few months after her fifteenth birthday, after Nicholas had taught her the basics on how to use the device, he disappeared without a word or a hint as to where he went. Echo had tried visiting his other selves in different dimensions as to get a clue, but they had disappeared as well. Now, two years later, she's still trying to find her father figure. 

Unfortunately, upon appearing in the world that this roleplay's "hotel" resides in, her watch became damaged. Because of this, she is unable to leave. The most she can do with it is "teleport" a few feet by fiddling around with the timeline. 

Do you have a name?: 

Echo

How old are you?:

Seven...teen? 

Absolutely no idea. There are too many dimensions and too many timelines and too many possibilities. 

tumblr_meiihmq8vk1r24hxjo1_500_large.jpg

Tattoos: A tattoo of the sun and moon that resides on her right shoulder 

large.jpg

Height: 5ft 4in

What are you?:

For the most part? Human. 

What are you like?:

Echo can be pretty awkward at first. When you first get to know her, she's quiet and shy, and self-conscious about every little word she says. However, once she gets more comfortable, she can be loud and excitable. And kinda sarcastic at times. Echo isn't the type to sass every little word that someone says, but she can drop a one-liner every once in a while. She loves talking about her travels and is always interested in the lives and stories of others as well. However, Echo does have a bit of an issue with attachments. She tries her best not to get attached to people too easily, or at all at times because she knows that, eventually, she'll have to leave them. And with her current skills, she isn't capable of returning to the same dimension twice without help.  

What is your past?

Echo had been raised and taught by a man named Nicholas Tether. As far as she was concerned, he wasn't her biological father. But that didn't stop her from loving him like one. At an early age, he showed her the wonders of other worlds and times. She never had a set home, as their home was the Multiverse. Still, having never had a permanent residence, Echo never really longed for one. No day for them was boring, as the infinite possibilities kept both of them busy and entertained. The purpose behind their studies was Nicholas' desire to write a series of reports on their findings. It wasn't impossible for him to write about all of the universes because he often visited his other selves in order to collect more data and reports, but it was indeed a taxing task; and often dangerous for a girl as young as Echo. 

When she turned fifteen, he gave her her own means of traveling; a little pocket watch (above in her picture) that allowed her to travel through space and time. The larger clock controlled the timeline, while the three much smaller ones controlled the dimension, galaxy, and allowed her to avoid paradoxes. Unlike Nicholas' device, hers was much more simple and much easier to lose. It became her most important and prized possession. 

A few months after her fifteenth birthday, after Nicholas had taught her the basics on how to use the device, he disappeared without a word or a hint as to where he went. Echo had tried visiting his other selves in different dimensions as to get a clue, but they had disappeared as well. Now, two years later, she's still trying to find her father figure. 

Unfortunately, upon appearing in the world that this roleplay's "hotel" resides in, her watch became damaged. Because of this, she is unable to leave. The most she can do with it is "teleport" a few feet by fiddling around with the timeline. 

Accepted!

Do you have a name?: 

"Of course you don't know my name. It wasn't always the case, you know. Everyone used to know my name. It's Gareth Bryne, by the way."

How old are you?:

"Eons."

"Every dimension, timeline, what have you, has a space between it and it's countless neighbors. I come from that empty space. Not as roomy as you'd think. And not nearly as dark"

4dd12fe68be637f70437d1e89a5f0656.jpg

((Presentable and true form. The latter of which being the big, black, canine looking thing.))

N/A

What are you?:

"Who? Me? Well, let me begin by saying this. I am one of your gods, and one of your demons. In fact, I'm the oldest one out of all of them. So take your pick, demon or god. I do prefer god though."

What are you like?:

"Currently, extremely bored. That's why I popped into Obsidian's realm. His master always has him doing interesting things, and it'll certainly pass the time. I'll play by the rules, but I certainly won't die here. And if I decide to leave, I will leave. But then I'll be right back to where I was before, bored. This might also serve to sharpen my abilities and allow me to get several follower groups to call my by my true name instead of the ridiculous ones they've come up with."

Gareth isn't a bad guy, he's just extremely old by anyone's standards and bored out of his mind. He isn't inherently evil, and he isn't inherently good either.

What is your past?

"Oh, you know, being worshiped here, hated for being the pinnacle of evil over there. Sometimes both, and it's always interesting to see what they do when I tell them that I'm both what they praise and what they hate. But somewhere along the line people started to stop doing either and it got quiet. You try sitting in a white room in absolute silence and try to keep your sanity while century after century pass you by."

"Oh, I know of a couple of these realms. Perhaps I'll educate them."

Do you have a name?: 

"Of course you don't know my name. It wasn't always the case, you know. Everyone used to know my name. It's Gareth Bryne, by the way."

How old are you?:

"Eons."

"Every dimension, timeline, what have you, has a space between it and it's countless neighbors. I come from that empty space. Not as roomy as you'd think. And not nearly as dark"

((Presentable and true form. The latter of which being the big, black, canine looking thing.))

N/A

What are you?:

"Who? Me? Well, let me begin by saying this. I am one of your gods, and one of your demons. In fact, I'm the oldest one out of all of them. So take your pick, demon or god. I do prefer god though."

What are you like?:

"Currently, extremely bored. That's why I popped into Obsidian's realm. His master always has him doing interesting things, and it'll certainly pass the time. I'll play by the rules, but I certainly won't die here. And if I decide to leave, I will leave. But then I'll be right back to where I was before, bored. This might also serve to sharpen my abilities and allow me to get several follower groups to call my by my true name instead of the ridiculous ones they've come up with."

Gareth isn't a bad guy, he's just extremely old by anyone's standards and bored out of his mind. He isn't inherently evil, and he isn't inherently good either.

What is your past?

"Oh, you know, being worshiped here, hated for being the pinnacle of evil over there. Sometimes both, and it's always interesting to see what they do when I tell them that I'm both what they praise and what they hate. But somewhere along the line people started to stop doing either and it got quiet. You try sitting in a white room in absolute silence and try to keep your sanity while century after century pass you by."

"Oh, I know of a couple of these realms. Perhaps I'll educate them."

Accepted!

View attachment 226828

[SIZE= 22px] ━━━━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━━━━[/SIZE]

?

ulie
ℌ ?

?

olombia

tumblr_mu5jvgn0E91r4mfe9o5_250.giftumblr_mu5jvgn0E91r4mfe9o8_250.giftumblr_mu5jvgn0E91r4mfe9o7_250.gif

? , , , ?

'

?

uman
?

At first glance, the first thing that will come to your mind is ' what an elegant beautiful, kind young lady. ' it can be true no doubt, yet she is also Possibly the bluntest woman you will ever meet, from her body movements to her way of speaking she's not afraid to speak her mind.
This woman radiates nothing but confidence, making all who glance at her weak to their knees. Disgracing will be something you wish you hadn't done, keeping her under control is like trying to a demon...except shes worse. If her demands are not meet it's as if the rains of hell have fallen upon you. Julie will use any method to get what she wants. Doesn't mean she is heartless, she is very sympathetic if you get to her soft spot she might not be as bad as you think.

?

Born and raised in a family that could only love Julie was a very lucky child and talented at that. Adopted from an orphanage that had little to offer by parents who had money running out of their pockets. After a year of living with her adoptive parents, her 'organic' parents came by to pick her up, once they found out she was alive. For Julie, it was much harder these were the people she grew up with she couldn't just leave and forget like they never existed. The family also couldn't let Julie go and so it was diced that Julie would stay, with that she completed college opening her own company of facial products.
After a year or so a letter came in was an address and a family member?  returning to her biological parents they weren't very honest from the start. It turned out that they weren't her real parents. That meant that whoever sent this letter was either a family member or knew who they were. After much thought, Julie decided to follow the address, their trip there didn't go as planned. The ride broke down and it began to rain heavily, the driver had gone to look for help but disappeared waiting at least 7 hours Julie went to look for him. It was tiring it felt like miles and miles until she reached her unknown destination, everything blacked out from the strain Julie had lost all power to keep going and when she finally awoke it was in front of a strange group of people. 

Newest Person

Has a Colombian/Spanish accent

@Axeykins

View attachment 226828

?

ulie
ℌ ?

?

olombia

View attachment 229173View attachment 229175View attachment 229174

? , , , ?

'

?

uman
?

At first glance, the first thing that will come to your mind is ' what an elegant beautiful, kind young lady. ' it can be true no doubt, yet she is also Possibly the bluntest woman you will ever meet, from her body movements to her way of speaking she's not afraid to speak her mind.
This woman radiates nothing but confidence, making all who glance at her weak to their knees. Disgracing will be something you wish you hadn't done, keeping her under control is like trying to a demon...except shes worse. If her demands are not meet it's as if the rains of hell have fallen upon you. Julie will use any method to get what she wants. Doesn't mean she is heartless, she is very sympathetic if you get to her soft spot she might not be as bad as you think.

?

Born and raised in a family that could only love Julie was a very lucky child and talented at that. Adopted from an orphanage that had little to offer by parents who had money running out of their pockets. After a year of living with her adoptive parents, her 'organic' parents came by to pick her up, once they found out she was alive. For Julie, it was much harder these were the people she grew up with she couldn't just leave and forget like they never existed. The family also couldn't let Julie go and so it was diced that Julie would stay, with that she completed college opening her own company of facial products.
After a year or so a letter came in was an address and a family member?  returning to her biological parents they weren't very honest from the start. It turned out that they weren't her real parents. That meant that whoever sent this letter was either a family member or knew who they were. After much thought, Julie decided to follow the address, their trip there didn't go as planned. The ride broke down and it began to rain heavily, the driver had gone to look for help but disappeared waiting at least 7 hours Julie went to look for him. It was tiring it felt like miles and miles until she reached her unknown destination, everything blacked out from the strain Julie had lost all power to keep going and when she finally awoke it was in front of a strange group of people. 

Newest Person

@Axeykins

Accepted!

Do you have a name?:

You can call me "Carl"

How old are you?:

Six hunned an' two. (602)

Alm

carl_by_jeda_teq-dau5465.png

Exactly what you see
What are you?:

XueYukuki

XueYukuki are a race of highly intelligent and violent creatures. Through evolution they are born with what appears to be mechanical parts.

What are you like?:

Cocky and aggressive by nature, Carl tends to come off as a bully. Even so he does get overly protective over those he tends grows fond of. Only so he can eat them himself. Intelligence and strength are the only thing he respects.

What is your past?

Carl graduated the top of this class in both high school, College, and third primary primal school. After his schooling Carl became a scientist and created his Orb. A device so powerful that the King of Alm wanted to have it for himself. However when he challenged Carl the king was completely and utterly defeated and devoured. Carl then reigned over Alm for a few centuries before handing the title off to his cousin. Who was ate by their other cousin shortly after.

Abandoning the throne he took to space where he encountered his first dimensional entity. With his intellect Carl was able to trick the entity and absorbed its ability into the Orb. Carl ate the now powerless entity. The orb deciphered the secretes to the dimensional beings power which allowed Carl the knowledge to create devices that could traverse through the multiverse.

The moment he entered the space between worlds Carl began hunting. He would devour and take the power of twelve dimensional beings before he encountered beings that were comparable to Gareth. 

For many years Carl spent his time hunting weaker dimensional beings until only the smartest and strongest remained. Realizing that he was not able to outplay or overpower the remaining dimensional entities, Carl began to hop between worlds. Until the master of Hotel built a room specifically to imprison Carl. It was only a matter of time before Carl's Orb deciphered the secretes of the room and set himself free. However that was just the secrete to the room. The secretes to the hotel... well it's only a matter of time until they are revealed to him.

Carl's voice is heard directly in the minds of those he wishes to speak to.

Carl's Orb is a piece of technology that's often mistaken for a mystical orb to even the most advanced civilizations. It's able to analyze magic and other technologies and decipher them to Carl. It also serves as a powerful weapon.

Do you have a name?:

You can call me "Carl"

How old are you?:

Six hunned an' two. (602)

Alm

Exactly what you see
What are you?:

XueYukuki

XueYukuki are a race of highly intelligent and violent creatures. Through evolution they are born with what appears to be mechanical parts.

What are you like?:

Cocky and aggressive by nature, Carl tends to come off as a bully. Even so he does get overly protective over those he tends grows fond of. Only so he can eat them himself. Intelligence and strength are the only thing he respects.

What is your past?

Carl graduated the top of this class in both high school, College, and third primary primal school. After his schooling Carl became a scientist and created his Orb. A device so powerful that the King of Alm wanted to have it for himself. However when he challenged Carl the king was completely and utterly defeated and devoured. Carl then reigned over Alm for a few centuries before handing the title off to his cousin. Who was ate by their other cousin shortly after.

Abandoning the throne he took to space where he encountered his first dimensional entity. With his intellect Carl was able to trick the entity and absorbed its ability into the Orb. Carl ate the now powerless entity. The orb deciphered the secretes to the dimensional beings power which allowed Carl the knowledge to create devices that could traverse through the multiverse.

The moment he entered the space between worlds Carl began hunting. He would devour and take the power of twelve dimensional beings before he encountered beings that were comparable to Gareth. 

For many years Carl spent his time hunting weaker dimensional beings until only the smartest and strongest remained. Realizing that he was not able to outplay or overpower the remaining dimensional entities, Carl began to hop between worlds. Until the master of Hotel built a room specifically to imprison Carl. It was only a matter of time before Carl's Orb deciphered the secretes of the room and set himself free. However that was just the secrete to the room. The secretes to the hotel... well it's only a matter of time until they are revealed to him.

Carl's voice is heard directly in the minds of those he wishes to speak to.

Carl's Orb is a piece of technology that's often mistaken for a mystical orb to even the most advanced civilizations. It's able to analyze magic and other technologies and decipher them to Carl. It also serves as a powerful weapon.

Accepted!

Do you have a name?: "My full name's Edward Zamsa, though I personally prefer to go by Ed."

How old are you?: "Twenty-seven. Well, I was twenty-seven. Been a year or so since I died. Now? Hmm. . . Twenty-eight? Twenty-Nine? Something like that. I haven't been her for extreamly long. A week or two, maybe, at most,"

Where did you come from?: "New York, New York. Oh wait, you meant what dimension or whatever I came from, right? Well, in my version of Earth, all those supernatural beings, like ghosts, ghouls, and goblins are all real. Along with God, Satan, Zeus, Odin, Loki, Coyote(the god), Quetzalcoatl, and every other diety. And their clones exist, too. That includes Yahweh, Allah, Jupiter, and all those others.

Monster Hunter's actually a viable, (and apparently rather lucrative) career. That is, if you happen to find killing dragons with signed baseball bats to be a real swell way to spend your afternoon. And from what I've heard recently, even the Anti-Christ exists. Well, a kid born from a six year old virgin i. The year 2006. In June. The Sixth. Okay yeah, it's the Anti-Christ. Anyway, in a world like that, it was suprisingly easy for someone like me to live my every day. And, as per my doctor, the only thing I really have to fear are necrophiliacs."Step into the light and let me see what you look like:

undeaded_fanart_by_arbol_6-d9w9sg3.jpg

"I'm a normal guy. Well, if I wasn't dead and all. Average hight, average weight. Got a few extra scars, but those are from after I died. I do have eyes, it's just that for some reason they're pitch black. Oh, I also have some sort of constant erection."Anything else? Tattoos, how tall you are, scars, ect?:
"Well, I'm an average hight, so right around six feet tall. Not extremley tall, but not exactly short. No tattoos, but I do have plenty of scars. One around my neck from when I tore my own head off (don't ask), three or four stab wounds from when I got a doctors second opinion on my death(bit suprising for me, given the fact that I can't feel anything.), and a few on my abdomen from my time corpseing(being payed for people to cut me up)"

What are you?: "There isn't exactly a name for it. I'm an undead, but unlike every last one of them. I have no reflection, but I'm not a vampire. Can't feel pain, but not a zombie. Practically human, but not a ghoul. Definitly not a ghost. All in all, it's a bit befuddling for me. What I do know is that I can't die, and can talk even without vocal chords connected to my head. My reflection shows up in one-way glass, but not any other type of reflective material. Apparently, the denizens of Hell refer to me as "Waldo", but that isn't how this works."

What are you like?: "I'm an alright guy, I guess. I'm not exactly the best to have ever graced the world, but neither am I horrible. A bit of a smartass, maybe a bit to much, but a well. I do genuinly care, it's just that I also genuinly care about myself as well."

What is your past?:

"Well, I was your run of the mill traveling salesman for multiple years. I had a girlfriend, an alright boss, good health, and all in all, a rsther decent life expectancy. Well, that is, until I died. Accidentally dropped an electric razor in the bathtub while I was in it and died. Don't judge. I was running late for work.

Anyway, I ended up finding myself. . . well, still here. Kind of a problem. So, I wound up studying the occult and supernatural for a few months, learned a lot of things, met a lot of people, including the Angel of Death and the Devil's Private assistant. I also helped a lot of those people(fucked up a lot, too), and made a lot of good friends. 

Finally, I learned that I was something of an enigma in the supernatural world, as, action for action, I was morally grey, and thus could not enter Heaven or Hell. For every good action I did, I would go and end up doing a bad one soon after, and vice versa. The Devil('s assistant) offered me a deal, saying that I could become any kind of undead creature I wanted(ghost, ghoul, vampire), or refuse just to sit around in Limbo for centuries until they decided on where to finally put me.

In the end, I decided to accept my fate, and go along with Charon to Limbo. . . that is, until I found myself intercepted by this piece of shit calling himself oblivion or octogon or some stupid shit like that. Now, I'm trying to find my way outa here, and finally get some peace. But hey, at least I've still got my shirt. It's a very expensive shirt, you know."

Tell me whatever else you wish to: Ed crossed his arms, and contemplated for a moment. "Zombie's actually a racial slur."

You're an odd one aren't you? You look so lost, why don't you come inside and let us get acquainted.

You don't fool me.

Do you have a name?:

You may know me as Alistar.

How old are you?:

No need to ask. Or, perhaps this is a date! Should I have brought flowers? (appears to be 26)

That's a hard question to answer. Best answer I can say is... northern Germany, probably.

So this is a date!

[SIZE= 9px]Fuck you.[/SIZE]

(close cropped black hair, and black eyes, with darkish skin. Stands 6'7" and wears a black cloak with a hood, keeping the hood up to conceal his face in shadow. (Not that he needs to. But for flair.) Goes shoeless.)

Is this twenty questions, or are you just going to assassinate me later.

(He has long scars going down his back, and a star shaped (scar?) on his chest, along with large scars on his legs and arms. His pretty little face (or whatever) if fine, though.)

What are you?:

........Do I look like an alien? I should hope not.

What are you like?:

Take a guess.

What is your past?

Pass.

(TBR)

Sure.

I wish to tell you to leave me alone with your interrogation.

(WILL post a second character, if I succeed in doing it this morning.

Oh, ok... I-I hope it's not any inconvenience...

Do you have a name?:

O-Oh... it's Shana. Lesus. I mean, S-Shana Lesus is my name.

How old are you?:

I-I'm 23...

Northern Germany.... why do you ask..?

O-ok...

(pale skin, with brown eyes and long (halfway down her back) straight hair. Wears a simple yellow summer dress with, again, no shoes, and a sky blue pin in her hair. Her eyes are completely black, (theoretically) masked (but really just distracted) by a golden masquerade mask that she rarely takes off in public.)

6'2", no tattoos and only one scar, a long line across her back that she's had since she was young.

What are you?:

Oh, I'm just German...? *clueless* I think my mother is part Dutch, but...

What are you like?:

*frowns nervously* Um, I.. won't be any trouble..?

What is your past?

I've just been... living abroad with Al... with my husband. For the past few years, actually.. Just... around. Here and there. You know...

I don't think anything comes to mind....

Oh, ok... I-I hope it's not any inconvenience...

Do you have a name?:

O-Oh... it's Shana. Lesus. I mean, S-Shana Lesus is my name.

How old are you?:

I-I'm 23...

Northern Germany.... why do you ask..?

O-ok...

(pale skin, with brown eyes and long (halfway down her back) straight hair. Wears a simple yellow summer dress with, again, no shoes, and a sky blue pin in her hair. Her eyes are completely black, (theoretically) masked (but really just distracted) by a golden masquerade mask that she rarely takes off in public.)

6'2", no tattoos and only one scar, a long line across her back that she's had since she was young.

What are you?:

Oh, I'm just German...? *clueless* I think my mother is part Dutch, but...

What are you like?:

*frowns nervously* Um, I.. won't be any trouble..?

What is your past?

I've just been... living abroad with Al... with my husband. For the past few years, actually.. Just... around. Here and there. You know...

I don't think anything comes to mind....

Accepted!

[COLOR= rgb(173, 216, 230)]ℭ [/COLOR]

tumblr_n3xq8xVsx11raezswo1_250.giftumblr_n3xq8xVsx11raezswo2_250.giftumblr_n3xq8xVsx11raezswo6_250.gif

SGXxpiU.png

?

ℌ ?

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]ᆯᅙ[/COLOR]
?

tumblr_naxlbrmdLJ1r9alaeo1_250.giftumblr_naxlbrmdLJ1r9alaeo2_250.giftumblr_naxlbrmdLJ1r9alaeo4_250.gif

? , , , ?

'

?

?

Chanel ιѕ preѕeɴтed αѕ qυιeт αɴd oвedιeɴт; нowever, ѕнe poѕѕeѕѕeѕ αɴ ιɴɴer ѕтreɴɢтн тнαт eɴαвleѕ нer тo нαve мαтυrιтy вeyoɴd нer yeαrѕ. Her cнαrαcтer αт ғιrѕт αppeαrѕ тo вe qυιeт, oвedιeɴт αɴd ιɴɴoceɴт, yeт αт тιмeѕ ѕнe ѕнowѕ ѕнe ιѕ ɴoт αѕ ѕнy αѕ we тнιɴĸ. Sнe ιѕ loyαl, αɴd pαѕѕιoɴαтe, Sнe ιѕ вlιѕѕғυlly ιɢɴorαɴт oғ тнe wαyѕ oғ тнe world, Chanelιѕ ιɴ every wαy ѕтυввorɴ oɴce ѕнe нαd мαde υp нer мιɴd αвoυт ѕoмeтнιɴɢ doɴ'т тнιɴĸ α dαɢɢer тo тнe нeαrт wιll cнαɴɢe нer мιɴd. Chanelмαy вe вeαυтιғυl, вυт ѕнe'ѕ αlѕo мυcн мore тнαɴ jυѕт α preттy ғαce. Sнe'ѕ ѕмαrт, wιттy, αɴd deтerмιɴed. Sнe тrυѕтѕ eαѕιly yeт shes dαrιɴɢ αɴd вrαve. How тнιѕ woмeɴ'ѕ мιɴd worĸѕ wιll reмαιɴ тo вe α мyѕтery, αт тιмeѕ ѕнe cαɴ вe eαѕy тo reαd вυт ιɴ oтнer cιrcυмѕтαɴce ѕнe ιѕ α rιddle тo вe ѕolved.ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟʟ ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴜᴅɢᴇ ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ꜱʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡꜱ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴏʀ ʙʏ ᴀᴘᴘᴇʀᴀɴᴄᴇ.

Unlike her mother Chanel is very kind and once harassed she doesn't tend to respond or act. Easily hurt with words her emotions tend to get the best of here, she is easily bullied and taken advantage of. Gullible and vulnerable, she is easily manipulated by others, she believes that there is good in everyone's soul. 
?

Never knowing her real mother as she was raised in an orphanage by the age of 18 she was adopted by Julie Oberlin, at first she didn't like her she found her to be very mean. As time passed their relationship progressed, Chanel came to see that her new mother was actually sweeter than she appeared.  Being the daughter of a successful known business woman she had much publicity on her and the stress of being perfect was somewhat dreadful.

1.gif

-Has a dog along with her.

Osteogenesis imperfecta[COLOR= rgb(34, 34, 34)] ([/COLOR]OI[COLOR= rgb(34, 34, 34)]) [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(34, 34, 34)]is a disease that causes weak bones that break easily. It is known as [/COLOR]brittle bone disease[COLOR= rgb(34, 34, 34)]. Sometimes the bones break for no known reason.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(34, 34, 34)]-Has a l low pain tolerance[/COLOR]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back