• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hetalia GerIta RP?

Juxtalia

Feliciano Vargas (Italia)
Hello! This is my first post on here, I just joined in the hopes to find somebody who would like to rp this with me. I usually prefer bxb romance, but nyos are also quite accepted! I play Feliciano Vargas, or, Northern Italy. Female and male Germany are both good, and I'm not too picky on it.

My personal rules aren't too strict, as long as we keep everything in with the guidelines of this website. I do not wish to get banned day one, so anything that can get us banned is a major no. Some sensitive topics also aren't favorable to me, even some of the ones that are okay to talk about here.

As for plots, I am quite open to anything! Au's are fun, and I do have a list of plot ideas that we can just mess around and have a bit of fun with. Some of these AU's sound like quite a bit of fun to rp. Fantasy, Mafia, and historical role play seem to be quite fitting, though sci-fi and crossovers with other media sounds like fun! (ie; Marvel, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Pokémon Au's)

It's just casual rp, but I'd strongly prefer it if my rp partner writes in at least the semi-literate format. So long as you don't just reply with one sentence, it's okay. You also don't have to have the best grammar, I definitely have my days where I just can't properly spell.

If you'd like more details and such, just ask! :captaincat:

Hi :) I'm open to playing Germany for ya. Would love to work on learning how to RP romance plots as well as learning how to play as Germany. Let me know if you are still interested in this, Juxtalia Juxtalia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back