• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Jade Wilson - Open.
Bucky Barnes - Open.

It had been an interesting day the first day of school and she wondered if today was going to be much the same.
Granted she had never actually been to school before so she actually had no idea what she was doing... at all.

She made her way to the front door off the school where Mr Barnes was doing checks on the students as they walked in.

As Jade walked under the metal detector the thing went off making anyone in the room turn around to look at the young teen girl in the black and red hoodie.

"Fuck me..." she sighed as she watched Bucky walked over to her and put his hand our for her bag.

"What have you got in your bag that's setting that off, kid?" Bucky gently took the backpack and opened it.

"A protractor?" She grinned as she watched the guy pull out a gun from her backpack along with a large hunting knife, wire and a home made shank.

Bucky shook his head as he looked at all the objects infront of him that he had just pulled out of her backpack and then pulled out a full box of cigarettes.
"You don't even have any books in here. Just wepons."

He looked back over at the girl who was obvious not ashamed of what she had just tired to smuggle into the school and shook his head.
"And cigarettes... really?"

"So I'm guessing the speed I have smuggled up my ass whole is also frowned appon too?"
She raised an eyebrow and couldn't help laughing when she saw the look of pure horror and discuss on Mr Barnes face.

"Relax, Sir. It was a joke. I don't do speed." She smiled and it dropped slightly when she saw Bucky confiscating her wepons, but was greatful when he put the cigarettes back into the bag.

"Good. Because if I catch you doing any kind of drugs on school grounds, I'll personally make sure you get a one way ticket to Juvie."
Bucky handed her back her bag and knew he should have confiscated the cigarettes as well, but he had already taken everything else that was deadly off her already. He will work on the cigarettes later.

"Okay. I can't do drugs, but selling them is fine. Got ya."
She took her bag and started to head toward the classrooms hoping to find Crystal as she knew what she was doing and Jade could just follow her lead all day.

Bucky pinched the bridge of his nose and pressed his lips together. The kid was a total punk and he knew she was going to end up in detention today. At least he didn’t have it.

Bucky knew he should be in the teacher's loungeroom by now, but he wanted to catch Jade to make sure he didn't smuggle her own wepons into the school.
"Friday. Can you finishing scanning the kids and make sure there are no outside wepons brought inside. I don't want any kids getting shot or stabbed-" he looked at the wire that Jade had tired to smuggle in and sighed. "Or strangled today."

"Ofcourse, Bucky. I will alert you if I find any wepons of any kind." Friday spoke to Bucky through his earpiece and then he walked off to the main teachers office.

He opened the door and sighed.
"I think where going to have to talk with Jade about the smoking and what she needs to have in a school bag."

Anna-Marie Darkholme
Tags: (Open)
The previous day had not been as disastrous as Anna had initially expected, sure they hadn't actually had any classes yet but she at least got talking to some of the other students and she had the smallest of slips power-wise. The training equipment was likely insured and expected to get damaged anyway, it's not like they could blame her for it even if they did find out who did it, it would probably buff out. The head situation, however, was another story, she thought she had managed to keep most of it suppressed but sometimes it was like trying to hold water with your bare hands with the bleeding through almost unnoticeable at times or at least until she thought back on it later. Certain impulses were like an itch at the back of her mind, but she knew if she did give in and scratch they would only get worse, on top of all the other consequences. Worst of all was another round of sleepless rest intermingled with flashes of either nightmares or memories, personally hoping just the former but knowing that was just wishful thinking, the downside of having a genocidal villain running around your head she guessed.

Fortunately for the second day she was not in a rush, you cant get up late if you don't really get down in the first place after all. Running a gloved hand through her hair she crushes an emptied can of much-needed caffeine just as she heads through the school's doors just in time to see the one-armed bandit heading off. It wasn't like there was anything in her bag that was out of the ordinary at least, besides if she did want to sneak something in the bag would be the last place she would stash it. Maybe she would run into Gwen or Richard somewhere on her journey to whatever the first class was, though given she sheer size of the camps that was easier thought than done.

The Main Man Lobo was given an invitation to planet Apokolips, the home of Darkseid himself. He arrives on his faithful spacehog (space motorcycle) to the planet and notices a lot of parademons guarding Darkseids fort. He then parks up his vehicle outside the fort and one of the parademons gets too close to his ride and Lobo pulls out his shotgun and blasts the parademon in the head.

"Don't scratch my ride Ugly!"

He says as he puffs out the smoke from his cigarette. This causes a few more parademons to attack the main man. Lobo then uses his chain hook to grab one of them by the neck and he swings the parademon around himself repeatedly in a circular motion with one hand to keep distance between himself and the parademons. His other hand was loaded with his shotgun, which he was using to take out parademons while laughing. Then a loud voice is heard from the fort in front of Lobo and the parademons. "Enough!!". This caught Lobo's attention.

A Large Alien silhouette is seen coming from the doorway, he walks towards Lobo with no questions asked and hands him the contract. "Get it done! You will be rewarded Czarnian!" It was Darkseid, however another large alien silhouette is seen in the background for a short time before it disappeared into a portal.

Lobo reads the contract which highlights key heroes names and a huge bounty behind each name. He chuckles in excitement to himself as the bounties were bigger than any offer ever given to him in the past. A portal then opens up in front of him as he looks through, he recognises that it's planet earth in front of him. A large Helcarrier can also be seen through the portal before he leaves Darkseid also gives him a motherbox (Mark II) to ensure he completes the contract. Lobo smiles and whistles loudly summoning his spacehog (space motorcycle) to him before mounting his ride as he drives through the portal.

Lobo then makes his move on the Helicarrier, which only had superior shield/skrull agents on board, but no super heroes. He hovers over the Helicarrier before jumping off and boarding the base making a loud entrance as he punches through the ceiling of the base. Shield and skrull agents are firing at Lobo but the bullets are just bouncing off him. Lobo then punches one shield agent through his chest.

"Shit! That's gonna leave a stain!"

He then grabs a skrull agent by the leg and uses him as a weapon by swinging him around and hitting multiple agents at a singular time while laughing till he hears a voice from the Motherbox: "Servers are approximately seven meters to your right!"

Lobo then looks towards the servers "Well this looks important"

Another voice comes from the motherbox "Hold against servers to obtain information"He then holds the Motherbox and places it against the servers, downloading all the information of heroes/villains and classified information at a superfast speed. Motherbox: "Download complete".

Lobo chuckles and locks the motherbox away in his weaponry belt. He then lights another cigar as he is ready to turn the Helicarrier into a bloodbath. Screams from agents are the last things heard on the helicarrier.

Last edited:
Deciding not to wait too much longer Crystal makes her way to the entrance hall to check the club list and she smiles seeing magic and ancient art, the cloak of levitation, still disguised as a scarf, points to it making the young sorcerer laugh, if that was the only way to use magic inside the school building she would take it, but on the other hand, she always wanted to try drama "Dad won't mind, would he?" she asks quietly, the cloak seems to think before pointing to the glee club and Crystal takes a club form from the pile, folding it up and putting it in her bag, maybe there was someone she could talk to.

She spots someone and walks over to the girl "Hi" she says with a small wave "What did you think of Fury's speech?" she asks, it was a good way to start a conversation, after she had gotten home she had started laughing about the poorly written speech.

PlusUltra PlusUltra - Anna

Nicky Fury frowns when he gets an alert on his phone that someone or something is accesing the files on the helicarrier, but he's not too worried, Stark had all the files transferred to Jarvis' database, so he only had the files of the main Avengers, which of course is: Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Black Widow, Hawkeye and Hulk, but it doesn't say anything about who they are otherwise, although Thor is rather easy, but what villain would try to get rid of a drunkard hero anyway?

Interactions opens
Mentions: Thor and Lobo Scatterbrain Scatterbrain David Dauntless David Dauntless

Anna-Marie Darkholme
Tags: Flame Demon Flame Demon (Open)
Turning around at the voice-directed towards her Ann regards the new individual for a moment before fully registering the question "The speech? Well sugah i don't quite think he will be getting any awards for that performance, then again there is probably a reason he went into....Military? Government? Whatever it is he's part of instead of acting" she spins her hand idly as she thinks it over, she never really was sure what exactly Fury would fall into, given what she heard about shield it might as well be a group onto itself and the jumbled other memories didn't really give much more context.

PlusUltra PlusUltra - Anna

Crystal chuckles "Yeah, they should've asked literally anyone else to write his speech" she says "I'm Crystal Palmer by the way" she says, yes Fury's speech was crap and that was putting it mildly, very mildly, but hey, at least he got his point across "So what do you think of the school so far?" she asks "I know it's the second day, but I'm curious about your first impression"

Dan thumbed through his medical records one more time as he paced up and down the corridor.

He hadn't handed them to Stephen Strange the day before, not because he didn't have them as they had been in his briefcase all the time, but because he was unsure of their contents. From what he had been told by Dr Woodrue, the doctors in Marais had injected him with something which had brought him out of his coma or as the Doctor himself had said "Extreme measures had been taken to prompt his regenerative cycle".

Seeing how those measures had left him in extreme pain as well, it wasn't much of a surprise how far they must have gone. And it was all because of his stupid deal with that Stranger to protect Abby as if he hadn't saved Abby from those thugs he wouldn't have ended up in a coma, which means he wouldn't have had to be injected with god knows what to wake him up. And to top it all of it wasn't even those guys he had supposed to be protecting her from but rather some gun toting special forces types, who he easily dispatched with when he became the Blue Devil.

As Dan's thoughts returned back to that time when he first transformed into the Blue Devil, he couldn't help but remember how it felt almost exactly the same as when he woke up from his coma. The same kind of pain. And that same incredible heat, like his body was on fire. So here he was reading over his medical records for the umpteenth time, trying to see if there was some sort of connection. But so far Daniel couldn't see a link, his medical records seeming completely normal to him. But then again he wasn't a doctor so what did he know.

With great hesitation, the stressed out stuntman slipped his files under the doctor's office door and headed to the teacher's lounge. Hopefully he wouldn't run into anyone along the way. At least not until he had some coffee.

Mentions Flame Demon Flame Demon

Bruce enter the faculty room grabbing some coffee, he thinks about who will be his student he will be watching over.
'It could be richard but that may not be the case since he spends much of his time with me...' he thinks as he finish pouring coffee into a to go cup and heads down the hallway noticing dan pass him heading to the faculty room
Twist Twist

Twist Twist - Dan
LibbyM098 LibbyM098 - Bucky

Stephen looks up seeing the file and he gets up to grab it "That should do it" he says putting it with the other files, one could wonder if it's save to have actual copies, but Friday has the digital versions in a secured database, so no one could hack them "I'll go and grab some coffee, do you want some?" he asks, earning a nod from his colleage/fiance "Although I highly doubt anyone will get into fights this early on the day". So with that he heads to the teachers lounge, he had everyone's files, aside from Bucky, but he figured that could take a while anyway.

Peter Parker
Parker walked into the building and admired it. The tiled floors were nicely waxed and the walls were clean and polished. He exhaled before saying, "Oh boy...Let's get on with my new job." He followed the signs to the Gym and sat his Suitcase onto a desk in the backroom behind the Gym. The Fluorescent lights in the large gym shined brightly as if they were brand-spankin' new. He unlocked his suitcase and pulled out his laptop and some papers and pens. In the bottom of the suitcase, Was Indeed, His suit. The Blue and Red Kevlar and the Latex somewhat shined under the lights and the lenses of his mask reflected himself. He was one of the first Spider-Men of many Spider-Men and Women. You could call him...The Veteran of being a Spider-Man. He knew his powers quite well and could take down a normal person in seconds with webbing shot from his wrists. Parker was sure he would never need the suit again, But the way this world is changing, He'd highly doubt that and always have his suit on the ready.

Nexus
In a lab abandoned and forgotten after years of being exposed to a lush green forest, Was a certain...Hero inside but deep underground. Old yellow worn lights flickered on as a door to a Cryo-Pod Opened exposing its Inhabitant to fresh air. "...Suit Online. Systems Online. Condition: Healthy." A Voice came from the wearer's helmet. He began to breathe as he defrosted and he climbed out and fell onto the floor. He looked at his hands, Which were made of Metal and a Strong Plastic of sorts, Then looked up and surveyed his area. Papers were scattered everywhere and small vines hung from the ceiling as the lights flickered. "...How long have I..." He asked himself quietly. He pushed himself up off of the floor and walked forward to the elevator. He pushed the green button and the elevator doors struggled to open. Nexus pushed his arm into the crack between the doors and twisted it, Which forced the elevator doors open with a loud creaking sound. He looked down, Seeing that the elevator had long since fallen, He grabbed a wire and climbed up slowly but steadily.
1 Day Later...
Nexus had arrived in New York City and admired it. Many Civilians were scared of him because; 1, He is mostly robotic, and 2, He carried a Colt M4 Carbine on his back as well. Many had considered him a threat, But the Soldier simply told them, 'This, This saved my life.' He arrived at the school with a half-eaten burger in hand. He took another bite and tossed it in a nearby aluminum trash-can. He took a deep breath and knocked on the door as If someone or something had told him to come here. He had gotten a message about something about using his so called 'Powers' to help protect this world from whatever threat was coming.

Last edited:
Stephen enters the teachers lounge and sees some more files on the table, so he grabs some coffee, he preferred tea, but coffee would do, and sits down to read them "Miles Morales and Peter Parker, more spiders" he mumbles, as if one person being bitten by a radioactive spider wasn't enough "Guess we can take my club off the list" he thinks, the only one even remotely interested is Crystal, but she might have other interests, which would be fine, he wondered where the others are.

Stricken Steel Stricken Steel PlusUltra PlusUltra LibbyM098 LibbyM098 ave goin insane ave goin insane Nubian_Legend Nubian_Legend Skyfire647 Skyfire647 Twist Twist Scatterbrain Scatterbrain @Miasmith17 David Dauntless David Dauntless phnx phnx

Peter Parker
Peter finished setting up his work area and found his way to the Teacher's Lounge. He sees Strange and says, "Oh Hey Man! I'm Peter, The new Gym Teacher?" Parker says as he slapped a slice of Chocolate Fudge Cake onto a paper plate. "I'm a bit Energetic since I had quite a few coffees earlier." He extended his free left hand to strange for a shake.

Flame Demon Flame Demon

Nexus
Nexus gave up on knocking on the doors and opened them and walked in. Up ahead, Was a Detector system and Guards searching through belongings and Bags. "Uhh...Maybe I should just..." He pointed his thumb back towards the door as he backed up slowly. "Hand us the Weapon and Mags." One Guard said to Nexus as he grabbed a Shock-Baton of some sort.

Last edited:
Anna-Marie Darkholme
Tags: Flame Demon Flame Demon (Open)
"Anna-Marie.....Darkholme, Just Anna's fine though...maybe ill come up with a creative made up name later on" Taking a few glances around the hall she mulls it over a bit before shrugging "As for the school? personally looks like they spent more money on this thing than several countries I could name, wouldn't be surprised if the door handles cost more than some people make in a year. Certainly impressive but the fact they're paying so much has a tiny part of me wonder if there going to be expecting and or holding that over me on top of everything else" Truth was she was more expecting to wind up locked up in some high tech prison so this place didn't exactly help the guilt aspect, trying best not to focus on that.

"Peter parker, third person to have been bitten by a radioactive spider to walk through the door" Stephen says closing the file "Doctor Stephen Strange" he introduces himself while shaking his hand "I'm the school doctor, one of a few actually, can't always fix myself up". With that out of the way he gives the man a look over "Are you from the multiverse?" he asks "Last I saw a picture our Peter looked younger, it wouldn't surprise me though, with everyone wandering these halls".

Stricken Steel Stricken Steel
--------
Crystal nods slightly pondering Anna's words "That actually wouldn't surprise me, the door handle parts anyway" she says "Well at least they got all the safety meassures, there's s bulleting board if you're looking for old fashioned and I think they're going to be using those old chalkboards for lessons, but they might have both that and digital, who knows".

She wondered what else she could ask and/or talk about "Did you think about who you want as your superhero mentor? I'm going to pick Tony, which I will tell him when I see him" she says, she had only seen a few teachers so far.

PlusUltra PlusUltra ave goin insane ave goin insane

Peter Parker
"I might just be from the Multiverse, Yes. I am one of a few 'Originals' out there If you could say that. Almost Ten Years of Kicking Ass and Slinging webs." Peter smiles whole-heartedly at the Wizard-like man, and quickly shoves down the Cake.
Nexus
Nexus nodded as he pulled the rifle from off of his back and pulled out the clip and tossed the rifle and Clips to them. "S.O.P, Standard Operating Procedure. They didn't use to do It a lot back then, But now what I have wakened up into...Jesus." Nexus put his Visor up and Smiled brightly at the Guards. "Now If You'll Please Ex-AGHHH!" Nexus fell down to the ground Unconscious with a loud Thud!
"...Put me the fuck down right now you Assholes!" Nexus said as they strapped him to a table which locked his arms and legs into place.

(Nick Fury will have to have a Debrief with him.)

Flame Demon Flame Demon

Anna-Marie Darkholme
Tags: Flame Demon Flame Demon Stricken Steel Stricken Steel (Open)
She stops at the question, she really hadn't had any more thoughts on the mentor choice, to be honest, she didn't really know where to start given she didn't have a specific focus and wasn't really up for becoming a mini-version of the one she picked. The one thing she noticed about Heroes is they all tended to have there own ideas on the ideal methods and the rest, so should she focus on power matchups? Experience? or Skills?.

With what she picked up from her time with her Mother and the effects of her absorption she would have considered picked Fury as an option, but then again she wasn't certain if he was an option and out of all those she could pick he was most likely to hold a grudge about her past, but maybe she deserved that?. So taking Fury off the table who was there again? Thor likely had experience on the who strength and fighting part but seeing him yesterday he reminded her too much of the drunkard she grew up with. That Prince one might be an option but she hadn't really seen them around or know much about them other than the perfect princess composure, Stewart was maybe too military but the entire energy and space side did match up with her ability set....but the only other option she had that came to mind was the newcomer.

From the news, she thought the Spider guy was younger but being a Teacher she must have been wrong, in either case, the more she had read the more the apparent menace was doing the right thing regardless and generally had a raw deal overall but didn't let that stop him. Something about being kicked down and getting back up did resonate with her, plus the entire streets, in general, she was familiar with.

"I mean there's a lot of Pros and Cons to each, and that's only on the little bits I know of them....but if I had to pick I guess, since Fury is not an option maybe ill see if Parker has anything for me" a strange feeling goes across her mind at her words, her brow wincing for a second as a flash of memory and emotions blasts past before she is able to push it back down.

Stephen frowns seeing him eat his cake in one go "One of the kids has astma, Nathaniel Barton" he says as he goes over every student "Crystal Palmer has a bad leg from an accident, she will join the lesson, but she's too stubborn to stop when she can't continue anymore" he says "Let's see who else..." he trails off though "I think that's everyone."

He wondered if Peter knows about the mentor system "I'm not sure how much you're told, but you're probably going to be asked to be someone's mentor, well I say mentor, but it's more like training them. Taking them on missions and that stuff, the one thing you shouldn't is trying to turn them into a mini you".

Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

"He might be in the teachers lounge" Crystal says "I could take you there if you want to" she offers, if she wasn't couldn't find Tony by the end of the week she would have to pick someone else, but who? Bruce Wayne is interesting, but given how he's the reason there's a club needed to use magic indoors that's a bit of a let down, but she's figure that out when it got to that point.

PlusUltra PlusUltra

As Dan reached the teacher's lounge he saw none other than Bruce Wayne, the billionaire bachelor and one of the funders for the school. He hadn't been present on the first day meet and greet with all the other faculty members. Probably busy partying with supermodels Dan thought as the lone playboy gave Cassidy a nod as he passed.

Dan hadn't planned on stopping to talk just wanting to get some coffee and then look over his arcade. Well he was pretty sure it was his, Tony mentioned an arcade and this was the only one nearby and that had been built by him. But there was no harm in having another rich friend. Plus he might be able to get some information from him. "So how's the coffee? Any good? I was planning on grabbing some and then heading down to the arcade to check it out."

The former stuntman reached out to shake hands "Daniel Cassidy by the way" Do they to go cups in there or did you bring that one from home?" Dan asked, playing it cool

Interactions @Miasmith17

Mentions: ave goin insane ave goin insane

Last edited:
As Dan reached the teacher's lounge he saw none other than Bruce Wayne, the billionaire bachelor and one of the funders for the school. He hadn't been present on the first day meet and greet with all the other faculty members. Probably busy partying with supermodels Dan thought as the lone playboy gave Cassidy a nod as he passed.

Dan hadn't planned on stopping to talk just wanting to get some coffee and then look over his arcade. Well he was pretty sure it was his, Tony mentioned an arcade and this was the only one nearby and that had been built by him. But there was no harm in having another rich friend. Plus he might be able to get some information from him. "So how's the coffee? Any good? I was planning on grabbing some and then heading down to the arcade to check it out."

The former stuntman reached out to shake hands "Daniel Cassidy by the way" Do they to go cups in there or did you bring that one from home?" Dan asked, playing it cool

Interactions @Miasmith17
Bruce stop looking at dan, he gave his normal playboy smile as he started to talk to him:"its good though i think jitters has better coffee, i probably would make sure i had my classes memorized before heading out"

He took a sip of his black coffee then shakes his hand:"bruce wayne, they have to go cups but some teachers bring their own mugs...."

Twist Twist

"Maybe I'll bring my own one in then. I'm bound to have one lying around in my left over merchandise." Dan replied, as they shook hands.

Bruce seemed to have quite the strong grip as the two shook hands, so Dan grasped the billionaires hand harder, not to be outdone by a pretty playboy. Bruce seemed to respond by tightening his grip again so Dan did the same, both men smiling as they performed a very long handshake. "Anything's better than the stuff they called coffee back in Marais. Who would have thought you couldn't get decent java in a swamp?" Cassidy joked, letting go and quickly put his throbbing hand behind his back, giving it a quick shake to relieve some of the pain

"Strong grip you got there by the way Bruce, no wonder you got so far in business with a handshake like that. I'm guessing your teaching the arm wrestling classes?" Dan inquired "Me, I'm the defence instructor."

Interactions: @Miasmith17

"Maybe I'll bring my own one in then. I'm bound to have one lying around in my left over merchandise." Dan replied, as they shook hands.

Bruce seemed to have quite the strong grip as the two shook hands, so Dan grasped the billionaires hand harder, not to be outdone by a pretty playboy. Bruce seemed to respond by tightening his grip again so Dan did the same, both men smiling as they performed a very long handshake. "Anything's better than the stuff they called coffee back in Marais. Who would have thought you couldn't get decent java in a swamp?" Cassidy joked, letting go and quickly put his throbbing hand behind his back, giving it a quick shake to relieve some of the pain

"Strong grip you got there by the way Bruce, no wonder you got so far in business with a handshake like that. I'm guessing your teaching the arm wrestling classes?" Dan inquired "Me, I'm the defence instructor."

Bruce tighten his hand shake noticing dan did as well, he felt confuse about the merchadise that dan mention but ignored it:"im sure the coffee here is better but you would have to try other coffee places to decide that. You have a nice grip there as well dan, im the math instructor...."

Dan was a bit taken aback by that. Bruce Wayne teaching math! Dan would have never put down the billionaire playboy as a mathematician. Then again, it would be useful to know how many supermodels can fit in a hot tub before you get in with them, Cassidy thought.

"Wow Bruce Wayne teaching math. I thought you had guys for that?" Dan quipped "So you always been into math then Bruce. Or is it a recent thing? Me, I was a stuntman turned famous actor before I came here. Definitely enjoyed being in the spotlight. But I'm sure you know all about that. Your Bruce Wayne!"

Dan was a bit taken aback by that. Bruce Wayne teaching math! Dan would have never put down the billionaire playboy as a mathematician. Then again, it would be useful to know how many supermodels can fit in a hot tub before you get in with them, Cassidy thought.

"Wow Bruce Wayne teaching math. I thought you had guys for that?" Dan quipped "So you always been into math then Bruce. Or is it a recent thing? Me, I was a stuntman turned famous actor before I came here. Definitely enjoyed being in the spotlight. But I'm sure you know all about that. Your Bruce Wayne!"

Bruce look at dan and mention."i do but there wasnt much options for teaching, well when you have to know how much damage is caused or how many minutes it takes to get to one place and back in time its something that is required...."

He hesistate telling him:"sorry i dont really know about that...."
Twist Twist

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back