• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
"I wonder what Fury was thinking" Stephen mumbles as he uses his magic to change Thor's outfit and turn the beer into butterflies "Okay, Fury be damned" he mumbles making a portal and throwing it at the god of Thunder "There, he's at the school without his beer, I can fill in his medical record by myself", he then opens another portal in front of them after closing the one outside "Let's head back, this is going to be good".
-----
"Who Fury or Tony?" Crystal asks quietly, she's not sure who she wants ar mentor, since her father's not an option, she had found Fury's speech fun, he said it as it was and didn't try to sugarcoat anything. "At least we know what we're expecting" she mumbles, she was glad Fury didn't write a captain America speech.

When Thor appears somewhere on the stage she groans "Oh god" she says, the cloak floating next to her "Yeah dad did that" she mumbles, she could see why, Thor is looking terrible and he's no doubt drunk "And he's out survival teacher? Geez that's... disappointing".
------
Fury is about to end when Thor appears, but he can hardly blame the master of the mystic arts so he looks at Tony and mentions he has to get Thor sobered up "This is your late survival teacher Thor, Tony Stark will be your tech teacher. Diana Prince will give combat. For science and astronomy we have John Stewart" he says "There are several teachers late, hopefully with better reasons then Thor. Our chief of security is Bucky Barnes and our school doctor is Stephen Strange".

Most students recognize at least one of two of those "This morning you can explore the school, in the afternoon there will be a club list, tomorrow morning a list with mentors will be put on the screen in the entrance hall", he wonders if he's forgetting something "Within the first week everyone will be expected to have chosen a mentor, that's all, enjoy your day".

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Twist Twist PlusUltra PlusUltra Nubian_Legend Nubian_Legend ave goin insane ave goin insane Skyfire647 Skyfire647

Dan had snuck in to the auditorium and stood with the other teachers as Nick Fury, and then Tony Stark took the stage. Dan didn't really know most of the other faculty here, being trapped in Marais for the past couple of years, but the famous Tony Stark he definitely had heard of. Even in the swamps, someone is bound to have something he made and if not him, then something from Wayne Industries, though the man himself seemed absent.

As the speech rolled up and all the teacher's were roll called except him, which wasn't unusual even though he was a movie star, Dan merely let out a groan. To be honest that role was better off forgotten as it hadn't been worth it in the end anyway. The skipped stuntman would make sure to give Fury and Tony a quick acknowledgment before he left to find his classroom as he did want to get paid. Teachers did get good wages after all, probably better than six hundred and forty dollars a day as well as whatever money he scraped from his video store.

He wasn't too fussed about giving a proper introduction to anyone as hopefully he wouldn't be here long. After all he was only really here to see one person that Madame Xanadu said might be able to help him. But is always with her, it was vague. All she could describe was this school and someone strange within it.

Yeah that shortens it down Dan thought, looking over everyone in the auditorium.

• Gwen internally cringed when she realized she'd somewhat startled the boy. She was about to apologize, when he replied to her question, saying he'd rather have anyone but Stark. Gwen laughed, saying, "Obviously. I don't think I could stand being in the same room as him for five minutes. Though I guess I technically am now." Then he asked her who she'd pick as a mentor. "Well, me? Uh..." Gwen chewed her lip as she thought. Most of the street-level heroes she idolized had better things to do than stroke their own egos by teaching random kids how to not die while fighting criminals, and any heroes she did know about that taught at the school weren't really her 'type'. "I'm not really sure, honestly. Though Thor doesn't look to be in the best mentoring shape," she said, flicking her eyes towards the obviously drunk man that had just exited a portal off-stage.

Nick Fury finished up the speech by introducing the rest of the teachers- Jeez, didn't expect the faculty to be this small- and saying that they had the rest of the day to explore the school, and that clubs would be posted later that day. Gwen let her thoughts trail off for a moment. I wonder what kind of clubs they have here. Maybe some kind of music thing? Ever since becoming Ghost Spider, Gwen rarely had time to practice, let alone play with the rest of the band. Maybe this would finally be an opportunity for her to get back into playing. "So, what kinda clubs are you hoping for?" Gwen asked the boy, before adding, "Oh, I'm Gwen, by the way."

(Yep, she's blonde, mentions it in my first post ; ) also that flying graysons joke has me dead)

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 - Dick Grayson

Last edited:
Scatterbrain Scatterbrain - Thor Flame Demon Flame Demon - Strange and Fury

Bucky walked back through the other portal leading them back to the back of the auditorium.
Crossed his arms back over his chest and look at Stephen as he closed the portal.
He glanced back over the kids to to another head count and was happy when all where accounted for.

He looked over at Stephen to see him watching his daughter and smiled slightly. "Must be hard on you, not having her back at the sanctum... but you know people with disabilities aren't fragile right?"

He knew he could he treading on thin ice talking about Strange's daughter, but if Bucky had a child like he wished he did, he wouldn't be hiding her away from the world if she or he had a disability. He would be teaching her that no matter what, she or he could take on the world... even with one hand.

He sighed and looked over at poor Thor standing on the stage. He felt sorry for him, but he was asking for trouble the moment he decided to stay home and drink.

========

Jade smiled slightly and looked back at the stage as now Thor was standing suddenly on it and her smile dropped into a completely confused look.
"The... Tony Stark guy..."

If this what being in a school was going to be like? People suddenly just appearing out of no where?

She sat back in her seat and glanced down at her duffle bag. This was seriously going to be a strange place... but she kind of liked it.

Dick raised an eyebrow when Thor suddenly appeared on stage via a portal... well Strange did have a thing for braking the rules.
He eyed Thor up and down and scratched the back of his head.
Wow... he really wished they had gotten him to organise the school opening ceremony... but he was supposed to be just another student here...

"Thor doesn't even look like he's up for walking in a straight line at the moment."
He pinched the bridge of his nose and wished for the sad excuse of a ceremony to be over. It was evident Diana Prince and Natasha Romanoff had no say in what was happening... neither did Pepper Pots by the look of it.

He glanced back over at the blonde once again who had asked him what clubs he wished to join and that her name was Gwen.
"I'm Dick. And before I say anything about what clubs I wish to join I hope we are clarifying that this is a not judgemental zone and if it isn't I will in no way confess that I'm hoping to join the Glee Club." He grinned cheekily and looked down at her fingers.
"Because I'm assuming with hands like those you also play an instrument... I'm going to say... the drums?"
He tilted his head slightly to the left as he looked back up into her eyes.

ave goin insane ave goin insane

(Hahaha! Glad you like my strange humour 🤣)

Last edited:
LibbyM098 LibbyM098 - Bucky, Jade

"No, it's not that" Stephen says "She tends to be reckless with her leg" he adds, he feels a pang of guilt though and he looks a bit sad "And to think she wouldn't be here if I hadn't gotten that lecture" he mumbles, he still felt guilty he almost let her die, granted he didn't know she was his kid, but the fact it was Christine's daughter had been well known at the hospital and yet he didn't want to do it at first because it felt like a lost cause. "I'm a failure as a father", he still thought that no matter how many times he was told otherwise it didn't change that one fact, he had been forgiven by both, Christine had actually hugged him when he was finished and successful, when he told Crystal the truth she was angry, but also disappointed he hadn't told her before.
-------
With the speech ending Crystal groans as students start to leave, guess she could stay put for a while longer "I might pick Tony as mentor, I can deal with guys with egos, I've had practice". At first her father had been insufferable, until it got to the point she wasn't going to let it go anymore and she doesn't exactly remember what she said, but she countered his snarky remark in the hospital cafeteria and everyone there just fell silence, her father, after looking surprised for a moment, let out a chuckle while ruffling her hair, the first time he had shown affection in public and it hadn't been the last. "My father... wasn't the best at public affection at first, he still isn't though, but it's better".

• Gwen noticed the boy, who had introduced himself as Dick, showing obvious signs of displeasure at the assembly, and she couldn't blame him. It seemed like it was organized by a hyper five-year-old on super steroids, and held together by a piece of dental floss. Teachers coming in late, with one of them being so drunk it had to violate at least a dozen laws. In other words, an incredible mess. At least the small conversation provided some solace from the train wreck. "No judgement here!" Gwen said, raising her hands. "If you want to belt show tunes, that's totally fine by me," she said jokingly.

Gwen slipped her sweatshirt back on and picked up her backpack, preparing to head outside. "is it that obvious?" She said, when he guessed that she played the drums. "Well, I played. Haven't had much time to lately, with all the..." Gwen trailed off. Stupid. Even if this is a school to train heroes, you shouldn't get used to just talking about it out loud. At least not yet. "...school," she finished unconvincingly. Quick to change the subject, she added, "I'm hoping to get back into playing now, though. I'm betting that I'll have a bit more free time. Hoping." She motioned to go outside. "Now that this train wreck's over, want to go explore? They've got to have better things here than just stuffy auditoriums."

Diana was in the prosses of stopping a major bank robbery. She flew up into the air and looked inside the building. She began to wonder how it was that the villains actually got in there. The place looked like it was a safe in itself. It seemed as if there were no doors, and the only way in was to try and burst through the window, but considering the last time she burst through a window, it was most likely reinforced. The criminals could easily hear her attempts to enter the building and kill the hostages.
Diana breathed a sigh. Guess it was time she burst through the wall. She breathed and ran straight towards the wall, gathering all her strength to break through it. When she burst through the thick wall, the men inside looked at her with astonishment. Diana smirked and quickly knocked down those with guns, making sure to separate the guns from them. She smiled as she watched the rest of them run away. Forgetting what she was there to do for a moment the crooks nearly escaped. She frowned at herself and quickly tied them up in her lasso.
"How did you get in here?" She asked. Her accent seemed thicker when she was mad.
The men resisted and cried out when the rope tightened. They kept resisting. Diana frowned. This was becoming a more reoccurring thing. People would rather die than give in. She sighed. "Fine." She tied them up and left them for the cops to pick up.
When she landed outside the clock rang. Diana checked her own watch, pausing for a moment. She smiled sadly at the watch, before noticing the time.
"Oh shit. I was supposed to be at the school by now." With that Diana Prince rushed off to the school, bursting into the auditorium. She still wore her costume when she entered the room, although it seemed it was beginning to empty, she frowned disappointed in herself. It was not often that she was late to things.
She quickly went and changed. Coming back into the auditorium wearing a black pantsuit. She watched as most of the students started to file out.

Anna-Marie Darkholme
Tags: (Open)
Rogue1.png

The more students that gradually arrived within the room the more she thinks that the potential of being late might have been a minor overreaction on her part, either that or she had messed up the times in the rest of the chaos going on. In either case, it seemed that one of the two playboy billionaires philanthropists that were financing this school had appeared to give the promotional speech before vanishing as quickly as he came and more came along introduced by a familiar-looking eye-patched man. She raises a hand to her head for a moment trying to recall where she had seen him before, or if she even had, one of the many downsides of her little ability was it sometimes really hard to separate what you were forgetting, what you imagined, what you knew and all those things for someone else's memories flashing through your head, and it was a pain. So as for teachers, it seemed at the moment there was the previous playboy, a guy standing like a solider, a one-armed hobo cop, a drunkard that reminded her of her father, a magician, and more to come.

What did confused her slightly was the entire mentor thing, given she had no idea who half these people are she guessed she might be needing to fire up the computer she had been given back at the tower to wiki dive some of them since she never really was one to watch the news that much. That choice however was still a week away, so for now, she had the option of wandering around the school and seeing what there was around, it seemed a few others have split off into little clicks to do so already and see if there was anyplace for her to actually fit into this bizarre new school.

Flame Demon Flame Demon - Strange, Crystal.

Bucky looked over at Stephen with a slight frown on his face.
Wow.... the great Stephen Strange was feeling bad?
Bucky nodded slightly and looked back over at the kids watching each of them leave.
"Yeah you might be a failure as a father."
He glanced back over at Strange again before continuing.
"But doesn't mean you have to be a failure now."
He looked away again and cleared his throat having only ever told Steve Rogers this.
"When my Mom was pregnant with me, my Dad was serving in world war 2. Mum said he came back home a different man after the war, but as a kid it was all I knew him like. He would always come home drunk... beat up my Mom and when my younger two siblings where around I felt like it was my duty to protect them.
Anyway... when I got older I started protecting my Mom too. I took some... if not most of the beatings for her. But when she got pregnant with my third sibling something just snapped it my Dad. It was like suddenly he realised the life he had was actually a good one. He got a job, stopped drinking all together. He just changed. Yeah... he was a dick when I was a kid, but when I was a teenager, he turned into the man I grew to love."
He glanced back over at Stephen and gave him a very faint smile.
Bucky's childhood was something he rarely ever talked about. Actually it was rare for Bucky to talk about his past all together.

"Anyway..." he stood up straight and straightend his jacket.
"I better get to the office."
He started to walk away and out the auditorium door, feeling like he shared to much and hoping that Strange would keep that information to himself.

==============

Jade was a little put off the conversation when Crystal started mentioning her father. It made her realise that almost all the kids in this school would have parents... and that was something Jade would never be able to understand. Parents.
She knew she actually shouldn't tell anyone about actually only being 3 years of age and having murdered her creator. It wouldn't actually seem... normal to any of these people.
She smiled slightly and nodded as Crystal she mentioned about her father being well... not good at public effection.
"Yep... well... ummm.... Parents aren't the best people anyway. They kind of suck."
She stood up and put her duffle bag over her shoulder.
"So ummm. Stark Tower... do you know what way that is?"

ave goin insane ave goin insane - Gwen

Dick Grayson stood up with Gwen and started to walk out of the auditorium with her.
"Well I could tell by your hands. The places where your calluses are is exactly where drummers get them from the sticks." He gave her a cheeky grin.

He smiled down at her when she asked if he wanted to explore the place and actually he did. He wanted to know the school grounds like the back of his hands if he was to actually help protect anyone in this place.
He had memorised the school map, but he knew the map would be just the half of it. They wouldn't put everything on a handout.
He nodded slightly and walked beside her.
"Sure. Hopefully the school doesn't match the ceremony."
He gave her a wink as the two of them walked up the hallway and Dick took extra precaution to analyze everything he walked past.

• Gwen looked down at her hand. It can't be that obvious, right? Sure, there was some roughness around where she gripped her sticks, but you couldn't see it unless you were really looking. Hell, even Gwen herself wouldn't know she was a drummer if she wasn't, y'know, herself. "You must play the drums too, then, or at least be a percussionist." Or be weirdly observant. "You give me strong timpani vibes. Your a timpani player, aren't you?" She said jokingly. She pulled the crumpled school map out of her backpack's first tab, studying the different colored blocks representing buildings and facilities and who knew what else.

Gwen took a breath of fresh air as they walked out of the auditorium's doors. That place was way too stuffy. "So, where should we head first? There's the cafeteria, training grounds, classrooms..." Gwen bit her lip, realizing the sheer size of the school. This is gonna be awesome.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 - Jade, Bucky ave goin insane ave goin insane Tony Stark

"They do" Crystal says "But they're not all bad" she adds standing up once she's sure she doesn't get pushed around "Come on, I heard there's an arcade on the school grounds", it had been late and Fury had been in the sanctum, but since she was curious about the man she had stayed awake. "And after that we can explore the rest of the school grounds" she adds, since she could techinally make portals outside she didn't have to walk that way, but she shouldn't rely too much on her magic, she smiles when the cloak goes back to her shoulders and she asks "Shouldn't you be with dad?", but the cloak shakes the collar "Right then".
--------
Stephen smiles at Bucky "I'll be expecting those medical files!" he calls after him before going off to find Tony for his medical file.

Since Tony hadn't left the room yet he makes quick work of locating him "Tony" he says "Impressive speech" he comments "But I need the medical files on the avengers" he says "And yes, that does include your own". He was glad he had gotten Bruce Wayne and Richard Grayson's medical files from the butler, he seemed like a nice man, now he just needed Bucky's files and those of the main Avengers.
-------
Fury heads back to his office and he sighs, the list with clubs was finished, thank god, now he just needed to get it and head to the teachers lounge, he could do with a cup of coffee, it was good to see that so many students showed up, but of course, he saw that Bucky and Strange weren't wearing their assigned uniforms, he should get Natasha to find ones they will wear.

With the speech over and people beginning to file out Daniel hung about in the auditorium. He wasn't quite ready to go to his classroom yet, as he hoped he would be in and out and back to Malibu before he even had to teach one class as he would had no idea what he was doing when it came to kids and education. Heck, some of these kids could probably teach him a few things about powers and superheroing. All he knew was how to make bad life decisions and maybe take a hit. He had been punched, shot and burned enough times in his career to probably be able to teach that. Hopefully.

So before he even would have to attempt getting ready to try and teach that Dan would instead get to know the other members of the faculty first and hopefully find out if any of them were the person Madame Xanandu saw. Or at the least narrow the list down. While most of the other teachers were still around, he made sure he was in earshot of Stark and his friends before quickly introducing himself to the others. "Hi, the name's Daniel Cassidy, the new defence instructor. Probably because I do all my own stunts." he gave a slight cough, as he waited for what he said to sink in.

Interactions: Nubian_Legend Nubian_Legend , Skyfire647 Skyfire647 , Scatterbrain Scatterbrain ,

Mentioning Flame Demon Flame Demon , ave goin insane ave goin insane , LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Last edited:

• Gwen looked down at her hand. It can't be that obvious, right? Sure, there was some roughness around where she gripped her sticks, but you couldn't see it unless you were really looking. Hell, even Gwen herself wouldn't know she was a drummer if she wasn't, y'know, herself. "You must play the drums too, then, or at least be a percussionist." Or be weirdly observant. "You give me strong timpani vibes. Your a timpani player, aren't you?" She said jokingly. She pulled the crumpled school map out of her backpack's first tab, studying the different colored blocks representing buildings and facilities and who knew what else.

Gwen took a breath of fresh air as they walked out of the auditorium's doors. That place was way too stuffy. "So, where should we head first? There's the cafeteria, training grounds, classrooms..." Gwen bit her lip, realizing the sheer size of the school. This is gonna be awesome.

Dick watched where he was going and stood his head.
"Nope. I play the guitar. Eletric and acoustic."

He could see by her face that she was trying to figure out how the hell he knew she was a drummer... and Dick knew he would have to tone down his inner Sherlock.
Dick also knew he had to turn down a lot of things if he was to be walking around just like a normal student. He wasn't supposed only little if to no experience in her superheroing world.
He pressed his lips together glancing out the corner of his eye at the airsharft. Exit and entry points where something he was looking out for and that was one of them.

He smiled down at Gwen as she looked so intently down at the map.
"You can pick, but I'm sure we'll all see the classrooms tomorrow anyway."

Flame Demon Flame Demon - Crystal

Jade's deep brown eyes widened as she looked over at Crystal.
"What the hell's an arcade?"

It was one thing she had never heard of on the streets... and then again it came out of the girl who was wearing Aladdins floor rug and talking about all kinds of weird things.

She walked beside Crystal, deciding it was probably best to stick around her as she seemed to know what she was doing... and Jade had no idea at all.

(Open)

Bucky walked down the hallway and back to his office.
Great. Now he had to try and get medical files from a teenage girl, in a highly secure, secret African city.
He sighed as he unlocked the door, walked in and then closed it behind himself.
This was going to be interesting...

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 - Jade

Crystal stops walking and checks the hallway, when she deems it safe she takes her sling ring and puts it on "This is technically against the rules" she says opening a portal "Come on" she says dragging Jade through and they end up in front of a building outside. Crystal opens the door and mentions for Jade to follow "This is an arcade" she says "And this is supposed to be the student hangout, which makes me think they put it pretty out of sight on purpose".

Last edited:

• tony turned around when he heard Strange's voice. "Hello there, Doctor," he said. "Wow, they really did have you go from elite time-wielding magician to a school nurse. Downgrade of the century, I must say."

Tony paused for a moment when he heard Strange asking for his medical files. He hadn't been to the doctor in ages, since superhero work couldn't possibly be medically advisable. Any minor injuries he could fix at home, and for anything more than a broken bone, he could hire private practitioners. Saved him from the lecture. You need to rest, you can't keep doing this, installing another arc reactor couldn't possibly be good for your body... "Well, I haven't been in contact with any Asgardian doctors lately, so you're out of luck on that," he said. "I can forward you my medical files, but you'll probably see this big gap starting about eight years ago." When I started doing all this 'saving the world' bullshit. "You know, why don't you just ask Fury? With his whole 'super secret spy' thing going on, I'm sure he has more on us than even we know."

Flame Demon Flame Demon - Stephen Strange

ave goin insane ave goin insane - Tony Stark Twist Twist -Daniel Cassidy

Stephen sighs "Considering I had to break into his office for his medical file he won't be handing them over" he says, yes he just admitted he broke into Fury's office "But you're welcome to help me search for them when I get the chance" he offers, the risk was that he didn't know where Fury was now.

He grins "And do you really think I would have accepted the job if I had to stop being the sorcerer supreme?" he asks "Not a chance, besides, there are other doctors in the school as well, who do you think will patch me up if I get injured?" he asks "Also, Fury was being unreasonable about it, said things like 'If you don't accept this job you are not allowed to call yourself a doctor anymore', he did get himself hurt about a week later so I had to help him out", he pauses and chuckles "You didn't hear that from me".

He glances at Dan "Otherwise known as the Blue Devil. I'm doctor Stephen Strange" he says, did Dan not do his research? Surely mentioning that you do your own stunts isn't gonna make much an impression with people like Tony Stark.

Last edited:
Anna-Marie Darkholme
Tags: LibbyM098 LibbyM098 ave goin insane ave goin insane (Open)
Rogue1.png

Following the map along it appeared the first sights she was coming across were those that she expected of a school. Classrooms, Admin, Nurses office? Huh thought that guy was a Doctor but never mind, and then she got to the high computer lab with several holographic displays. She might not be a tech-head but even she could tell that stuff looked expensive, and not just because someone slapped a fruit on it, but as she came to the training ground? now that looked big and expensive. Walking upwards through the room she takes in her surroundings, an assortment of workout equipment that went from a high-end gym weight to some monstrosity with truck-sized pistons and energy fields, what looked like several Iron Mans...Iron Men? whatever but differently colored, Wide open spaces, high ceilings, rock walls, obstacle courses, and more.

All in all the place was practically a Disney land for training but before she could really go much further she heard what sounded like two voices approaching from behind and turned to see a dark-haired boy and blonde girl. Those two had been at the earlier announcements in the auditorium, but she really couldn't say more than that though she supposed she should probably say something to them regardless.

"So did anyone find ah rollercoaster in this place yet? ah swear they got more money in this place than the rest of the county's schools put together"

dahvxfj-85b61e1b-00b3-4f1e-86ea-9c184314fa23.png

Mentions:
Flame Demon Flame Demon LibbyM098 LibbyM098 Nubian_Legend Nubian_Legend Skyfire647 Skyfire647 Twist Twist ave goin insane ave goin insane
"I wonder what Fury was thinking" Stephen mumbles as he uses his magic to change Thor's outfit and turn the beer into butterflies "Okay, Fury be damned" he mumbles making a portal and throwing it at the god of Thunder "There, he's at the school without his beer, I can fill in his medical record by myself", he then opens another portal in front of them after closing the one outside "Let's head back, this is going to be good".

Fury is about to end when Thor appears, but he can hardly blame the master of the mystic arts so he looks at Tony and mentions he has to get Thor sobered up "This is your late survival teacher Thor, Tony Stark will be your tech teacher. Diana Prince will give combat. For science and astronomy we have John Stewart" he says "There are several teachers late, hopefully with better reasons then Thor. Our chief of security is Bucky Barnes and our school doctor is Stephen Strange".
It looked like Strange didn't trust him enough to make his on way there as Thor suddenly found himself in the auditorium, on stage alongside some of the other faculty members. He could hear Fury making a speech but didn't pay it much attention. He was distracted by the ill-fitting clothes that Strange had conjured up to replace his own. The whole outfit seemed to be a few sizes too small, especially downstairs where it had begun riding up something fierce. It wouldn't of surprised Thor if this was a cruel trick on the sorcerer's part, presumably as punishment for his so called "tardiness." Maybe it was simply an oversight on their end but there was one small consolation in the fact that Strange and Bucky had apparently let him keep his six pack, so he was grateful for that at least.

As the assembly drew to a close, Thor took the opportunity to adjust himself as best he could. He would have to find himself something more comfortable to wear and soon, the discomfort in his nether regions was becoming almost unbearable.

Thor had managed to adjust things to a more manageable level when he was approached by one of his colleagues.
"Hi, the name's Daniel Cassidy, the new defence instructor. Probably because I do all my own stunts." he gave a slight cough, as he waited for what he said to sink in.

Interactions: Nubian_Legend Nubian_Legend , Skyfire647 Skyfire647 , Scatterbrain Scatterbrain ,
"Impressive." It was difficult to tell if Thor was being sincere or not. In his experience, aside from a few notable exceptions, mortals were fragile things so Dan's achievement was somewhat admirable, if it were true, although it obviously still paled in comparison to his godly accomplishments. "I'm Thor, son of Odin." Thor raised the six pack (or more specifically four pack) he was holding. "Fancy a beer, Cassidy?"

Last edited:
Outside the school, a black car pulled up. Bruce wayne stepping out of the back look back at alfred who reminded him to be nice to the students

Bruce fix his tie and heads into the school carrying a small briefcase, he didnt like the idea of having to work with other superheros but if it was to make sure they cause less damage then he would go through with it.

'I better not bump into any rivals while working here...' he thought entering the admin office

Fury puts the club list on the the bulletin board in the entrance hall, why they have it he needed to ask Steve one day, he insisted they'd have some old fashioned things things at the school, he still had no clue why Doctor Strange insisted for the mystic and magic arts, but he suspected it has something to do with the fact there's no other way to practice magic on the school grounds, since Bruce Wayne was known to dislike it, yes Tony had accepted it after meeting Strange, but Wayne was another story.

Back in his office he pulls up the files of the students "Crystal Palmer, student of the mystic arts, staying at the New York Sanctum, otherwise known as Phantom" he mumbles taking the next one "Jade Wilson, unknown parents, result of an illegal experiment with DNA, staying at Stark Tower, thank god for that, alias, Crossfire", he puts those on a pile, he had seen them together in the auditorium and honestly, if Crystal was anything like her father he was going to have a hard time.

He picks up the next file "Anna-Marie Darkholme" he says flipping the file open "Mutant, lived with several people, eventually ended up with Mystique and absorbed Carol" he mumbles "Alias, Rogue", he sighs putting it on a different pile, she was planning to keep her head down at least. "Scarlet Mourn, Animedia, staying at Stark Tower, shouldn't be much trouble", he puts that on Anna's file before moving on to the others. He's confident Dick with try something, besides, he's a Wayne kid, so he is prone to cause trouble, so that file goes on top of Jade and Crystal's file, Gwen he's not sure off, so she gets her own pile, now Hawkeye's kid is an interesting case, but he's not too sure if Barton knows that the kid is lying to get into the school, luckily the doctors have the medical files of all the students "On the same pile as Gwen" he mumbles. He makes one pile and heads towards Bucky's office, which he hasn't seen yet.

Mentions - just about all students + Bucky LibbyM098 LibbyM098 PlusUltra PlusUltra Nubian_Legend Nubian_Legend Skyfire647 Skyfire647 ave goin insane ave goin insane @Miasmith17 Twist Twist Scatterbrain Scatterbrain

ave goin insane ave goin insane - Gwen PlusUltra PlusUltra - Anne-Marie

As Dick walked beside Gwen he couldn’t help but notice how distracted... and might he say edgy all of a sudden. He could even hear it in her voice as she spoke.

He glanced over at the map and decided just to walk to the Gym, hence Gwen was actually pointing in no man's land.
"Are you alright?"

He walked with her to the gym and that was when he heard a girls voice say if anyone had found the roller-coaster.
He chuckled softly as he walked in and looked around the obviously not just Gym, but training room.
It was clear Bruce had his say in what was to go in here.

He smiled softly as he walked around the Gymnasium looking at everything with his eyes almost glowing like a child on Christmas.
"I don't know about the roller-coaster... but this place is actually better then one."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back