• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Flame Demon Flame Demon - Crystal and Fury.

Jade's eyes widened when she was pulled through the portal, almost against her will.
It wasn't enough she had just met a magic cape, seen a guy magically appear on stage, get dragged through a portal, end up in an awesome looking room called an arcade, but now she was itching for a cigarette.

She pressed her lips together as she walked into the arcade with Crystal and she grinned form ear to ear.
"Fuck me... this place is awesome. Are all schools like this, or just this one?"

She sifted the duffle bag on her shoulder to adjust it's weight and walked over to a shooting game with guns as the controllers.
She tilted her head slightly thinking how easy the game seemed... but it did look like fun.

She glanced back over at Crystal and pulled out a packet of cigarettes from out of her back pocket along with a lighter.
"You want one?"

She knew Crystal would more then likely say no, but offering what little Jade had was a form of trying to make friends... of sort.

=============

Bucky was inside his office watching the security cams and had just seen Crystal open a portal and enter the arcade.
He sighed to himself and his frown increased when he saw Jade pulling out a packet of what looked like cigarettes.
Great...

He stood up to go correct the two girls, before anyone found out, but that was until he heard familiar footsteps coming towards his office door.
He walked over to it and opened the door for Fury before he even got the chance to knock.
"Fury." He gave the Director and welcoming nod before opening the door for him.
"What can I do for you, Sir?"

Bruce walked over into the admin room looking for the secratary or principal:"hello? Can anyone help direct me to my classroom?"

He look around inside the clean office it seemed recently empty

• "You broke into Fury's files? Maybe you do have some testicles down there after all," Tony replied. "And I'll have to pass you up on that offer, I'd prefer keeping my bones intact." Though Tony could easily take him out with the assistance of his suit, he'd rather not suit up just for one of Strange's little spy excursion. He has magic, I'm sure he can figure out some kind of invisibility potion.

"To be completely fair, nobody really gives a fuck about Fury's opinion anymore. We just bully him for letting S.H.I.E.L.D. get taken over, that shuts him up pretty quick." Tony obviously knew about the whole incident with S.H.I.E.L.D. and H.Y.D.R.A., it was common knowledge at this point- and something Tony was happy to take advantage of. "And with all your fancy magic powers, I'm sure you'd make a much better doctor than most. At the very least, you'd be popular at children's parties. Crystal, right? That's the name of your daughter?" Tony asked.

After asking that, Tony overheard one of the teachers introducing themselves with the strange line that they 'do their own stunts'. Of course they're an actor, they always have the biggest egos, Tony thought, sighing. He turned around, seeing the man- Daniel- had positioned himself between them and the rest of the staff, though he turned himself to make it seem like he was only talking to the other teachers. Oldest trick in the book to get someone that's way above your status to notice you. "Welcome to the school, Cassidy," Tony said, seeing no need to introduce himself. "Here, we all do our own stunts, and the aliens aren't CGI."

Flame Demon Flame Demon - Stephen Strange
    Twist Twist - Daniel Cassidy

ave goin insane ave goin insane - Tony Stark

Stephen gives Tony a smile as he moves closer "She is registered as Palmer, so if you tell anyone who doesn't know I will make you disappear, am I understood?" he whispers, the smile isn't kind, but a threatening one, the less people knowing he has a kid the better "She's in enough danger by having learned magic", with that he steps away "I should go and get those files" he says loud enough for the others to hear. With that he walks off, he would use a portal, but he wants to walk.

When he enters Fury's office he looks around "Idiot" he mumbles, taking the box and checking what's in it, he takes the files he needs and raises an eyebrow, taking his own file, what Fury had to use that for he's not sure. But he takes it with him, leaving the office and heading back to the med bay.
---------
LibbyM098 LibbyM098 - Jade ave goin insane ave goin insane - Nate

Crystal remembers she still has her portal open, so she closes it "Yeah you really shouldn't smoke inside, be glad I can't transmute things perfectly" she says "Also, no thanks" she adds as she starts looking around and she finds a racing game, which makes her think Rhodey had something to say about the arcade, she liked how you could see the influences of the different heroes "Weird door" she mumbles seeing a double door opening it "Jade" she calls "And weird kid who decided to follow us, come 'ere" she calls, she's not entirely sure what to make of the room to be completely honest "I think I found Fury's secret project!".

It was a rumor mostly, that Fury was working on something secret, but no one knows what it is "Welcome Crystal Palmer" the computer says making her jump slightly and the cloak nudges her "I'm fine" she mumbles.
--------
Bucky

Fury shows him the stack of files "Student files, I don't believe Anna and Scarlet will cause too much trouble, so those are code green, Gwen and Nathan are code orange as we don't know what to expect from them", he pauses as he puts the four files down "Now Crystal Palmer, Jade Wilson and Richard Grayson are on code red, keep an extra eye on them" he says. He's sure that Dick will try to lie his way around, but there are experienced heroes/sorcerers as kids, but they don't lie about it, honesty is important in this line of work

Last edited:
Anna-Marie Darkholme
Tags: LibbyM098 LibbyM098 ave goin insane ave goin insane (Open)
Rogue1.png

She nods as she walks up a little further but keeps her distance somewhat holding onto each arm as she goes "Ca...." she stops herself for a moment shaking her head "Anna-Marie, or just Ann i guess, and yeah checking out the place seems to be most peoples ideas though with the size of this not so little campus that does seem like it could take a while". Anna follows Gwen's gaze to the coarse in question with some trepidation. Sure she could give it a shot but if she had a power flare-up it might not go so well, so best to try and keep it to the normal way best she could, maybe if she just pictured it like the odd cop run through the streets just with less of a focus of slowing down those behind. "I guess i can give the course a go, not really got any tech nor tricks that are coming to mind that won't be obvious against the spirit of the whole thing so why not."

Flame Demon Flame Demon

Bucky closed the door behind Fury, walked over to his office and sat back down in his actually quiet comfortable office chair.
He frowned slightly when Fury placed the files down on his desk and opened each of them up.
"You honestly think Grayson will try anything? I thought the kid was on stricked instructions to lay low and just blend in with the other kids. Yeah we've already voted that he's going to he Student Body President. The kid is use to being a distraction and getting shot at. The others here aren't."
He closed Dick's file and glanced over at Crystal's file next.
"As for this one... I'm not sure yet. She's already broken rules and the school hasn't even been open for 24 hours..."
He left that file open and then glared down at the other kid's file and read it intently.
"Do we know exactly who Jade was cloned from? And are we the only two in the school that knows she is actually a 3 year old clone?"

Bucky sat back in his chair and looked over at Fury.
He had heard of illegal genetic testing before... Hydra had tried it, but this one actually worked and Bucky didn't like the idea of it. Some crazed up scientist was making clones of people and who knew where the hell he was.

PlusUltra PlusUltra - Ann ave goin insane ave goin insane - Gwen

A grin came across Dick's face as he looked over at Ann. "And I reckon what we're seeing isn't even the half of it."

He looked over at the obstacle course that Gwen was talking about and his smile dropped slightly.
Crap. He couldn't do it. Well it wasn't the case he couldn't, the thing looked damn easy... it was more he shouldn't.
He had direct orders to lay low and not give anything away about being the Nightwing. Heck in his old school he wasn't even apart of the gymnastics team.
And he knew this school was different, but he still had to remain face that he didn't already have a superhero identity. Only select teachers knew that and he wasn't allowed to give himself away.

He took a step back and chewed on his bottom lip for a moment as he contemplated what the hell to do. Well he was going to play his roll of handsome, guitar playing geek.
"This place is awesome and all... but I wouldn't last two seconds on that obstacle course."

Flame Demon Flame Demon - Crystal ave goin insane ave goin insane - Nate

Jade lit the cigarette in her hand anyway and walked over to one of the windows to blow the rick smoke that she had just inhaled into her lungs, out into the air outside.

She glanced over at the new kid who had obviously follow them through the portal and frowned at him.
"Look who popped out of the rabbit hole. Welcome to the coolest place in the school, Alice."

She took another long deep drawn in breath of the cigarette in her hand, before Crystal spoke up from the other end of the arcade.
Jade quickly blew out the smoke and put out the half finished cigarette in her hand, not even flinching.
She put the cigarette back in her pocket as to keep the rest for later and walked over to where Crystal had called out from.
"Furry had a secret project?"

She pressed her lips together as she saw Crystal open the door and go to walk in, then have some robotic voice welcome her.
Jade wasn't so sure about walking in and glaced over at Nate who had so graciously blessed the girls with his presence.
"After you, Alice."

She gestured for him to go first through the same door that had just spoken to Crystal.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 - Bucky, Jade ave goin insane ave goin insane - Nathan

Fury sighs "Jade Howards, Wade Wilson and Slade Wilson" he says "And yes, Richard is supposed to lay low, but lying won't get anyone very far, you need trustworthy people to work with" he adds. If people realized the truth and know he lied they might not trust him anymore. "He's still a code red" he says "And I am willing to oversee the portal creation since it closed and no one was bothered by it. But god help us if Crystal and Jade become friends, also no one is to know her last name is Strange, for obvious reasons hopefully", some students were careful with who they trusted with their complete information and that's fine, their safety comes first.

He raises an eyebrow seeing what room has people in it and he groans "Of course her first stop is the arcade" he says walking to it "And of course she found that room".
--------
crystal laughs "Yeah, well it was a rumor mostly, also I swear he was a Star Wars fan" she says "Friday?" she asks, not sure what the name is off the AI that Stark installed "Can I help you?" the AI asks "Yes, what is this room?" Crystal asks walking around "A training simulator, designed to be able to play out a variety of training exercises, Director Fury has installed one based on the Call of Duty games, would you like to start it? Or would you prefer one based on Halo?".

With a raised eyebrow she looks at Jade and Nate "Should we?" she asks "I mean, Fury inventing a call of duty training scenario is not something you see every day, but why is it here?" "Because Pepper decided that it could be used to other things then training, like relaxing, there is another door on the opposite end of the room" Friday says. Crystal had no idea Fury was working on what can only be described as holodeck though, so it's a bit of shock, yes she spends a lot of time training, but the time spend at her mother's house is normally spend gaming.

• Gwen winced a bit when she noticed both Ann and Dick seemed a bit apprehensive towards the idea of doing the obstacle course. Sure, it would be easy for her to do, even fun, but even a skilled gymnast her age would have trouble with it. She took another look at the course, considering backing out. Ah, screw it. I'm the one who suggested it, can't wuss out now.

Gwen climbed up the ladder to the first pole, surveying the course. She cracked her knuckles, taking a few deep breaths before hitting the button to start. She jumped across the poles, making herself stumble every time she landed on one of the thin platforms, despite knowing full well that, in any other situation, she could easily flip across them. After passing the pole jumps, she got to the rope bridge. It seemed easy enough to cross at first- until she was halfway through, and the bridges planks starting falling out under her. Gwen tried to run across, and yelped as one of the planks fell out from under her. She instinctively went to web one of the ropes holding the bridge up, though she quickly realized her mistake, covering the web with her hand and pulling herself back onto the bridge, making it seem like an arduous task.

After passing the bridge, Gwen stopped, making it seem like she was catching her breath, though she was actually thinking. They both seemed excited about all the eequiment, why are they getting cold feet when it came to this? Anne, she could understand- maybe she was a ranged fighter, or had some kind of ability that didn't require much agility, which was necessary on this kind of course. She already knew there was something off about Dick, though, that he wasn't telling them everything.

Gwen was about to brush it off, when she suddendly felt a tingling spread throughout her body. She immediately jumped- higher than she would've liked, but whatever- seeing the red spinner that had just barely missed sweeping her feet out from under her pass by. She landed on the other side of the spinner, going into a roll and jumping onto the platform where the wall run was. By then, she just wanted to get the course over with, not caring if either of the two sstudents got suspicious. Though she was more used to wall-crawling than wall-climbing, she figured there was no better time to practice.

Gwen backed up, making a show of taking a few breaths and bouncing up and down, before sprinting at the wall, the balls of her feeting sticking to it and keeping her from falling. She lunged at the ledge, grabbing it and pulling herself over. She hit the buzzer and looked at her time- just under five minutes. I can do better than that, she thought. But this wasn't about doing better-there would be another time to do that, she was sure. She jumped off the wall and turned to Ann. "I think it's your turn," she said.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 - Dick Grayson
    PlusUltra PlusUltra - Anna-Marie Darkholme

Last edited:
Anna-Marie Darkholme
Tags: LibbyM098 LibbyM098 ave goin insane ave goin insane (Open)
Rogue1.png

Watching Gwen move along she begins to become a bit more unsure about the entire ordeal but she had said she would try it and wasn't one to turn around and go back on her word. It was strange that Dick did though, he had one of those sorts of agile athletic builds but maybe it was more a swimmers? in either case she had a course to do. Grabbing the rungs of the ladder she hauls herself several at a time up as if she was weightless, frowning a little as she slows down and gets ready at the top of the platform with a few slow breaths. The poles themselves were not that hard as long as she kept up the speed and watched her feet only for her to stumble at the end as she tried to slow down a little before the bridge to jump between the remaining planks. She did kind of have a little advantage at this part however, she had noticed which fell out when Gwen went across on her run so at least she was safe from that part, what she was not safe from was the swaying of the bridge for her movements, trying to grab the rope to move in the opposite direction to settle the sway.

The spinner part was her main issue, struggling as she jumped between the swings though not before she caught against one of the blows trying to sweep her legs and internally chastises herself. What was odd however was the state of the spinner, rather than throwing heroff blance it instead seemed to have one of its arms bent as her foot kicked into it on an ill-timed jump, leaving a crooked spinner continuing its course while she moved off to the next stage. The wall however as something she was not used to, sprinting up a wall wasn't something she had ever really done, at least not with a handhold or something and so the result was evident as she slipped down the first few times trying to run the entire way. On her final go, she jumped off at the last moment to grab the ledge with an outstretched hand and lifting her entire body over by the single limb to finish the course in around six minutes.

Despite being slower than the other girl she didn't seems out of breath at all, jumping down and brushing her hair out of her face as she heads back to the rest "I guess i might be needing some new boots, not really got any grip for some of this stuff but at least I didn't fall off I guess." casually checking the treads of her shoes before looking back up "Get feeling might be sent across it a few more times however, at least three of those teachers seemed the military types and if the movies are any indication they love to run people around courses constantly almost as much as shouting"

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 - Jade ave goin insane ave goin insane - Nathan

"Unfortunately there is no Skyrim" Friday says while Crystal stifles a laugh "Well I guess I'd be the white rabbit since I made it, Jade can be the Mad Hatter" she says "Do you have Resident Evil? And buddy, dragons aren't fun" she says "According to Doctor Strange anyway" she adds quickly, then she realizes that should Jade figure out who the cloak of levitation belong to she will realize who her father is, she would worry about that later. "Then again, Jade wouldn't tell anyone would she? I mean, she wouldn't know if it's important" she thinks and she looks at the cloak with a frown "Go back" she whispers, but the cloak tightens "I mean it, I love having you around, but you can't, besides if my leg gives out I have these two with me".

The cloak takes a moment to consider it before floating in front of the girl, who gives a nod, she would be careful and Crystal watches it fly out of the door, she would make it up at home. "Friday, resident Evil?" she asks "That is in the database, which training simulation do you want to try?" the AI asks, msking the sorceress turn to the other two "Well what do you want?"

Bruce walked over to the file cabniet and search in it for awhile eventually finding his room number and list of students

He heads out of admin office down the hall till he reaches his classroom opening the door

Taking a look around he sigh slightly knowing that he probably needs to install a button under his desk to lead him to a mini batcave he would have to make somewhere here in the city incase of emergancies

Last edited by a moderator:
Thor had managed to adjust things to a more manageable level when he was approached by one of his colleagues.

"Impressive." It was difficult to tell if Thor was being sincere or not. In his experience, aside from a few notable exceptions, mortals were fragile things so Dan's achievement was somewhat admirable, if it were true, although it obviously still paled in comparison to his godly accomplishments. "I'm Thor, son of Odin." Thor raised the six pack (or more specifically four pack) he was holding. "Fancy a beer, Cassidy?"
"Thanks. Not sure if we should but I could definitely go for one" Dan took a beer from Thor. "I've got a few movie posters in the trunk of my car. I could autograph one for you" he replied with a smile and turned to his other two colleagues. "And everyone else of course. If you guys are interested?"

Dan was about to open his beer when he heard a voice behind him. Not sure if it was one of his new "bosses", he quickly turned around and hid the beer behind his back.

He glances at Dan "Otherwise known as the Blue Devil. I'm doctor Stephen Strange" he says.

"Nice to meet you." Dan reached out to the doctor to give a quick handshake "You a fan Stephen? As I was telling everyone I've got a couple of movie posters in my car, if you want me to autograph one for you?"

Before he could get his answer, Tony Stark himself came over as well.

"Welcome to the school, Cassidy," Tony said, seeing no need to introduce himself. "Here, we all do our own stunts, and the aliens aren't CGI."

"Pleasure to be here Tony. And just to let you know there was no CGI in my film." Dan rebuked.

It was too low budget for that Dan thought to himself, not that he was going to let that slip.

"You know I'm a bit of an engineer myself." The experient engineer boasted. "I was planning on adding an exoskeleton to the Blue Devil costume as well as a voice modulator. You know, to really sell it. But then I thought that would take away the authenticity of the role. Because what's more authentic than taking every punch and fall yourself as, in the end, it proved I could act rather than just being some guy whose suit does all the work. Speaking of, you wouldn't know anyone who's hiring, would you?" he said, before quickly backtracking. "Not that I'm unhappy about being here or anything."

Real smooth genius

Interactions: Nubian_Legend Nubian_Legend , Skyfire647 Skyfire647 , Scatterbrain Scatterbrain , Flame Demon Flame Demon , ave goin insane ave goin insane

Last edited:
Twist Twist -Daniel Cassidy ave goin insane ave goin insane - Tony Stark Scatterbrain Scatterbrain - Thor Skyfire647 Skyfire647 - Diana Prince Nubian_Legend Nubian_Legend - John Stewart

Stephen groans realizing he forgot to tell them something important, so he opens a portal, it's allowed in his workspace and steps through, arriving back at the auditorium"Before I forget, there are checkups every three months, don't miss them", he catches Dan's comment though "Right, because that's the attitude of someone who's happy to be here" he comments dryly before briefly focusing at Tony. "Stark. I need some instructions for a few machines you provided, mostly the robotic one, the one that's supposed to allow me to operate from a distance or domething", he did test it, but he's not entire sure how it's supposed to help him, he can make the movements like he used to while the robot actually does it without all the shaking, it's pretty awesome from what he've seen, but it reminds him of what he lost as well.

He then remembers he's still missing a file, so he looks back at Dan "Cassidy, bring me your medical file, also I don't want an autograph on a poster, not such a fan of most movies anyway", well that's not entirely true, but Cassidy doesn't need to know that bit, he just rarely has time to watch movies with his family, but they're usually fantasy, horror or action movies anyway. "And I wouldn't drink that if I were you, it's... Asgardian beer, you'd probably pass out instantly", great, his spell went wrong, but it could be fun in the long run.

Last edited:
Flame Demon Flame Demon - Crystal ave goin insane ave goin insane - Nathan

A smile came across Jade's lips as she was referred to the Mad Hatter. That was a name she would live with.
She walked around the now not so secret room and a grinned crossed her face as a mischievous thought popped into her mind.
"Friday? Can you change Fury's name to Furry on all his personal information including his email signature?"

She grinned over at the other two and gave them a wink.
"What? You didn't think of messing with the old man first?"

As for this Skyrim or... Resident Evil, Jade had no idea what Alice and Rabbit where talking about.
When she was first created, her creator would only let her watch Disney movies because apparently "Jade" loved Disney. Well he soon found out that Jade wasn't his daughter and she wasn't going to become the Jade he wanted.

PlusUltra PlusUltra - Anne-Marie ave goin insane ave goin insane - Gwen

Dick stood back and watched the two girls as they both took their turns on the obstacle course.
He had taken note of Gwen holding back and he started to grow a bit suspicious of her. He had seen her pull out her had as if she had a grappling hook, but then stop herself and go another way. It had only been for a split second and to the untrained eye, anyone would have missed it, but Dick wasn't just anyone. He was one of the worlds greatest detective and that ment he didn't miss any details.
He noticed how well Ann had done and wondered to himself what her abilities must be.
He knew if he was to help protect every one of the students here, he would have to learn everything about them... and it wasn't like Fury was going to just hand him other students personal files. Dick knew he would have to find out himself.

"Wow... you both did amazing!" He grinned and he rubbed the back of his neck.
"I know who to pick for my team if we ever get dragged into playing dodge ball."

But in this school, dodge ball was going to be more like dodge bullets.

Flame Demon Flame Demon

Bucky looked Fury dead in the eye when he mentioned Wade Wilson. "Wade Fucking Wilson. You brought someone who is half freaking Deadpool here?"
Great... just great.
He had, had a few run in with Deadpool and none of them where fun.

He found it ironic how Fury was the one talking about not lying to people. The man himself was one of the best liers around, but Bucky was going to let it slide.

"Hopefully she won't become friends with Crystal. Could you imagine if a Wilson got hold of magic?"
He sighed and shook his head as he glanced back at the security footage.

"Strange wants my medical files. I've message Shuri, so I hope my most recent files will be enough for the man. If not I'm not about to go searching old Hydra bases for anything on myself. It's not going to happen."
He pressed his lips and frowned slightly when he saw no one in the arcade... that was weird... the kids where just in there two seconds ago.

ave goin insane ave goin insane LibbyM098 LibbyM098

"I cannot change anything in director Fury's files" Friday answers, making Crystal comment "Shame". She turns to the guy "I'm Crystal Palmer and that's Jade Wilson" she says, realizing that they hadn't introduced themselves to him.

"Friday is the club list available?" "Affirmative" the AI says "And may I remind you that aside from the medical bay, portals are forbidden indoor, as well as directly in front of the gate". At that Crystal rolls her eyes "Geez, I hadn't known" she says, sarcarsm dripping from every word, she knows and she plans to make full use of the fact it's allowed in the med bay, she just wished that people would stop reminding her about it.
------------–
Fury shakes his head "She's not old enough to teach magic" he says "Besides, I hope she's aware that wanting to teach someone else is too dangerous", no one knows much more then the fact that one of the sorcerers is making sure no one else has gotten the idea that there are too many sorcerers.

"I don't know all the details since doctor Strange hasn't mentioned too much".

He looks at the screen and walks over, switching the arcade camera with another one "That room is the training simulator" he explains "Pepper somehow convinced me it's a better place then the training rooms"

Last edited:

• Tony smiled at Stephen, barely phased by his thinly-veiled threat. I've already experienced enough in my lifetime to know he's bluffing. "Don't worry, Houdini. Strangeling has already started creating sparkly magic circles of her own, so people will connect the dots soon enough without my help." Tony patted him on the shoulder before Strange disappeared into a portal of his own. Tony had figured out Crystal's magic usage easy enough- he'd already installed sensors around campus that detected and alerted him to everything from magic to explosions to toxins, and when he saw the little orange light flash in the upper corner of his glasses, he'd figured out easily enough which of the two magic users on campus had been messing around.

With Strange gone, Tony could fully divert his attention to Cassidy, who seemed to now be stroking his own ego in front of the staff members. Tony secretly wondered if Cassidy was just as intoxicated as Thor and just hid it better, when Cassidy started talking about how, as an engineer, he considered modifying his own suit to 'sell' the character better. "Must have been the height of your career." Tony didn't even bother pretending to look interested. Voice modulators and flashing lights were like playing in a sandbox to him, considering all his previous achievements. Tony was taken by surprise, though, when Cassidy asked if Tony knew any place that was hiring. Tony, more amused than angry, replied, "I think the arcade down the street needs a new mascot, if you're interested. They'd probably let you hang up some of those movie posters, too."

Stephen came back a few minutes later, only to remind the staff that they all had to have check-ups every few months. "Wouldn't miss it for the world." He then asked Tony for some directions on one of the robots he'd made especially for the school- a distant cousin of Dum-E, one of Tony's first artificially intelligent robotic creations. "Oh, that's Stu. He doesn't like being told what to do. Just mess around for a bit, you'll be fine."

dahvxfj-85b61e1b-00b3-4f1e-86ea-9c184314fa23.png

Mentions:
Flame Demon Flame Demon Twist Twist ave goin insane ave goin insane
"Thanks. Not sure if we should but I could definitely go for one" Dan took a beer from Thor. "I've got a few movie posters in the trunk of my car. I could autograph one for you" he replied with a smile and turned to his other two colleagues. "And everyone else of course. If you guys are interested?"

Interactions: Nubian_Legend Nubian_Legend , Skyfire647 Skyfire647 , Scatterbrain Scatterbrain , Flame Demon Flame Demon , ave goin insane ave goin insane
Thor was hardly the sort to turn down free stuff. "Sure, why not...?" Suddenly a portal appeared on stage and outstepped Strange.
Twist Twist -Daniel Cassidy ave goin insane ave goin insane - Tony Stark Scatterbrain Scatterbrain - Thor Skyfire647 Skyfire647 - Diana Prince Nubian_Legend Nubian_Legend - John Stewart

"Before I forget, there are checkups every three months, don't miss them", he catches Dan's comment though "Right, because that's the attitude of someone who's happy to be here" he comments dryly before briefly focusing at Tony. "Stark. I need some instructions for a few machines you provided, mostly the robotic one, the one that's supposed to allow me to operate from a distance or domething", he did test it, but he's not entire sure how it's supposed to help him, he can make the movements like he used to while the robot actually does it without all the shaking, it's pretty awesome from what he've seen, but it reminds him of what he lost as well.

He then remembers he's still missing a file, so he looks back at Dan "Cassidy, bring me your medical file, also I don't want an autograph on a poster, not such a fan of most movies anyway", well that's not entirely true, but Cassidy doesn't need to know that bit, he just rarely has time to watch movies with his family, but they're usually fantasy, horror or action movies anyway. "And I wouldn't drink that if I were you, it's... Asgardian beer, you'd probably pass out instantly", great, his spell went wrong, but it could be fun in the long run

Thor couldn't remember the last time he had a check-up. He had never much trusted doctors, let alone magical ones so the fact that Strange himself would be the one performing them was an unsettling thought. Not that Thor was worried too much about his current state of health; he was still in great shape. Sure, he had put on a few pounds here and there, but everyone knew that muscle weighed more than fat.

After Strange had made his comment about the beer, Thor subtly leaned over towards Cassidy. "Don't worry, Cassidy. It's not mead, it's just regular beer." Or at least what passes as beer to mortals, he thought to himself. "Although, I'm not surprised Strange thinks otherwise, he has never been much when it comes to holding his liquor." A cheeky smile crossed Thor's face. "That's why he sticks to the tea."

Once Strange had finished, Tony and Dan began exchanging words.

"Pleasure to be here Tony. And just to let you know there was no CGI in my film." Dan rebuked.

It was too low budget for that Dan thought to himself, not that he was going to let that slip.

"You know I'm a bit of an engineer myself." The experient engineer boasted. "I was planning on adding an exoskeleton to the Blue Devil costume as well as a voice modulator. You know, to really sell it. But then I thought that would take away the authenticity of the role. Because what's more authentic than taking every punch and fall yourself as, in the end, it proved I could act rather than just being some guy whose suit does all the work. Speaking of, you wouldn't know anyone who's hiring, would you?" he said, before quickly backtracking. "Not that I'm unhappy about being here or anything."

Real smooth genius

• With Strange gone, Tony could fully divert his attention to Cassidy, who seemed to now be stroking his own ego in front of the staff members. Tony secretly wondered if Cassidy was just as intoxicated as Thor and just hid it better, when Cassidy started talking about how, as an engineer, he considered modifying his own suit to 'sell' the character better. "Must have been the height of your career." Tony didn't even bother pretending to look interested. Voice modulators and flashing lights were like playing in a sandbox to him, considering all his previous achievements. Tony was taken by surprise, though, when Cassidy asked if Tony knew any place that was hiring. Tony, more amused than angry, replied, "I think the arcade down the street needs a new mascot, if you're interested. They'd probably let you hang up some of those movie posters, too."
Much to Thor's amusement, it looked like things were quickly becoming heated between the two as their individual egos clashed. Settling in to see how things would unfold, he took a beer from what remained of his six pack and opened it up. Between his intoxicated state and his focus on the growing animosity between Stark and Cassidy, Thor failed to notice a lone butterfly fly out from the can.

He held the "beverage" up to his mouth and took a sip, causing his mouth to fill with butterflies as they tried to escape the container. Thor eyes practically leapt from their sockets, as the cold refreshment he expected was replaced by the frantic flapping of tiny wings. He immediately spat the butterflies out again, coughing and spluttering loudly as he attempted to expel as many of the insects as possible from his mouth.

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain - Thor

Stephen hides a grin when Thor opens his can of beer and since he had moved to stand near Tony, closing his portal again he looks at Tony as he spoke with Dan "I think our arcade still needs a mascot, do you think Fury will let him?" he asks. He does burst out laughing when he sees Thor face, holding onto Tony for support "You really think I'd let you take beer to school with you?" he asks while trying not to laugh harder when the god of thunder starts coughing to get rid of the butterflies. "I wish someone recorded that" he says, so Friday supplies helpfully "If you ask Bucky nicely he might give you the tape".

Had Thor actually expected there was still beer in those cans "And I know there's supposed to be normal beer inside those"

"Before I forget, there are checkups every three months, don't miss them", he catches Dan's comment though "Right, because that's the attitude of someone who's happy to be here" he comments dryly.

He then remembers he's still missing a file, so he looks back at Dan "Cassidy, bring me your medical file, also I don't want an autograph on a poster, not such a fan of most movies anyway", well that's not entirely true, but Cassidy doesn't need to know that bit, he just rarely has time to watch movies with his family, but they're usually fantasy, horror or action movies anyway. "And I wouldn't drink that if I were you, it's... Asgardian beer, you'd probably pass out instantly"

Dan was a bit taken aback from Stephen's words. Not about being a fan, that was common enough as his film was a cult classic not a blockbuster, but the medical records... that might be a problem. "Sure thing, doc." he replied hesitantly as the man disappeared through a portal. Crap!

Dan was a bit distracted letting out a nervous laugh at Thor's comment before Tony began to talk.

• With Strange gone, Tony could fully divert his attention to Cassidy, who seemed to now be stroking his own ego in front of the staff members. Tony secretly wondered if Cassidy was just as intoxicated as Thor and just hid it better, when Cassidy started talking about how, as an engineer, he considered modifying his own suit to 'sell' the character better. "Must have been the height of your career." Tony didn't even bother pretending to look interested. Voice modulators and flashing lights were like playing in a sandbox to him, considering all his previous achievements. Tony was taken by surprise, though, when Cassidy asked if Tony knew any place that was hiring. Tony, more amused than angry, replied, "I think the arcade down the street needs a new mascot, if you're interested. They'd probably let you hang up some of those movie posters, too."

Still thinking about his medical records, Dan did his best to answer Tony. "Sure, you can use the Blue Devil as a mascot for your arcade. I've got the movie posters in my car and an old costume you could use for it as well."

He didn't realise that Stark himself would be such a fan to have an arcade built around his work. Even though it did seem a bit weird to be using him rather than Iron Man but, Dan wasn't a business man so what did he know. Maybe his career was finally on the up and up now and all this from an accidental slip of the tongue.
Guess I should starting thinking of ideas for it.

After Strange had made his comment about the beer, Thor subtly leaned over towards Cassidy. "Don't worry, Cassidy. It's not mead, it's just regular beer." Or at least what passes as beer to mortals, he thought to himself. "Although, I'm not surprised Strange thinks otherwise, he has never been much when it comes to holding his liquor." A cheeky smile crossed Thor's face. "That's why he sticks to the tea."

Once Strange had finished, Tony and Dan began exchanging words. Much to Thor's amusement, it looked like things were quickly becoming heated between the two as their individual egos clashed. Settling in to see how things would unfold, he took a beer from what remained of his six pack and opened it up. Between his intoxicated state and his focus on the growing animosity between Stark and Cassidy, Thor failed to notice a lone butterfly fly out from the can.

He held the "beverage" up to his mouth and took a sip, causing his mouth to fill with butterflies as they tried to escape the container. Thor eyes practically leapt from their sockets, as the cold refreshment he expected was replaced by the frantic flapping of tiny wings. He immediately spat the butterflies out again, coughing and spluttering loudly as he attempted to expel as many of the insects as possible from his mouth.

At Strange's second reappearance, Dan quickly remembered about the medical records and his more entrepreneurial thoughts quickly vanished. As the Doctor started to look his way, Cassidy quickly used Thor's distraction to make a quick getaway. "I need to go grab those medical records quick but good talk Tony. I'll brainstorm a few ideas and get back to you. Thanks."

Dan's voice quickly trailed off as he disappeared down the corridors

Mentions: Flame Demon Flame Demon , ave goin insane ave goin insane , Scatterbrain Scatterbrain

-The next day-

Crystal is patiently waiting for her mother this time "Come on, dad already left" she says pulling on her mother's arm, dragging her through the portal, she had decided who she wanted for mentor and all she had to do now was find the guy "Morning" she says as the cloak of levitation turns into a scarf and wraps around her "I'll see you guys at lunch" she says before she walks off "Wait-" Christine tries, but when she looks at Stephen he just tosses her a coat "I've heard you needed it" is all he says.

Making her way through the school while eating her sandwich she got from the cloak, looking for one Tony Stark "I wonder, would it be cheating if you helped me during tests?" she mumbles, making the cloak tighten "Just kidding" the young sorcerer whispers under her breath as she nears the teachers lounge, it's not like she was planning to cheat anyway, when she knocks on the door of the lounge she waits.

----------------------
Nick Fury is in a good mood, which should be cause for a lot of worry among both the students and the teachers, there was a reason to worry though, but that's for later. He needed to get a good view of what the kids could do, as soon as possible. He needed to know their teamwork skills as well, however when he enters his office with his coffee he sees the tablet with the controls for the project he had asked for.

The tablet goes in his desk drawer as her starts to check who has arrived in the teachers lounge.

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain - Thor Odinson
Skyfire647 Skyfire647 - Diana Prince
LibbyM098 LibbyM098 - Bucky Barnes
Tony Stark
@Miasmith17 - Bruce Wayne
Nubian_Legend Nubian_Legend - John Stewart

Dick Grayson : mentions ave goin insane ave goin insane - Gwen
PlusUltra PlusUltra - Ann

Dick let out a long drawn out breath when he stepped out of his super car and looked across at the school. He had barely survived yesterday with his dignity and secretly identity intacted. This was not going to be easy.
He knew Gwen and Ann had their suspicions about him now after the obstacle course yesterday. They had both done it and when they had finished Gwen had tried to push Dick into doing the obstacle course aswell.
There was a side to him that wanted to do it with no holding back. It would have been easy for him, but easy wasn't going to be the way at this school. He was to lay low and that was what he was going to do. He wasn't in here as Nightwing, he was in here as Dick Grayson. Gotham's golden boy and Bruce Wayne's spoiled, rich son. He was ment to be the first target really if anyone was going to take any of the kids in this school.
So what did he do when both girls where looking at him and waiting for him to do the obstacle course?
Nothing. He did nothing.
He just said he wasn't the type for doing that and he would probably end up braking his neck on something and then walked out when both girls looked at him like why was he even at a school like this then?
He slipped his messager bag over his shoulder and locked his car as he walked away.
He didn't want to be the weird, rich kid, that didn't do anything in the gym at school, he actually wanted to go wild like a kid on Christmas day in there, but it wasn't going to happen and he needed to keep a lid on himself.
He was really here to protect the other students, not show off and yes he wanted to make friends, but lives where hanging in the balance and he had already lost too many lives under his watch. He wasn't about to let it happen when now.
No. He was really here undercover as himself. So that was what he was going to do. Be the golden boy that Gotham sees him as.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back