• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Flame Demon

Autistic Ace Vampire
Roleplay Type(s)
When the threat of Thanos is revealed by none other then Loki the Avengers feel that they have to prepare, so, after talking it over and thinking it through they decide to use the Avengers compound as a school, of course it has to look normal so they go about it as if it's a public school, recruitings new heroes as well, some have powers and others don't, but they can only hope that they have enough time to train these kids for when Thanos comes.

If you have questions please ask in the OOC chat.

We start in September in the year 2016

Last edited:
Send New Email
New Email Received
Pepper Potts
Acceptance
Dear Student

I am sending you this email to tell you you have been accepted at the Starlight school for the gifted and would like to remind you to be at the address enclosed in the letter you will receive a month before the school starts at the year on the first of September, there will be no dorms you will be staying in Stark Tower, where Tony Stark has made rooms available for those who do not live in New York, please find your own roommate. You can also choose to stay with a classmate who lives in the city, again, please make sure you figure that out yourself.

School supplies will be provided by Tony Stark and Bruce Wayne and will be waiting for you at your chosen location to stay, a bus will bring you back and forth. For those with powers please refrain from using them outside the school grounds or Stark Tower, you can, of course, use them at home.

We hope to hear back from you in a month.

Principle Fury's personal assistant
Pepper Potts

Crystal is looking at the email on her phone and the letter in her hand and she sighs, why were parents so slow? Well she has been up for quite some time abd technically she could just go ahead, but that would be rude, so she's pacing in the entrance hall of the sanctum, well pacing as good as possible. When a portal near her opens she turns to see her father "You are too impatient" he says "But I understand your excitement, just remember not to let anyone talk you down because of your leg". Crystal nods and she looks at the entrance "Where's mom?" she asks tilting her head, slightly disappointed, but Stephen pats her head "She was called for an emergency, come on, you don't want to be late, Fury wrote a speech" he explains before mentioning to the portal.

Crystal runs through and she stares at the school, sure she had seen it before, but not from up close "I'll go and find a map, I'll see you during the speech" she says hugging her father before she runs off, she can see the bus stop in front of the gate and she can see Wong arrive through another portal with a stack of books "Right, no portals in the library and club rooms, hallways are off limits too" she thinks "And so is the cafeteria, wonder who's cooking, I really do not want standard food". Lost in thought she somehow ends up in front of the auditorium and she goes. "Huh, guess I don't need a map" she mumbles going in and scanning the back row so she can spare herself the trouble of using stairs. When she spots a nearby seat she sits down, it's near the stairs, so that's good too, she pulls her good leg up to lean on while playing games on her phone, occasionally glancing around to see people entering the room and sitting down at their preferred seat.

Doctor Stephen Strange smiles as he watches his daughter run off before he heads towards the infirmary, well it was more of a mini hospital, but that's expected with a school teaching a bunch of kids who are going to be the next generation of heroes. He frowns at the outfit her has to wear though, sure it's better then what he had to wear at the hospital, but he preferred his robes "Why don't you keep Crystal company, make sure she takes it easy on the leg, I'll be here for a while to get everything ready" he says looking at the cloak of levitation, which flies off towards the auditorium to attach itself to his chosen's daughter. Once that's done Strange takes the doctor's coat and tosses the rest to the side, he was sticking to his shirt and jeans, thank you very much.

Nick Fury is in his office looking over his speech, why was giving out missions easier then writing a speech at the start of the school year, he groans and puts down the paper, he had half an hour left before he had to give a good and inspiring speech, but as he is Nick Fury, he cannot think of anything inspiring, so eventually he tosses the paper on the desk and stretches "Damn Stark and Wayne, making me do this" he mumbles, well he volunteered because neither of those two can be trusted to run a school.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 PlusUltra PlusUltra Skyfire647 Skyfire647 Twist Twist

Last edited:
Bucky Barnes, Super Soldier, Expert Marksman, Assassin... and he couldn’t find a damn shirt to wear.
He stood infront of his wardrobe, shirtless as he frowned at the shirts inside of it.
He seriously had to go shopping... he use to be the one with all the style and now it was Steve that always had the good clothes.

Bucky pulled out a shirt that Sam had gotten him, when he was showing Bucky around New York and how much it had changed.

He looked down at the sunset red, long sleeved shirt and slipped it on, being careful with his left hand and his buttons.

Once he had careful buttoned up his shirt with his vibranium hand, he smiled down at it.
It was a hold new world with his new arm. Because it was made out of vibranium he had to that much more gentle with fragile and small things. Shirt buttons being one of them.

Bucky let out a small sigh as he slipped on his black leather jacket and a glove over his left hand.
He didn't want to freak out the kids on their first day.

He looked himself in he mirror, brushed his chin length hair and put it up into a small pony tale.
He thought to shave his face for a moment, but he just shrugged. Apparently the five o'clock shadow was a look these days.

He walked out of his apartment and made his way down the street to his new job. Security at the new school that Stark and Wayne had started.

He had been apprehensive at the start when he was offered the job, but Nat told him it would be good for him and that he needed to get out of the Avengers Tower and living a little. It sounded a little funny coming from Nat, but she was right... as always.

He looked up at the school and took a deep breath.
Right... first day.
He walked into the school, hoping this job wasn't going to be the death of him.

Dick Grayson stepped out of his deep blue Lamborghini and smiled as he looked over the front of the school.
He straightened his black leather jacket as he walked over to the main entrance of the school.

He hadn't wanted to join the school at first when Bruce asked Dick to go, but he soon realised that going to the school would look incredibly good on his final reports, helping him get into the best colleges.

He smiled softly and made his way into the auditorium and sat down toward the front.
He knew he 10 minutes early, but that was usually what he always did whenever he needed to be somewhere.

Jade stepped out of the taxi with her old, black duffle bag over her shoulder.
She looked up at the building infront of her and her deep brown eyes widened.
Damn.... this school must have had some serious money go into it.

She pressed her lips together wondering if she should just make a run for it and not go somewhere else... but school was probably a better place then the streets.

She sighed slightly and walked in carrying everything she owed inside the duffel bag.

She walked into the school and glanced around the empty halls.
Damn... this place is nice.

She ended up finding her own way to the auditorium and sat down on a seat at the very back and placed her bag down beside her on the floor.

The auditorium was massive and Jade couldn't help but be in awe over it.

Daniel Cassidy pulled up in his car, a blue Chevelle 96', popping it into the corner of the faculty car park. His hand hovered next to the ignition, centimetres away from his car keys, before falling back to his side. He looked into the rear view mirror, brushing his hand through his blonde hair as he gave himself a quick look over and holding his chin as he moved his head from side to side, inspecting his neatly trimmed beard.

He looked at his reflection in the mirror "Do it."
He reached for the ignition to grab his keys and switch off the engine "Do it."
He hesitated again, his hands still centimetres away from his keys, before slamming his hands on top of the steering wheel. "Coward!" he growled, looking back at his reflection in the mirror. "I should be halfway to Malibu right now!"
He took a deep breath "I finally get out of that swamp town, fulfil my end of that stupid bargain, and where do I end up? A school! What I wouldn't give t...."
Daniel stopped, looking around the car park from his seat. Seeing it empty, he leaned back and breathed a sigh of relief. "I ain't gonna make that mistake again" he remarked, sharply.
He sat there in silence as seconds turned to minutes and time began to tick away.

As other cars began to pull in around him and other teachers began to exit their own vehicles, Dan reached for his keys finally turning off the engine and getting out of his beloved Chevelle. He headed round the back of his car, avoiding eye contact where he could. This was merely a stop on his way back to Malibu, he thought, silently consoling himself. He opened the trunk to grab his hastily packed briefcase, his papers jutting out from all sides of the shabby thing, and in the corner of his eyes noticed a soulless blue face staring back at him.
"This is all your fault" he grumbled, slamming down the trunk on the once most envied mask and costume that now sat in the dark bowels of his car.

He headed towards the school without looking back.

Crystal hums when the cloak of levitation shows up and she moves slightly so it can easily reach her back "Dad send you huh?" she mumbles and the cloak collar bobs up and down as if to tell her 'Yes he did', so Crystal settles back in the rather comfy chair, swinging her leg slightly to keep it moving. Occansionally the cloak stops it when someone has to pass by to get to a seat "Do you think the speech will be inspiring?" she asks quietly and the cloak pokes her cheek softly "Yeah, it's Nick Fury, he's not known for his inspiring speeches". She know how weird it probably looks, but at least the cloak is replying, as well as a relic can reply anyway, but she's also pretty sure people have seen weirder things, Wong is literally bringing books back and forth with a portal, she hasn't seen Thor yet, but she's pretty sure he's survival teacher.

Fury stands up and fixes his suit while giving his failed inspiring speech another look, he'd just have to wing it as usual, even his suit is uncomfortable, so he makes the last minute decision to change, opting for his usual outfit instead, he was not going to give everyone false impression of himself. So the suit goes and he grabs some cards, the ones they give people with alibies and the like, and writes a few important things down.

Stephen is making his way to the auditorium, he already had it memorized and since he's not actually a teacher he doesn't have to be on the stage, he could just sit with the students or stand in the back. Besides, standing in the back would allow him to keep an eye on everyone snd Fury wouldn't notice it if he tried not to laugh, at least the school is in good hands and he knows that if anyone ever tried to harm the students, they'd deal with Bucky first, the Nick Fury and then him for the injuries.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 Twist Twist PlusUltra PlusUltra Scatterbrain Scatterbrain

Last edited:
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Bucky walked through the school hall and knew to go to his new office first. Stark had given him stricked instructions to go there first and not to the auditorium.
He wasn't really sure why, but when Stark told you to do something it usually involved some kind of cool tec, that Bucky didn't fully understand.

He made his way to his own office and as soon as he walked in his eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas.
His "office" was more like something out of a spy movie Sam had made him watch.
At the desk was computers all split off into separate screens that where linked to cameras all over the school.
On the wall was a locked cabinet with a sticky note over a finger and eye scanner.

'All your ID is already locked in - Stark'

Bucky smiled as he pressed his finder onto the scanner and stood close to the eye scanner as it scanned both his eyes with a light blue light.
He grinned as the cabinets flipped open revealing his own personal assail of wepons.
He grinned to himself and started to conceal as many wepons he could onto himself.
Now THIS was a job he could get use too. Security in this School was actually starting to look a lot less boring.

He walked away from the wall of wepons and they flipped around looking like a set of cabniets once again.

He grinned to himself as picked up the key for his office, off his desk and then walked out, making sure to lock the door behind him.

Bucky made his way down to the auditorium and walked into the back of the room staying out of the way and out of the first line of anyone seeing him... well that was until he that he was standing right next to Stephen Strange.

He glanced at the man up and down, never having the privilege of meeting him yet.
He smiled slightly and gave him a welcoming nod.
"Doctor Strange."

Jade glanced around the room having seen some rich ass kid walk in that was obviously a Wayne child.
Bruce may have given her the opportunity to come to this school and that's all she would take from the rich guy.

She glanced around and out of the corner of her eye she couldn't help seeing a girl that seemed to be talking to her self... well that was until she saw the collar of the cape move it's selling.
Her eye's widened as he looked at it. She had never seen anything like it before... well granted she was only 3 years of age, but that was beside the point. The cape thing was actually communicating with the girl that looked to he about the same age as her.

She didn't mean to stair, but she was actually in awe about it. She had seen the movie Aladdin when she was a few months old, but she never actually realised at a "magic carpet" type of thing could actually exist.

The way it moved and acted it definitely had it's own personality almost like it was a pet, but more intelligent.

dahvxfj-85b61e1b-00b3-4f1e-86ea-9c184314fa23.png

Mentions:
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Thor had spent most of last night and the early hours of the morning, hanging out with Korg and Miek. They had ordered some pizza, bought a "few" beers and proceeded to play Fortnite and, as usually happened when they got together, time had gotten away from them. Thor changed into some clean clothes, well cleaner then what he had been wearing the night before, and headed for the door.

Thor grabbed Stormbreaker from its resting place near the window and waved goodbye to Korg and Miek who were sitting on the couch. Korg was busy playing Fortnite whilst Miek greedily ate pizza. Thor reached for the doorknob but stopped himself. He then spun around and grabbed a bottle of beer from the bucket on the table. "One for the road." he said, as he turned back towards the door. Korg fiddled with his headset, before shuffling forward in his seat and pointing at the television screen. He looked at Thor.

"Thor, he's back! That kid on the TV just called me a dickhead again." Miek threw a slice of pizza towards the screen in anger.

"Noobmaster..." Thor stopped dead in his tracks, his voice dripping with contempt.

"Yeah, NoobMaster69. Called me a dickhead." Korg reaffirmed. Thor marched towards Korg who passed him his headset. Thor held it up to the side of his head.

"NoobMaster. Hey, it's Thor again. You know, the God of Thunder? Listen, buddy. If you don't log off this game immediately, I'm gonna fly over to your house, come down to that basement you're hiding in, rip off your arms and SHOVE THEM UP YOUR BUTT! Oh, that's right, go cry to your father, you little weasel!" Thor passed the headset back to Korg.

"Thank you, Thor." Korg said gratefully. Thor gestured at his friend.

"Let me know if he bothers you again, okay?"

"Thank you very much, I will." Korg put his headset back on and continued playing. Thor took a couple of steps towards the door before changing his mind and taking a seat near the window. He rested Stormbreaker on the side of the chair and proceeded to use the head of the weapon to open his beer. Fury and the others could wait, he told himself... at least until he finished his beer. Besides with Stormbreaker, he could be there in an instant anyway so a few more minutes wouldn't hurt anybody, right?

Last edited:
Stephen nods back at Bucky as greeting "Hello Bucky. Did you get a terrible outfit to wear too?" he asks "Clearly I'm not going to wear it, it is clear Natasha wasn't in charge of the fashion at this school" he says. He liked that there were a variety of students, he already spotted kid from Gotham, he scans the students for Crystal and he smiles seeing the cloak of levitation keeping her company. "Just a request from a doctors point of view" he says glancing at the super soldier "Please try not to send intruders to my infirmary half dead, I would prefer them to feel whatever treatment they need" he says. He may be a doctor and he may have taken an oath to do no harm, but if an intruder gets send his way and said intruder has hurt kids he will make the poor person's life a living hell.

He then remembers the letter from Stark "Also, if you ever need to go across the school quickly to break up fights Stark linked my personal comm with yours, portals are actually forbidden in the building, but he and Fury made an exception for emergencies"
--------------
Crystal feels someone staring so she pats the cloak as a sign to take it easy since all the seats in the back are taken "What-?" she asks as the cloak of levitation moves from her shoulders to wrap around her leg and keep it up, making the young sorcerer smiles "Thanks" she mumbles. Now that that's dealt with the looks at the person who's staring "I'm guessing this is your first time seeing a relic?" she asks "The cloak of levitation is pretty shy, so if she flees from you don't take it personal".

She didn't recognize the girl, then again, she barely recognized anyone, since she trained a lot at Kamar-Taj, that and when she was with her mother she didn't really go out much, one thing she does avoid at all costs is going out during the winter, especially if she can't fully see thanks to the snow. Not that the cold would help anyway "Did mom give it back yet?" she thinks, she sees one of the Wayne kids in the front, the only reason she knows who that is because she does follow the news and the fact the last living Flying Grayson was going to the school Tony Stark and Bruce Wayne opened was huge, as well as the fact that important figures were going to be working there.
------------
Fury checks what teachers are already there and he sighs not seeing Thor, so he presses his com "Bucky, fetch Thor and make sure he's appropriately dressed for the occasion" he says, no one was getting out of it, not even a god and he'd be damned if Thor was in a horrible state when he arrived, the god of thunder was the survival teacher for a reason "And take Strange with you for easy traveling, I don't care if you have to open a portal in the auditorium".

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 Scatterbrain Scatterbrain PlusUltra PlusUltra Twist Twist

Last edited:
Anna-Marie Darkholme
Tags: (Open)
Rogue1.png

Anna had not exactly been having the best of times as of late, the past months involving betrayal, alien surroundings, guilt, and now school once more, oh and of course the constant presence of a sociopathic villain in her head didn't help matters either. Still, as she lays upon the bed in Stark Tower she isn't oblivious to the fact of how much worse things could be, she wasn't in jail for one, a point that while it exacerbated her guilt and would be held over her like the sword of Damocles was still welcome, she was under no illusion she was essentially a caged bird but at least it was her choice. The accommodations and school supplies also helped, since she did not exactly have other options and was not exactly up for turning to less savory methods of gaining those.

In any case, this was the new status quo for her for the time being, all she had to do is keep her head as straight as she could, not give in to negative influences and deal with her curse as best she could. She had spent enough time dwelling on this however and as she turns towards the clock she realizes her wandering mind had been going on for far longer than she thought resulting in a rather rushed morning before making her way to the school. She makes it through the front door of the building in a somewhat hurried pace, keeping her word on not using her powers outside of the buildings had cost her a great deal of time, though using them inside was not exactly going to end well either, the lack of control could very well send her through a wall or five.

Fortunately, it seemed she made it to the assembly hall with a little time to spare, slipping in to take a seat to the rear of the room while she scans across the other faces present. It would be clear to the more perceptive observer that the girl was acting highly guarded, keeping her distance somewhat on instinct and hands wrapped closer to her body as they sit crossed across her lap. She hadn't exactly dressed up for the occasion either, a long-sleeved mustard yellow shirt, olive green jeans, brown leather jacket, canvas trainers, and of course the ever-present gloves all topped with windswept chestnut hair flowed downwards in the natural wild curls highlighted by streaks of white. She slowly taps her fingers on her arm as she waits for the proceedings to begin, anxious at the countless unknowns in how this entire school deal was going to play out.

Scarlet stared into the mirror, unsure if she wanted to go. She had her bags back, and her plane ticket. That was the thing, a plane ticket, Scarlet was terrified of heights. How was she supposed to take a plane all the way to New York if she was disabled when she was a couple feet in the air, let alone miles?

Scarlet let herself sink to the floor. She was afraid. Afraid to leave her mother, afraid to go in the plane, afraid she would completely hate going to this school. She glared at herself. Her pants were covered in dirt and her shirt had stains all over it. She felt like she should wear something new.

Scarlet searched through her closet. She stopped when she found dress pants and a button up shirt. She smiled, they had belonged to her father, one of the many things he left behind. She slipped on the pants and shirt, the pants seemed a little big and the sleeves covered her hands. Scarlet didn't mind, she rolled up the sleeves a bit and put on a belt.

She grabbed her bag and head towards the train station. The Paris International Airport was a few hours away from her small town. It would take a while, so she planned to get on the train early. She stopped at the dining room table and place the note she had written for her mother.

Scarlet breathed deeply before stepping onto the train. Her life would change forever when she got on that plane. She traveled the train cars, hoping to find the food car so she could eat. The train seemed to take forever and she never actually found the food cart. She just sat and waited in agony.

The train finally stops and Scarlet checks her watch. How did she lose track of time so quickly?! She bolted towards the airport to catch her flight.

She reached the flight deck just in time. Scarlet let out a large breath she didn't know she was holding. Now there was no turning back. She sat in a chair and strapped herself in. She forced herself to look in front of her. Scarlet breathed softly, not allowing herself to freak out. This would be good for her, she could escape her mother, and learn to help people.

When the plane landed, Scarlet's legs were Jell-O. She breathed heavily. The take-off and landing were the worst part. When she walked out into the city of New York her jaw fell to the floor, it was like nothing she had ever seen. Yes, she had been to Paris, but the large buildings surrounding her were taller and larger than those in the French capitol.

Scarlet took out her phone and searched for Google Maps, finding the school's location then trying to hail a taxi. After a few moments, someone hailed one for her. She had failed terribly.

She got in the taxi and told the driver the directions. When she finally arrived she was exhausted and not ready for a school day, whatsoever. Scarlet walked into the entrance.

20888-8-the-green-lantern-photos.png

Tag: Open

tumblr_p56vog8FxE1wdnaypo1_400 (1).png

For John, his day began no later than 0600, just like any other day. Reveille for those familiar with USMC customs. 500 pushups, followed by 15 sets of 30 rep burpees, and a 5-mile run, unaided by the ring. To John the ring was only as worthy as the wielder, it was a supplement or extension of his own ability, his approach was Goggins-like. Fortitude was something John excelled in, even by typical lantern standards.

John retired to his Harlem-based studio apartment furnished in sweat, still with some time to spare , he began making his 600 calorie dense super smoothie, while the blender was going, John stood infront of his bathroom mirror inspecting his appearance, he cleared his sweat-brimmed brow with a towel off the rack and leaned in closer to check a growth of hair tracked underneath his jaw structure. "I see you" John mused , a straight razor came to fruition from his conscious power link. He began to go over the contour of his neck with blade along the grain, etching his face back to smooth. Having finished this, he'd start with the morning essentials. Wrapping up sometime around 0700 or so.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

John roamed the halls of Startlight, morning smoothie in hand. He was dressed in a dress shirt with tie, a button down vest and some chino slacks, black dress shoes. Sleeves slightly rolled. His tie and vest of course were green, everyday he wore a similar thing, just a different shade of green. Visually, he went with something closer to a Jade. John whistled a familiar western tune as he went about a corridor stretch.

Attachments

• green-lantern-corps-dark-knight-brand-character.jpg
    green-lantern-corps-dark-knight-brand-character.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Flame Demon Flame Demon Scatterbrain Scatterbrain

Bucky looked down at what he was wearing feeling a little subconscious that he wasn't actually in the uniform that was allocated him.
"They also aren't good for concealing wepons."

Bucky also hated uniforms full stop. He felt forced to wear them and when he was forced to wear something it either reminded him of when he was a solider before Steve became Captain America or when he was turned into a mindless wepon for Hydra.

He glanced over at all the kids sitting down, some starting to talk to each other and others where keeping to themselves.

He glanced back at Stephen when he ment about Bucky not completely making future intruders completely dead so that the Doctor could make them suffer.
Bucky nodded slightly as he stood a little straighter.
He believed that torture had it's place when in questioning, but when it came to torturing for the sake of it??? No. Bucky stood by his morals if you where going to kill someone you did it quickly so it would end things fast and painless.
"I'll do my best..."

Bucky's head turned slightly as he heard Fury come through his earpiece.
He heard what he said about Thor and he sighed. Great... now to get the "god" of Thunder to get off his ass.

He looked over at Stephen and smiled slightly.
"Think we could pop through a portal and get ourselves a possible drunk and eletric teacher?"

Dick glanced around the room as he noticed more and more students coming it. He started to keep a head count of how many where in the room at the present moment.

He maybe a student, but he was also the Nightwing and he was sent to the school to help protect the students who where still learning how to protect themselves and others.

Dick sat back in his chair and pressed his lips together. He was going to miss his old school and friends, but he knew he was doing the right thing I helping Bruce and Tony with the school.

He closed his deep brown eyes, hoping for Fury to hurry up with his welcome speech, that Dick would he happy to put money on that it wasn't going to be inspiring at all. They should have gotten Steven Rogers to do the opening school speech.

Jade smirks slightly and nodded when the girl with the cape asked her it it was her first time 'seeing a relic'

"Actually no... not if you include the movie Aladdin. And I don't take anything personally."
She smiled slightly and gave the cloke a wink that was apparently being shy.
"By the way, buddy... your way better looking then the carpet in that movie."

She looked back at the girl who must have owned the cloke and in all seriousness asked. "Is he a student too.... or just chillin?"

She in all seriousness didn't know what to expect from the school so a magic carpet that you could wear, could more then likely be a student.

She subconscious shoved her bag of belongings underneath her chair so no one would tip on it... she had stuff in there that was well... her life.

Last edited:
"She is a cloak" Cryatal says "And she's actually my father's relic, but he felt the need to ask her to make sure I don't do anything stupid" she explains mentioning to her leg, which is currently wrapped up in the cloak "She's sentient does what she wants sometimes".

She then remembers she hasn't introduced herself yet "I'm Crystal Palmer by the way" she says, she could use either last name, but her mother's was less likely to draw attention to her and she didn't exactly want that.
------
Stephen sighs while taking his sling ring from his pocket and putting it on "Let's hope he's dressed correctly" he comments dryly while opening a portal "After you" he adds, the portal leads to outside Thor's house, he didn't want to risk getting hit with a hammer.

"And Bucky, I need your medical files, Fury couldn't access them and I really don't feel like snooping around to get them" he says, he needed everyone's medical file, he already had the ones from the students.
LibbyM098 LibbyM098 PlusUltra PlusUltra Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Nubian_Legend Nubian_Legend ave goin insane ave goin insane Skyfire647 Skyfire647 Twist Twist

Last edited:
Scarlet rushed into the school doors and headed straight to the auditorium. "I'm going to be so late!" She kept mumbling to herself. When she finally burst into the auditorium, she felt immediately embarrassed. She finds an empty seat and sits at it, shielding her face from the other students.

Scarlet searched though her school bag, trying to find the one thing that made her feel like she wasn't a freak. She started to feel anxious when she struggled to find it, her breathing becoming heavy and uneven. "Shit," She murmured.

Last edited:

• Dress respectably. Get to the auditorium at 8:00, sharp. Keep your mouth shut, and try not to embarrass yourself too much.

- Fury

Tony stared at the note left by the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. outside his living quarters. They were clear-cut directions, meant to prevent any situations that could derail the first day of the school year. Due to his track record and an incident a week earlier that involved Tony nearly throwing a water bottle at Bruce Wayne's head, they seemed almost necessary, and it would be simple enough to follow them- but of course, Tony wasn't a person that was too keen on following directions. He balled up the note in his fist, before tossing it into a nearby trashcan.

It didn't take him very long to shower and get dressed, fifteen minutes at most, while F.R.I.D.A.Y. prepared breakfast. He would be living in Stark Tower, along with the rest of the on-campus students and teachers, if only to keep an eye on things, but of course, he had to make a few Stark Industries-certified adjustments to the normal living quarters, which included installing his personal assistant. By the time he was done with his morning routine, a pair of fried eggs and a piece of toast were already waiting for him on the counter. He went to brew himself a cup of coffee- just to make himself feel like he was actually doing something- and sat down to eat. He was cutting it close to when the presentation was going to start, but he didn't mind being fashionably late- worst-case scenario, he would piss Fury off some, but that was just a normal Tuesday.

Tony decided to drive to the school. He could've easily flown there, but he knew there would be time for that later- and there was more than one way to make an entrance. It took him barely fifteen minutes to drive there, parking his car in the lot outside the main school building and stepping outside the car. He pulled off his sunglasses and checked his cuffs- specially designed to fold out into repulsors, if the situation called for it. Despite getting the very best security for the school, Tony never felt completely safe, and there were nooks and crannies in the school that even Wayne didn't know about, where Tony strategically hid some of his suits in case of emergencies. Hey, worst-case scenario, the kids get a demonstration of how the pros do it.

Tony entered the building, walking through the halls to the stage entrance and waiting in the left wing, where a few other staff members were waiting. No other Avengers, though Tony wasn't expecting them to be there- abuse, trauma, and PTSD usually didn't lead to the parental types you'd see running a school. Fury was already up on stage, beginning his speech. Tony leaned back against the stage's wall. This is going to be interesting.

Flame Demon Flame Demon - Nick Fury
    @(everyone in the auditorium)

Last edited:
Logan & Laura were no where near Starlight nor New York city. They were in New York state, they were in a school. Logan was in the control room of the Danger Room at Xavier’s school. Laura was in the Danger Room. Logan was keeping an eye on Laura while the Professor and Jean Grey worked their mutant mojo on Laura. The Danger Room was being used so she could work through her issues both mentally and physically. The Professor & Jean provided the mental imagery needed to break the Trigger Scent conditioning and to allow her get over the trauma she endured.

After spending several days at the mansion, they were on the road back to the school. They could have left in time to be there for Fury’s big speech. Logan chose not too. They stopped at a diner for breakfast. Laura wasn’t much of a talker. Logan wasn’t really sure what she liked. He got a clue when he noticed her staring at another table. When the waitress stopped to get their order Logan ordered for Laura. “She’ll take all the bacon you can get together. I’ll have chicken fried steak, hold the gravy, two slice of toast, hashbrowns, and two fried eggs break the yolk. Two coffees & two orange juices. Anything else you want Laura?” She grabbed the hot sauce bottle. Logan interrupted when the woman started to question the order for Laura. “Special diet. Apparently it is all the rage now a days.”

@ PlusUltra PlusUltra @ Scatterbrain Scatterbrain @ Nubian_Legend Nubian_Legend @ ave goin insane ave goin insane @ Skyfire647 Skyfire647 @ Twist Twist Flame Demon Flame Demon

Jade smiled slightly and sat back in her chair as the girl introduced herself.
So her name was Crystal. Crystal Palmer with a magic cape for a friend.
It sounded pretty cool to Jade so she decided to share her own name.
"Jade Wilson."

She glanced up the front to see another guy taking the stage.
She grinned slightly from what the guy said and crossed her arms over her chest. Well this was going to be interesting.

Bucky pulled out a concealed gun from out of his pocket as he started to walk to the portal.

"I can't promise I'll find them straight away... but I'll try."
He stepped through the portal and took one shot at Thor's beer can, shooting straight through it so the beer will spill onto the floor.

"Get your ass up and get to work!" Bucky growled at Thor as he put the gun back where he was hiding it on himself.
He glaced over at the other two in the loungeroom and a confused look came over his face as he inspected the giant cockroach and the giant man made out of rocks.

The 40's was way less confusing then the 2010's.

He glaced back at Thor and remained his angry look. "Fury sent us... you do know what that means right?"

Last edited:
Crystal raises an eyebrow at Jade "That your full name or?", usually people didn't exactly give out their full names, she didn't, it's too much trouble and people actually never asked permission to use her nickname, so she just gave her first name, the cloak squeezes slightly "Oh Fury's starting his speech, this is gonna be good".
----------
Stephen groans "If this is what passes for god lately I'm worried about the students" he says "Don't you have anything cleaner to wear?" he asks, he could guess the answer to that, he starts to wonder how furious Fury would be if Thor just appeared how he is now "Stark" he says pressing the comm "Thor's staying at the tower starting today" he says.
-------
With the two on their way to fetch Thor there's not really a reason to let everyone wait, so Fury gets on the stage, scanning the students "Welcome" he says "If you're all expecting a speech that could be written by Captain America, you won't get any", he glances at his cards, but then Tony walks up and takes the mic "Stark the the fuck of the stage, you'll get your turn since Wayne is late" he says pushing Tony back "As I was saying" he continues as if he wasn't just interrupted "Here you will be trained by all these teacher, some of them are late, and you will train for missions, somewhere during the first week I will give each one of these heroes one to three students to look after, depending on who it is you will get taken on missions", he pauses for a moment "However, failure to attend classes will ensure you don't go on any, since everyone knows the rules I won't discuss them, but I hope you will be well prepared by the time we may face our biggest threats", he scans the students "I will say that fights among the students will not be tolerated unless they are on the training field outside and overseen by a teacher and can result into you being expelled. The fights also have to be fair". He scans his cards and nods slightly, that was everything of importance, good, he got through that, halfway through he could see some enter, late, but decides not to mention it for now "Ah yes, almost forgot, patrol at night is strictly allowed with one of the older superheroes. Stark, try not to emberass yourself too much".

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 ave goin insane ave goin insane Scatterbrain Scatterbrain PlusUltra PlusUltra Nubian_Legend Nubian_Legend Twist Twist Skyfire647 Skyfire647

dahvxfj-85b61e1b-00b3-4f1e-86ea-9c184314fa23.png

Mentions:
Flame Demon Flame Demon LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Unfortunately, as often happened nowadays with Thor, one beer soon turned to two and two turned to three until eventually he ran out of bottles and had to move on to cans. Thor could hear footsteps coming from the front door and immediately assumed it was the cable guy. "Are you hear about the cable? The Cinemax went out about two weeks ago and sports are all kind of fuzzy." As the footsteps got closer, Thor turned to look at the new arrivals and upon recognizing Strange and Bucky, a big smile crossed his face. "BOYS! Oh my God! Its good to see you!" Thor turned and pointed to Korg and Miek on the couch. "You know my friends, Miek, Korg, right?" Korg and Miek looked at the two and gave them a friendly wave.

"Hey boys! Beer's in the bucket. Feel free to log on to the Wi-Fi. No password, obviously." Korg pointed at the television screen and beckoned them over whilst Miek grabbed another slice of pizza and began greedily eating it.

Thor gestured at Strange and Bucky. "So you guys want a drink? What are you drinking? We have beer, tequila, all sorts of things." Thor took another sip of his beer.
He took one shot at Thor's beer can, shooting straight through it so the beer will spill onto the floor.

"Get your ass up and get to work!" Bucky growled at Thor as he put the gun back where he was hiding it on himself.
"Well, that was rude." Korg said disapprovingly as Miek hissed at the Winter Soldier.
He glaced over at the other two in the loungeroom and a confused look came over his face as he inspected the giant cockroach and the giant man made out of rocks.
As the beer seeped through his fingers, Thor's smile slowly disappeared. Dropping the can to the floor, he got up from his chair and made his way menacingly towards the Winter Soldier. Thor grabbed him by the collar and pointed at him. Worried that the situation might get out of hand, Korg got up from his seat, slowly removed his headset and carefully watched to see how things unfolded. Thor's eyes remained firmly on the Winter Soldier for several seconds until he let out a hearty laugh and released his grip. "So, what's up?" Thor exclaimed jovially.
He glaced back at Thor and remained his angry look. "Fury sent us... you do know what that means right?"
"Oh right... his little school." Thor turned his attention away from the Winter Soldier and grabbed a packet of M&M's from the table. Korg re-joined Miek and returned to playing his game. "I was just on my way there when you two showed up."
Stephen groans "If this is what passes for god lately I'm worried about the students" he says "Don't you have anything cleaner to wear?" he asks
Thor shrugged his shoulders and poured the sweets into his mouth. "You're more than welcome to take a look, Wizard." Thor said, chewing loudly. Discarding the empty packet, he grabbed Stormbreaker and what remained of his six pack. "So unless you two have anymore questions? I think we'd best be on our way."

Last edited:

• Tony wasn't concentrating too heavily on what Fury said, given that most things that he mentioned Tony put in place, so when it was suddenly Tony's turn to speak, he was temporarily at a lack for words, but he took it in stride. He made an exaggerated gasp and put a hand over is heart, saying, "Who, me? Embarrass myself? Fury, we both know that's not possible." Tony patted Nick's shoulder and strode onto the stage, taking in the faces of all the students. There weren't very many- not a lot of colleges had 'superhero school' on their list of criteria- but the ones that were there seemed at least half-engaged. He brought the mic up to his mouth, saying, "Welcome, ladies, gentlemen, and at probably least one super-sentient computer to the 'Starlight School of how to not Royally Fuck-Up at Superheroing'. That seemed to elicit a few laughs, so Tony continued. "Anyways, you know that while I may not care a lot about you guys, I had to get the works done for this place. State-of-the-art robotics labs, training rooms, and..." Tony paused for dramatic effect. "...cafeteria. No more public school lunches. Have pizza every day, for all I care." Tony tried to think of anything else he could talk about, but drew a blank. He wasn't good at the whole 'public speaking' thing, and apparently it was 'against the spirit of the school' to get a teleprompter installed. So, he ended his speech with, "Try not to break anything," before going backstage.

Flame Demon Flame Demon - Nick Fury
    @(everyone in the auditorium)

When the food arrived Laura immediately proceeded to dump the entire bottle of hot sauce on to her huge pile of bacon. She then started to pop out one of her bone claws. “Only pop them out if you plan to attack and metaphoically attacking a plate of bacon doesn’t count. Use a fork.” Laura grumbled at Logan. Which was an improvement over the silent treatment, he thinks.

Logan put the chicken fried steak on one slice of toast then put some of the hash browns on top of that, topped with one of the eggs, then the last piece of toast. He ate the sandwich he made and occasionally took a bite of the left over hash browns and egg. After he scarfed down his food he sipped his OJ and coffee as he surfed the internet on his cellphone. Someone apparently was streaming the morning assembly at the school. He popped in one of his wireless earbuds to listen. Definitely didn’t miss anything worth mentioning. He would have liked to have seen Bucky dealing with a drunk Thor.

As soon as Laura was done with her food, Logan asked for the check and two to go cups for her drinks. If she didn’t drink them he would. Once they were in the car he put the drinks were in cup holders. “You should watch the stream of the morning assembly. I sent you the link.“ He started the engine and made his way down the highway to the school. Laura had her wireless earbuds in and he could see the video was playing, what he couldn’t tell was whether or not she was actually paying attention with her staring out the window.

ave goin insane ave goin insane - Gwen

Dick pinched the bridge of his nose as he watched Stark take over the mic in the middle of Fury's speech and then Fury obviously taking it back telling Stark where to go. All while the students hearing this.

He moaned slightly at how typical this was for Tony Stark and was honestly glad that Bruce was off on Batman stuff, making him late... Dick didn't know how he was going to handle two of them in the same room together.

He also wondered how this school was even going to work, considering that the Justice League and Avengers weren't the best of friends even tho they where fighting for the exact same goal.

Dick sighed thinking how the personality clashes where stupid and wondered if that was why he was asked to transfer here... because he was a peace keeper amongst hot headed egos.

He wasn't really listening to what Tony had to say, until the blonde (assumed this) beside him whispered to him and nearly made the Grayson become a flying one once again.
He looked over at her and pressed his lips together as he nodded.
"Right... a mentor... yes... ummm." He whispered back to her with his brown eyes completely wide open.
He thought about it for a moment and smiled sheepishly.
"Anyone, but Stark... I'd love the tec, but... his head can be too big for the room at times."
He looked her up and down trying to gadge on who he was talking to and what her powers where. It wasn’t that he wasn't against meta humans and he had worked well with them in the past... it was just a habit he had gotten into since becoming The Robin. Be the one that knew everything about your surroundings and you would be the one in control.

"Have you figured out who you're going to pick?"
He gave the teen girl a smile and leaned a little more towards her. A conversation was much more rewarding then listening to a bunch of guys talk up the front. Besides this was actually the first person he had spoken to since arriving at the school.

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain - Thor Flame Demon Flame Demon - Strange

Bucky glared at Thor when he grabbed him by the the collar and pointed in his face and froze like that for a few moments in time.
It was clear Thor was drunk... but Bucky wasn't going to hold back if Thunder decided to take a swing at him.
Bucky's left fist clenched together and even though it was muffled by the leather glove and jacket, the mechanics could be heard as the robotic muscles started to tense up.
He glared into Thor's eyes waiting for him to fight and needless to say was a little more then relieved when Thor let go.

He shook his head and fixed up his small pony tail, before looking over at Strange.
"I have a feeling the kids are going to be the least of my worries."

He let out a long drawn out sigh before looking back at Thor, but still talking to Stephen.
"That magic of yours... don't suppose you could fairy godmother him some new clothes? He's no Cinderella... but anything has not to smell better then what he is in now."

He looked Thor up and down and pressed his lips together. That and he was probably to drunk to be around the students right now... but they really didn't have much of a choice now.

Flame Demon Flame Demon - Crystal ave goin insane ave goin insane - Mentions Stark.

Jade nodded slightly and couldn't help but reply sarcasticly. "Unless I have another name that I don't know about... I'm pretty Jade Wilson is my full name anyway."

When the speech started and Fury got up as soon as he started Jade rolled her eyes so far back into her head she almost sore her own brain.
Wow.... that was in no way inspiring.... at all.
Well that was when her interest was sparked by another guy wearing glasses and standing up the front. He almost took over the speech and a grin came over her face then faded again when Fury took the microphone back.
She slumped back down into her seat and grimaced.
Wow... much inspiration. So innovative.
She rolled her eyes and looked around the room wondering if anyone else was board out of their brain as much as she was.

Then the microphone finally got handed back to the guy that tried taking over and just pretty much told it like it was... she freaking loved it.
He was so straight forward and even how he said he didn't really care about them. It was amazing!
"He's fucking awesome."

She looked over at Crystal and whispered. "What was that guys name again?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back