• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes of Tomorrow: Degenerates of God (Character Sheets)

D duegxybus B BlueClover added a new gadget in the equipment section and added a sword which i forgot to input last night, oops XD i added the knight's power because after reading some cs, i realize he is horribly, horribly outgunned so this'll at least allow him to gain a fighting chance :P

Name: [What your character goes by]
Kelvin Hanns

Alias: [Optional]
Serpentine

Alignment: [Which north is their moral compass pointing?]
Where ever the money leads him

Race: [Literally anything that can be called race.]
Serpentine Humanoid

Height: [Vertical Stretch!]
5'8

Weight: [Poundage/Mass]
145LB
Personality: [How your character behaves/is]
He makes money through the way he was engineered. To be a super soldier. Though he was doing discarded after the company went bankrupt. He still fights to allow himself
Appearance: [Lemme see dat face]
File is linked.

Powers: [Superpowers! Include things like physiology]
Besides being trained in millitary style he has a array of tricks up his sleeve from experimentation.
Venom - when without a weapon his can use his teeth to inject poison into the target. Venom is akin to rattlesnake venom
Cold blooded - cannot be detected by infrared
Snake eyes - flash grenades affect him less
Feral mind - Allows him to calculate without empathy. May help, may not
Lungs are compressed meaning that if he is shot in the lungs then well. He will feel it.
Pure muscle - sustainable endurance with hard to match strength *for his size*

Skills: [What your character can do, outside of powers]
Tactics 4/5
Gun training 5/5
Natural weapons 3/5
Knowledge of abilities 1/5 (he doesn't know how much mutation his body had gone through/how his abilities work.

Weaknesses: [All powers come with drawbacks.]
Lack of empathy (can be a weakness too)
Lungs can be shot to knock him out for a 20 minutes while he tries to breath
Anti-venom can be harvested from him
Needs more sleep then most humans
Has 'tunnel vision' in a literal since due to his snake eyes

Backstory: [Optional]
Working for the Russian Gov. Hanns was hired for a job unlike any other. Take out a terrorist cell with a group of 4 spec op's. He accepted, more money for him right. When he slept up for that mission all he found was a cloreform rag and some needles. While he worked through the next 2 years as a practical slave he found enough money to run away to America. Where he works no as a Merc.the moral is read fine print of a contract. Which Hann's learned very well.

Equipment: [Got anything on you?]
Ak-47
Glock 19
2 HP grenades
Kevlar vest
Body rig for ammo
Merc

Extra: [Anything else you wanna tell me?]

Name: Aleana

Alias: Macaw

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Race: Harpy

Height: 4'5

Weight: 40

Personality: Very perky, upbeat. She is hardly fazed by any attitude of anyone, and bounces back from negativity with alarming speed. Though she may be happy and unfazed, Leana isn't the brightest. While she may seem friendly, like most wild animals she is dangerous. Make a wrong move and she'll bite you or scratch you without caring and just walk away

Appearance:
fullimg_TPH85.jpg

Powers: Harpy stuff

Skills: -Using her claws
-Singing
-Flying
-Climbing without flying
-Eating

Weaknesses:
-She can't really do anything if she can't fly
-Needs quite a bit of food to be sustained
-Small physically

Backstory: Leana was born in a forest, a little one, but happy. Her parents were usually with her, but they eventually had to leave. Such is the way of the bird. Leana has a positive outlook on life, so it can get a bit annoying for others, but sometimes it can be good. She has never really been able to use her wings as hands, so she found ways to use her claws to do everyday tasks instead. Now, Leana can be found in the cities central park at almost all times. (Scaring pigeons and stealing bread)

Equipment: A hell load of pennies

Extra: (Hi...)

Last edited:
Name: Aleana

Alias: Macaw

Race: Harpy

Height: 4'5

Weight: 40

Personality: Very perky, upbeat. She is hardly fazed by any attitude of anyone, and bounces back from negativity with alarming speed. Though she may be happy and unfazed, Leana isn't the brightest. While she may seem friendly, like most wild animals she is dangerous. Make a wrong move and she'll bite you or scratch you without caring and just walk away

Appearance:
fullimg_TPH85.jpg

Powers: Harpy stuff

Skills: -Using her claws
-Singing
-Flying
-Climbing without flying
-Eating

Weaknesses:
-She can't really do anything if she can't fly
-Needs quite a bit of food to be sustained
-Small physically

Backstory: Leana was born in a forest, a little one, but happy. Her parents were usually with her, but they eventually had to leave. Such is the way of the bird. Leana has a positive outlook on life, so it can get a bit annoying for others, but sometimes it can be good. She has never really been able to use her wings as hands, so she found ways to use her claws to do everyday tasks instead. Now, Leana can be found in the cities central park at almost all times. (Scaring pigeons and stealing bread)

Equipment: Lots and lots of pennies...

Extra: (Hi...)

Age?

Name: Covarika (Rika)

Alias: "..."

Alignment: True Neutral

Race: Neko

Height: 5'1

Weight: 70

Personality: Generally rather airheaded, not too aware of her surroundings. While she used to be cruel and manipulative, she is now simply just sort of there, confused and blank. She doesn't always respond at first, listening to nothing at all with the world dulled down.

Appearance:
b66e1c67149691dd3e22e383931cb95fff86aeb645484fdbcab1e787fd15e54f.jpg

Powers: Shifting her features to more or less a cat (Has to keep some features, but can limit the changes or speed them to go full cat)

Skills:
-Getting coins from passing people without needing powers
-Jumping out and scaring people with her fangs
-Drawing on her box

Weaknesses:
-If she doesn't focus, she could shift fully
-Cannot think for herself
-Has no memory
-Has a tracker to her old lab

Backstory:
"I think... I think I'm Rika... Why am I Rika... I have a tail and ears... Why do I have those... My head hurts... I'll stop now..."
Covarika used to work at a lab, she committed despicable acts under that title. She worked in the human branch, meaning she broke minds and beat people. It was a lot for her to handle, but she had a cold outer shell. That shell held up, until the government payed her to lead them to the subjects. She did, but it came at her expense. The others caught her, even though she had been in witness protection, and Covarika was never seen again.

Or so they thought...

Rika was changed, manipulation with drugs and tests until they had washed the brain out. They destroyed ever bit that she once was, leaving her blank. The lab thought that was good, and let her go until orders were needed. Rika doesn't know herself. She simply has dreams so faint they're never remembered.

Equipment:
-A hell load of markers

Name: Lia

Alias: N/A

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Race: Winged Human

Height: 5'1

Weight: 79 lbs

Personality: Quiet, reserved, scared of loud noises syringes. She is scared of experiments

Appearance:
tAG_138152.jpeg

Powers:
Winged Human Physiology - Lighter but durable bones, wings used for flight, and bigger lungs. Her wings are waterproof but get heavy with water.
Fire Breathing - Can shoot fire from her mouth.
Healing Kiss - Heal wounds by kissing them. Lips have healing properties.
Enhance Speed - Faster than average human

Skills:
-Used to pain because of experimenting
-Street survival
-Avoiding others, hard to catch

Weaknesses:
-Bringing up her past
-Fire can burn her, so she has to know control
-She'll pass out if she tries to breathe fire underwater or in any no oxygen place.
-Healing the undead or non living by kiss can harm her.

Equipment: -Nothing

Extra: D duegxybus B BlueClover

• Name: Michelle Small

Alias: Dreadweight

Alignment: Lawful Good, Elitist

Race: Human

Height: 5'8

Weight: 15 to 1550 lbs. Defaults to 135 lbs. Increases to 500 if she's unconscious, in a coma, or dead.

Personality: Calm, collected, and protective are all traits of Michelle Small, the older sister of the Heroes of Tomorrow's leader. She never loses her attitude despite the situations she's faced with, and only accepts the best. As much of an elitist she may be, it won't change how dense she is. Sometimes, she deliberately fights for the incorrect reason rather than admit that she's wrong. If she has to change a view, she'll do so under the noses of those who are watching her.

Appearance:
    ebb0b5a80f3590c940b1a59769c80bd0.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Thalia Throneheart

Alignment: Good

Race: Warlock

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 290

Personality: Very confident in herself, likes being around other people, doesn't use magic around others unless completely necessary

Appearance:
image.jpeg

Powers: Healing magic, Fire magic, and Ice magic

Skills: Archery, sports that involve throwing and catching (i.e. softball, football, etc.)

Weaknesses: Can only use one kind of magic at a time, laws of nature apply (i.e. Fire magic will melt Ice magic, Ice magic won't do anything to Fire magic, etc.), can't use magic while using bow and arrows or First Aid Kit

Equipment: Basic First Aid kit, hunting bow, quiver with about 40 arrows in it

Extra:
- The main reason she doesn't use her powers in public is because as a little kid, she was told that if she did, she would be hunted down and killed.
- She became a doctor because when she was little, Thalia's mother died of illness and Thalia blamed herself for not saving her.
- Thalia has 3 tattoos down her arm, one for each type of magic she does. When she's using a certain type of magic, that tattoo glows. (i.e. when she uses fire magic, her fire tattoo glows orange)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    49.6 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    5.7 KB · Views: 3
Teri Johnson
Harmony I-02
Nuetral
Android
5'1 (so smoll)
90LB
Being made in the appearance of a long last data file the government hoped to use her as a assassin due to the staggering skill of the original. However unlike the original no room for free thinking is available.
Red synthetic hairs combined with a face that is so disturbingly real that it would shock you. While the legs and other covered parts of the body are glowing with red from the heat the power core puts out, the other visible parts of the body are well made to look real.
Sprint: Mechanical legs allow for inhuman movement. Such as bending in different directions or just running fast
Unbreakable grip:mechanic arms allow her to punch unpreortionaly hard for her size and hold someone a foot of the ground that's 2 times her size easily
Improved chassis:Able to take gunshots and other weapon hits easily. Small calibers and other small blades have manageable effect on her.
Core focus: able to shoot a small but high-powered Lazer from her fingertips
Sword: A extendable/retractable longsword paired with a shield made from titanium coated in many different alloys.
Has Padded feet
Has a small shield that extends out wards and collapses into itself to save space
Grapple hook: can send electricity through it
Self repair: able to repair herself in combat due to nano machines under her control.
Stealth 5/5
CQC 4/5
Guns 4/5
Conversation 4/5
Disguise 3/5
While using nuclear power means one does not need a recharge. If she is pushed too far in combat she will automatically shutdown to prevent a meltdown
Can only wear certain outfits due to the openings in the upper thigh, chest, and upper arms.
EMP slows her down to a crawl
If left without a mission will go AWOL and start killing without discretion

Electro scythe (Meant to stun, blunt blade.)
Gauss sniper rifle. Shoots grains of sand.
Knives hidden in wrist that can be used for stabbing and slashing.
Assassin for the CIA gone AWOL.

Last edited:
Teri Johnson
Harmony I-02
Nuetral
Android
5'1 (so smoll)
90LB
Being made in the appearance of a long last data file the government hoped to use her as a assassin due to the staggering skill of the original. However unlike the original no room for free thinking is available.
Red synthetic hairs combined with a face that is so disturbingly real that it would shock you. While the legs and other covered parts of the body are glowing with red from the heat the power core puts out, the other visible parts of the body are well made to look real.
Sprint: Mechanical legs allow for inhuman movement. Such as bending in different directions or just running fast
Unbreakable grip:mechanic arms allow her to punch unpreortionaly hard for her size and hold someone a foot of the ground that's 2 times her size easily
Camouflage: can activate her ability to blend into any environment with her light reflective materials.
Self repair: able to repair herself in combat due to nano machines under her control.
Stealth 5/5
CQC 4/5
Guns 4/5
Conversation 4/5
Disguise 3/5
While using nuclear power means one does not need a recharge. If she is pushed too far in combat she will automatically shutdown to prevent a meltdown
Can only wear certain outfits due to the openings in the upper thigh, chest, and upper arms.
EMP slows her down to a crawl
If left without a mission will go AWOL and start killing without discretion

Electro scythe (Meant to stun, blunt blade.)
Gauss sniper rifle. Shoots grains of sand.
Knives hidden in wrist that can be used for stabbing and slashing.
Assassin for the CIA gone AWOL.

Accepted cause, robots.

Name: Thalia Throneheart

Race: Warlock

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 290

Personality: Very confident in herself, likes being around other people, doesn't use magic around others unless completely necessary

Appearance:
View attachment 285490

Powers: Healing magic, Fire magic, and Ice magic

Skills: Archery, sports that involve throwing and catching (i.e. softball, football, etc.)

Weaknesses: Can only use one kind of magic at a time, laws of nature apply (i.e. Fire magic will melt Ice magic, Ice magic won't do anything to Fire magic, etc.), can't use magic while using bow and arrows or First Aid Kit

Equipment: Basic First Aid kit, hunting bow, quiver with about 40 arrows in it

Extra:
- The main reason she doesn't use her powers in public is because as a little kid, she was told that if she did, she would be hunted down and killed.
- She became a doctor because when she was little, Thalia's mother died of illness and Thalia blamed herself for not saving her.
- Thalia has 3 tattoos down her arm, one for each type of magic she does. When she's using a certain type of magic, that tattoo glows. (i.e. when she uses fire magic, her fire tattoo glows orange)

Accepted as well

Name: Ingram

Alias: Ingram the Immortal Red Rubber Ball

Age: ???(he stopped counting after five. He still lived a lot.)

Alignment: chaotic neutral

Race: human-rubber ball(what?!)

Height: 8 inches

Weight: uhhh....
Let's say 10 g...

Personality:
Talker. Enjoys talking a lot. Probably the only thing you'll see him doing is talk. Since, well, it's one of the only things he can do.

Appearance:
An awesome red rubber ball with a smiling face drawn on it with a black pen.

Powers:
-Immortality: In trade of so called 'handsome' human look, Ingram became immortal, and, well, a rubber ball.
-teleportation: Can teleport to location he can 'see'. Limit distance 500m.
-"talk": It's hard to talk as a rubber ball unless you know a magic spell to do it.
Yeah. Talking is an ability for Ingram.

Skills:
-Talking
-More talking
-EVEN MORE TALKING

Weaknesses:
-Easily removed from line of sight. Kick him away.
-Sometimes talks too much.

Backstory:
Ingram claims to be the greatest magician in the universe. He explains that he researched a way to make himself immortal until his beard and hair was white. The day he finished, his house was ambushed by the king's army. Ingram misspelled a word from the immortality spell and became a red rubber ball, and roamed the world as far as he could remember.

Equipment:
N/A

-Formerly (claims to have been) magician
-red rubber ball good for playing around

Extra:

"I have been here since the beginning of man. I am what has driven you to each others throats for so long. You laugh at what you believe I am, you poor ignorant fools. For what I am is bloodshed, I am hatred, I am war."

Name: Moriarty Crawford

Alias: Red Horse

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Height: 6'0

Weight: 143

Personality: To most who meet him, he's charismatic, friendly, and overall a great guy. However this is just scratching the surface, he's actually quite crafty, hateful, and loves to make others fight. He doesn't have many true friends, most are just kept for the foundation for his work. Simple boards to walk on. He feels little remorse for his hateful actions nor guilt for them. Moriarty does have one passion though, fighting, he loves making others fight over the pettiest of things. His one true joy in life.
Appearance:
9e5f1b3a191831c75aeb1a885caab7b5.jpg

Powers:
-Anger Inducement: This happens on command, people are known to become more aggravated and more susceptible to his powers.
-Anger Empowerment: Strength, Speed, Regeneration and Durability get enhanced the angrier he gets. It can be seen by a red aura growing around him.
-Power Detection Nullification: His powers are undetectable.

Skills:
-Silver Tongue
-Great at manipulating others
-Business man
-Able how to use guns and melee weapons
-Able to mask his emotions quite well
-Pain Tolerance

Weaknesses:
-While not in Anger Empowerment, he's basically human, meaning he's hurt by bullets, power blows, etc.
-Anger Empowerment takes time to build

Equipment:
-Knife he usually hides in his sock.
mrl400806_lg.jpg

-Reflection Mask
reflection_s_man_mask__for_sale__by_bulldoozer88-d82jx6c.jpg

-Desert Eagle
tumblr_n5qfqxWztd1sctutso1_1280.jpg

Occupation: Son of the owner of Crawford Tower, an advance weapon manufacturer, he really doesn't do much job wise.
Extra:
D duegxybus YoungX YoungX

(is anyone hunting down vigilante's
AJ Johnson
AJ
Lawful Nuetral
(Can I make a Make Xeran or is a strictly female race? If so I'll make him human, if not then ill make him a weaker Xeran)
5'9
179LB
A lawful man who brings many to justice with his revolver and powers. He is stubborn and a hot head. He often times disregards laws himself to be a vigilante, making him a huge hypocrite. But he doesn't care.
Appearance: [Lemme see dat face] (when he was younger. Hair is way more grey now.)
iu

(Depends on D duegxybus choice)
Purple Fire manipulation
Inhanced bodily capabilities in general
Metal right arm, works off steel cords. Self designed
Due to testing from many sources he has developed the ability to breath in smokey conditions.

Main Ability: Beserk, due to testing on andrenal glands there potency has been increased by over 1000%
Increases healing capabilities by 500%, fire inside of body automatically cauterize wounds.
Little to no pain felt
Physical endurance increased by 300%
Physical strength increased by 200%
Gun wielding 5/5
Agility 5/5
Intelligence 3/5
Beard growing 6/5
Running out of ammo
Heart problems, Beserk often causes him to pass out or go through a heart attack because of the multiple times he has gone Beserk.
Lung problems
He often gets too cocky when going Beserk
Kills EVERYTHING while Beserk. Even loved ones.
Going Beserk makes his already bad health worse
Passes out after 30 minutes of going Beserk
Abilities after going Beserk loose effective up to 24 hours after going Beserk.

In RP
9 Leaf clover revolver
Black combat knife

Vigilante/merc

Older than most Xerans encountered. (I think at least.) Which means it might to of use of some scientist to see the effects of age on a Xeran. Which he has many.

Last edited:
"I have been here since the beginning of man. I am what has driven you to each others throats for so long. You laugh at what you believe I am, you poor ignorant fools. For what I am is bloodshed, I am hatred, I am war."

Name: Moriarty Crawford

Alias: Red Horse

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Height: 6'0

Weight: 143

Personality: To most who meet him, he's charismatic, friendly, and overall a great guy. However this is just scratching the surface, he's actually quite crafty, hateful, and loves to make others fight. He doesn't have many true friends, most are just kept for the foundation for his work. Simple boards to walk on. He feels little remorse for his hateful actions nor guilt for them. Moriarty does have one passion though, fighting, he loves making others fight over the pettiest of things. His one true joy in life.
Appearance:
9e5f1b3a191831c75aeb1a885caab7b5.jpg

Powers:
-Anger Inducement: This happens on command, people are known to become more aggravated and more susceptible to his powers.
-Anger Empowerment: Strength, Speed, Regeneration and Durability get enhanced the angrier he gets. It can be seen by a red aura growing around him.
-Power Detection Nullification: His powers are undetectable.

Skills:
-Silver Tongue
-Great at manipulating others
-Business man
-Able how to use guns and melee weapons
-Able to mask his emotions quite well
-Pain Tolerance

Weaknesses:
-While not in Anger Empowerment, he's basically human, meaning he's hurt by bullets, power blows, etc.
-Anger Empowerment takes time to build

Equipment:
-Knife he usually hides in his sock.
mrl400806_lg.jpg

-Reflection Mask
reflection_s_man_mask__for_sale__by_bulldoozer88-d82jx6c.jpg

-Desert Eagle
tumblr_n5qfqxWztd1sctutso1_1280.jpg

Occupation: Son of the owner of Crawford Tower, an advance weapon manufacturer, he really doesn't do much job wise.
Extra:
D duegxybus YoungX YoungX
Me likey

Name: Jackson Fischer

Alias: The Fisherman

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Race: Meta human

Height: 6'2

Weight: 192 lbs lbs

Personality: Cold, calculating, devious, evil. Wants the best for his family but only his family. Hates sirens with a passion. Wants to kidnap them.

Appearance:
ed1373df33cd249026b853f6e6d86b1a.jpg

Powers:
Augmented Water Manipulation - Extremely powerful water manipulation, changing state of water. Pulling water out of the air, and making it into deadly weapons.
Metal Manipulation - Able to manipulate metal
Hydroportation - Teleporting with water in 500m in any direction
Mental Immunity - To protect against Siren Songs and other telepathetic attacks
Oxygen Independence - At a young age he split from oxygen like America did from Great Britain. Doesn't need oxygen.

Skills:
-Making money
-Using his powers
-Speaking most languages
-Intimidating others

Weaknesses:
-Not too physically strong without water

Equipment:
-Harpoons
-Shotgun
-Sack of water

Extra: B BlueClover D duegxybus

• Name: Leonardo Stonerook

Alias: The knight, The hero with no face, The Masked Crusader, The knight of the night, The Night, Him, It

Race: Human, yes a normal human

Height: 6"2

Weight: 65 kg

Personality: Leonardo stonerook, a man with a reputation. for good or for worse is up for debate. he is quite lively, a fun guy to be around. he can be serious at times but he prefers to keep a lively attitude.

Appearance:
    luxgmjM.png

Suits

• -The BTSOOP suit (Beating The Shit Out Of People Suit) is the suit that is used more than any other suit. Well rounded and doesn't excel in anything in particular. Grants bulletproof capabilities and has an array of gadgets to be able to help him. Gliding is available and can hold a wide array of gadgetry.
    04rQzgI.jpg

Equipment

• Throwing Knives

double sided throwing knives ejected from the gauntlet. available for every suit except the RCS and the fallout suit. can be thrown with great accuracy to disarm, flick a lever, be used as a distraction or even to harm someone, although this is rarely done as if the knight uses his precise aim, it could very easily kill.
    W0plpt6.jpg

Grappling Gun

grappling gun used by the knight to move around vertical and horizontal terrain efficiently. able to support every of the knight's suit except for RCS.
    e7XOT1o.png

Cowl-Integrated Systems

since most of the suits don't have an eye hole to look out of, a more efficient way he sees is by using an image processor inside his helmet which allows him to see in real exact time what he would see if he didn't use a helmet. this is arguably the most expensive part of the suits because it takes a lot of money to develop a real-time camera. the scanner is also a very important part of his arsenal and is one of the main reasons he can stand up against superhumans in a fight. the scanner scans the opponent and links it up to his database at his lair. an AI helps him inside the mask and the scanner if given enough time and if he could hold out long enough, will list a possible array of weaknesses to be able to be exploited, that is if he survives against the superhuman for a face-to-face fight constantly scanning him for 3 minutes straight which is no easy task.
    Smoke Bombs

smoke bombs emit a gray colored smoke. despite its small size, it ejects a surprising amount of gas, as it's enough to cover the knight and his traces. usually, 3 is thrown simultaneously to cover the knight's tracks, as it's enough to cover an entire alleyway in smoke.
    pSD0c4m.jpg

Sleeping Gas

sleeping gas smoke bombs emit half of the smoke that smoke bombs make, but if inhaled can make someone knocked out. gas is colored purple, differentiated by glossiness. usually, 3 is thrown in simultaneous succession.
    2hzMI2k.jpg

Sonic Grenades

once the grenade is thrown, the point with the yellow marking will open up and emit a loud screeching voice on that direction. this will hurt someone if they do not close their ears, and be very painful if someone has enhanced senses.
    nY7QCy8.png

Adrenaline Shots

used to increase awareness and energy levels of the injected target. used to keep someone awake or make the knight more reactive. only used in certain emergencies
    z0VtZBz.png

X-Stat Injection

syringes with pills in them designed to be injected to a gunshot wound to stop the bleeding in case medical attention is not available. pills will increase to 5-6 times their size and stop the bleeding by pressurizing the wound. (real technology, look it up, some cool shit)
    aFW7LSy.jpg

Freeze Charge

Freeze Charges are grenade-type weapons that can make the surrounding vicinity of it's AOE drop to negative sub-zero temperatures. If thrown on water it would provide a temporary raft strong enough to hold the knight. Can be used to close off mouths and lock hands with ice.
    Misc

There are much other gadgetries in the Knight's arsenal that is not mentioned. Plastic shell grenades, whistles, voice modulators, hacking devices, ropes, etc.

Last edited:
Name: Marionette

Alias: Malice

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Race: Marionette-Human

Height: 3'10

Weight: Light

Personality: Insane to the core. Curious about the world since she doesn't know it. She feels no emotion to anyone but someone she finds worth taking captive.

Appearance:
2787ddb445c8a32c5bd05cfaa1fb1a1d.jpg

Powers:
Doll Psychology
-Limb removal
-Semi-Immortality
-CIP (Insensitive to pain)
-Thread Manipulation
Thread can seep into minds and mind control others by directly manipulating nerves, like a marionette puppet
-Inanimate Object Animation
She can make inanimate objects talk to her, making her come off as insane.
-Telekinesis with threads

Skills:
-Manipulate
-Appearing innocent
-Fast for her size
-Quick to learn

Weaknesses:
-Fire
-Has to maintain her limbs every once in a while
-Mental instability so can't think too much
-Physically weak

Equipment:
-Lots of thread
-Experiment tracker inside her body
-Limb lubricant

Extra: D duegxybus B BlueClover

Name: Kurt Barnaby

Alias: King Ursa

Race: Mutant

Height: 5’2 (human) 8’4 (bear)

Weight: 113 (human) 813 (bear)

Personality: Kurt is kind of arrogant and sarcastic. He isn’t opposed to questioning his allies or making fun of them if they do something stupid. He is determined and doesn’t like giving up until he has exhausted all of his options.

Appearance: guydude.JPG
(As fond of his outfit as he is, Kurt doesn't typically wear it. Usually he is in normal clothing)

Powers
Kurt has the ability to transform into a large monstrous bear. In this form Kurt is much stronger, tougher, and heavier/larger. He is especially capable of withstanding impacts and blunt force trauma such as falling from a great height or being struck by super human force. This form also gives him a superhuman sense of smell and he is capable of running up to 40 miles per hour while on all fours. In this form Kurt is capable of speaking, although it is usually in smaller sentences as he finds it strenuous to speak.
Bear.jpg

Skills:
Entertainer- Kurt is a natural entertainer and he even know various kind of sleight of hand and tricks to entertain an audience.

Whip- If in a situation where he isn’t able to use his power, Kurt totes around a handy electric whip that he is quite proficient with.

Weaknesses:
-Kurt's transformation isn't reactive to harm, so if he is caught off guard he can be injured just as easily as a normal person.
-In his ursine form, Kurt is far less agile and isn't capable of leaping far distances.
-Sometime his increased size and weight can work against him. Like being a larger target or accidentally crushing things.

Backstory: Kurt was once the ringleader of his own circus, however, due to a mixture of protesters and and animal rights groups, Kurt was forced to shut down his circus. Using a large sum of the remainder of his money he funded an experimental procedure to be done on him. The procedure altered Kurt’s DNA to allow him to alter his form into that of a monstrous bear. In his mind Kurt figured that if his performers could become the animals that not only could his circus perform new and more exciting spectacles, but the protesters and fines would surely stop. Now with his new ability Kurt works towards regaining funds in order to jump start his ideal new era of the circus

Equipment: His mighty electric whip Weapons-Electrowhip.jpg

Extra: Kurt doesn't know what happens to his clothing when he transforms. All he knows is that it always reappears on him in the same condition it was in when he returns to his human form.

Name: Dirk

Alias: N/A

Race: Meta-Human

Height: 6'

Weight: 170 lbs

Personality: He is an admittedly short tempered fellow, though he usually has a pretty good sense of humour about him. Though always cautious at first, he does like to relax and take it easy with his friends. Unfortunately, he does experience seemingly random mood swings, though he usually keeps it under control.

Appearance:
Chaa.png

Powers: He has the ability to turn his body into stone, or liquefy himself into mud. By using these two in unison, he is able to change his shape at will.

Skills: Street Savvy, trained burglar, Level headed, strong will

Weaknesses: Feels pain like any human would, heat and fire can stop him from liquefying, is no More durable than regular concrete, no defences to mind attacks

Backstory: Has been a wanderer for most of his life, simply exploring the world and doing what he saw fit

Equipment: One switch blade and a pistol

Extra:

Name: Lee Marian

Alias: Switch

Age: Technically 79 years, but she thinks and behaves about 9

Alignment: Chaotic

Race: AI (Artificial Intelligence)

Height: 4'0

Weight: 50lbs

Personality: Lee behaves a bit oddly. Not insane, but just a bit strange in her way of speech. She tries to do things that others may not, but over all she's just fairly curious. Hyper? Nope, Lee is a bit more of an observer than one to do the things right off the bat. If no one tries her idea, she'll do it. Also, she tends to refuse to ask how things work without trying to decode it herself (Prideful)

Appearance: The left part of her face seems to fade gently into skin while her true eyes and face are show. Her right arm is exposed, leaving no skin to hide her true self
anime_robot_girl_by_lahhtoota-d3pvek8.jpg

Powers:
Metal- Much stronger than most humans, able to take much more damage
Learning cables- A plug that can extend from in between her shoulder blades that can be inserted into computers or into an object to gain knowledge from it. Would puncture the skin and possibly skull in human. If it drains all knowledge, human might go unconscious.
Blasters- Not fully built, but beams of energy can be sent out every five minutes to harm an opponent (Cannot kill)

Skills:
-Handy with electricals (How many Lee's does it take to change a lightbulb)
-Tending fires (It doesn't hurt her)
-Making a mess trying to eat (Can't eat)

Weaknesses:
-Clumsy with the learning cables
-Needs to be charged fairly often
-Has memory relapses that stop her during them
-Even metal can be broken

Backstory: To be Discovered

Equipment: A small emerald earring

Name: Ethan Besnik

Alias: "Artist's Midas"

Alignment: Lawful good

Race: Caucasian-Japanese mix

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 135 pounds

Personality: Ethan is mostly carefree and spontaneous. He has never really faced a true supervillain before, so he can also get pretty cocky. The best way to describe him in a nutshell is childish.

Appearance:
scott pilgrim.jpg
snippy running.png

Powers:
Hallucination- He can cause others to sense things (this includes all 5 senses) that aren't really there. The hallucinations are hyper-realistic and chances are you won't recognise them as hallucinations unless they are especially unbelievable or if you know in advance that he'll be using it. Since the hallucinations aren't actually physical objects, the only limit for what he makes people see is his own artistic imagination.

Telekinesis- He can move stuff around with his mind. The amount of stamina this takes is usually In proportion to the weight of the moved object by currently a 5:1 ratio, meaning that moving something with telekinesis would take a fifth of the stamina that it would had he moved the object normally. This power can be strengthened through emotional fluxes repeated use, much like a muscle.

Skills:
Digital art
Sick guitar shredding skillz
Coming up with insane and awesome art ideas

Weaknesses:
Hallucination, Concentration: The hallucination power requires most of his concentration in order to create something up to his usual realistic standards, so chances are that he won't be able to do much else while using it unless the second task is extremely simple.

Telekinesis, over-exertion: Using the telekinesis power too suddenly in large magnitudes will cause him physical damage much like if you were to pull a muscle due to not having warmed up first. Putting too much power into this ability can also cause him serious physical harm, with extreme cases resulting in fractured bones and internal bleeding.

Backstory: Yeaaah he's not that interesting in this aspect, he's lived a pretty standard life up until this point :/

Equipment: Goggles, respirator, sweet electric guitar

Occupation: He lives in a shed-apartment thing because the rent isn't that high, and he makes most of his money from his online webcomic and music publications.

Extra: D duegxybus
You thought that you had escaped me, and that this was just some new person joining the RP..
8defcfc9c4e8d7783ea38e885dc34131.gif

Name: Ethan Besnik

Alias: "Artist's Midas"

Alignment: Lawful good

Race: Caucasian-Japanese mix

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 135 pounds

Personality: Ethan is mostly carefree and spontaneous. He has never really faced a true supervillain before, so he can also get pretty cocky. The best way to describe him in a nutshell is childish.

Appearance:

Powers:
Hallucination- He can cause others to sense things (this includes all 5 senses) that aren't really there. The hallucinations are hyper-realistic and chances are you won't recognise them as hallucinations unless they are especially unbelievable or if you know in advance that he'll be using it. Since the hallucinations aren't actually physical objects, the only limit for what he makes people see is his own artistic imagination.

Telekinesis- He can move stuff around with his mind. The amount of stamina this takes is usually In proportion to the weight of the moved object by currently a 5:1 ratio, meaning that moving something with telekinesis would take a fifth of the stamina that it would had he moved the object normally. This power can be strengthened through emotional fluxes repeated use, much like a muscle.

Skills:
Digital art
Sick guitar shredding skillz
Coming up with insane and awesome art ideas

Weaknesses:
Hallucination, Concentration: The hallucination power requires most of his concentration in order to create something up to his usual realistic standards, so chances are that he won't be able to do much else while using it unless the second task is extremely simple.

Telekinesis, over-exertion: Using the telekinesis power too suddenly in large magnitudes will cause him physical damage much like if you were to pull a muscle due to not having warmed up first. Putting too much power into this ability can also cause him serious physical harm, with extreme cases resulting in fractured bones and internal bleeding.

Backstory: Yeaaah he's not that interesting in this aspect, he's lived a pretty standard life up until this point :/

Equipment: Goggles, respirator, sweet electric guitar

Occupation: He lives in a shed-apartment thing because the rent isn't that high, and he makes most of his money from his online webcomic and music publications.

Extra: D duegxybus
You thought that you had escaped me, and that this was just some new person joining the RP..
8defcfc9c4e8d7783ea38e885dc34131.gif

Accepted.

• Name: Em Everett

Alias(es):
    Maru Eckinger
    Predator
    Death
    Yera

Alignment: Chaotic

Race: Shapeshifter

Height: 5'1(Variable)

Weight: Variable (Variable)

Personality:

Appearance:
    large.jpg
    9516c9091a3e819ed201a85ff1686d2c.jpg
    1c136463a9d740e8b99c306bcae13089.jpg
    Her true form is something a three-dimensional space cannot comprehend on any level. Me posting it on here will result in a complete destruction of the universe. You will have to wait patiently to find out.

Last edited:

• Name: Aurora Libera

Alias: Once known as "Spirit Girl"

Race: Esper

Height: 5'2

Weight: 100 lbs

Personality:

Appearance:
    big_thumb_0d907d39da2c30e3b49e8f6578019840.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread