• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes of Tomorrow: Degenerates of God (Character Sheets)

Name: ???

Alias: Referred to as "The Wraith" ((Formerly [redacted]))

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Race: Human

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 212 lbs

Personality: All that's known about the Wraith is that he's some kind of meta-hunter.

Appearance:

IMG_0478.JPG

Powers: Wraith is not seen with any powers.

Skills: Excellent marksman, enhanced dexterity, proficient in CQC.

Weaknesses: Low endurance and not particularly strong.

Backstory: ((lazy lol))

Equipment: Sniper rifle, revolver, grenades, two knives.

Extra: coitus & dulces

Name: Ali Outsider

Alias: Lightning God

Alignment: Good

Race: Spark (translucent energy based life form that's being given human form- so lives, acts and believes he is a human)

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 150 pounds?

Personality: More like a carefree individual, but emotionally attached to friends and family.

Appearance:
9028d7d0153176b41c1fa6dcc2e5b96e.jpg

Powers: Lightning based powers: merely explaining its uses though. There could be more uses, less uses.
- Bioelectric manipulation: Can siphon things like your brain signals and use it to attack
- Super Speed: Can move and attack at speeds over the speed of sound.
- Regeneration / Healing Factor: Can heal from bruises and minor injuries within seconds. A larger injury takes longer to heal.
- Lightning Rod / Cell: Can absorb any manner of lightning based attacks.
- Electric teleportation / movement: Ali can move through wires, cables & through lightning essentially. This kind of movement allows him to ride the current flows, going as fast as electricity itself.
- Ali is immune to extreme heat or colder temperatures.

Skills: Martial Artist - Taekwondo & Wing Chun expert

Weaknesses: Human Durability, pretty much a glass cannon if you discount his healing factor and regeneration. Weak to TP and TK. soul based attacks or things of the manner.

Backstory: [Optional]

Equipment: Lightning Cutter: a sword which is capable of dealing lightning attacks it absorbs from the wielder.

Extra:

The power about immunity to temperatures is rather unrelated and a bit much. He's already powerful enough as it is.

Isaiah "Turbo" Reynolds

20160506160048238.png

Name:
Isaiah "Sai" Reynolds

Alias:
Turbo

Alignment:
Chaotic Good

Race:
Human

Height:
5'10"

Weight:
156 lbs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tumblr_npgqq9rSra1qcr9kho7_500.gif

"I still don't get how you would lose to someone like me."

Personality:
Isaiah typically has a passive attitude - uncaring and mostly doesn't involve himself in other people's business, though this isn't on purpose. He sees himself as a bystander - even in his own life. Because of his general uninvolvement in almost everything, he tends to pick up a lot of things - rumors, facts, dirty secrets - he typically stores them in his mind in case he has a sudden need for it. He does have friends and is quite sociable to be honest, often talking to other people when he sees them as interesting. He also listens to others or becomes a middle man in arguments but he was never part of these arguments wherein he was completely on one side; he was always neutral. For most of his life, he also was neutral in the battle between good and evil. He didn't seem to care who won, what the heroes were after, what the villains were after and who were involved in their affairs - that was, unless he became somehow involved in their battles.

He is quite a smart guy though. Despite his neutral and formal attitude, he is quite keen in reading between the lines, tones and facial expressions. He is often unaware whenever he does this and blurts out what he is thinking most of the time whether it was positive or negative. Because of this, he tends to know what the mood is but he usually doesn't stop when he knows he has to say something. These are only the times that Isaiah gets involved in things but he tends to solve these quickly. He also has pessimistic tendencies, a bad thought or two passing his mind when he's in certain situations. He sometimes talks down on himself, facing reality in a negative light. This does not usually stop him from still doing what he should be doing so it isn't really much of a weakness. It sometimes becomes funny even, given how he puts himself down.

Powers:
Superhuman Speed: Self-explanatory - Isaiah's main power is going faster than almost anyone on the Earth. Most people have described him as like a bullet at his [current] max speed, easily breaking the sound barrier and creates a small sonic boom as a result. Though it should be noted that he cannot go from zero to max speed in a millisecond. From a starting velocity of 0 mph, he can go to 40 mph in around 2 seconds and just go faster from there.

Side Effects/Extra powers relating to above power:

Superhuman Reflexes and Awareness: Because he can travel at speeds that surpass even the speed of sound, his brain has been rewired to react faster than most people. His brain is capable of processing everything while moving at his max speed. He has the ability to think faster, and thus, react faster.

Superhuman Stamina: He can handle great stresses on his body because of his power. Though it must be noted that he must be constantly supplied with food as he goes hungry faster than anyone else because of how fast he moves.

Accelerated Regeneration: His cells duplicate faster as a side effect of his power. Cuts, tears on the skin, bullet holes, fractures and the likes regenerate faster. Though it is impossible for him to heal when it is detached from his body.

Enhanced Mental Process: Running trial and errors in his brain is very easy as he is able to process information given to him faster than normal. What could take a normal person minutes to solve would only take him seconds.

Skills: Lockpicking, Cooking, Musically Inclined, Acrobatics, Mixed Martial Arts, Pickpocketing

Weaknesses:
Energy: Because he burns through food like its nothing, he must be constantly fed so that he would be able to continue to use his power. If he is starved, he would not be able to tap into his power and would be extremely sluggish in movement, more so than a normal starving person. He is always in a state of hunger and the scent of food usually hits him hard.

Slippery surfaces: As cliche as this sounds, this is a real problem for Isaiah. He can easily slip on these and would send him tumbling down. It is extra painful because he would be like a rock skipping on water; but this time, it's a human's body skipping on cement/solid ground.

He's still a human, kid: A rather famous thing that can be heard from a lot of people who went up against Turbo. He's still human. He is still hurt. He still passes out from pain. He cannot tank hits too much. Those weaknesses are still applicable to him. If he can't dodge in time, a heavy blow would really take a toll.

Premature Aging: Oh cells who duplicate faster, why must you have a side-effect? He grows older faster. While the effects aren't seen now, it would certainly be clearly seen once he gets a lot more older.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tumblr_nn8ukb69hh1rlylleo1_400.gif

"You wouldn't understand my circumstances even if you tried."

There isn't much known about Isaiah and frankly, no one really wants to know much about him. He led a pretty pathetically normal life... at first. His parents were nobodies but had to cut a lot of corners to get him in school and feed them everyday. They were a piss poor family. This didn't stop Isaiah from doing his best at school. His father often shared to him stories about Suicide City and about the HOT, most of which Isaiah can't really remember. He just remembers them to be a bunch of super powered people who cleaned up the city. Sai found that hard to believe because of the fact that people didn't really like them - the super powered people. When his powers manifested, he originally didn't know what to do so he just put it aside and used it every now and then if he just wanted to.

One fateful day, the Reynolds family were approached by a bunch of people. They said they owed them money. His parents were taken away and he was left with a large debt on his head. He didn't have a time limit on when he can pay this debt as the people never told him anything of the sort. He just got an address where he should send a small portion of the money to. It was different every time he sent money. He had no idea who these people were, and frankly, he didn't care anymore. His parents didn't really care much for him anyway, to be perfectly honest. But they were still his parents, and so he shall continue to pay the debt so he could get them back. He dropped out of school at the end of middle school. Though his method of getting by and paying the debt isn't the cleanest, he figured it would be alright.

However, an encounter with the HOTDOG just might change his occupation in life and maybe even give him a shot at redemption and getting his parents back... that is, if Sai would ever share this story to anyone else.

Equipment:
He has an emergency med kit with him. Along with a tazer that he had stolen gotten from another person

Right now? He's just a pickpocket trying to get by everyday. Doing odd jobs here and there, with mail-related jobs being the most frequent he does.

Extra:​

I've seen this error many times in RP with super speed (me, personally, having done this before): Just because he's fast does not mean he's undetectable. Give others a chance to react, even if the chances of dodging are slim :P

D duegxybus is my char OK? Like it or no? It's
You are approved!

Name: ???

Alias: Referred to as "The Wraith" ((Formerly [redacted]))

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 212 lbs

Personality: All that's known about the Wraith is that he's some kind of meta-hunter.

Appearance:

View attachment 283245

Powers: Wraith is not seen with any powers.

Skills: Excellent marksman, enhanced dexterity, proficient in CQC.

Weaknesses: Low endurance and not particularly strong.

Backstory: ((lazy lol))

Equipment: Sniper rifle, revolver, grenades, two knives.

Extra: coitus & dulces

If he is a metahunter...I suppose it's all good. "Seen with any powers" means "Doesn't have any powers" right? Well, not exactly; if you wanna add powers later, or if he somehow gets them (toxic sludge lol) you can add it and let me and B BlueClover know. Otherwise, you are ACCEPTED Lol

Name: Ali Outsider

Alias: Lightning God

Alignment: Good

Race: Spark (translucent energy based life form that's being given human form- so lives, acts and believes he is a human)

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 150 pounds?

Personality: More like a carefree individual, but emotionally attached to friends and family.

Appearance:
9028d7d0153176b41c1fa6dcc2e5b96e.jpg

Powers: Lightning based powers: merely explaining its uses though. There could be more uses, less uses.
- Bioelectric manipulation: Can siphon things like your brain signals and use it to attack
- Super Speed: Can move and attack at speeds over the speed of sound.
- Regeneration / Healing Factor: Can heal from bruises and minor injuries within seconds. A larger injury takes longer to heal.
- Lightning Rod / Cell: Can absorb any manner of lightning based attacks.
- Electric teleportation / movement: Ali can move through wires, cables & through lightning essentially. This kind of movement allows him to ride the current flows, going as fast as electricity itself.

Skills: Martial Artist - Taekwondo & Wing Chun expert

Weaknesses: Human Durability, pretty much a glass cannon if you discount his healing factor and regeneration. Weak to TP and TK. soul based attacks or things of the manner.

Equipment: Lightning Cutter: a sword which is capable of dealing lightning attacks it absorbs from the wielder.

Extra:
Accepted!

If he is a metahunter...I suppose it's all good. "Seen with any powers" means "Doesn't have any powers" right? Well, not exactly; if you wanna add powers later, or if he somehow gets them (toxic sludge lol) you can add it and let me and B BlueClover know. Otherwise, you are ACCEPTED Lol

yup, no known powers. emphasis on known. though if/when he gets/reveals any, i'll be sure to add them.

• XevnickPlatinumAge: 19
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 160lbs
    Personality: Xevnick is a cocky man. He shows this with his almost constant smirk. When he isn't smirking, his face is just that of pure calm. He has a lot of confidence in his abilities. Even though he can be viewed as an egotistic asshole, he enjoys helping people by any means necessary.
    Appearance: (Don't have a pic. May draw one later) He has long white hair that grows back to the bottom of his neck. One eye is Blue and the other is the color of shining platinum, but this eye is hidden behind bandages. He has a smooth complexion and a sharp jaw line. Some can put him under the category of handsome. He wears a pair of blackened jeans and a gray tank top with a teal jacket over it.

Last edited:
The power about immunity to temperatures is rather unrelated and a bit much. He's already powerful enough as it is.

I've seen this error many times in RP with super speed (me, personally, having done this before): Just because he's fast does not mean he's undetectable. Give others a chance to react, even if the chances of dodging are slim :P

You are approved!
Yea but your thoughts on it?

Yea but your thoughts on it?
My thoughts meaning...? Ask in the OOC

Personality: Xevnick is a cocky man. He shows this with his almost constant smirk. When he isn't smirking, his face is just that of pure calm. He has a lot of confidence in his abilities. Even though he can be viewed as an egotistic asshole, he enjoys helping people by any means necessary.
    Appearance: (Don't have a pic. May draw one later) He has long white hair that grows back to the bottom of his neck. One eye is Blue and the other is the color of shining platinum, but this eye is hidden behind bandages. He has a smooth complexion and a sharp jaw line. Some can put him under the category of handsome. He wears a pair of blackened jeans and a gray tank top with a teal jacket over it.

I think this is actually rather overpowered, meaning it seems like he has a backup for just about anything. B BlueClover thoughts?

So, it looks pretty nice. But I have to agree with Jpax. He's too overpowered. He's untouchable with almost everything. He can scan peoples powers, rupture peoples organs, predict movements, and can break others immunity to the power. His powers need to be nerfed extremely. I'm sorry but I can accept this.

So, it looks pretty nice. But I have to agree with Jpax. He's too overpowered. He's untouchable with almost everything. He can scan peoples powers, rupture peoples organs, predict movements, and can break others immunity to the power. His powers need to be nerfed extremely. I'm sorry but I can accept this.
How is it now?

Name: Kirsey

Alias: ???

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral at heart/Chaotic Good for now

Race: Starts with an X and rhymes with "errand"
(Xeran)

Height: 5'2

Weight:
Conscious: 142 lbs
Unconscious/Sleep: 300 lbs
Coma: 500 lbs
Dead: 500 lbs

Personality: Kirsey is, uh, a typical house wife when it comes to things. Except, she's 16. And she's taking shelter in Small's apartment. She is outgoing when it comes to strangers, and is always open to trying new things no matter how dangerous it is.

Appearance:
anime_girl_hair_purple_dress_smile_11602_480x800.jpg

Powers:
Xeran Physiology - Purple hair, tinted skin, purple eyes. High body temperature. Can't wear clothes cause they just burn off. And a denser body.
Enhanced Strength - Kirsey is actually stronger than she looks.
Accelerated Perception - Well, this is fancy talk for she can see and think faster than non-powered humans
Flight - Through invisible energy means, Kirsey can fly. And fly fast.
Purple Fire Manipulation - It's regular fire. Just purple because of the salts in her sweat.
Pyroportation - Teleport 750m in any direction, along with a group. This disables her fire manipulation for a while, however, and is impractical in combat.

Skills:
-Sowing
-Cooking
-Housework of any kind
-CQC
-Acrobatics
-Aerobatics
-Heavy Lifting
-High-precision tasks
-Speaking multiple languages (French, English, German, Japanese, and Russian)

Weaknesses:
-Xeran weaknesses. She's dependent on radiation for energy. Cut that off and she'll be rendered powerless.
-Her density is variable. While she can't manipulate it herself, certain factors like being rendered unconscious will make her a dead weight
-Having her in a room is like keeping a heat lamp on you. She's constantly radiating heat.
-Needs a LOT of energy to survive
-She can't wear disguises cause anything that isn't fireproof burns off. However, skin does not burn on contact with her, which is weird. Something about reflexes?

Backstory: Found on the streets, took shelter in the HOT apartment. Her life is unknown up until that point.

Equipment:
-Sewing Kit
-Fireproof dress

Extra: B BlueClover

Last edited:
How is it now?
Well, he still seems overpowered by the illusion power in his eye, the powerful flame, and how he can lift large creatures. Also, forgot to mention the Apex thing, it also seems too strong as it enhances all these to make them worse. Give me some drawbacks to these powers, everyone has limits.

Panacea Panacea I'm gonna go ahead and say "telekinetic immunity" is such a vague power. Maybe he can block other telekinetic attacks with his own telekinesis? That would DEFINITELY make fight scenes 100 times more interesting! (Massive waves of telekinetic energy surging from the battlefield)

I don't want to meddle too much with the main thought of your character's powers, but I suppose the Apex state can be reduced to just "augmented human" levels, and you'll still have a pretty powerful character. Humans can already do so much, so you should just build on that and you can have a solid character.

Well, he still seems overpowered by the illusion power in his eye, the powerful flame, and how he can lift large creatures. Also, forgot to mention the Apex thing, it also seems too strong as it enhances all these to make them worse. Give me some drawbacks to these powers, everyone has limits.
Changed

I'm going to go ahead and say you're good to go. Though, for the 1-5 power level I'd like you to give the one who's being scanned a chance to say what power level will be displayed since some characters have undetectable powers. B BlueClover thoughts?
That's what I was planning on doing

Name: Adrianna Lorene

Alias: The Dark Rose, Princess of Hell, Shadow Enchantress, etc. She likes her titles, since she wants to be well known but also stay mysterious and hidden.

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Race: Demon-Blooded Sorceress

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 115 lb

Personality: Adriana is petulant, self-centered, brash, shallow and vain. Thanks to her deceptive and seductive magics, she may seem superficially charming, welcoming and even innocent on the outside, but this is nothing but a guise. In fact, she's extremely self-aware and open about how evil she is, but most people don't realize this since can't look past her alluring figure and honeyed words. She puts her own desires above all else, sometimes in pursuit of power but usually just for the hell of it (no pun intended), and she sees no purpose for measly humans beyond objects that should respect her, follow her whims, and are fun to curse or destroy when they annoy her.

Appearance:

sorceress_by_pemamendez-d8dxmjp.png

Powers: Adriana is one of the most powerful magic-users in the world, possessing a large variety of powers. Some of her most powerful abilities include:

• Enhanced Strength, Speed and Durability: Much more so than the typical human, but nowhere near Superman levels or anything. She's also immune to most diseases, and won't age for at least a long time.
  • Allure: Adriana's flawlessly beautiful figure almost instantly entrances anyone attracted to females (and often even people not normally attracted to females). Once under her spell, her victims will do almost anything she desires, once they've stopped hopelessly drooling over her. It can be partially resisted by intense concentration and a strong willpower, or sometimes by looking away (though her voice has a hypnotic effect as well, albeit less powerful).
  • Telekinesis: More powerful than her physical strength. She can lift several tons at least and manipulate smaller objects with deadly precision. Adriana can also fly, create small force fields and force blades/attacks.
  • Mind Reading: This is one of her less perfected abilities. She can control minds easily, but searching someone's mind for something other than their surface thoughts usually requires physical contact and isn't always successful, especially if her target has a strong will.
  • Necromancy/Summoning: Adriana can raise the dead as zombies and summon demonic minions, although she can't have more than a few demons under her control at once.
  • Curses: Including misfortune, disease, weakness, insanity and transfiguration.
  • Transmutation: Speaking of that, she can do a bit more than turn people into newts and such (although that is her most well-perfected use of that power). She can slightly alter her own appearance and transmute items, although that generally takes a while
  • Short-ranged teleportation.
Skills: Adriana is quite knowledgeable of the occult even since before her transformation. She's also very persuasive and seductive even without magical assistance. Though she isn't quite a genius, her intelligence is above average and she's methodical and cunning when she needs to be.

Weaknesses: Adriana doesn't have perfect control over her powers. They'll occasionally malfunction, and if she casts too many spells in a short period of time, she might find herself magic-wasted for a short while. Also, her more powerful abilities require incantations and hand gestures, and are physically visible in the form of dark purple energy. Finally, holy magic, symbols and rituals can help resist (but not always fully protect against) her powers, but only when used by the truly devout.

Backstory: Adriana's father, Aaron Lorene, was a horror novelist who had been fairly sane for the majority of his life. Over the course of his career, he began to delve deeper and deeper into the occult, obsessed with the search for real magic. Aaron must have discovered some kind of dark power early on, because he was driven mad. He nearly killed himself in arcane rituals more than once, and finally performed a ritual that would sacrifice his 15-year-old daughter in an attempt to resurrect the ancient demon Laerodon. Adriana was nearly killed as her soul was corrupted by Laerodon's ancient power, granting her arcane powers beyond her wildest dreams but destroying all good in her soul. A blast of energy killed Aaron immediately, but Adriana felt no grief or remorse.

Since then, she's lived on her own as a goddess among mortals. Finding herself supremely beautiful and powerful, she made herself the ultimate ruler of her high school for a couple of years, turning anyone she didn't like into rats and telling her teachers that they just decided to leave, making everyone give her their things, and sleeping with anyone she wanted. Since then, though, she's moved on to bigger things. Currently, she's taken control over a gang that she's the Nether League, which has now become half gang, half cult.

Equipment: Wears a necklace that she created that enhances (but isn't the sole source of) her magical energies.

Extra: [Anything else you wanna tell me?]

Attachments

• untitled_by_vmpselene-d5x5xo8.jpg
    untitled_by_vmpselene-d5x5xo8.jpg
    339.4 KB · Views: 11
Name: Adrianna Lorene

Alias: The Dark Rose, Princess of Hell, Shadow Enchantress, etc. She likes her titles, since she wants to be well known but also stay mysterious and hidden.

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Race: Demon-Blooded Sorceress

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 115 lb

Personality: Adriana is petulant, self-centered, brash, shallow and vain. Thanks to her deceptive and seductive magics, she may seem superficially charming, welcoming and even innocent on the outside, but this is nothing but a guise. In fact, she's extremely self-aware and open about how evil she is, but most people don't realize this since can't look past her alluring figure and honeyed words. She puts her own desires above all else, sometimes in pursuit of power but usually just for the hell of it (no pun intended), and she sees no purpose for measly humans beyond objects that should respect her, follow her whims, and are fun to curse or destroy when they annoy her.

Appearance:

sorceress_by_pemamendez-d8dxmjp.png

Powers: Adriana is one of the most powerful magic-users in the world, possessing a large variety of powers. Some of her most powerful abilities include:

• Enhanced Strength, Speed and Durability: Much more so than the typical human, but nowhere near Superman levels or anything. She's also immune to most diseases, and won't age for at least a long time.
  • Allure: Adriana's flawlessly beautiful figure almost instantly entrances anyone attracted to females (and often even people not normally attracted to females). Once under her spell, her victims will do almost anything she desires, once they've stopped hopelessly drooling over her. It can be partially resisted by intense concentration and a strong willpower, or sometimes by looking away (though her voice has a hypnotic effect as well, albeit less powerful).
  • Telekinesis: More powerful than her physical strength. She can lift several tons at least and manipulate smaller objects with deadly precision. Adriana can also fly, create small force fields and force blades/attacks.
  • Mind Reading: This is one of her less perfected abilities. She can control minds easily, but searching someone's mind for something other than their surface thoughts usually requires physical contact and isn't always successful, especially if her target has a strong will.
  • Necromancy/Summoning: Adriana can raise the dead as zombies and summon demonic minions, although she can't have more than a few demons under her control at once.
  • Curses: Including misfortune, disease, weakness, insanity and transfiguration.
  • Transmutation: Speaking of that, she can do a bit more than turn people into newts and such (although that is her most well-perfected use of that power). She can slightly alter her own appearance and transmute items, although that generally takes a while
  • Short-ranged teleportation.
Skills: Adriana is quite knowledgeable of the occult even since before her transformation. She's also very persuasive and seductive even without magical assistance. Though she isn't quite a genius, her intelligence is above average and she's methodical and cunning when she needs to be.

Weaknesses: Adriana doesn't have perfect control over her powers. They'll occasionally malfunction, and if she casts too many spells in a short period of time, she might find herself magic-wasted for a short while. Also, her more powerful abilities require incantations and hand gestures, and are physically visible in the form of dark purple energy. Finally, holy magic, symbols and rituals can help resist (but not always fully protect against) her powers, but only when used by the truly devout.

Backstory: Adriana's father, Aaron Lorene, was a horror novelist who had been fairly sane for the majority of his life. Over the course of his career, he began to delve deeper and deeper into the occult, obsessed with the search for real magic. Aaron must have discovered some kind of dark power early on, because he was driven mad. He nearly killed himself in arcane rituals more than once, and finally performed a ritual that would sacrifice his 15-year-old daughter in an attempt to resurrect the ancient demon Laerodon. Adriana was nearly killed as her soul was corrupted by Laerodon's ancient power, granting her arcane powers beyond her wildest dreams but destroying all good in her soul. A blast of energy killed Aaron immediately, but Adriana felt no grief or remorse.

Since then, she's lived on her own as a goddess among mortals. Finding herself supremely beautiful and powerful, she made herself the ultimate ruler of her high school for a couple of years, turning anyone she didn't like into rats and telling her teachers that they just decided to leave, making everyone give her their things, and sleeping with anyone she wanted. Since then, though, she's moved on to bigger things. Currently, she's taken control over a gang that she's the Nether League, which has now become half gang, half cult.

Equipment: Wears a necklace that she created that enhances (but isn't the sole source of) her magical energies.

Extra: [Anything else you wanna tell me?]

B BlueClover

Name: Logan Bann

Alias: AK/47

Alignment: True Neutral

Height: 5'9

Weight: 150lbs

Personality:
Online, Logan tends to act like a badass. He'll act anything and will taunt them with his signature gun icon he leaves at ever one of his hackings. Logan, in real life, is more of a quite person and minds his own business. He is also extremely intelligent, knowing many languages and a master programmer

Appearance:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a3/a3/48/a3a348723adbaa3b9a67336300b149e4.jpg

Powers:
Extremely weak
No powers

Skills:
Master Hacker
Intelligent
Fluent in muiltple laungues

Weaknesses:
Physically weak
Loner
Can be scared easily

Backstory: TBR

Equipment:
Nothing really, just a classic hoddie

Name: Logan Bann

Alias: AK/47

Alignment: True Neutral

Height: 5'9

Weight: 150lbs

Personality:
Online, Logan tends to act like a badass. He'll act anything and will taunt them with his signature gun icon he leaves at ever one of his hackings. Logan, in real life, is more of a quite person and minds his own business. He is also extremely intelligent, knowing many languages and a master programmer

Appearance:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a3/a3/48/a3a348723adbaa3b9a67336300b149e4.jpg

Powers:
Extremely weak
No powers

Skills:
Master Hacker
Intelligent
Fluent in muiltple laungues

Weaknesses:
Physically weak
Loner
Can be scared easily

Backstory: TBR

Equipment:
Nothing really, just a classic hoddie

Accepted! Though even something simple like the ability to go for days without sleep can greatly increase the possibilities of how untraceable a hacker can be (simulating different timezones as one person, etc.). Just a suggestion though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back