• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes of Tomorrow: Degenerates of God (Character Sheets)

duegxybus

Ten Thousand Club

Characters!
HOTDOG (IC) | OOC

Character Guide
Making a character for the HOTDOG RP is very easy! Copy the format, fill it out, and post it! Remember, a LIKE means ACCEPTED!
Character Sheet Format!

Character Sheet Format

Name: [What your character goes by]

Alias: [Optional]

Alignment: [Which north is their moral compass pointing?]

Race: [Literally anything that can be called race.]

Height: [Vertical Stretch!]

Weight: [Poundage/Mass]

Personality: [How your character behaves/is]

Appearance: [Lemme see dat face]

Powers: [Superpowers! Include things like physiology]

Skills: [What your character can do, outside of powers]

Weaknesses: [All powers come with drawbacks.]

Backstory: [Optional]

Equipment: [Got anything on you?]

Extra: [Anything else you wanna tell me?]

Last edited:

• Name: Michael Small

Alias: The Microscopic Titan

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Race: Human

Height: 5'9

Weight: 130

Personality: For the most part, Michael is a generally nice, normal person. He isn't one to lash out in anger or really get angry in the first place. He tries to be understanding but even that has his limits as he won't tolerate people who treat him like dirt or believe themselves to be higher up in the world. He has some leader skills though he still is in training, always trying to learn from his mistakes to be better.

Appearance:
    2c410fa121043267557d9c6d27738eac.jpg

When Michael isn't in his giant/tiny form, he's a averaged sized, slim fellow. He has brown hair, brown eyes, and his usual attire consists of coats, scarfs, and anything brown.
    IMG_0030.JPG

When Michael is in his smaller form, his hair is white and his eyes become red. He also gains a skin suit or a shell which is pale and weak against the elements.
    IMG_0029.JPG
    Michael's giant form is far more different than the smaller version; not only in size. He gains black hair and blue eyes along with a more peach version of the 'shell'. He also gains a slight temper though not enough to kill innocence on purpose.

Last edited:
Name:
Mary Henderson

Alias:
Mary Jane

Alignment:
True Neutral

Race:
Human

Height:
5'6

Weight:

Personality: Mary Jane is usually stoned out of her mind. She spends most of her day either sleeping, selling drugs, or looking for something good on Netflix. She acts calm, higher than a cloud, and friendly to most. The only way you can really make her mad is either by ripping her off or trying to 'Destroy her way of life through the evil D.A.R.E.'

Appearance:
Senano.Yu.full.243139.jpg

Powers:
-Plant Manipulation
-High Inducement(Just being around her can make you feel high.)

Skills:
-Knows how to handle herself in a fight.
-Has a silver tongue.
-Good with a knife.
-Gardening Skills.

Weaknesses:
-She's human and can't take much damage.
-Fire. She controls plants so fire.
-She's usually out of it, meaning it's pretty easy to distract her.

Backstory:
-Mary wasn't always a druggie with plant powers. She was born a normal girl with a father trying to improve plant resilience and growth in his own little lab in the basement. Mary had gotten curious one day and decided to mess around with the chemicals. While there, she accidentally dropped multiple substances, plants, and toxins onto herself. Mary passed out soon after, only being found by her father who dragged her out and took her to the hospital. She really didn't have anything too worrying other than bruises and cuts from the items falling. In fact, no one noticed anything until her older years. She soon learned of her ability to manipulate the plants around her and people couldn't be around her for long periods of time or they'd feel sick. This got worse when she discovered drugs like marijuana. Most actually seemed to increase by the constant use. People didn't feel sick, rather light headed and relaxed. She gained the name Mary Jane as other soon started using her as a source of a high. After those times, she started making the plants she was addicted to and sold them, granting her a job, a apartment and the basic things in life. That's her story so far.

Equipment:
- Basic Knife:
Combat_knife.PNG

-Your friendly neighborhood drug dealer.

Extra:

Name: Marel "Maru" Eckinger

Alias:
MM
Krevel
Eli Eberhardt

Alignment: Neutral

Race: Mutant

Height: 5'11

Weight: 115 lbs

Personality:

9516c9091a3e819ed201a85ff1686d2c.jpg

Powers:
Enhanced Dexterity - Maru has extremely precise control over digits and limbs, allowing him to outmaneuver the average human in a game of dexterity.
Enhanced Durability - It's almost as if Maru's body was designed to take damage. It's going to take more than a few super punches to faze him.
"Maru Mutation" - Not really a power. His metabolism is accelerated and his eyes are red, meaning it's hard for him to gain weight and his eyes are retro-reflective.

Skills:
-Excellent hacker
-Anything requiring precision
-Hard to hide things from him
-A "people" person; he understands others
-Fluent in Japanese and German
-Skilled in martial arts
-Small hand-held weapons

Weaknesses:
-Maru requires more food than the average human being. And he hates to eat.
-Too much exposure to the sun is bad for him. It's easy to tell through his reflective eyeballs when he's not in it.
-Neurotoxins have a higher effect on him than it would a normal person, due to his already enhanced dexterity
-Trenchcoats > Money

Backstory: In all honesty, Maru never had a bad life or any reason to become what he had become today. He had caring parents who put him through an education until they decided to move away to Japan. Now is where Maru's tragedy begins. As his parents left, the fourteen-year-old Maru was left to do nothing but sit and wait for them. He stopped going to school. He stopped trying to do anything. That was when he heard about them. A certain group took him from his home and, with three years of intense training, shaped him up to become something else.They molded his intelligent brain into one that could crunch numbers. They took advantage of his nimble fingers and taught him how to sneakily do things even in plain sight. They taught him martial arts. They gave him three identities. And, most importantly...
They gave him a gun.

Equipment:
Pistol.png

-Bag with bullets, small laptop, and assorted cables
-Some first-aid.
-Food

MM is an arms dealer
Krevel is a Bitcoin miner
Eli is unemployed.

Extra: None in particular.​

Last edited:

HOTDOG HERO CS

• Name: Kite Kessler

Hero Alias: Jetstream

Alignment: Neutral Good

Height: 5'11

Weight: 174 lb

Personality:

Kite presents himself as a risk taker, someone who will probably jump down what seems to be a bottomless hole to see if there's actually anything below it. A crazy example but nonetheless shows just how much of a risk taker Kite can actually be. Often he can find himself wrapped up in a mystery or involved in some small adventure of sorts. Though it could be a display of reckless, insensitive behavior, but Kite can display cleverness as well as intelligence.

Appearance:
    He has brown hair while having an angular fringe hair style. Not only that but his face looks a bit well-toned due to him being athletic plus he has brown eyes as if having enough brown wasn't enough. He also wears a red jacket as well as some blue jeans. Underneath the red jacket is just a basic black t-shirt. His sneakers are more towards the modern casual wear such as Converse.

D duegxybus B BlueClover

Last edited:
Name: [What your character goes by]
Derick Heartman
Alias: [Optional]
Oak
Alignment: [Which north is their moral compass pointing?]
True Nuetral
Race: [Literally anything that can be called race.]
Human Experiment
Height: [Vertical Stretch!]
5'9
Weight: [Poundage/Mass]
Personality: [How your character behaves/is]
Growing up in the city he is a social man. He often talks with no end and is involved in many illegal affairs. He grew up in a ghetto school. As a result he often did drugs, and was a hooligan growing up. His powers did not manifest till his junior year. Which got him rich. But he still lives a poor man's lifestyle. Helping others occasionally.
Appearance: [Lemme see dat face]
Linked
Powers: [Superpowers! Include things like physiology]
His body takes characteristics of plants. Such as toughness, how hot he burns(lol joking), how fast he regenerates, how he smells, ext. He can also grow extra body parts(such as saplings) (up to 8 inches long) or cut off these pieces and put them into the ground to grow it. Anything grown from him has a extremely fast grow rate. He can also control more flexible plants. He had to touch the plant to take its attributes.
Can take steroids to make him take ANY attribute from ANY element for 5 minutes
Forms will give him temporary side powers

Skills: [What your character can do, outside of powers]
Track runner
Calm
Fist fighter

Weaknesses: [All powers come with drawbacks.]
He is extremely flammable
If he touches drugs.... Yea. It's funny to watch
He may forget to change attributes.

Experimented on alot as a child he otherwise had a normal life. Until 16, years old. Then he really started learning his powers.

Equipment: [Got anything on you?]
Clothes and a knife. Along with 100 dollars
Unemployed
Extra: [Anything else you wanna tell me?]
He used to be a drug dealer and is well known in the ghetto

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Name: Arielle

Alias: Le Dreadnought

Alignment: Lawful Nuetral

Height: 5'7

Weight: 120 pounds

Personality: She takes pleasure in the simple things of life. She enjoys skipping stones on water, and she enjoys the sea. She is shy but only when faced with a person who is rude. Also she thoroughly dislikes cursing.

Appearance:
amelie-at-the-movies.jpg

(If you'll allow me to keep the appearance please.)

Powers: She can control water pretty well. Not to the point to where she can command an ocean but she is pretty good at it.

Skills: She knows how to captain a ship, fight with a sword, shoot guns, skip stones and knows quite a lot about brewing, mixing and drinking alcohol even though she generally doesn't do it herself.

Weaknesses: She cannot command water if there is no water.

Backstory: Arielle grew up in the French countryside and lived a sheltered life. She didn't like being with other kids rather she felt just fine in her own skin. Her mother made the mistake of taking her to visit Notre Dame when she was twelve though because a young boy with a BB gun accidentally shot her mother in the eye blinding her on that half of her face. From that day on she always looked to the right when attempting to look directly in front of her. She decided to take to the sea in the French Navy and ended up settling in Paris after her service. After some time there she was convinced by a friend to take an extended vacation to America.

Equipment: She likes to keep smooth stones with her. She also keeps a purse with her filled with the usual items but also with two canteens. One filled with water the other with apple cider.

Occupation: She is experienced with being a Sailer, Bar tender, and Brewer. She is currently a Bar tender.

Extra: If you will allow I'd like her to speak in only French. Partially because I like the language and because she only knows French.

(I changed the name and the back story a little bit. I figured since I had already taken creative liberty with the character to begin with I didn't need to change too much. Also I kept the appearance. If that's not cool just tell me.)

Last edited:
Weaknesses: She cannot command water if there is no water.

afd.jpg_large

1) Amelié from Amelié??? What are you doing??
2) Since she has no powers other than water manipulation, I suppose her weaknesses are fine.
3) You may allow her to speak French only, because I actually understand the language and can moderate what you're saying. Though if it violates RpN rules in any way refrain from it.

afd.jpg_large

1) Amelié from Amelié??? What are you doing??
2) Since she has no powers other than water manipulation, I suppose her weaknesses are fine.
3) You may allow her to speak French only, because I actually understand the language and can moderate what you're saying. Though if it violates RpN rules in any way refrain from it.
Yes that one. I recently watched the movie and enjoyed it more than any other movie I have watched before. Besides liking her character I have wanted to learn the language for a long while and on top of that have the idea of writing a book only in French even though I don't know the language. Plus I feel a splash of foreign quirky qualities will be nice. So I'm cool with this character?

Yes that one. I recently watched the movie and enjoyed it more than any other movie I have watched before. Besides liking her character I have wanted to learn the language for a long while and on top of that have the idea of writing a book only in French even though I don't know the language. Plus I feel a splash of foreign quirky qualities will be nice. So I'm cool with this character?

Original character, please...

Name: Originally Barry Vice

Alias: The Android Doctor

Alignment: Lawful Good

Race: Android

Height: 6'0

Weight: 197(Mostly metal)

Personality: Barry really doesn't have one type of personality. He usually changes to what he believes a person might want to hear. If someone is hurt emotionally, he might be kind and assuring, If someone is angry, Barry might act calm and blunt. It really just depends on who he is talking to. Though if needed, he will not act on personality. Rather he'll be cold, blunt and only work on the logic of the situation.

Appearance:
Watanabe.Mayu.(Character).full.1170250.jpg

Powers:
-Bionic Psychology
-Nuclear Powered(The Android Doctor runs on nuclear power which can be used in short burst from his hands and feet though this is rarely used.)

Skills:
-Medical Knowledge
-Fast Learner
-Robot Repair
-Precise
-Great Tracker

Weaknesses:
-He's not built for fighting and, against a strong opponent, he can be taken down quite easily.
-He will not kill.
-Using his atomic blast for too long can leave him weak and stop functioning for a while.
-Throw him in water and he'll sink like a rock.

Backstory: TBR

Equipment:
-Range of medical equipment
-His medical suit

-HOTDOG's Doctor

Extra: HE'S A DOCTOR DAMMIT!

D duegxybus
Name: Susan Harper

Alias: Black Raven

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Race: Human/Meta?

Height: 5’6”

Weight: 110lbs

Personality: Taciturn, thoughtful and dedicated, Raven expects nothing from the world and the people around her, believing the entire world and all it’s inhabitants to be chaotic, dynamic, unreliable and unpredictable. As a result, she values even the small pleasures in life, but sees all those around her as potential enemies who could turn against her at a single moment. To this end, she keeps to herself when not on business, but is always exceptionally polite and non-confrontational to avoid conflict. She’s the last one of a party to shoot, but the first to contemplate murder.

Appearance:

6WhjD5I7ElGm33NQ-Y8cwMKjUxn5UQctGe9AoMTV4BzmwMMM8cqGlP4aRJMVwaJXEUmvcuAeeeldWkBOFkMLi4sPCwnC3BtjdBKHlwNlbxLPWlIjgCoMZuYUQB7VaukykEM0nEnW

Powers:

• Absence: Descending from a meta-human assassin clan of Japan, a collection of sensory powers have been refined into the single ability that renders its user undetectable by any means other than physical touch when activated. The user’s smell, appearance, sounds, thermal presence and electrical presence all vanish when this ability is in use. This ability can be used for extended periods of time, but injury, fatigue and other factors that lower overall health can reduce the effectiveness of the the ability.

• Detection Immunity: The user is immune to abilities that can be used to detect presence.
Skills:

• Lock-picking: A straightforward skill, Raven has learned many arts of infiltration to use alongside her powers. She can crack into even the most difficult of conventional and puzzle locks if given enough time and the proper equipment.

• Hacking: Raven is an experienced hacker and has used this ability to trespass into areas where lock-picking along could not provide access

• Submission Fighting/Grappling: Although not the most skilled opponent in direct combat, Raven’s experience in fighting has taught her how to take down opponents in a silent manner through choke holds and submission grappling. She is also capable of snapping necks if necessary.

• Analysis: Raven acknowledges the fact that she cannot take down all foes in her path. To that end, she has learned how to stalk prey that can’t be killed by conventional manners to either prepare adequate counter-measures before engaging or to find appropriate assistance from allies who are better suited to deal with the threat.
Weaknesses:

• Human durability: although opponents will rarely have knowledge of her presence (and consequently incentive or ability to attack), she will still take damage like a normal human would.

• Lack of offense: although most fights start on Raven’s terms, she can easily come upon a threat that she simply has on means of taking on. She may also avoid fights in highly crowed areas to avoid being caught.
Backstory: Harper was nothing more than a prankster who had the perfect method of avoiding consequences at a young age. Her powers developed before she could walk and their rather simplistic nature made mastering them effortless. Unfortunately, she had a habit of telling her closest friends about her abilities and as expected in Reidora, her secret brought nothing but trouble. Normally, only an individual would suffer from having a specific set of abilities, but Harper hailed from a clan of assassins, and the prospect of an entire family having such abilities was unacceptable. Eventually, government officials came to arrest our young Susan’s family and only her abilities had allowed her to escape and run free. With no idea where to turn to rescue her family and nowhere else to go, our young Susan turned to the Heroes of Tomorrow in order to find some hope of a future in her life. Thirteen years have passed, and the action of the government officials, much to their dismay, have only helped to sculpt Raven into the kind of assassin that her family was bred to be.

Equipment (standard)

• Combat knife

• Lock-pick set

• Cellphone with hacking apps

• Multi-facet adapter cord

• Bluetooth earpiece (for no hands communication)

• Hard-Cover Black Book Journal with chain-linked pen.

• CZ75 sidearm

• Bulletproof vest

Extra: Takes notes on everyone that she encounters. Her black book has more value than it seems, far more than the rest of her equipment.

Last edited:
Name:
Mira Starr

Alias: Moonlight/Rose Starr

Alignment: Chaotic Good/Neutral Good

Race: Metahuman

Height: 5'4

Weight: 98 lbs

Personality:
Mira is a calm, collected, and serious individual who takes everything with a grain of salt. She gets close to others in a manner similar to a wild cat.
Rose is an extremely outgoing, social, and bubbly girl who is an extremely amazing "people person." She claims to never fail to impress someone when it comes down to it, and can read others like an open book regardless of how closed they try to be with her.

Appearance:
635648031507879528.jpg

Powers:​
  • Wing Manifestation/Invisibility - They are capable of forming wings that are similar to a bird's, but larger. The wings can also vanish and be hidden. The wings also have the appearance of being made of fire when visible.​
  • Fire Manipulation - They are capable of manipulating fire. Before this used to be medium tasks like lighting a cigarette from far away and lighting candles, but it has improved a little to fireballs and what not​
  • Enhance Speed - She's fast.​
  • Minor Regeneration - It comes with the speed. She just regenerates a bit faster from minor injuries and wing breaking.​

Skills:
Mira is very aware of her surroundings and is a tactician, as well as capable of hand to hand combat and using handheld weaponry such as handguns and knives. She is able to keep calm under most situations. Along these skills, Mira can also do handywork such as fixing houses or building quick shelters if needed.
Rose is social and has very good social skills. She can communicate with anyone and even go as far as seducing them for something she wants (though to a point, she won't sacrifice her dignity for a fat stack of cash). While she doesn't know how to fight as well as Mira is, Rose is acrobatic and can escape well. On top of that, she is an amazing singer. She is also an amazing actor and can pull off disguises like no other.

Weaknesses:
-The wings take up a lot of energy. Meaning she can't fight with wings there.
-Low durability, her body can't take much
-While she can hold her breath, attempting to use her powers underwater or in an environment with no oxygen will probably make her pass out immediately.

Backstory: It's a pretty tragic story involving a single parent driving Mira into splitting into two people to cope with the pain.

Equipment:
9mm pistol
Bag
Snake venom lipstick for dem boyz
Lots of makeup
Equipment for hotwiring cars

Waitress

Extra: B BlueClover D duegxybus

Name: Jay Erickson

Alias: Impulse

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: 146 lbs.

Appearance:
8fb85f9ae0c3cb31f533379a02499b6a.jpg

Powers:
  • Repulsion - Jay can create attractive and repulsive forces through his hands. If he focuses he can maintain a field of force to repel anything that comes in contact with it.
  • Kinetic Dispersal - When dealt physical blows, a portion of the kinetic energy disperses into the world around him. This honestly is the equivalent to "Durability," but specific to his power set and only for kinetic energy.
Skills: Endurance, climbing and free-running, martial arts, agility, disappearing, strong-willed, and a good liar.

Weaknesses: He has a limited pool of energy he can draw from. He knows how to use it efficiently (in short bursts) and it is a rather large pool, but effecting large objects or holding up a force field requires a ton of energy. Expending too much energy at one time, regardless of how much overall energy he has left, will leave him fatigued. While he can disperse a fraction of all kinetic energy that impacts him, he is still human. A bullet will easily kill him and if he lands wrong he can break bones.

Personality: Overall, Jay is a fairly bubbly person. He has a hard time focusing at times and can also be difficult to control. He is always looking for something to do and is fairly open. That doesn't mean he doesn't have his own secrets, and guards those fiercely.

Backstory: Jay's life was pretty boring. His mother died when he was young (certainly not old enough to remember her) and his father left before he was born, so he grew up with his aunt and cousin on his mothers side. His aunt and uncle never tried to hide his true parentage, but Jay never really cared. It was all in the past now, so why should he sacrifice his happiness worrying about what couldn't be changed? Instead he always wanted to fight for what he could. He never hid his powers from his family, though they discouraged him from using them in pubic. At first he listened, witnessing the ridicule his kind faced, but decided he needed to do something about it. This was something he could help change. He wanted to go solo at first, but decided trying to join HOTDOG instead. That's where he is now.

Equipment: A couple small knives, pocket knives (for utility), first aid kit, journal (for field notes), phone, and spare food and water.

Field Suit:
arrow_mens_black_red_leather_jacket_-_6575.jpg

bmask3._face-mask-for-bike-riders-black-red.jpg

The mask isn't perfect, but it's close enough. He also wears black gloves, jeans with flexibility, and tennis shoes.

Extra: He dyes his hair and is a natural blond.

Last edited:
This is unhealthy.
Pressing a 6 instead of a 5 will do that to a person. Oops.

QUOTE="JPax, post: 7588693, member: 20513"]Fill this out.[/QUOTE]
Not quite sure how I missed that (probably expected it closer to the end or the CS where it is now). I took what I had tacked onto the end of "Other" (where I had it before) and put it in.

Pressing a 6 instead of a 5 will do that to a person. Oops.

QUOTE="JPax, post: 7588693, member: 20513"]Fill this out.
Not quite sure how I missed that (probably expected it closer to the end or the CS where it is now). I took what I had tacked onto the end of "Other" (where I had it before) and put it in.[/QUOTE]

in that case you don't have to move it if you don't want to, since it's already written in Extra.

You're approved anyways.

Name: Ali Outsider

Alias: Lightning God

Alignment: Good

Race: Spark (translucent energy based life form that's being given human form- so lives, acts and believes he is a human)

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 150 pounds?

Personality: More like a carefree individual, but emotionally attached to friends and family.

Appearance:
9028d7d0153176b41c1fa6dcc2e5b96e.jpg

Powers: Lightning based powers: merely explaining its uses though. There could be more uses, less uses.
- Bioelectric manipulation: Can siphon things like your brain signals and use it to attack
- Super Speed: Can move and attack at speeds over the speed of sound.
- Regeneration / Healing Factor: Can heal from bruises and minor injuries within seconds. A larger injury takes longer to heal.
- Lightning Rod / Cell: Can absorb any manner of lightning based attacks.
- Electric teleportation / movement: Ali can move through wires, cables & through lightning essentially. This kind of movement allows him to ride the current flows, going as fast as electricity itself.

Skills: Martial Artist - Taekwondo & Wing Chun expert

Weaknesses: Human Durability, pretty much a glass cannon if you discount his healing factor and regeneration. Weak to TP and TK. soul based attacks or things of the manner.

Equipment: Lightning Cutter: a sword which is capable of dealing lightning attacks it absorbs from the wielder.

Extra:

Last edited:
- Bioelectric manipulation: Can siphon things like your brain signals and use it to attack
- Storm Generation: Can generate lightning storms (also a form of weather manipulation)
- Super Speed: Can move and at attack at the speed of light.
- Regeneration / Healing Factor: Can heal from bruises and minor injuries within seconds. In [Lightning Fiend Mode -- refer below] can regrow Limbs.
- Lightning Rod / Cell: Can absorb any manner of lightning based attacks.
- Lightning Fiend Mode: Absorbing more than a 100 lightning bolts result in a transformation into a pure lightning creature. Required to constantly absorb lightning to keep the mode up. However prolonged use can result in Death.

Speed of light...is really, really overpowered.
Storm generation is a power on its own, so unless he can shoot lightning all the way up to the clouds then it makes little sense...

I think everything else is alright since it's basically Electricity Manipulation, but more specific. B BlueClover can offer his input when he's ready.

Storm generation is a power on its own, so unless he can shoot lightning all the way up to the clouds then it makes little sense...

I think everything else is alright since it's basically Electricity Manipulation, but more specific. B BlueClover can offer his input when he's ready.

Okay then, what would be an appropriate speed limit? Well its lightning, so it makes sense my character is able to shoot it up to the clouds.

As I said though, its Lightning based, with the storm generation an iffy addition. Still, if it isn't appropriate, the entire Lightning Fiend Mode and the Storm generation could be removed without any drastic character changes.

Okay then, what would be an appropriate speed limit? Well its lightning, so it makes sense my character is able to shoot it up to the clouds.

As I said though, its Lightning based, with the storm generation an iffy addition. Still, if it isn't appropriate, the entire Lightning Fiend Mode and the Storm generation could be removed without any drastic character changes.
How about something that can be seen or dodged. Super speed at that intensity is OP as it means anyone under that will have no chance against this guy. Also I feel like removing those powers would help. Other than that, everything else looks good but I would like a little more to the personality.

How about something that can be seen or dodged. Super speed at that intensity is OP as it means anyone under that will have no chance against this guy. Also I feel like removing those powers would help. Other than that, everything else looks good but I would like a little more to the personality.

Cool. So ... how about ... speed of sound? Mach 1-5 range? I don't know .. none of the CS by the other players have a speed specification. Ali sort of has his ability dependent on speed.

Isaiah "Turbo" Reynolds

20160506160048238.png

Name:
Isaiah "Sai" Reynolds

Alias:
Turbo

Alignment:
Chaotic Good

Race:
Human

Height:
5'10"

Weight:
156 lbs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tumblr_npgqq9rSra1qcr9kho7_500.gif

"I still don't get how you would lose to someone like me."

Personality:
Isaiah typically has a passive attitude - uncaring and mostly doesn't involve himself in other people's business, though this isn't on purpose. He sees himself as a bystander - even in his own life. Because of his general uninvolvement in almost everything, he tends to pick up a lot of things - rumors, facts, dirty secrets - he typically stores them in his mind in case he has a sudden need for it. He does have friends and is quite sociable to be honest, often talking to other people when he sees them as interesting. He also listens to others or becomes a middle man in arguments but he was never part of these arguments wherein he was completely on one side; he was always neutral. For most of his life, he also was neutral in the battle between good and evil. He didn't seem to care who won, what the heroes were after, what the villains were after and who were involved in their affairs - that was, unless he became somehow involved in their battles.

He is quite a smart guy though. Despite his neutral and formal attitude, he is quite keen in reading between the lines, tones and facial expressions. He is often unaware whenever he does this and blurts out what he is thinking most of the time whether it was positive or negative. Because of this, he tends to know what the mood is but he usually doesn't stop when he knows he has to say something. These are only the times that Isaiah gets involved in things but he tends to solve these quickly. He also has pessimistic tendencies, a bad thought or two passing his mind when he's in certain situations. He sometimes talks down on himself, facing reality in a negative light. This does not usually stop him from still doing what he should be doing so it isn't really much of a weakness. It sometimes becomes funny even, given how he puts himself down.

Powers:
Superhuman Speed: Self-explanatory - Isaiah's main power is going faster than almost anyone on the Earth. Most people have described him as like a bullet at his [current] max speed, easily breaking the sound barrier and creates a small sonic boom as a result. Though it should be noted that he cannot go from zero to max speed in a millisecond. From a starting velocity of 0 mph, he can go to 40 mph in around 2 seconds and just go faster from there.

Side Effects/Extra powers relating to above power:

Superhuman Reflexes and Awareness: Because he can travel at speeds that surpass even the speed of sound, his brain has been rewired to react faster than most people. His brain is capable of processing everything while moving at his max speed. He has the ability to think faster, and thus, react faster.

Superhuman Stamina: He can handle great stresses on his body because of his power. Though it must be noted that he must be constantly supplied with food as he goes hungry faster than anyone else because of how fast he moves.

Accelerated Regeneration: His cells duplicate faster as a side effect of his power. Cuts, tears on the skin, bullet holes, fractures and the likes regenerate faster. Though it is impossible for him to heal when it is detached from his body.

Enhanced Mental Process: Running trial and errors in his brain is very easy as he is able to process information given to him faster than normal. What could take a normal person minutes to solve would only take him seconds.

Skills: Lockpicking, Cooking, Musically Inclined, Acrobatics, Mixed Martial Arts, Pickpocketing

Weaknesses:
Energy: Because he burns through food like its nothing, he must be constantly fed so that he would be able to continue to use his power. If he is starved, he would not be able to tap into his power and would be extremely sluggish in movement, more so than a normal starving person. He is always in a state of hunger and the scent of food usually hits him hard.

Slippery surfaces: As cliche as this sounds, this is a real problem for Isaiah. He can easily slip on these and would send him tumbling down. It is extra painful because he would be like a rock skipping on water; but this time, it's a human's body skipping on cement/solid ground.

He's still a human, kid: A rather famous thing that can be heard from a lot of people who went up against Turbo. He's still human. He is still hurt. He still passes out from pain. He cannot tank hits too much. Those weaknesses are still applicable to him. If he can't dodge in time, a heavy blow would really take a toll.

Premature Aging: Oh cells who duplicate faster, why must you have a side-effect? He grows older faster. While the effects aren't seen now, it would certainly be clearly seen once he gets a lot more older.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tumblr_nn8ukb69hh1rlylleo1_400.gif

"You wouldn't understand my circumstances even if you tried."

There isn't much known about Isaiah and frankly, no one really wants to know much about him. He led a pretty pathetically normal life... at first. His parents were nobodies but had to cut a lot of corners to get him in school and feed them everyday. They were a piss poor family. This didn't stop Isaiah from doing his best at school. His father often shared to him stories about Suicide City and about the HOT, most of which Isaiah can't really remember. He just remembers them to be a bunch of super powered people who cleaned up the city. Sai found that hard to believe because of the fact that people didn't really like them - the super powered people. When his powers manifested, he originally didn't know what to do so he just put it aside and used it every now and then if he just wanted to.

One fateful day, the Reynolds family were approached by a bunch of people. They said they owed them money. His parents were taken away and he was left with a large debt on his head. He didn't have a time limit on when he can pay this debt as the people never told him anything of the sort. He just got an address where he should send a small portion of the money to. It was different every time he sent money. He had no idea who these people were, and frankly, he didn't care anymore. His parents didn't really care much for him anyway, to be perfectly honest. But they were still his parents, and so he shall continue to pay the debt so he could get them back. He dropped out of school at the end of middle school. Though his method of getting by and paying the debt isn't the cleanest, he figured it would be alright.

However, an encounter with the HOTDOG just might change his occupation in life and maybe even give him a shot at redemption and getting his parents back... that is, if Sai would ever share this story to anyone else.

Equipment:
He has an emergency med kit with him. Along with a tazer that he had stolen gotten from another person

Right now? He's just a pickpocket trying to get by everyday. Doing odd jobs here and there, with mail-related jobs being the most frequent he does.

Extra:​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back