• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes of Tomorrow: Degenerates of God (Character Sheets)

Name: Eliza Tesla

Alias: Salamander

Alignment: Choatic Neutral

Race: Humanoid Amphibian Mutant

Height: 5'7

Weight: 127

Personality: For the most part, Eliza is professional, aggressive, and tries to be the very best at anything she believes will help in her goals. Out of work, most will find her drinking her stress away or simply out and about in town. While having a cold exterior, she can show signs of caring and worry for those close to her. It's just covered over a layer of poison.

Appearance:
571c5ffbec357811a4b5e63b48d8e8e2.jpg

Most of Eliza features are pretty simple and normal from far away though some things can be noticed from closer inspection. For one, her skin is pale but is known to change color. Another is her glistening skin and finally, underneath the mask is a wide mouth supporting multiple tiny but sharp teeth however you won't see these much due to her concealment. She wears items like turtle necks, thick suits, gloves, boot, and shades in everyday life.

Powers:
-Salamander Physiology
-Toxic Skin
-Wall Climbing
-Camouflage
-Enhanced Jump
-Speed Swimming
-Very Slow Regeneration
-Poison Resistance

Skills:
-Capable of using multiple types of firearms
-Excellent Swimmer
-Flexibility
-Silenct killer
-Tactical
-Can hold breath for long periods of time

Weaknesses:
-Not physically strong
-Can be overpowered by multiple foes
-Isn't bulletproof
-Cocky
-Violent
-Mind attacks

Backstory:
-Eliza was a lab rat, used as a test subject to her father. Not only her but her brother was made into a living lightning rod for his attempt to make his children supers. Many years later she was able to go free and after the destruction of Empire City, abandoned her so called 'home.' She spent this new time training with the use of firearms and even was able to find work as a local bodyguard/assasin for Crawford Towers. Now she works, taking out anyone who dares to mess with the Crawford Name

Equipment:
-Mutiple Types of firearms on body at all times(I'm lazy rn)
-All black jumpsuit for 'work' hours
-Tapes from her and her brothers youth
-Darts laced with her own venom

Extra:
I will give you a cookie if anyone knows this character
I need sleep now, it's almost 3 am -_-

Name: Kyra Seca

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Race: Human

Height: 5'6

Weight: 125 lbs

Personality:
Kyra has a sweet personality, she likes almost just about anyone. She is very cheerful and kind of childish. she is a pretty nice person when she isn't battling or fighting someone. Kyra normally is shy around others that she doesn't know. she hates being alone because of reason in the past but when she gets to know someone she can become there bestie.
Appearance:
b2d1cf223ab3ee22f3580c9228ac1291.jpg

Powers:
Shadow manipulation- She is able to control the shadows, like making shadow balls from pokemon and making the darkness cut you up. kind of like Pride from Fullmetal)
Shape shift: She can change into a Fox and a Large wolf thats about it.

Skills: she's very quick on her feet and can react to an attack quickly so she can dodge it.

Weaknesses:
She cannot use her powers during the night but she can use them at day
She can only shape shift once a day and twice during the night

Equipment:
Her Kitsune mask and she wears a large poncho over her shoulders.

Extra: Bisexual.

Last edited:
Name: Kyra Seca

Alignment: Good, bad what ever she chooses what she wants to be.

Height: 5'6

Weight: 125 lbs

Personality:
Kyra is a sweet, funny girl who loves to do just about anything.
She likes playing pranks and messing with people.
She loves to eat food...i mean a lot.
She hates people who get in her way when she is hunting down a target.
Appearance:
View attachment 292289

Powers:
Shadow manipulation- She is able to control the shadows, like making shadow balls from pokemon and making the darkness cut you up. kind of like Pride from Fullmetal)
Shape shift: well she can become almost anything.

Skills: she's very quick on her feet and can react to an attack quickly so she can dodge it.

Weaknesses:
She cannot use her powers during the night but she can use them at day

Equipment:
Her Kitsune mask and she wears a large poncho over her shoulders.

Extra: Bisexual.

It kinda looks like you put no effort into the personality (whatever she wants to be? That's called Chaotic neutral)

...and shape-shifting can't just be "everything." Write in limits or something?

Shadow manipulation is okay.

Just a few changes and it should be okay to go.

It kinda looks like you put no effort into the personality (whatever she wants to be? That's called Chaotic neutral)

...and shape-shifting can't just be "everything." Write in limits or something?

Shadow manipulation is okay.

Just a few changes and it should be okay to go.
I think i fixed it.

may i ask do you have a female character She could meet?
also ...just asking how should i join in?

may i ask do you have a female character She could meet?
also ...just asking how should i join in?
I have many characters, two who are going out right now with someone else's character. You can join in doing literally anything you want. I can even tag you in the posts.

I have many characters, two who are going out right now with someone else's character. You can join in doing literally anything you want. I can even tag you in the posts.
Ok i just wanted her to meet someone. I'll go post now or soon i don't know.

Name: Alexander Valentine

Alias: N/A

Alignment: lawful good

Race: human

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 170 lbs

Personality: Friendly and outgoing, he hasn't had much experience in the real world. Due to the naïve that he seems to present, he has an optimistic outlook on life. Though kind, he is firm, and will do what he truly believes to be right.

Appearance:
large.png

Powers: None yet

Skills: Gaming, socializing, sketching, staying up late

Weaknesses: Human with no powers, which makes him vulnerable.

Backstory: [Optional]

Equipment: Gun, taser, pepper spray, handcuffs, club.

Extra: If it works out, this character will change and gain powers, and I will notify when that happens.

Name: Eliza Tesla

Alias: Salamander

Alignment: Choatic Neutral

Race: Humanoid Amphibian Mutant

Height: 5'7

Weight: 127

Personality: For the most part, Eliza is professional, aggressive, and tries to be the very best at anything she believes will help in her goals. Out of work, most will find her drinking her stress away or simply out and about in town. While having a cold exterior, she can show signs of caring and worry for those close to her. It's just covered over a layer of poison.

Appearance:
571c5ffbec357811a4b5e63b48d8e8e2.jpg

Most of Eliza features are pretty simple and normal from far away though some things can be noticed from closer inspection. For one, her skin is pale but is known to change color. Another is her glistening skin and finally, underneath the mask is a wide mouth supporting multiple tiny but sharp teeth however you won't see these much due to her concealment. She wears items like turtle necks, thick suits, gloves, boot, and shades in everyday life.

Powers:
-Salamander Physiology
-Toxic Skin
-Wall Climbing
-Camouflage
-Enhanced Jump
-Speed Swimming
-Very Slow Regeneration
-Poison Resistance

Skills:
-Capable of using multiple types of firearms
-Excellent Swimmer
-Flexibility
-Silenct killer
-Tactical
-Can hold breath for long periods of time

Weaknesses:
-Not physically strong
-Can be overpowered by multiple foes
-Isn't bulletproof
-Cocky
-Violent
-Mind attacks

Backstory:
-Eliza was a lab rat, used as a test subject to her father. Not only her but her brother was made into a living lightning rod for his attempt to make his children supers. Many years later she was able to go free and after the destruction of Empire City, abandoned her so called 'home.' She spent this new time training with the use of firearms and even was able to find work as a local bodyguard/assasin for Crawford Towers. Now she works, taking out anyone who dares to mess with the Crawford Name

Equipment:
-Mutiple Types of firearms on body at all times(I'm lazy rn)
-All black jumpsuit for 'work' hours
-Tapes from her and her brothers youth
-Darts laced with her own venom

Extra:
I will give you a cookie if anyone knows this character
I need sleep now, it's almost 3 am -_-

give me the cookie, now

Like means accepted!

Character Sheet Format

Name: [What your character goes by]
John Smalls

Alias: [Optional]
Scooter

Alignment: [Which north is their moral compass pointing?]
Nuetral

Race: [Literally anything that can be called race.]
Human

Height: [Vertical Stretch!]
5'6

Weight: [Poundage/Mass]
120LB
Personality: [How your character behaves/is]
The smart kind of dumb (we all know what I mean by this)
Simple
Lives off minimal income
Resourceful
Colour blind (race wise)
Idiot savant

Appearance: [Lemme see dat face]
Skinny
White
Red hair
Powers: [Superpowers! Include things like physiology]
Idiot Savant - While he never received proper education, when it comes to engineering and mechanics he is a genius

Skills: [What your character can do, outside of powers]

Weaknesses: [All powers come with drawbacks.]

Backstory: [Optional]

Equipment: [Got anything on you?]

Extra: [Anything else you wanna tell me?]

Sibéal Nic Críodáin
zgXKM.jpeg

• Alias: Sibel
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 126 lbs.

(I understand her age is very... unusual. However my explanations of Druidry will clear up any concerns you may have <I hope> so please don't yell at me until you've read through it. Thank you!)

Name: Eric Castiglione

Alias: Vindicator

Alignment: Chaotic Good- Anti Hero

Height: 6ft

Weight: 200pounds

Personality: Eric isn't what you could even attempt to call a happy man. Cynical and bitter is more a better way, to sum up, this man. He normally is a fairly quiet introverted kind of man, preferring his actions to speak for him. He is self-aware enough to know what kind of man he his and how his mission will most likely end. He is fairly quick to anger which can lead to him making mistakes. Eric has little respect for most superheroes, believing they are scared to do what is necessary. He also thinks they only focus on the big threats and ignore the little guys.

Appearance:
xibb72alnvnz7jjwnvab.jpg

Powers: N/A

Skills: Weapon's training: Eric is trained in the use of multiple kinds of weapons from knives and small arms to larger weapons
Expert Marksmanship: He is crack shot with most weapons able to shoot accurately even while blindfolded.
Interrogator: Able to get most people to tell him what to do
Military training: Due to his time with the military he has training not only with weapons but tactical, demolition and other training types.
Close quarters combat: Frank is trained in multiple close quarters combat types.
Infiltration training: While Eric can be guns blazing he can go in quiet to scope things out.

Weaknesses:
Lack of powers: Eric has no powers whatsoever which in turn leaves him vulnerable to all kinds of superpowered attacks
Quick to Anger: Eric anger can sometimes get the better of him, leading to him making mistakes
Lack of allies: Eric has very few allies which means that if he gets hurt he has to patch himself up

Backstory: Eric grew up in the USA as most kids did, happy family school all that fun stuff. As he headed towards his adulthood, Eric joined the military, fighting on behalf of them. This is where Eric came to life, he was born in a sense. He fought brutally and effectively earning many medals and honours. One day, however, there were no more wars, no more conflicts so Eric had to do the scariest thing. He home. Once back home, Eric did two things. He became a beat cop, trying to help people. He also meant Jenny, the person who he cared about most. Still, as a beat cop, he was unwavering in his morals, eventually putting away a powerful man. A man powerful enough to have sway over the cops. One day as he headed home he found Jenny. Dead. The thugs who did it, well they tried to get Eric to join them. they failed. Somehow surviving, Eric waited, waited for police to solve. Waited for justice to take its course. Six months and nothing. The police dropped it. At the end of his rope, Eric decide that he waited long enough for justice, now he would have revenge. Talking to his hold partner, said partner gave Eric the key to a locker. A locker filled with weapons. Thus the vindicator was born.

Equipment:
A vast amount of weapons and equipment: pistols, machine gun, rocket launcher, night vision and body armour etc
An armoured van which he uses as a home base and a mode of transport
A safe house in an abounded apartment block

D duegxybus B BlueClover

Sibéal Nic Críodáin
View attachment 292891

• Alias: Sibel
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 126 lbs.

(I understand her age is very... unusual. However my explanations of Druidry will clear up any concerns you may have <I hope> so please don't yell at me until you've read through it. Thank you!)

This is good to go actually, cause, I like things like this. Can't wait. But first... B BlueClover

Oh, and age =/= better than everyone else.

Name: Eric Castiglione

Alias: Vindicator

Alignment: Chaotic Good- Anti Hero

Height: 6ft

Weight: 200pounds

Personality: Eric isn't what you could even attempt to call a happy man. Cynical and bitter is more a better way, to sum up, this man. He normally is a fairly quiet introverted kind of man, preferring his actions to speak for him. He is self-aware enough to know what kind of man he his and how his mission will most likely end. He is fairly quick to anger which can lead to him making mistakes. Eric has little respect for most superheroes, believing they are scared to do what is necessary. He also thinks they only focus on the big threats and ignore the little guys.

Appearance:
xibb72alnvnz7jjwnvab.jpg

Powers: N/A

Skills: Weapon's training: Eric is trained in the use of multiple kinds of weapons from knives and small arms to larger weapons
Expert Marksmanship: He is crack shot with most weapons able to shoot accurately even while blindfolded.
Interrogator: Able to get most people to tell him what to do
Military training: Due to his time with the military he has training not only with weapons but tactical, demolition and other training types.
Close quarters combat: Frank is trained in multiple close quarters combat types.
Infiltration training: While Eric can be guns blazing he can go in quiet to scope things out.

Weaknesses:
Lack of powers: Eric has no powers whatsoever which in turn leaves him vulnerable to all kinds of superpowered attacks
Quick to Anger: Eric anger can sometimes get the better of him, leading to him making mistakes
Lack of allies: Eric has very few allies which means that if he gets hurt he has to patch himself up

Backstory: Eric grew up in the USA as most kids did, happy family school all that fun stuff. As he headed towards his adulthood, Eric joined the military, fighting on behalf of them. This is where Eric came to life, he was born in a sense. He fought brutally and effectively earning many medals and honours. One day, however, there were no more wars, no more conflicts so Eric had to do the scariest thing. He home. Once back home, Eric did two things. He became a beat cop, trying to help people. He also meant Jenny, the person who he cared about most. Still, as a beat cop, he was unwavering in his morals, eventually putting away a powerful man. A man powerful enough to have sway over the cops. One day as he headed home he found Jenny. Dead. The thugs who did it, well they tried to get Eric to join them. they failed. Somehow surviving, Eric waited, waited for police to solve. Waited for justice to take its course. Six months and nothing. The police dropped it. At the end of his rope, Eric decide that he waited long enough for justice, now he would have revenge. Talking to his hold partner, said partner gave Eric the key to a locker. A locker filled with weapons. Thus the vindicator was born.

Equipment:
A vast amount of weapons and equipment: pistols, machine gun, rocket launcher, night vision and body armour etc
An armoured van which he uses as a home base and a mode of transport
A safe house in an abounded apartment block

D duegxybus B BlueClover

omg its u <3

Accepted :D

WIP

Name: Jamie McKay

Alias: Tarot

Alignment: Chaotic Good. He plays by his own rules, but for the better, I guess.

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 195 lbs

Personality: [How your character behaves/is]

Appearance:
80b5b4e2b74e912b24b82b6161df5ead.jpg
Kinda like this, but no chest design and the shirt is purple.
fca5e04f5b8f204c96c7a265803e1ed2.jpg

Powers:
  • Tarot Mimicry: Jamie is made up of or resembles the one or more of the various cards in Tarot cards. This can temporarily imbue him with a number of powers closely associated with the card's meaning and the motifs and illustrations there-in. Jamie can only draw three of the 21 cards each day and can also only use one at a time.
  • The Fool - Increased Luck
  • The Magician - Teleportation to Safety
  • The Priestess - Healing
  • The Empress - Supernatural Beauty
  • The Emperor - Enhanced Charisma
  • The Heirophant - Increased Morale
  • The Lovers - Love Manipulation
  • The Chariot - Movement Enhancement
  • Justice - Strength Manipulation
  • The Hermit - Enhanced Intelligence
  • Fortune - Summons most needed and PRACTICAL object
  • Strength - Summons a force field
  • The Hanged Man - Cure Illness
  • Death - Summons a sword
  • Temperance - Water Manipulation
  • The Devil - Invisibility
  • The Tower - Electricity Manipulation
  • The Star - Summons a bright light
  • The Moon - Dream Manipulation
  • The Sun - Heat Manipulation
  • Judgement - Flight
  • The World - (For the sake of a Jojo reference) Enhanced Combat
Skills:

Weaknesses: (I need help with these.)

Backstory: TBR

Equipment: [Got anything on you?]

Extra: [Anything else you wanna tell me?]

Name: Morthios

Age: Unknown, but been on Earth (or close to it) for 2 years.

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Race: Demon

Height: 6' 1"

Weight: 210 lb.

Personality: Obedient to his mistress, bad-tempered, intimidating, but can be refined around people he appreciates

Appearance:
demon_agent_by_zorenomaru.jpg

Powers: Demon Physiology
  • Enhanced strength, speed and agility
  • Retractable claws and wings
  • Heat vision
  • Low-level dark magic
Skills: He's a good fighter and demon butler.

Weaknesses: He's weak to holy weapons and can't leave Adriana's sanctum unless she casts a spell that requires some concentration

Backstory: Morthios was once one of Laerodon's personal servants, and since his death Adriana has recently summoned him to her personal realm.

Extra: Sorry I already made a couple of posts with him, I figured I should give him a sheet even though he'll be a fairly minor character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back