• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes of Tomorrow: Degenerates of God (Character Sheets)

[NAME] Damiano Seleni

[ALIAS] Red Rumble

[AGE] 21

[ALIGNMENT] Neutral Good

[RACE] Human

[HEIGHT] 181cm

[WEIGHT] 73kg

[PERSONALITY]
Damiano is a very calm andreserved person who likes peace and quiet above most things. He enjoys time with his friends and would do pretty much anything in his power to protect them and help those in need of a hero. He generally acts childishly once he gets to know a person well, doing things like seeking physical contact and making weird voices to call them, he is very much in contact with his inner child. While transformed, he adopts a completely different persona, one that is ruthless and focused on its objectives, no matter what they may be, and on that is burning with passion and emotion because of it.

[NORMAL/TRANSFORMED APPEARANCE]
0230fe595d55d9dff06eed0987156573.jpg df4b10fd528c89f7974cd42d763f19de.jpg

[POWERS] Damiano has met a future/alternate version of himself when he was a child and was given a special belt which is stored in a small pocket dimension. This belt can be activated by saying the word "Henshin!" out loud, and allows him, and only him, to be clad in a supersuit that enhances every physical characteristic by tens of times and gives him control over a bright red energy of unknown origin.

[SKILLS] He is pretty good at cooking and playing the accordion, other than that he his just starting to dabble in judo and taekwondo.

[WEAKNESS] The belt takes about four seconds to appear, and it takes time to wear and shout the magic word. Also, the suit can put some strain on Damiano's body if used for too long at a time without proper resting.

[EQUIPMENT] A cellphone, a computer, his accordion and the Rumble belt.

[OCCUPATION] Accordion player in an italian folk band and superhero in his free time (hey, he has a lot of free time).

Name: Mike Logan

Alias: Shard

Alignment: Neutral good

Race: Golem

Height: 2m

Weight: 190kg

Personality: Mike is a quiet man who only speaks when he thinks its necessary. This is not because he doesn't have a lot to say he just learns more when hes listening. Mike is always willing to fight but prefers when things are sorted withou violence. Mike bonds with people quickly and will fight viciously to defend his allies.

Appearance: [Lemme see dat face]
607e1f42b1185f622698c27cad76e1c4.png

Powers: Mike's body is made entirely of Diamond. Mike can manipulate this diamond the form weapons or shields. Mike can also refract the light going through him to make him harder to see. Due to mike being made of diamond he does not require food or water but must return to a Meditative state every twelve hours.

Skills: Before becoming shard Mike was a pilot. He can fly most single or double prop planes but cannot fly jets.

Weaknesses: No ranged weapons. If hit with enough force the diamond will shatter. While limbs will grow back with time he could still be killed by losing to much crystal.

Equipment: Mikes wrist gauntlet sends out a electric charge that can be used to taze people if they are with ten meters.

Extra: Mike cant transform back into his human state despite many attempts.

Name: Kieran Diopside

Alias: Idiot

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Race: Human-ish

Height: 5'9" (short)

Weight: 135 lb. (small)

Personality: Kieran is annoying. Not the kind of "in-your-face", "look-at-me" kind of way. More like the, "will move into your living room without telling you", "will steal your food without asking", "will take two hour showers and waste all your hot water" kind of way. He's extremely inconsiderate, and weird mix of social and anti-social. He thinks friends are dumb, but really, really wants some. Or maybe just one. He carries on a continuous internal monologue with himself (which he sometimes says out loud). He's about as cavalier as they come. Nothing really ever riles him up or freaks him out. He's constantly bored. He thinks all your favorite bands are trash. Is kind of an art hoe. Pretends not to care about fashion, but totally picks out his outfit the night before. Loves animals, but mostly dogs (really only dogs). Is a total poser. Are you annoyed yet? Good.

Appearance:
latest

Powers:
High-speed Cellular Regeneration: Each of Kieran's three trillion cells is cancer. Well, without the actual cancer. But they divide, oh boy. A normal human will replace more or less every cell in his or her body every 7-10 years. Kieran does so multiple times every hour. This high-speed cell life-cycle allows Kieran to recover from fatal wounds rather speedily.
Minor wounds, i.e. Scratches, cuts, bruises, etc: heal rapidly, flesh knitting itself back together within moments of the wound occurring.
Serious injuries, i.e. Large lacerations and puncture wounds: heal more slowly, but do not impede Kieran's movement while healing (unless the injured party is necessary for movement, ergo, if his legs get stabbed, he's gonna be limping for a few minutes before they're completely healed)
"Life-threatening" injuries, i.e. Amputations, debilitating injuries to major organs or organ systems: Requires rest to heal. Several days.
* With all his healing, the more blood he has consumed, the faster and more potent his healing factor becomes.

The only sure (unconfirmed) way to kill him would be to sever his head. Or he might just regenerate from both ends and you'd be left with TWO Kierans (nobody wants that). Or you could just starve him to death. Which brings me to Kieran's diet.
Blood-drinker: Kieran doesn't get his energy from photosynthesis like you or me. Instead, he drinks blood. Well, more like, he absorbs blood through his pores in a giant red mist. It's pretty gruesome. Human blood isn't a necessity, though it does fill him the best. Hell, it doesn't even have to be fresh. But it does have to be blood from a thing once-living.
Hemorrhage: Kieran is an apex predator when it comes to hunting blood bags. He can smell it at all times, in everything, and everyone. But his scent works really well for sniffing out blood that's touched open air. Once he's found his prey, the next thing that needs to be done is to open 'em up. Kieran can control blood, sort of. He can't do anything to the blood that's inside your veins, see. But if you,say, lost a leg or had a similarly gory wound, with just a touch (he has to touch you, and the better grip he gets the easier things go... for him), blood-boy could drain you dry in a few seconds flat. Moral of the story is, if you feel like becoming a double-amputee any time soon, don't do it around the kid with the white hair and the red eyes.
Blood-rage: The more blood Kieran drinks, the stronger and faster he gets. The more blood he gets, the faster he regenerates. And the more feral. Drink enough, and he won't be able to stop himself, and won't be able to differentiate the good guys from the bad guys.
Skills:
Gunslinger: Interestingly enough, Kieran prefers to fight at range with a pair of pistols he carries with him, probably to avoid the temptation of draining his target dry and risk going absolutely bonkers.

Weaknesses:
Dude, where's my blood?: On the flip side, if Kieran doesn't have a semi-regular intake of blood, he'll start getting weaker and weaker until eventually he just shrivels up on the spot.
Fear the Light (AKA Ahhhh, the Sun!): Kieran doesn't like sunlight. It bothers him. He's pale, so he burns easily. But, so long as he's well fed, the sun's rays burn only a little. Still, he tries to cover up as much as possible when running about during the day. But if he's underfed, sunlight has the potential to burn him.

Backstory: TBA

Equipment:
Hansel and Gretel: Couple o' handguns. One's light grey, one's black. Kieran named 'em. He's not that clever.

Extra: [Anything else you wanna tell me?] Nah.

Last edited:
[NAME] Damiano Seleni

[ALIAS] Red Rumble

[AGE] 21

[ALIGNMENT] Neutral Good

[RACE] Human

[HEIGHT] 181cm

[WEIGHT] 73kg

[PERSONALITY]
Damiano is a very calm andreserved person who likes peace and quiet above most things. He enjoys time with his friends and would do pretty much anything in his power to protect them and help those in need of a hero. He generally acts childishly once he gets to know a person well, doing things like seeking physical contact and making weird voices to call them, he is very much in contact with his inner child. While transformed, he adopts a completely different persona, one that is ruthless and focused on its objectives, no matter what they may be, and on that is burning with passion and emotion because of it.

[NORMAL/TRANSFORMED APPEARANCE]
View attachment 287629 View attachment 287630

[POWERS] Damiano has met a future/alternate version of himself when he was a child and was given a special belt which is stored in a small pocket dimension. This belt can be activated by saying the word "Henshin!" out loud, and allows him, and only him, to be clad in a supersuit that enhances every physical characteristic by tens of times and gives him control over a bright red energy of unknown origin.

[SKILLS] He is pretty good at cooking and playing the accordion, other than that he his just starting to dabble in judo and taekwondo.

[WEAKNESS] The belt takes about four seconds to appear, and it takes time to wear and shout the magic word. Also, the suit can put some strain on Damiano's body if used for too long at a time without proper resting.

[EQUIPMENT] A cellphone, a computer, his accordion and the Rumble belt.

[OCCUPATION] Accordion player in an italian folk band and superhero in his free time (hey, he has a lot of free time).

Because "Faiz" has enhanced physiology, the limit to physiology in general is 3x a human. Also I didn't really watch Faiz (like two episodes, I really should watch it) so can you explain what it does? Property and etc. Beyond that it checks out.

Weissplus Weissplus

Name: Kieran Diopside

Alias: Idiot

Race: Human-ish

Height: 5'9" (short)

Weight: 135 lb. (small)

Personality: Kieran is annoying. Not the kind of "in-your-face", "look-at-me" kind of way. More like the, "will move into your living room without telling you", "will steal your food without asking", "will take two hour showers and waste all your hot water" kind of way. He's extremely inconsiderate, and weird mix of social and anti-social. He thinks friends are dumb, but really, really wants some. Or maybe just one. He carries on a continuous internal monologue with himself (which he sometimes says out loud). He's about as cavalier as they come. Nothing really ever riles him up or freaks him out. He's constantly bored. He thinks all your favorite bands are trash. Is kind of an art hoe. Pretends not to care about fashion, but totally picks out his outfit the night before. Loves animals, but mostly dogs (really only dogs). Is a total poser. Are you annoyed yet? Good.

Appearance:
latest

Powers:
High-speed Cellular Regeneration: Each of Kieran's three trillion cells is cancer. Well, without the actual cancer. But they divide, oh boy. A normal human will replace more or less every cell in his or her body every 7-10 years. Kieran does so multiple times every hour. This high-speed cell life-cycle allows Kieran to recover from fatal wounds rather speedily (think, Wolverine-meets-Deadpool type regen, here). The only sure (unconfirmed) way to kill him would be to sever his head. Or he might just regenerate from both ends and you'd be left with TWO Kierans (nobody wants that). Or you could just starve him to death. Which brings me to Kieran's diet.
Blood-drinker: Kieran doesn't get his energy from photosynthesis like you or me. Instead, he drinks blood. Well, more like, he absorbs blood through his pores in a giant red mist. It's pretty gruesome. Human blood isn't a necessity, though it does fill him the best. Hell, it doesn't even have to be fresh. But it does have to be blood from a thing once-living.
Hemorrhage: Kieran is an apex predator when it comes to hunting blood bags. He can smell it at all times, in everything, and everyone. But his scent works really well for sniffing out blood that's touched open air. Once he's found his prey, the next thing that needs to be done is to open 'em up. Kieran can control blood, sort of. He can't do anything to the blood that's inside your veins, see. But if you,say, lost a leg or had a similarly gory wound, with just a touch (he has to touch you, and the better grip he gets the easier things go... for him), blood-boy could drain you dry in a few seconds flat. Moral of the story is, if you feel like becoming a double-amputee any time soon, don't do it around the kid with the white hair and the red eyes.
Blood-rage: The more blood Kieran drinks, the stronger and faster he gets. The more blood he gets, the faster he regenerates. And the more feral. Drink enough, and he won't be able to stop himself, and won't be able to differentiate the good guys from the bad guys.
Skills:
Gunslinger: Interestingly enough, Kieran prefers to fight at range with a pair of pistols he carries with him, probably to avoid the temptation of draining his target dry and risk going absolutely bonkers.

Weaknesses:
Dude, where's my blood?: On the flip side, if Kieran doesn't have a semi-regular intake of blood, he'll start getting weaker and weaker until eventually he just shrivels up on the spot.
Fear the Light (AKA Ahhhh, the Sun!): Kieran doesn't like sunlight. It bothers him. He's pale, so he burns easily. But, so long as he's well fed, the sun's rays burn only a little. Still, he tries to cover up as much as possible when running about during the day. But if he's underfed, sunlight has the potential to burn him.

Backstory: TBA

Equipment:
Hansel and Gretel: Couple o' handguns. One's light grey, one's black. Kieran named 'em. He's not that clever.

Extra: [Anything else you wanna tell me?] Nah.

This RP does not allow Deadpool levels of regeneration. Nerfing is required.

Last edited:
Alright, yeah that's what it is. Quick regen is all I had in mind tbh

Allow me to nerd out (even though I don't actually wear glasses anymore. Turns out I didn't need em.)
Regeneration can be described in three ways (at least, in this context.). Speed, potency, and compensation. Speed is how fast the regeneration works. Will it take seconds? Minutes? Hours? Days? Potency is how powerful the regeneration is. Does it regenerate surface wounds? Deeper wounds? Limbs? Internal organs? Complex organs? Compensation is how expensive the regeneration is. If it's a biological regeneration, does it require more food and reduce the user's lifespan? Does it require the user to sleep, or does it paralyze them entirely. There's a lot to think of when choosing regeneration as a power.

TLDR - Go back and read it you lazy potato.
Allow me to nerd out (even though I don't actually wear glasses anymore. Turns out I didn't need em.)
Regeneration can be described in three ways (at least, in this context.). Speed, potency, and compensation. Speed is how fast the regeneration works. Will it take seconds? Minutes? Hours? Days? Potency is how powerful the regeneration is. Does it regenerate surface wounds? Deeper wounds? Limbs? Internal organs? Complex organs? Compensation is how expensive the regeneration is. If it's a biological regeneration, does it require more food and reduce the user's lifespan? Does it require the user to sleep, or does it paralyze them entirely. There's a lot to think of when choosing regeneration as a power.
Seriously read it, lazy f*ck.
Regeneration is complicated. You gotta worry about how fast they regenerate, how much they can regenerate, and what happens when they regenerate.

Yup! I was thinking of going into specific detail later on depending on whether or not it was accepted. But I can describe what I was thinking now if you want!

Yup! I was thinking of going into specific detail later on depending on whether or not it was accepted. But I can describe what I was thinking now if you want!

If you want quicker regeneration, sure. Just write it in your cs and one of us will accept it ;3

Name: Mike Logan

Alias: Shard

Alignment: Neutral good

Race: Golem

Height: 2m

Weight: 190kg

Personality: Mike is a quiet man who only speaks when he thinks its necessary. This is not because he doesn't have a lot to say he just learns more when hes listening. Mike is always willing to fight but prefers when things are sorted withou violence. Mike bonds with people quickly and will fight viciously to defend his allies.

607e1f42b1185f622698c27cad76e1c4.png

Powers: Mike's body is made entirely of Diamond. Mike can manipulate this diamond the form weapons or shields. Mike can also refract the light going through him to make him harder to see. Due to mike being made of diamond he does not require food or water but must return to a Meditative state every twelve hours.

Skills: Before becoming shard Mike was a pilot. He can fly most single or double prop planes but cannot fly jets.

Weaknesses: No ranged weapons. If hit with enough force the diamond will shatter. While limbs will grow back with time he could still be killed by losing to much crystal.

Equipment: Mikes wrist gauntlet sends out a electric charge that can be used to taze people if they are with ten meters.

Extra: Mike cant transform back into his human state despite many attempts.

To those that don't know, a like means approved. Generally it does unless we ask questions.

• Name: Aora

Alias: N/A

Alignment: Social Immoral

Race: Xeran

Height: 5'11

Weight: 255 lbs

Personality: Aora is an interesting individual. Being a part of the Fructose Tower esper group, despite not being an esper, he adopts the title and certain human qualities. However, he is faithful to the xeran race beyond recognition. He absolutely loathes racist humans, and will stop at nothing to bring them to their knees, under his mercy.

Appearance:
    670765eeb2b27ec5cff7dc4386974253.jpg

• Name: Kimberly Pennebaker

Alias: Kim

Race: Human...?

Height: 5'3

Weight: 96 lbs

Personality: Kimberly is an interesting case of a human being. She's always focused in her book, paying no attention to the outside world except for the things she makes. She has pretty much zero respect for authority and will try to do what she can, which usually results in capture. Not drawing makes her frantic and eventually leads to her seeing...things...her creations. She lacks social skills and is almost never confident with those who talk to her.

Appearance:
    92e4ac67f8c40e31b4355d85f0d541e0.jpg

Name: [What your character goes by]
Marcus Furgenson
Alias: [Optional]
Weakspot
Alignment: [Which north is their moral compass pointing?]
Self-[ Justified chaotic
Race: [Literally anything that can be called race.]
Enhanced Human
Height: [Vertical Stretch!]
6'1
Weight: [Poundage/Mass]
168LB
Personality: [How your character behaves/is]
He is a man bent on controlling and learning about other people/things. He has many antisocial tenacitys but still feels for many human beings. He is a melomaniac, obesessed for power, and wealth, and love from others. This was before he went full physcopath. He quickly went mad with his powers after realizing many people were at his beck and call.
images (3).jpg cc0256ff2d18abfa8c6e30457db7de22.jpg
Powers: [Superpowers! Include things like physiology]
Without his suit he is capable of these
Scan: he can read powers, and technology being used. Including the weaknesses
Stun: when in close range he can grab his target and send a neural shockwave that disables most parts of the brain. For around 10 seconds. Has no permenant damage.
Mind control: able to telepathicly attack a target and if they have weak will, can be manipulated into doing horrendous things through illusions. Or outright controlled. Though fully controlled targets still, feel, see and hear everything. I only the body is controlled.though this is temporary, unless augmented by technology (don't worry. I'll ask for permission first)
Illusions: manipulating a targets brain allows for creative tricks such as invisibility.
Mad house:can give the target a outlook on his mind. Possibly making the target mad, insane, or a physcopath.

With combat suit
Jump jets
Combat armour (can withstand a .50 cal (barely). Even if the wearer can't)
Multiple knives on board
1 pistol on the wrist.
Skills: [What your character can do, outside of powers]
Is a excellent writer
Controls people quite well. As a manager.
Great with a knife
Weaknesses: [All powers come with drawbacks.]
No physical augmentations
Lacks muscles, thin
People of exceptionally strong will or have similar powers are not affected
The suit has a few weakpoints on the armpits, ankles, neck, and temples. And is trashed after taking around 5 bullets.
Backstory: [Optional]
Too lazy at the moment.
Equipment: [Got anything on you?]
A small knife and the clothes on his back.
Unemployed.
Extra: [Anything else you wanna tell me?]
Can use chips implanted into the neck to make the mind control more permenant.

Name: [What your character goes by]
Marcus Furgenson
Alias: [Optional]
Weakspot
Alignment: [Which north is their moral compass pointing?]
Self-[ Justified chaotic
Race: [Literally anything that can be called race.]
Enhanced Human
Height: [Vertical Stretch!]
6'1
Weight: [Poundage/Mass]
168LB
Personality: [How your character behaves/is]
He is a man bent on controlling and learning about other people/things. He has many antisocial tenacitys but still feels for many human beings. He is a melomaniac, obesessed for power, and wealth, and love from others. This was before he went full physcopath. He quickly went mad with his powers after realizing many people were at his beck and call.
View attachment 288902 View attachment 288903
Powers: [Superpowers! Include things like physiology]
Without his suit he is capable of these
Scan: he can read powers, and technology being used. Including the weaknesses
Stun: when in close range he can grab his target and send a neural shockwave that disables most parts of the brain. For around 10 seconds. Has no permenant damage.
Mind control: able to telepathicly attack a target and if they have weak will, can be manipulated into doing horrendous things through illusions. Or outright controlled. Though fully controlled targets still, feel, see and hear everything. I only the body is controlled.though this is temporary, unless augmented by technology (don't worry. I'll ask for permission first)
Illusions: manipulating a targets brain allows for creative tricks such as invisibility.
Mad house:can give the target a outlook on his mind. Possibly making the target mad, insane, or a physcopath.

With combat suit
Jump jets
Combat armour (can withstand a .50 cal (barely). Even if the wearer can't)
Multiple knives on board
1 pistol on the wrist.
Skills: [What your character can do, outside of powers]
Is a excellent writer
Controls people quite well. As a manager.
Great with a knife
Weaknesses: [All powers come with drawbacks.]
No physical augmentations
Lacks muscles, thin
People of exceptionally strong will or have similar powers are not affected
The suit has a few weakpoints on the armpits, ankles, neck, and temples. And is trashed after taking around 5 bullets.
Backstory: [Optional]
Too lazy at the moment.
Equipment: [Got anything on you?]
A small knife and the clothes on his back.
Unemployed.
Extra: [Anything else you wanna tell me?]
Can use chips implanted into the neck to make the mind control more permenant.
It should be known that scanning won't work on everybody, but other than that it should be fine :)

Name: Riley Libera

Alias:

Alignment: Chaotic Moral

Race: Esper

Height: 5'4

Weight: 112 lbs

Personality:

Appearance:
e1daeaf111da2a6584985bc19e3921b8.jpg

Powers:
Enhanced Flexibility - Fit into tight spaces! Be flexible! Not break! Take punches!
Teleportation - 750m in any direction!
Freedom - Free from universally bound forces, such as luck and fate.
Electricity Manipulation - Able to manipulate electricity out of her fingertips, hands, and mouth.
Telepathy - An ability of espers, she can communicate telepathically, create two-way links, and even cause light headaches and maybe even aneurisms.

Skills:
-Keeps her body in shape
-Follows directions and never loses focus
-Fast learner and adaptive
-Extremely high pain tolerance, to the point it's scary
-Excellent spatial awareness

Weaknesses:
-Electricity can be nulled by brain pulses. It's a messy process that actually requires a lot
-Teleportation can get herself impaled in a way with walls and such
-Even though she can teleport, extremely fast projectiles are a bitch to dodge

Equipment: Assorted Knives
Esper equipment

Extra: ;3 arcing is gonna start soon

Name: Mina Montes

Alias: Flashback

Alignment: Neutral

Race: Esperer

Height: 5'7

Weight: 115 lbs

Personality: Not quiet, not reserved, likes to party and make loud noises.

Appearance:
b7bded6a7bbb46f6d9821f338b3ec09a.jpg

Powers:
Enhance Durability
Sound Manipulation
Teleporting through sound waves up to 700 meters
Sonic Illusions
Telepathy

Skills:
She has esper skills as well as being able to throw parties! She can use weapons and actually use sound with weaponry.

Weaknesses:
She can be affected by her own sound
It hurts her to communicate mentally too hard and when others scream at her mentally

Equipment: Flute, conch shell, confetti, silly string, etc.

Extra: B BlueClover D duegxybus

HOTDOG HERO CS

• Name: Hilbert

Alignment: Neutral Good

Race: Human

Height: 5'10

Weight: 165 lb

Personality:

Appearance:
    fd90b18fb6c490e82c3bde80b1528d53.jpg

Powers:
    • Glob: Hilbert is able to produce and manipulate white glob which usually takes on a soft and sticky property. In addition, the glob is also able to harden at will. Having mastered this power, Hilbert is able to use it in a multitude of ways. In addition, Hilbert is able to combine his glob with his own body in order to make his body glob.
    • Enhanced Endurance: Years of toil, punishment, and fighting Hilbert developed a body able to last and take punishment.
    • Mental/Disease Immunity: Simple as that. Immune to mind abilities and disease.
    • Animal Communication: Talk to animals. Really simple.

Skills:
    • Experienced dealing with all manners of scenarios
    • Creativity
    • Expert at engineering
    • Great with animals
    • Cautious/Observant
    • CQC

Weaknesses:
    • Glob: Generally the glob does not do too well with liquids and lubricants due to the fact that it can wash away the stickiness.
    • Also the glob is susceptible to fire in it's natural soft state since it can melt away.
    • When hardened, things such as cold temperatures and hard force can match it.

Backstory: A backstory that would take too long to explain. Currently he is heading to Reidora to investigate something.

Equipment:
    • Storage Cube: Stores items such as rope, equipment, gum and etc. It has a limit which is the equivalent to 10 backpacks.
    • He keeps an assault rifle that can split into two separate pistols. These bullets pack more punch than standard military equipment. The separated pistols can turn into really cool energy like daggers. These daggers can cut through even metal.
    • Engineering equipment such as screwdrivers and etc

Extra: He's finally here.

D duegxybus B BlueClover

HOTDOG HERO CS

• Name: Hilbert

Alignment: Neutral Good

Height: 5'10

Weight: 165 lb

Personality:

Appearance:
    fd90b18fb6c490e82c3bde80b1528d53.jpg

Powers:
    • Glob: Hilbert is able to produce and manipulate white glob which usually takes on a soft and sticky property. In addition, the glob is also able to harden at will. Having mastered this power, Hilbert is able to use it in a multitude of ways. In addition, Hilbert is able to combine his glob with his own body in order to make his body glob.
    • Enhanced Endurance: Years of toil, punishment, and fighting Hilbert developed a body able to last and take punishment.
    • Mental/Disease Immunity: Simple as that. Immune to mind abilities and disease.
    • Animal Communication: Talk to animals. Really simple.

Skills:
    • Experienced dealing with all manners of scenarios
    • Creativity
    • Expert at engineering
    • Great with animals
    • Cautious/Observant
    • CQC

Weaknesses:
    • Glob: Generally the glob does not do too well with liquids and lubricants due to the fact that it can wash away the stickiness.
    • Also the glob is susceptible to fire in it's natural soft state since it can melt away.
    • When hardened, things such as cold temperatures and hard force can match it.

Backstory: A backstory that would take too long to explain. Currently he is heading to Reidora to investigate something.

Equipment:
    • Storage Cube: Stores items such as rope, equipment, gum and etc. It has a limit which is the equivalent to 10 backpacks.
    • He keeps an assault rifle that can split into two separate pistols. These bullets pack more punch than standard military equipment. The separated pistols can turn into really cool energy like daggers. These daggers can cut through even metal.
    • Engineering equipment such as screwdrivers and etc

Extra: He's finally here.

D duegxybus B BlueClover

Accepted. Forgot to ;3

Name: Flynn

Alias: (None)

Alignment: Lawful Good

Height: 6'

Weight: 196 lbs

Personality: Flynn, formerly a speedy, jokey kid that took nothing seriously has turned into a big stick-in-the-mud. He plays completely by the rules, never breaks code, and keeps emotions out of the picture.

Appearance:

naoya-teshigawara-another-89.9.jpg

Powers:
-Super speed
-Everything he does and can do is accelerated. Everything.
-Poster boy of the IMEA

Skills:
-Skilled in CQC
-Suprisingly good dancer
-Access to the IMEA's files on every DOCUMENTED meta/alien

Weaknesses:
-Needs regular food and naps
-Is pretty much at the IMEA's beck and call
-Strict moral code, will not kill anyone nor harm someone that doesn't deserve it

Backstory: After the disappearance of Quill, his mentor(ish), and his uncle, the only paternal figure in his life, Flynn decided to accept a contract with the newly formed IMEA (International Metahuman and Extraterrestrial Administration). Ever since, he's openly revealed that he's the speedster that's been fighting crime, and is one of the only government-certified superheroes in America.

Equipment:
-IMEA alert watch that can notify/be notified of a metahuman or extraterrestrial threat.
-A black, skin-tight suit with blue accents, made of a dense alloy to protect him from high-speed combat, and a built-in respirator that filters oxygen through to the mask, only a layer of transparent polymer with a blue tint.

-The IMEA's bitch poster boy/main asset.

Extra: Forever searching for her.​

Name: Flynn

Alias: (None)

Alignment: Lawful Good

Height: 6'

Weight: 196 lbs

Personality: Flynn, formerly a speedy, jokey kid that took nothing seriously has turned into a big stick-in-the-mud. He plays completely by the rules, never breaks code, and keeps emotions out of the picture.

Appearance:

naoya-teshigawara-another-89.9.jpg

Powers:
-Super speed
-Everything he does and can do is accelerated. Everything.
-Poster boy of the IMEA

Skills:
-Skilled in CQC
-Suprisingly good dancer
-Access to the IMEA's files on every DOCUMENTED meta/alien

Weaknesses:
-Needs regular food and naps
-Is pretty much at the IMEA's beck and call
-Strict moral code, will not kill anyone nor harm someone that doesn't deserve it

Backstory: After the disappearance of Quill, his mentor(ish), and his uncle, the only paternal figure in his life, Flynn decided to accept a contract with the newly formed IMEA (International Metahuman and Extraterrestrial Administration). Ever since, he's openly revealed that he's the speedster that's been fighting crime, and is one of the only government-certified superheroes in America.

Equipment:
-IMEA alert watch that can notify/be notified of a metahuman or extraterrestrial threat.
-A black, skin-tight suit with blue accents, made of a dense alloy to protect him from high-speed combat, and a built-in respirator that filters oxygen through to the mask, only a layer of transparent polymer with a blue tint.

-The IMEA's bitch poster boy/main asset.

Extra: Forever searching for her.​

Accepted. IMEA is accepted too c:

Name: Ferran Eckinger

Alias: The Red Baron

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Race: Metahuman

Height: 5'8

Weight: 130 lbs

Personality: Ferran is a complicated individual in the sense that his motives are in the wrong place and so is his methods. This may make him sound like a typical villain, but as intelligent and cunning he is while still retaining a quality of recklessness makes him quite dangerous to be around. He is rarely scared of anything, and can often times even get bored with his life, similar to how some heroes function.

Appearance:
1415b7474746e11e.jpg

Powers:
Regokinesis - Manipulation of any physical vector Ferran comes in contact with. This includes psychic attacks, forms of energy, and physical attacks. This makes Ferran nearly untouchable. He's skilled enough to manipulate vectors with things directly in contact with his eyes. Projectile contact lenses are his personal favorite weapon.
Enhanced Intelligence - Ferran isn't an idiot. He can surpass the normal human brain in both speed and capacity.
Tactical Analysis - Ferran is pretty much a master planner. Comes with his intelligence.

Skills:
-Mathematical genius
-Always one step ahead
-Unnaturally resourceful.

Weaknesses:
-If an attack is pulled in reverse
-Red matter dependency. Similar to cocaine, Ferran is addicted to a carcinogen. He must have it on him most of the times.
-Brain damage is irreversible and will permanently weaken his abilities, if he survives it in the first place
-He can't analyze what he can't see
-Regokinesis is limited by touch. Numb limbs can't manipulate vectors.
-He's weak.
-The more complicated, the longer it takes. Rule of life.

Backstory: Born and raised on the streets of-no. Not this. Not at all.

Equipment:
-Assorted contact projectiles
-Red matter necklace
-Last sample of red matter in his refrigerator
-Assorted arms

Extra: YoungX YoungX B BlueClover @Salex The Baldie Who wants an arc? ;3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back