• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
GM POST

The day of the entrance exam was a most pleasant day. The heat from the sun shining in the clear sky was balanced by the refreshing breeze from the eastern Ocean to the port. Cars with the candidates for the Hero Isle student body were still arriving by whatever means they chose to come to such a distant port through, and were checked by security before wandering around aimlessly, with little more available entertainment in the rented port than to chat or observe the rippling of the calm waves or take note of an occasional passing seagle.

The start of a tale with the weather may seem...superfluous... however, it was anything but to the crews of the massive ships that came into view as they turned the corner of the nearby cliffs and swallowed up the horizon like steel titans. Their foghorns sounded like a chorus of roars that echoed in the valley and the hulls split the waters like Moses. It was a relief that, aside from a few loose boats from the owners of the port and from security personnel, there none others that could be pushed back by the waves and damaged against the seaside walls. As the ships grew closer to the paths to board them, they began to turn sideways, revealing that not only were they far bigger than your average ship (especially in height), they also had a far more even shape. They were, in effect, almost huge floating masses of grey metal with the Mirai-Dash Support Conglomerate's logo on the side, an owl with it's wings spread and fishing biting onto the feathers, becoming almost like additional feathers themselves.

Mirai-Dash was a massive conglomerate of support companies, including not only a good chunk of the Japan's, but also American, European and Chinese support companies. The current head of the conglomerate, mr. Takayoshi Ginryu, isolated himself on his private island which he named after himself well-over a decade ago. Since then the island had become a mysterious place due to the secrecy of everything that transpired in it, but also because of the island's seeming growth in landmass. Even the government had been staved off from being able to access the island. But now, it was finally open, and about to become Japan's latest hero academy. Not just anyone would be able to enter such a prestigious place, of course. To assess who would, or would not, have access to such a priviledge, that was the purpose of today.

The massive ships stopped just short of the edge of the port's paths, before the valley became too narrow for the ships to simulataneously pass. A door opened by sliding up automatically, and two men on each ship lowered folding bridges from the ships to the port's pathways. From the central one emerged a man dressed in extremely fancy clothing, tie, suit with a little napkin pocket, even a monacle on his left eye. His receding whitening hair was impeccably combed backwards and his triangular mustache reached below his neck. Behind him were two butlers walking ahead with their gaze lowered as they bowed, eyes opening only on occasion to make sure they were neither overstepping nor about to fall off the bridge. Each walked with grace and pride, until they halted right at the edge of the bridge and the man at the center scouted all the people gathered at the port below. He cleared his throat, then touched a little collar on his neck, which shone with a slight red light on its center.

Old Man Render BNHA.png

"Welcome, candidates for tutelage at our new, but I guarantee, soon to be rather prestigious hero school, Twin Isle Academia!" As his voice boomed out, echoing almost as much as the foghorns earlier, the man threw his arms to the side, and allowed said echo to drift for a moment. Just waiting there. In silence. As if waiting for something. Some of the people below were looking at each other, confused about the meaning of this, until someone behind the man rose a handwritten sign that read 'Please applaud'. Some nervous clapping began to spread in the crowd and soon became a loud, albeit still awkward, applause. The fancy man grinned to himself and stroke his mustache a little, then rose a hand and the clapping immediately and gladly stopped. He put his hands behind his back and continued with a swolen chest. "My name is Sankaku Shitsuji, and I am the head butler for mr. Takayoshi, current head of the Mirai-Dash conglomerate, which as no doubt you know, is often referred to as "Ginryu conglomerate" due to the sheer influence my master has had towards the unity and success of the conglomerate. Indeed, he is a man without equal. His prowess in his prime, in the fronts of athletics, inventiveness, scholar matters, was utmost superb, not to mention his inventive cap- My apologies, I lost myself a little there. The point being this man is now inviting those who possess the talent, and the hearts, to become heroes under the guidance of those he chose to teach in his island, which not even Japan's government has set foot in since he bought it. I say this, so that you may all take to heart what a priviledge it is to become one such student, and how fierce your competition may be. But if this little pressure is enough to disturb you, truly you have no future in our educational facilities. Those of you who do think yourselves able to succeed here, or do not have the willpower to overcome a bit of pressure, you may return to your homes. Those who are willing to put everything on the line, to become the great heroes that we will shape you into, by demonstrating your hearts, will, resolve and most importantly, results, please come into the ships. Please enter the ship 1, 2 or 3, according to the number in the invitation we sent you. Ship 1 is on my right, and I'm sure any of you with a single neuron in their skull can figure out the rest of the order from there."

. . . . .​

The inside of the ships began with a long corridor with multiple layers with a high-tech aesthetic which the candidates were guided along through by the ship's crew, after being thoroughly searched when approaching the bridges by security. Even if they had managed to sneak something uninted by, meaning anything other than the clothes in their bodies and specifically authorized items, then they would be caught by the several different types of alarm systems equipped on the ship's doorframes. The candidates were then taken to a large room with a single metallic pillar at the center, well-lit but devoid of any decorations of furniture with the exception of four long tables by the walls. Large backpacks with dark green patterns were laying on the table, each with a small tag attached bearing the name of one of the candidates. From the intercoming on the upper corners of the rooms, the head butler cleared his throat and spoke again:

"Please take up your respective bags from the table, then place your respective headbands on. Once we've ensured that everyone has settled in, and no one else is coming or leaving, you will be given further instructions. We remind you all that those that do not have the will to go through with the harsh trials we may present you should not take this test, and also that it may take several days to complete, and while we will to some extent wish to preserve our safety, in taking this test you are assuming responsability for a degree of damages inflicted on your fellow candidates and that you suffer. For all of these reasons, any that wishes to leave, do so now. This has been your final warning." With that the intercom voice cut off and a few last people abandoned the test. Barely any of course, as the rest were already resolved to attempt this entrance exam. They opened the bag's zippers and found the insides to contain various supplies, including food, drink, flashlights, a bit of rope and other materials that will be listed later. In addition there was a single headband, colored green in boat 1, red in boat 2 and blue in boat 3. The headband was of a simple silky yet pretty elastic material, with a metal rectangle at the center with some writing that read 'place this bit on your forehead'.

Dear mr or ms _______ ,
We are most pleased to inform you that after our thorough evaluation, and your written exam scores, you have been selected as a potential candidate for the Twin Isle Academia school enrollment, following your candidacy. A final entrance exam shall be conducted in exactly two weeks, and may take up to a week to complete. Students that wish to enroll are to come to Nakashima port at 11H20AM. Food and any other necessities other than clothing shall be provided, and thus none brought from the outside shall be permitted.

YOUR NUMBER IS THE FOLLOWING: 1/2/3

With our best regards...

Takayoshi Ginryu

Tags: NeonFlow NeonFlow yuckeroni yuckeroni Trombone Trombone Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre HeyItsBanana HeyItsBanana

Alfred Schuster

The silent exchange between the mother and her child, as one leaves the other, was enough. Schuster's were quiet by nature, so the gaze of Anna - proud, yet worried - communicated more than it should to the young Alfred. He wanted to say something, do something, but alas, his father just smiled and whispered: "go". One last breath of his family's car, a lungful for the road, and then he stepped to the unknown, where Mike already waited, covering his eyes from the blazing sun. About a hundred participants sprouted amongst the port's paths, and as life would have it, some were big, and some were small; a dichotomy of size with the prevalence of the not-so-tall ones. That made Alfred a bit less anxious about the whole ordeal, as in his dictionary, a large person is somebody who you should be wary of.

Alfie jumped, bumping into Mike, and momentarily froze at the deafening sound of the ships' horns, his hair aflutter and limbs ajitter. He couldn't notice them before because of the sun rays reflecting off the tranquil Ocean, but now his eyes couldn't not notice how the ships glided gracefully on the waters, and how ungracefully they sounded. Again, a dichotomy, with the prevalence of 'This sound makes me have a heart attack'. The sun made him squint as he looked at his friend: composed as ever, not flinching from the sound, nor the sudden bump.
"Sorry. I'm just a bit on edge..." He continued walking, brushing his hair to the side and absentmindedly glancing the Mirai-Dash Support Conglomerate's logo. Who was the victor, the Owl or the Fish? Were they even fighting? His ponderings were introduced.

Alfie was startled by the butler, but couldn't help admiring his, and his peers' perfection. They moved, spoke, and looked impeccable. Subconsciously, he fixed his clothes. Being chosen; he still couldn't believe it happened. Some part of him never wanted to be here. But there was the other part, the part that stood right next to him with his hands crossed. The letter weighed in his pocket almost as much as it did when he first received it. 'Remember why you're here.' He thought. 'You want it.' He needed to repeat that a few times; it just didn't fit right. The speech finished, and the boys turned to each other.

"I have the second one, sadly."
Alfie lifted his slender hand and pointed at the ship. "See you in a week... Or less, hopefully." Those words had a bitter tone to it. Alfred didn't know what would be worse: if they were true, or if they weren't. It was a spur of the moment thing: the blonde boy quickly hugged Mike, imitating what he saw some bros do, patting his friend on the back two times before letting go. "Good luck!" He waved a fair bit, before being obscured by the crowd.

There hasn't even been a minute since everybody entered the dull, gray boats, and already Alfred considered giving up. Gray walls, gray ceiling, gray floor, metal, pillars, echo, echo, echo... is that how hero work is supposed to look? He tried looking down, avoiding any contact both with the surroundings, and the participants, going straight for the bag and searching it thoro...
As soon as the voice mentioned 'injury' and 'suffering', Alfred's breaths got quicker, his eyes remaining drilled into the wall. Yes, he knew the hero's work would include injuries. He tried to ease himself into it many times; it was always easy in theory.

'I can still leave. I can forfeit. What about Mike? What if he passes and I don't? What If I pass and he doesn't?' A myriad of thoughts went through Alfred's head in an instant. The door was the easy way out, an appealing alternative. He could still visit Mike, right? There's nothing wrong with giving up. The blonde boy finally turned around and took a step towards the exit: this wasn't a place for him.

Mention: NeonFlow NeonFlow
Please help: Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Last edited:
55cae51567b7aa9955598e30c01fb59c.jpg
It was finally the day, honestly Mike was thankful he got to sleep over at the Schuster house the previous night. He had a full stomach from dinner, he even got breakfast! That's how you know someone lives well, silver spoon and whatnot... That never happened in the Ceed home. As there was never enough milk or bread for everyone to have breakfast, but the energy was needed on these coming days. Stepping out of the warmth and quiet safety of the ride he received because there's no way he was able to run to the location or his family could accomdate him. Momma Ceed is busy with kids and shit.

Mike blinked thoughts of home away, he had to remind himself it was finally the day, Mike Ceed... the best of the Ceed family. Or at least the only one to be accepted to apply to a fancy school that raises new potential hero's in controlling their quirk and becoming a symbol of justice... Having gotten out of the Schuster car quickly to observe the masses.
With the sun rising and some big ass noisy ships looking to dock and pick up these potential students.

Some creeping nerves began to crawl up the boys spine, it was kinda cold this early but the problem was the crowd. A whole bunch of potentially nice, interesting but mostly dangerous strangers on a big metal boat going out to sea... Alfie helped ease the growing tension residing inside Mike. The slight warmth and confirmation that his mate was also a bit nervous helped rationalise how others must be feeling.
"hey don't worry.. I feel a bit of it to"
Mike answered before they went on.

The orientation speech was hard to focus on due to sheer numbers but the gist was picked up by a squinty eyed sort with a warm jacket. my boss has all the money, I bought a island blah blah
Mike couldn’t help but smirk at the name. Mister Shit-suji... Shitsuji.
Mike was about to make a joke but was somewhat shocked as Alfie hugged him, he smells like Miss Schuster... calm down it's to early. Odd that he's the perfect height for me, It's like he fits-
Mike coughed awkwardly as he patted Alfie on the back returning the embrace quickly in the same manner. "I'll see ya soon then..."
Though his face was one of stone a small part of him wanted to just sneak onto the second ship with his friend. It was a few deep breaths before Mike heading into the line to enter the first ship.

The authority figure explained some things like trials and dangers, the fact the test could take a few days bothered Mike. Is that a few days on the ship including some kind of scheduled event? Would the test be some sort of battle royal on a moving ship?
Worry began to manifest in the boys stomach. He began to eye each potential threat as they interacted and waited. Some seemed way to cocky, others seemed as quiet as himself. All could be that strike from out of view. They wouldn’t need three ships if that was the case... well maybe

He waited for the majority to get their bags and headbands before retrieving his own. He moved his hair before tying the green cloth it to his head with a snicker. thoughts about some ninja anime... guess I'm from the green clan...
The joke of yelling out GROVE STREET FOR LIFE DAWG danced across Mike's brain but he decided it not worth the effort to draw attention to himself. Instead he retreated to a space he could view his surroundings and fellow applicants in relative safety.
The back of the hall by himself.
"I shall try to win,
But I will not run or flee,
I will make them smile"

---------
Idea Idea Trombone Trombone
(Dunno who else is on grove street)

Last edited:

ツール 金属
1565402025994-png.613333

"You'll do amazing, Mistress! You're sure to knock everyone out during the exam, your father thinks so too."

"If he thinks so, why didn't he say it to me, his Rururu?" The smaller girl huffed, arms crossed against her chest as she slinks down in the car seat. "If he really cared, he'd be with me right now, not off on his usual ventures. He could at least call-"

"Mistress, please, don't distract yourself. You know he's busy all the time, and it's a shame he couldn't come to support you, but if you focus on that you won't do well." The maid reaches from her seat to pat Tsuru's head, who moves a little closer for more affection. The maid willingly obliges. She knows of the young girl's flair for the dramatics, so before Tsuru can work herself up, the maid attempts to ground her. "Now, I'm sure you'd like to get out of the car and wander amongst your soon-to-be colleagues, won't you? Maybe you'll find a new friend, I know you'd like that." Tsuru nods her head and grins, rising from her slouched position. "Yes... I would love that! Do you think I'll meet someone cute?" The maid nods towards the driver, which Tsuru mistakes it as an answer to her question. The driver makes haste to get out of the car and let the young heiress out. Both workers wave to her goodbye and good luck, they watch Tsuru bounce out and lose herself in the sea of children.

The stench that follows the sea breeze attacks her nostrils, to which she covers her nose. Despite traveling a lot with her father, she never quite liked the smell of the ocean. Too fishy. She would prefer to walk through the perfume department of a lofty and exorbitant mall. She supposed she would get used to it soon, hopefully. Especially if she were to attend a school on an island. Overwhelmingly large boats neared the port, Tsuru turns her head to watch an unnamed boy 'ooh' and 'aah' at the sight. Before she can place her unwanted hand on his shoulder to speak to him, she was interrupted by the blaring of horns. Her attention, now towards the ships once more. She recognizes the emblem of the Support conglomerate, one she has seen plenty of times due to her father's work. Gazing at the man who exits and begins his strident speech, and while he speaks she notes to herself that daddy dearest needs to buy men like that. "They could follow me around!" She says to herself. As soon as Mr. Shitsuji finishes speaking, and everyone starts to move towards their correct ship, Tsuru begins her trek as well while voicing her thoughts aloud. "Hmmm, it's a shame I couldn't talk to him earlier, he looked soo cute! Ah, maybe I'll see him again soon."

divider-clipart-heart-19.png

Tsuru puffs her cheek out in annoyance as she stares down the green headband. Not to mention the ugly, disgusting, REVOLTING backpacks. This would surely be enough for her to walk right out. Father wouldn't mind, right? He would surely understand her pain. Grumbling, she does as the headband says, anyways. "This doesn't match my outfit at all!" She says. Nothing that Mr. Shitsuji said bothered her, she didn't mind the getaway. Her interest certainly piqued when he mentioned harsh trials, damages, and suffering! But the mismatched accessories? The audacity. Rururu doesn't bother to look inside, she knew of its contents when she was busy staring at a girl next to her who was taking things out and looking inside. She picks up her bag and takes a moment to spin around and take in her surroundings, checking out those among her. Tsuru takes notice of a boy who was seemingly trying to distance himself from everybody else and makes her way towards him. Despite hating the color of her headband on her, she did like how it looked on the taller boy. "Green really suits you, it makes you look really cute! Why are you back here, don't you want to meet everybody else? Like me!" She's practically on her tippy toes as she's basically in his face, but nevertheless, she holds her hand out for him to shake.

Interacting: NeonFlow NeonFlow
Mentioned: -----

[class=Pic1] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Pic2] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Space] White-space:pre; [/class] [class=Modename1] Cursor:pointer; color:gold; [/class] [class=Modename2] Cursor:pointer; color:lightblue; [/class] [class=PC] [/class] [class=NPC] [/class] [class=Quest] background-color:black; color:orange; border:3px solid gold; [/class]

[div class=PC]
[div class=Pic1]
token-kath-png.531412
[/div] [div class=Space][div class=Modename1]Katharine-Corula Zweihild Von Kleinerheld[/div] ~Metric: Density~[/div]

Properly+dressed+jack+medium+mentionlist+fatestuffprotect+at+all+coast_b29cd2_6361555 (1).jpg "I want to go there. I will become a hero!"

The words had not fallen on deaf ears. The day I spoke them, my parents simply looked at one another with those sad expressions, then smiled at me and told me they would support my decision. My training sessions with grampa had always been more play, a hobbie than anything else, but suddenly they became serious. As citizens from another country, we had to be especially careful not to break the laws of course, but that was probably the only reason why quirks didn't get involved in that training too. Thus, today, the big moment was upon me: I arrived at Nakashima port where it seemed our entrance exam would be conducted.

The port was a massive concrete path built in between two cliffs, leaving only enough sea on either side for a small boat to fit in. It was a large valley, with the path itself being large enough to potentially accomodate houses, were this not a port. Indeed the place did have a commercial hut or two, mainly with supplies for fishing and fixing boats, snacks and other utilities by the sea, as well as a small medical facility that could probably be simply described as an 'infirmary'. Further ahead the path trifurcated as the valley grew a little wider still, assuming a bit the shape of a fork overall. The split path was a lot smaller, allowing the water in between the smaller rectangles of concrete to host the few boats on the port.

I found myself looking around at all the other candidates. While there was a number of them on the port, they weren't as many as I'd innitially have expected for such a pivotal event for the news. Even now a lot of the security seemed to be searching for and occasionally capturing a few members of the mass media that had managed to sneak in without permission, and hid amongst the students. There was also the fact that, by how the letter seemed, they had already been selecting us before we were even allowed to come to the exam, some kind of background check. I found myself frowning, wondering how much they knew, when I was very much suddenly and with great force suddenly propelled dowward by the weight of a pair of arms and breasts pressing me down.

"Mooom, what are you doing?" I growled.

"You were making this grumpy wumpy face. Mommy was just worried you know!" She chuckled in that warm yet somewhat condescending manner only a mother knows how. Ever since my body became like this, they always talked to me like that, treated me like some kid. I couldn't blame them for being worried, but that wouldn't stop my urge to shove her off, nor my cheeks from turning red as she caressed my hair while leaning on top of me, which she completed with a little kiss to the back of my head. "You can still turn back you know? Come home. I know this is important to you, but as your mother, I just think, maybe it's a little dangerous you know? Maybe come train with your grandfather, then you'll REALLY be read? Maybe when you've grown up a lit-"

I pulled away from her then, she almost fell down. Of course, I felt a little bad from that, but I had resolved myself to come to this academy, and I had been one among thousands that was selected.

"If I do as you say, then you'll never actually going to let me come mom. It's always going to be dangerous. I'm prepared for that, and I can't just throw this opportunity away. I must do this."

Her eyes were as if pulling back, retreating into the skull so feign ignorance of what I just spoke. She wasn't even getting up.

"Kath, you don't ha-"

"Yes. I do." Following those words, silence broke between us, and I turned to walk away, only to find my father's figure towering over me with his arms crossed. I tried to walk around him, but he placed a hand on my shoulder. I looked up. "What is it?"

"Stop acting like a little kid. Aren't you always saying you're a grown-up?" Well, I said I was almost an adult, but I suppose that was semi-accurate. And he wouldn't let me go until I did whatever it was that he was about to ask, so I just nodded. "There's no need to be acting so rudely to your mother. At least say goodbye properly. We won't be seeing you for a week, she's worried sick."

"Geh." I knew he was right, but still...doing something like that. I looked over my shoulder. Mom was doing puppy eyes at me. I felt my body shivering with the cringe. I turned right back around, face fully red, pondering step after step about what I was about to do. "S-s-see you..."

I gave mom a little peck on the cheeks, and like a lion upon a gazelle the woman pounced me and started rubbing me all over. It was only thanks to my training that I managed to slither out of her grasp, losing only one of the several layers she made wear. Looking only forward enough to make sure I didn't accidentally jump into the sea, I bolted out of there without looking back.

With nothing else to do, I stopped at where the paths split, and kneeled down placing a hand on the water. Cold. Very cold. I splashed some of my face to refresh myself from the heat, and almost found myself making a deep dive when I was startled by the sudden sounds of foghorns in the distance. As my head slowly turned, I was greeted with these GIGANTIC blocks of metal drifting towards the port at great speeds. I immediatly jumped into place and looked around for any signs of security indicating what we should do, since at least for now, each of the candidates here was still a simple civilian. However, there were no orders, and while a few certainly seemed suprised or startled by the earlier foghorn, there was no panic. Looking back at the boats, I realized the cubes had a logo on them, which meant... Ah, crap, how stupid of me! The humiliation earlier wasn't enough, I had to go and make a fool of myself by not immediately realizing this was our ride. Weird...though it may be.

"Are you alright?" Someone inquired beside me. A girl with long brown hair wearing a sailor uniform was bent down beside me. She had a smile, but a look of worry in her eyes as well. "Did you get separated from your parents? Want big sis here to help you find them?"

Oh, I knew this situation.

"No, no, you see I am a student about to enroll on the academy, if I pass the exam. So I'm going in one of those." I pointed to the ships now slowing down to anchor by the port. The girl ruffled my hair and nodded, clearly ignoring what I just said.

"Oh my, you know some big words, don't you? But you can't go with big bro or big sis there you know? Maybe you can go make a visit later though, and they'll have a biiig present for you. How does that sound? Hm? I bet you would like it, wouldn't you?" There was no sense talking to this person. I began walking away with a 'hmph', and dodged any attempts at grabbing me, then I mixed into the crowd hoping nobody would have any funny ideas.

The head butler's speech wasn't all that encouraging, but I suppose it was a bit of insight on what kind of people we would get teaching us in the academy. I puffed out my chest with pride, once again taking in how prestigious of an opportunity this was. Indeed, who else to be worthy of teaching a Von Kleinerheld, than those specifically picked out by a man of such renown as 'Ginryu Takayoshi'?

I didn't bring much with me, but I was glad I at least brought my ID, as security stopped me by the bridge trying to prevent me from entering until I showed them that little card and someone confirmed I was indeed a candidate. Nonetheless, I was pretty much trampled by people heading for the lounge. No doubt my pace was increased considerably by all the pushing.

I looked around for my bag after the announcement. It was simple enough to deduce from what was said that we could very well- no, we were expected to end up hurting each other in some manner during this test. It was probably some kind of competition between us then. I looked down at the headband, and bit into it, then put it on as I waited for further instructions.

Interacting with: N/A
Mentions: N/A
Might Also Want to Read: HeyItsBanana HeyItsBanana

[/div]

Kuu Juutilainen
Censored Kuu.jpgIt’d been a long trip to the docks to begin with… From not only one country to another, but the drive up to the place. Kuu had slept through the majority of the flight, though had been eating a snack on the drive to the docks. The view was… Kinda lackluster after the first 5 minutes, nothing but the sea or some buildings here and there. Ships were visible from time to time, their appearance becoming more frequent as the car neared its destination. "✌︎♌︎□︎◆︎⧫︎ ♎♋︎❍︎■︎ ⧫︎♓︎❍︎♏📬︎” The cube muttered to itself, in an incomprehensible tongue. Or perhaps it was entirely normal, and the outside world just couldn’t grasp it. ‘At least the weather is fine. Would suck to melt my ass off before I got anywhere, wouldn’t it?’ Kuu thought to themself.

As the vehicle reached a halt, Kuu swiftly unfastened their seatbelt and opened the door, the scent of the air immediately becoming noticeable. It wasn’t a particularly bad smell in their opinion, and they actually found it a little enjoyable to smell something different than usual. It beat being inside their house all day, either studying or keeping themself in shape. Stepping out, there were no goodbyes to be had. Those had been said long before now, and the driver was practically a complete stranger. Kuu closed the door behind them, carrying a now empty backpack. It was actually what contained the aforementioned snack, but with that out of the way it was no longer of use at the moment.

If the large ships approaching the docks were what they’d be at sea on, it was actually rather reassuring. Kuu hadn’t ever been on a ship before, and there was a slight amount of anxiety surrounding the idea at first. But the ships bearing the Mirai-Dash logo looked surprisingly… Armored. Like it’d be practically impossible to damage any of them by normal means, or potentially by an equally massive object. Still, that was almost as unlikely. As Kuu made their way to the crowd of supposed candidates, a man had begun giving a speech. He looked important enough, though what he was saying was pretty much the obvious. Of course a hero class wouldn’t be easy, but people that came here should’ve known that already. With a sigh, they awaited the end of the speech. Luckily the man seemed to know not to go on with Takayoshi’s life story and a million warnings, and just began giving instructions. Thinking back to the invitation letter, Kuu headed towards ship 1 with the rest of the students selected for it.

💣︎⍓︎ ♌♋♑📬📬📬︎ ☹︎♏︎⧫︎🕯︎⬧︎ ⬧︎♏♏📬︎ ✌︎♒📪︎ ⧫︎♒♏︎❒︎♏📬︎” The black, 6’6 cube mumbled to itself, approaching the bag with their name on it. As it got closer, the bag disappeared into the cube, presumably to whoever was inside of it. Kuu quietly donned their headband, before looking into the bag. ‘General supplies, figures.’ They zipped the bag back up and placed it on their right shoulder, taking in their surroundings. It was mostly just anxious or excited teens, nothing special.

Interacting with: N/A
Might Also Want to Read: yuckeroni yuckeroni NeonFlow NeonFlow

Mike only had a quiet moment of brooding and judging others before he was approached.
tall guy, bet he has some sort of electric quirk... how else would his hair stand up like that?
Short girl, can't tell what she does... tall girl, seems to know short girl... short guy, fat dude, shes hot. He looks shifty... strange how you can dislike someone just from appearances. Well guess that's the first thing you notice about someone... would the second thing be how you sound? Huh thats a BBC big black cube. More importantly whose is that and why is she looking at me....

As if to answer the questions in his head, a bubbly girl approached with a sense of... Mike couldn't name it. A certain thing some people had, the people who had this quality seemed like a successful sort... enthusiastic in her tone, confident and positive. Almost a quirk in its own right to just be whatever is socially loved? One could say attractive but Mike wouldn't be the one to do so. It was all the matieral goods in her hair and on her. Mike's eyes opened a tad in surprise as the girl got into his face, then he tried his hardest to not comment on the accessories... She was coated in stuff.

Did someone trick her into thinking it was fashion?
Is her hair magnetic to crap?
Is she oblivious to the bullying when the other girls attach shit to her head?
Girls can be so cruel....

His stone face crumbled somewhat as she called him cute, because of a single coloured strip across his head? No time to call out what she said as Mike found himself stepping back a tad and shaking the hand presented to him with a firm grip, his slightly calloused hands being careful not to squeeze roughly, momentarily caught off guard.
"ah, thanks?... I uh don't know about greeting EVERYONE in here. So uhh. Ha, lucky you.."
Mike's lips spread apart with a sarcastic grin as he continued.
"For making your way over here you get the mighty prize of hearing me say hello, I reckon that'll only happen for about maybe... Anyone else who comes to shake my hand”
After a pause finished Mike ended his statement with a small wave of two fingers and a thumb "heyo"

It was then it dawned on him how easy it was for this chick to get him talking. All she did was give a small compliment before asking a open question and suddenly he...
Well, being social didn't bother him to much. What did agitate for a reason he couldn't begin to fathom, this walking advertisement had maybe a kilo of plastics and metals on her person. The hair was split down the middle two different colours... is that quirk related? Or a fashion statement? Probably both. Guessing by how she was dressed a small wave of fear splashed over him at the thought of bringing up "fashion" with this character, ah her and i hadn't exchanged names. On the off chance these two would pass and be in the same year or class, Mike took some initiative and attempted to make a friend. "I'm Mike by the way, hey did you dye your hair? Or was it always two toned?"
Managing a polite smile as his question ended. The sort of smile one would give another when working in customer service or from small talk at the bus stop.
--------
Talking at yuckeroni yuckeroni 's character.
Noticed Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff cube

ツール 金属
1565402025994-png.613333

Tsuru's knees felt just a little bit weak at the sight of this boy's expressions. His surprised face and the way relief seemed to wash over his face when she speaks to him. Well, actually, was it relief? She didn't know what it was really, but it sure looked like she wiped that resting bitch face off of him. She quirks a brow as he steps back, but is pleased when he returns her handshake if the big smile on her face didn't give it away. It was only a quick moment, but she took notice of the texture when he does shake her hand. Immediately, she could tell the signs of hardened skin when the senses reach her palm. Even though his hand was only slightly calloused, she cringed. "Ew, do you not like, use lotion? Or exfoliate?" Tsuru lets go of his hand quickly, but being careful enough not to scratch at the poor boy with her metallic fingers and nails. She adjusts herself so she's not on her tippy toes anymore. At least his nails were taken care of, thank God. Otherwise, she would have been completely turned off. "I'll let that go for now." She says, more to herself than the boy in front of her.

Even though she has only known this nameless boy for a minute, his reactions were priceless. If someone asked her, she would probably kill for another moment like this. As he announces her "prize" she claps enthusiastically, awe-ing at this. "Yay! Well, I better be the only one who shakes your hand, then." Eyeing him up and down, she purses her lips at his boring clothing. Briefly the thought of him needing to buy something more extravagant flashes in her head, but before she can voice it, he's quicker and questions her about her hair while formally introducing himself. She places a hand in the hair that lay on her shoulder and her mouth curls into a soft smile, rather than showing flashy teeth it's much more gentle and fond. "Oh, this? My maid dyes it, I think it's pretty, don't you think so too, Mike? The pink and lavender match really well." She couldn't quite describe it, but the way his name rolls off of her tongue felt riveting. As if it were perfect for her, and only her, to be saying it. As if her mouth was made just to say, Mike. She really could not wait to familiarize herself even more with this boy.

"Also, I'm Tsuru! Tsuru Kinzoku! And I want us to be friends! Are you excited for this test? What do you think it could be? It must be hard and dangerous if it's going to last a few days, especially with what that servant guy said. Are you scared?" Rururu felt as if she was forgetting something, she wanted to say something earlier but - "Oh! By the way, your clothes are suuuuper ugly. I'm going to buy you some new ones later, okay, Mike? So after the exam, I'm going to give you my number."

Last edited:
100% Charge

Caulis shielded his eyes from the sun as he peered down into the dock area to which he had been invited. Though the young man did not know how they had discovered him or, much more impressively, where he was living. He had been greeted by an unusual sight a few months ago, a letter, addressed to him, waiting just on the outside of his home. When he had brought the curious item to his mother, for he could not decipher the markings upon the paper, his mother quickly read it aloud. The boy's excitement began to culminate on every word, though he didn't understand more than one of them, he was able to gather the gist of what information that the letter garnered. There was a new hero school opening, and they wanted, no, they were inviting him to enroll. As he cheered in excitement he was unaware of the tears that stemmed from his mothers eyes, however these were not born of sadness, they were born of joy, for her son would finally be1567692751063.png able to achieve more than the life she was able to give him.

The weeks leading up to Caulis' departure were brimming with excitement, there were numerous occasions in which his mother had to remind him that he was shining, but the boy found it hard to control himself during many of those instances. The two of them had already said their goodbyes several days before Caulis left home for the dock, his mother would not accompany his departure as the two of them had never shown an intense mother-son relationship. They were partners in survival, and would no doubt miss each other, but she was confident her little weed would return to her. Who knows, the woman thought, her little boy may even make some friends.

Despite his mothers wishes the first thing Caulis did when he arrived to the dock was remove his shirt, the day was too nice for him not to, he slung the new white t-shirt over his shoulder and began his trek into the growing mass of people. The road was hot underneath his barefooted walk, but it bothered the boy only slightly, he received more than one odd look from those he passed as he made his way to some sort of choke point, it seemed that everyone was being funneled through there for some reason. As he approached, unknowing that this was a security checkpoint, he was suddenly stopped.

"Gonna need to see some I.D." A man told him, placing a hand on his chest halting any forward movement. He then placed one of his fingers into his ear, following it with a nod. "Never mind, you're clear, move along."

The whole exchanged happened so quickly Caulis wasn't quite sure how to react, what's an I.D., why did he need one, and why did that man change his mind after sticking a finger in his ear? These were just the beginnings of questions forming all throughout the young boys mind when he was greeted with a great and startling noise. Any average person would know that this was the fog horn of the large ships that were approaching to dock, but he was not. There was a bright flash that was unexpectedly released with a quick shout of surprise, embarrassed and now the center of attention, he bowed as low as he could to those around him, offering an apology to each one. Lucky many of those here today were wearing sunglasses which helped to diminish the effect of Caulis' accidental release.

No sooner had he finished his apologies than did an incredibly old man begin to speak, somehow his voice carried over the entire area as the crowds noise dulled to better hear the man. To Caulis, this man seemed like he had very little interest in his job, save for talking about how prestigious this offer was, though he was even more surprised when he saw people turning and leaving when given the option to do so. "Number 3, number 3, number 3." He repeated to himself, remembering that his mother told him which boat he would need to get on. Slowly, as the crowds had also began funneling onto their respective boats, he made his way onto the ship, he was stopped briefly and his pockets searched, though there were raised eyebrows to his succulent companion, Kevin was returned to him unharmed. As the two made their way into the bowels of this massive metal monstrosity Caulis' eyes nearly glazed over as every inch of the ship was filled with technology that he had never even seen before. Almost everyone in his direct vicinity held small, brightly lit devices in their hands, remembering they were called cell phones, he wondered what it would be like to have one, and what all this device was capable of.

Suddenly, he was acutely aware of everyone around him, they were close, closer than he wanted, closer than anyone should ever want. His breathing became labored as he tried to maintain his focus, he picked up the pace to get out of this crowd, weaving though the swarm as well as he could. After what seemed to him as an eternity, Caulis reached a room that contained tables lined with backpacks. Unsure of how to continue, the young boy relegated himself to a window and looked outside to the sun, trying to keep his mind off of his currently too tight quarters. His heavy breathing no doubt drawing stares from the others in the room.

Upon receiving the second set of information Caulis panicked slightly, how was he to know which back pack was his? As the others searched out their own names, likely finding them easily, the boy waited until one of the others donned their headband and backpack, approaching calmly to a girl who looked a little young to be here, though Caulis knew he was a little old to be here so he did not judge her harshly. "Excuse me?" He asked in a calm whisper, crouching down as he realized this girl was less than half his height, "I can't read, and I need to find the bag with my name on it." His look to the girl was deadpan, but sincere, "My name is Caulis and I will owe you big time for this." He offered the widest smile he could, hoping that he had found a solution to his problem apart from simply being the last person to grab a pack.
-----------------------------------

Interactions: Idea Idea
Current Charge: 70%

55cae51567b7aa9955598e30c01fb59c.jpg
It had been less then half and hour on the ship. Less then twenty five minutes and already Mike Ceed felt like a turtle would have a easier life. In uncomfortable situations you withdraw into your hard protective shell.

The reason Mike felt jealous of large slow moving marine reptiles was a young woman named Tsuru Kinzoku. The girl rendered Mike somewhat speechless, it was lucky that she could speak English. Less fortunate for Mike who soon found his initial thoughts correct. This was probably some rich japanese man's perfect little girl who probably has never been told “no” once in her life. Or the Japanese equivalent....
She spoke clearly enough to hurt feelings Mike previously thought invulnerable. As she clapped in the stereotypical cute Japanese school girl way (Let's be honest it affected Mike a bit and at least two others on the ship) before she started speaking again, as fast as a hummingbirds heartbeat worried thoughts and potential quips raced through Mike's mind.

she shook my hand AND said ew? Is she trying to poke fun? Don't ask me questions I can't possibly answer I'm not google...
How can a headband be cute? And What's wrong with my jumper? It's comfy and warm and ah, it has visible stains from being years old.
Is she so into fashion and clothes she can tell I'm like a cartoon character who basically wears the same shit each week? Do I seem so pitiful that I need a stranger to buy me clothes?....
she said maid just then didn't she.
Wait is she... is she treating me like Juila Roberts in pretty woman?
Is "she all that-ing" me?
Is she so rich and powerful she can literally just pick and choose real living models on a whim?
Will she pay me just to wear things she deems cute?
Am I what a rich Japanese girl is after?
Wait did she say no one else better touch me?...

Often Mike had made the joke of seducing some rich foreign girl on the grounds of living a easy life, but for a situation similar to just appear before him? Well the hair stood up on the back of his neck. Despite her pretty smile, her clear voice and the quick confident way she spoke instead of weighing her words. If mike knew better he would have backed away without a word. Leave the eccentric and crazies to the other crazies and eccentrics...but having someone take interest in you probably helps open up and let the guard drop a tad, the resting bitch face had grew back as if that is its natural state but as Tsuru asked more questions a cocky grin formed on Mike's face "If I was scared off before the start... I wouldn't be getting pretty girls numbers would I?... It's not often a girl comes up to me, tells me I'm super ugly before she offers her number and a shopping date."
Mike chuckled a tiny bit looking away to clear his throat into his elbow. With a playful flippant tone that he channeled from the ancient gods of facetiousness.
The sarcasm was dry with this one.
"you and me could be the bestest of friends I'd say, your maids and servants will get so worried and curious that they'll tell your parents that you've met someone. Your phone will blow up with messages and calls wondering who your new fairytale friend could be..."
Getting more dramatic and worried with his little rant before Mike let a sigh loose and a brief laugh, "can you imagine?"
His blue-greenish eyes looked around the hall before falling back onto Tsuru. He wanted to shake her like a rattle to see if all the bits of shit would fly off her like a shrapnel grenade.
----------
Making terrible life choices with yuckeroni yuckeroni 's character.

Last edited:
1567727946465.png1567727940738.png Katsu got out of the train walking beside his mother to the boat.
"I'll be back within the week hopefully."

"I am so proud of you. Go, and come back with good news. Safe travels and good luck. You are destined to do great things for the people in need." She said with a small smile upon her face.

"I will mom." He says as he stops before the pier, turning to face her.

"I am proud and I can't wait for us to celebrate your success. Maybe I can scrounge up enough to afford your favorite dinner and desert"

"Mom you don't have to, I'm just glad you're taking time off work to do this." He said knowing that was something they couldn't really afford.

"I want to Katsu. This is something that deserves to be celebrated." She said as she put her hand on his shoulder.

"Alright fine but nothing expensive." He says, his resistance to the idea breaking under her loving gaze.

She laughed a little at how easily he broke, but she knew he had trouble saying no to her.
"I will see what we can do" She told him firmly, but with a loving smile before wrapping her arms around him in a tight hug.
"Now go before you miss the ride" She joked as she let go.

"Alright alright." He said making his way towards the ship before turning around.
"Goodbye mom."

"Goodbye Katsu, be safe" She said as she watched him leave. She had given up two of her shifts for the day. She couldn't really afford it. But she didn't let him know that. He had always tried to help her as he had grown up and she wanted to see him off for such an important moment. However she couldn't stay any longer, otherwise she would be late for her third shift for the day.

As his mother left Katsu stared at the invitation with a bright and bold 2 emblazoned on it in gold lettering before looking at the dull gray ship, the same color of almost everything he had ever known. The boring gray house, the boring gray clothes, boring gray school for people in the same situation as himself. He was so used to that boring and bland color he didn't even think twice about it. He began heading toward the ship with a stone faced expression, determined to get into that school to escape the hellish situation he and his mother faced every day. The crowded school where everyone was herded from class to class like sheep, each wearing ratty old hand-me-downs just like him. Thankfully his mother went out of her way to buy him some new clothing, though he was sure she overspent on him once again. He sighed before being herded through the ship with the other candidates, stopping at each checkpoint and through every scanner before entering that dull gray room.
His eyes darted all over the place for sensor's and anything like he had seen coming through the corridor. After seeing that there were none he sighed in relief as he made 4 thin daggers on each arm, 8 in total, letting them harder and slide down his sleeves. He coughed loudly so no one would notice the sound of diamonds running across each other, thankfully they were all smooth and nicely slipped into the cuffs at the end of the sleeves. He thankfully made a few modifications so that they would all fit into some threads to keep them from sliding around inside his sleeves.
Once that he had secured himself a way of protecting himself in the worst case scenario he quickly made his way over to where his bag was, looking inside and putting it on. He knew something big was going to happen soon but he didn't bother wondering what it was as he put his bandana on. Out of the corner of his eye he saw some nervous girl... no wait that was a guy. Looked frail and weak, unlikely to be a thread in melee combat. However he knew looks could be deceiving so he didn't rule out that the kid could have some powerful quirk. Once everything was in place he scanned the room for potential threats... and to stare at girls. He quickly shook his head and went over to the timid kid, perhaps he could remove another contestant without having to even bother using his quirk.
"Hey kid, why do you look like you're about to pass out?" He said as he looks down.

Trombone Trombone Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Last edited:
GM POST

Some conversed with friends and strangers about shopping trips or assistance, or readied themselves mentally, others wanted to intimidate or look into their competitions in hopes of improving their own chances despite not knowing what kind of task would be ahead of them. Some others yet took a more practical approach by looking into their bags, finding their contents to present something of a clue. Food wrapped in paper tied with some weak, rough cord that seemed to be about to break at any moment, enough for a couple day's worth of meals by the looks of it, water in two opaque plastic hardened plastic bottles which would last a little longer than that (assuming they were full), 7 meters worth of rope and a black metal and plastic flashlight that were already listed, and in addition to those, a tiny first aid kit with 5 gauze pads and a few adhesize bandages, a stainless steel bowl and a blanket designed for camouflage in forest grounds. Whatever conclusions might've been reached, they would soon find their test in the explanation soon to come. Right on cue, not 10 minutes had passed when the speakers in the various rooms rang like a bell.

Before any voice came though, three perfectly linear and vertical cracks formed in the pillar at the center of the rooms, and a layer of the pillar's surface, specifically the part in between the cracks, moved foward and then split one part to each side, revealing to be none other than an entrance to a see-through elevator that was within the pillar. The candidates looked at one another or tried approaching the elevator to see what it was all about, only to be disappointed that the ceiling and the floor of the elevator were in fact the only non-transperant parts of it.

"Ah, rra , hum..." The voice in the speakers (from the head butler) coughed a couple of times, then cleared its throat. "Ah, that's better. I hope you've all taken the time prepare. If when you step on that elevator you do not have your headbands on, or if you remove them yourselves before the exam is over, you'll be disqualified, so make sure they are on! Moving on from that, the time has come to reveal the details of this, Twin Isle academy's, entrance exam. As you'll soon see, my master has spared no expense in creating the conditions for an outstanding exam. I hope the behavior you display will not be unbecoming of it."

The lights of the room suddenly turned off, leaving only the elevator's own light to illuminate things at all. The door to the entrance then opened again, and one of the crew members came in pushing a service cart with a TV screen on it. They plugged it in, then turned the TV on, and left the room without a word, the entrance once again closing behind them, leaving the tv as the second only source of light in the room. On the screen was displayed a rough sketch of a square prism supported by a set of eight mechanical legs similar to an insect's, which started about 2/3s of the way through and reached past the prim's bottom end. Near the top of the prims was the logo of the Mirai-dash company and points of entry.

"Welcome, aboard the Mirai-Dash's Hydro-Arachnid Transporters, also known as H.A.Ts. They are the 'ships' you are aboard now, and also where your entrance exam will take place. Please direct your attention to the televisions." On the screens, the sketch of the HAT became a 3D model, which spun for a moment and then revealed the insides of the square prisms. The top wasn't odd at all. Maybe not quite what one would expect out of a ship, but rooms and machinery nonetheless. Of course, the elevator was an outlier in all parts of the ship. However, the odd thing about it was what was below the first three floors, a huge complex with an uncanny resemblence to an ant's nest, a collection of bubble-like chambers and a network or twisted, zig-zagging tunnels. The head butler continued. "Your goal in this exam is threefold: Do not be disqualified, and obtain as many headbands as possible while on the 'Arachnid's nest'. Breaking the rules, as spoken or in spirit, is grounds for disqualification. Medical or otherwise biological necessity is also grounds for disqualification. As for the headbands, they count points to rank those that aren't disqualified. The highest ranked will, obviously, be the ones who get to enroll. Now, I'll explain some more of the details of the conditions for your objective."

The image on the screen shifted into several slides of pictures of a tunnel of rock, and chambers covered in trees and everything else you'd expect from a forest, but clearly within the walls of a ship. Even the light above was not the sun, but wholy artificial. An artificial river stream also appeared, followed by a spare few flowers among grass and roots.

"As you can see, this is an entrance exam fitting those who will study on an island from here on out. Survival here is part of the obstacles you must face. You shall be delivered one by one through the elevator and given time to make your way through the forest. Think of it like hide and seek or tag, and the clock is counting. You will spent the entrance exam within the fores and tunnel network, what we call the Arachnid's nest, and you will compete there for the most points. The rules, beyond just the instructions, are as follows: One, you are forbidden from opening any closed entries, unless you've witnessed a fellow candidate be the one to close them. Second, attacking anyone is forbidden until the exam properly starts. This includes before, during and for a while after the descent in the elevators. One the exam starts porperly, naturally quirks and fighting are permissable. However, this exam does not mandate anything like serious injuries. As such, as stated prior, students are responsible for their own harm and that which they cause upon others. Lastly, if you loose your headband, you are not disqualified. Nonetheless, know that your headband is worth more points to yourself than any other." The old man coughed again and the TV turned black. The lights of the room turned back on. "The instructions are given and your exam will soon begin. Fight, compete, outwit, show yourselves worthy. Not all is your ally, but anyone and anything can be. Come to the elevator when your name is called. I wish the best of luck to those among you who are deserving of this opportunity."

From there on out the voice in the speakers changed to a crew member, who after a minute or so began calling each person's name, one by one, letting them into the elevator which would pull them down to a random floor, and then would return back to the lounge room empty and ready to pick up (or down in this case) the next candidate.

Tags: NeonFlow NeonFlow yuckeroni yuckeroni Trombone Trombone Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre HeyItsBanana HeyItsBanana EldridSmith EldridSmith

Alfred Schuster & Kane Katsu

One, two, three, four. For every one step, two seconds have passed, three breaths were made, and four times did his heart beat.

The backpack laid behind Alfred, almost untouched, unmoving, deserted by the user, who with a solemn face kept marching forward with his head down. Some people around him were talking, some scheming with alacrity. Jealousy has taken refuge in him, yes; at the same time, every person's vicissitudes vary: Some ballerinas were born to be ballerinas, there are soldiers who were born artists, and artists born to be soldiers. Alfred was precisely that: a mouse trying to pass as a tiger. Not anymore, he would forfeit. A shadow was cast on Alfred's face, making him stop mid-step from alertness.

"Hey kid, why do you look like you're about to pass out?" Katsu says as he looks down. The boy was giant, his mere gave Alfred some shivers. He had to gulp two times just to get a comprehensive word out of his mouth.

"Ah... No. I just... I just shouldn't be here, that's all." Alfie hesitated for a while, before turning to the giant. "What do you do when you're unsure?" Alfred himself didn't know why he asked that; his tongue sprung to action by itself, expressing velleity that even the boy himself didn't know he possessed.

Mildly caught off guard by the question and how much this guy looked like a girl Katsu answers honestly. "Go with the flow and deal with things as they come."

Gentle nods were the only reaction Alfred gave, still looking down. He returned to his bag and grabbed the headband, but didn't put it on. He gazed into the tall boy's face; just that made him shudder a bit. "Thank you." He took a deep breath. "My name is Alfred, and I shouldn't be here." He wondered how Mike was doing on the other boat. The image of him probably having fun with some girls popped to his head. The corners of his mouth twitched in amusement by the mere thought. "Still. I need to pass that exam. I have made my promises to... somebody."

Rumbling ensued and the familiar voice of the butler filled the hall. Alfred remembered the way the lautitious man spoke of his 'master'. There was something endearing in it, something familiar. He couldn't be too bad of a person if he managed to gather so much respect, if even just from one person. The rules were explained quickly, no time for repeating; they were simple anyway. Once the explanation was finished, Alfred already contrived a plan, a desperate one, but a plan nonetheless.

He lifted the crimson bandana and looked at his newfound acquaintance. He held it like an offering, and his hand shook. "Once we're down, please take it. I'm not asking for anything more than protection. I can even finish dead last, just... please." His voice got tense and even more squeaky than normally as he implored one last time. "I NEED to pass."

"I'll help you if you can help me. Your clothes are from an expensive brand so you're probably loaded, I'm going to need money to send back to my mom. Unlike rich people, we don't have anything nice and fancy. Second I'm going to need to know what your quirk does and I'll think of some way to use it for our advantage."
He says with a stone-like expression.

Ugh, It's money again. It was always money. Friends in the primary school - money, middle school - money. Even now, money was the only trait attracting people to Alfred. Nothing out of ordinary. "My quirk makes things come together." He touched both ends of the bandana, and immediately, they shot towards each other, binding together. "I have money." He said in a monotone. "If we pass I can... " He paused, unable to find the right word. "...Present you with some." At that point, he couldn't look the boy in the eyes. Instead, by lowering his gaze, he took notice of the boy's clothes: low quality, mismatched, out of fashion. He needs the money as much as I need to pass He cleared his throat and looked up again. "Sorry. I hope I can present you with enough to make your mom happy..."

Katsu grins at this extending his hand out for Alfred to shake. "I'm Kane Katsu."
Alfie grabbed it timidly. "Alfred Schuster."

"Alright Alfred, we can turn your quirk into something like a railgun, we're going to need to meet on the first floor and just go straight left once we get off the elevator, we can use it to take our the competition from a distance, and if they get close I'll deal with them. I can make things out of carbon from my skin, namely diamonds, coal, oil, and graphite."

Alfred put on the headband, subconsciously making a bow at the end. Backpack on, he nodded at Katsu. "Of course." He bowed a little. "Please use my quirk as you see fit."

There haven't even been 30 seconds before Katsu's name was read. After hearing the butler speak, Katsu turns to Alfred as he went down the elevator "I'll see you on the first floor, Alfred."

"First floor. Sure."
He forced a gentle smile as he watched Katsu go down the lift and disappear with a quiet buzz of the machinery. Left alone, he started nervously stepping from one leg to the other. This is a bad idea. He thought but brooked it. When the butler read out his name, he felt the hall observe him like a display toy, a porcelain doll. He stepped into the contraption, and before he knew it a pleasant *ding* rung out in his ears. The doors opened slowly, greenery emerging from outside, attacking Alfred's nostrils with a mossy fragrance. The interior was too real to be the inside of a boat: too lively, full of vivacity. He took a step out and froze, observing the beauty surrounding him: It all starts now, on the soft, resplendent grass field.

A joint post with: EldridSmith EldridSmith
Same boat with: Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Mentioned: NeonFlow NeonFlow

Last edited:
[class=Pic1] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Pic2] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Space] White-space:pre; [/class] [class=Modename1] Cursor:pointer; color:gold; [/class] [class=Modename2] Cursor:pointer; color:lightblue; [/class] [class=PC] [/class] [class=NPC] [/class] [class=Quest] background-color:black; color:orange; border:3px solid gold; [/class]

• [div class=PC]
    [div class=Pic1]
    token-kath-png.531412
    [/div] [div class=Space][div class=Modename1]Katharine-Corula Zweihild Von Kleinerheld[/div] ~Metric: Density~[/div]

properly-dressed-jack-medium-mentionlist-fatestuffprotect-at-all-coast_b29cd2_6361555-1-jpg.621252
    Dear diary which I don't have, today I met a sexual predator. He showed up out of nowhere in my entrance exam and started asking me favors while putting his skinny, ribby chest on full premium HD display. Naturally, as one does, I immediately pummeled him into the ground and was received with great praise because as it turns out, he was a major villain all along called the "Nudist". I didn't even have to attend the highschool and became a hero on the spot, fulfilling my greatest objective, and am now celebrated as the youngest person ever to become a hero!

Well, of course that didn't actually happen, but as I rubbed my forehead I quite wished I could at least do something about that exhibitionist. In front of all these people too! What if they thought we were related or something? What a disgrace, what shame upon my name. However, making enemies right now, when I didn't know a thing about them, wasn't the best option. Maybe I could earn a favor with him or something. Either way, if I didn't help, someone else here probably would, after all, we were all here to be heroes. So, only question that remained was how useful this guy could prove to be concerning improving my chances in the exam. I gave him a neck tilt and a stare.

"I may want to become a hero but... I don't do favors for free. You can always pay me back after passing the entrance exam though. I won't make any demands. You find what's worth helping you. Who knows, maybe these backpacks are intrinsic to getting through this exam. Just...perhaps." I winked. "So, Caulis, what is your quirk, I wonder?"

...​

What the... what kind of quirk, in this kind of test? Forget useful, this guy was going to become extra weight in a day! Dammit, if I helped him now and he started clinging to me, I could forget about becoming a hero, even passing this exam would be a miracle.

"Ah, is that so, is that so. You don't need to demonstrate anything, I get it. I..." Now that I thought about it, was there a way to even convey to him that I didn't want to help him without jeopardizing my repute here? Not that I cared much for it, but I didn't want to become hated before I even got a chance to prove myself. If I became everyone's target that would be a big problem. I looked around the room, and pointed in the direction with the most yet unopened bags. "Ah, aaah, I think I spotted a name like that over there. Maybe I'm misremembering though. I think the people over by those bags should help you find your name, I mean they are right next to them after all, so they may have spotted your name among them."

Thankfuly, the guy took my words at face value and departed to where I pointed him. I sighed, overwhelmed with relief at the situation that had just been aborted, as if difusing a bomb. A time bomb in particular, as not long after that began the explanation about our entrance exam. The...wording used for it was curious to say the least, but the overall idea was simple enough: We were going to steal from each other, be it headbands or rations. Otherwise, you wouldn't make it to the end. Put that way, it sounded more villanous than heroic, but the world of heroes was one full of competition. That's why... No. I shook my head and clearedmy thoughts.

A more important question right now, which I had to consider while I waited for my name to be called, was how to make use of my quirk to my advantage in this kind of exam. I felt a little bad for berating that boy earlier (not nearly enough to excuse the exhibitionism though), even if only mentally. It didn't appear as though there would be much that was viable to use my quirk on. Ambushes, sneaking, resourcefulness. Those would have to be my trump cards. Improvise, adapt, overcome, and be home in time for dinner.

Finally my name was called upon and I went to the elevator. I had held back on actually using my quirk in the room, as I didn't want to reveal the condition for activating it in front of a bunch of strangers. The less they knew for now, the better. Not everyone was going to be like that actual ball of sunshine, some would actually pose of a threat to me. In fact, I should assume all others might.

I lowered myself into a sprinting position, and took off running the moment the elevator doors opened again. I ran as fast as I could, and through as narrow paths as I could to take advantage of my small body. Once there, I hid amongside the bushes after checking if anyone else was around that I could perceive, and unzipped my bag. I pulled out my flashlight...and bit it.

Interacting with: HeyItsBanana HeyItsBanana
    Might Also Want to Read: N/A

[/div]

Kyosuke Nishimura

A day of great change and opportunity has shine over the young future heir to the Nishimura hospital management, Kyosuke Nishimura. A young boy who dreams to be more than a manager of huge successful business. This day was not like any other days of his boring life within the confined walls of his own room. Today, he steps out into the outside world as his first baby steps into becoming a Pro Hero! The young boy was punctual and properly prepared for the occasion despite being it only the entrance exam. His only female personal assistant whom he calls "Mrs. Maya" assisted his preparations. He had eaten his traditional Japanese breakfast booted with the freshest ingredients to help him boost his energy and dressed onto his smart casual clothing style of white button up shirt complete with red tie and grey vest. Complete with his pair of flexible slacks and rubber black shoes. Without much to say off he went to the entrance exam.

Just like the rest. He too had his reasons to enroll such a prestigious school. As Kyosuke looks out the tinted window of his family's large black SUV. He watched the passing blurred trees and faded passerby on the sidewalk while his mind organizes his thoughts to collect his appropriate response on the later situations. He hasn't spoke a word since he got outside of his own home for years. Inside the large vehicle. His personal assistant, Maya. A tall long black haired woman with an attractive face and pale skin, blue sharp eyes and a smug look on her smile. Have noticed his uncommon behavior.

"Are you nervous, Sir?" She asked sincerely to break the boy's silence. She knows his timid nature but she can tell that there is something else running into the boy's mind. The boy remains unfazed by the woman's question as he didn't even bother to look at her and just ignored her question. The woman was not surprised however. She went for another approach to the snobbish boy.

"I'm sorry, if your Mother couldn't be with you today. She told me she did not have the time to join you today, Master." With soft hush of her voice. The woman caught the boy's attention as his head slowly turned to her and away from the window. Kyosuke seems to be feeling lonely more than ever. Despite his time inside his own home. Kyosuke had never felt so alone without his parents at least seeing him attend his dream school. Even if it just had to be his mother only, who saw his dream and gave support to do so but she failed to show up as she left early before him to work. He would even stand his father's ranting if he had to, seeing that the money he gave his son to a Pro Hero school that he is confident that his own son wouldn't pass was just one big bad choice for him and his money. To him, these are one of his most loneliest moments. Luckily for him his assistant drag his mind to what is more important at the occurring moment.

"Master, do not think that your parents hate you. They love you so much. Even though your father does not understand it." She continued. Kyosuke couldn't help but sigh at her PA as he returned to looking out the window as the rushing wind blows by and the car's engine drowns his distractions.

"I guess... I promise that i will make this count." Kyosuke sighed under his breath. Upon arriving to to his drop zone. Kyosuke hopped down the SUV before looking back to his PA, whom was sitting in the car. He gave them a small wave of goodbye before the driver on the driver's seat took off. Kyosuke watched the van disappear from his view before he pulled out the school's letter from his breast pocket. He read it slowly before walking further into the docks.

Today's the day he goes out on his own adventure. The sun's ever burning light stings his soft pale white skin and the fresh smell of seawater invaded his nose as he marched closer into the docks on his own. He passed the security with no problem at all, although he was given a funny look by the security guard due to his small height and child like face. The outside world has a bit of an overwhelming atmosphere into it. It's bustling noises of future students and the ocean wind howling into his ears made Kyosuke feel unsettled about his choice stepping outside his concrete walls of comfort. The boy's ever blank face stood out among the crowd other than his height. Kyosuke is preventing any forms of emotions leaking away from his face. Mentally speaking, Kyosuke was starting feel uncomfortable as the rising number of candidate students began flooding the docks. Being there extra early made him think to himself that he maybe showing off too quick. He estimates the ship's arrival to be 10 minutes early only to find that he miscalculated that it arrived on time instead of his rough estimations. No issue here of course. Kyosuke barely knew anyone and he was just following along the flow of students and ongoing situations around hi. Navigating his way across the docks. He soon finds the towering expected ships, sailing into the horizon. An unbelievable sight to behold as these ships were massive. Kyosuke can almost hear the sound of the ships Keel and bow splitting the ocean's surface like a scalpel on skin. Foghorn's threw the young boy off guard as he expressed a bit of shock on his face hearing so.

The booming foghorns introduced the ship's mighty presence as well a man of a high calling as well. Sankaku Shitsuji, the man whom will be catering students like him for the rest of the event. Kyosuke finds the man's words straight forward and honest. Enrolling in Hero schools are never just a walk in the park, especially this one. It gave Kyosuke a bit of a doubt on himself if he really is prepared for this day. He hardly went outside to witness the reality of the world around and the fact that he is all book smart with no hint of physical exercise found in his body. The frail looking boy who looks like somebody's little brother lost in the sea pf students. He looked down at the ground with complete silence. Remembering why he was here in the first place. At this moment, the honest truth was out and there is no better time to make choices than now.

"I'm i really ready for this?" He mumbled to himself.

"Have i made a foolish mistake? No! I have prepared myself for this for so long! Maybe... Father's speculations were correct?" An intrapersonal argument had broken out with himself as he mumbles his own doubts and reasons. At the public eye, it seems that he looked like as if he was talking to someone over a phone except there was no phone on his hand or ear. The rest of his mumbles were inaudible as he decreases volume in order to avoid getting the unwanted attetion he dragged to himself.

"...No, I have to do it. I have made a promise!" With these self convincing line. Kyosuke looked forward ahead to the ships, clenching his left hand into a fist. Kyosuke marched forward towards the ships. The blinding sun and the breezy ocean wind greets hind warmly once more. He often finds himself arguing with his own thought only to agree again later with himself. For the rest of the trip. Kyosuke was hardly seen in the crowd. His last public appearance at the time of day is where he picked up his belongings and his green headband.

Moments later...

The boy was hardly seen from the ship's public areas. This is because Kyosuke spent his time in a few areas in long periods of time. One of these areas being in the ship's less populated halls and public restroom stalls. The only time he was seen in public is above the decks where he fetches himself asome of that salty ocean breeze. Engaging in a intrapersonal conversation with himself, one can tell as he looks out into the ocean's distant horizon with his unblinking eyes and blank expression.

A few minutes later. All assigned students on the ship were called and gathered in one area. At this moment, it was now time to show the superiors what the new line of future heroes can show to them. Kyosuke was one of the few late arrivals to the announcement yet he was not too late to hear the instructional mechanics of today's exciting exam. Faces around him had two expressions. Some were excited and some had doubts to their choices. Kyosuke was one of the worried. The way annoucer from before had said, their skills will be tested. The Process of elimination begins only the best can come out on top. This is what Kyosuke was trying to prepare himself to. At this moment of his life. He gets to unleash his untapped talent to the world. He felt free yet worried, after all. A competition to the top was his biggest worry. How will he make it out alive? Can he at least make to the top ten? Is he really qualified for the test? Many, many doubts had flooded his mind once more but luckily enough for Kyosuke. The Announcement speakers drowned the whispering doubts.

"Grab as many headbands as possible? This could be harder than i expected..." Kyosuke mumbled to himself as he clenches his hand to his lips, covering his mouth and muffling his voice. Kyosuke's heart began racing upon hearing these instructions, rules and mechanics. There was not enough prep time for young Kyosuke and surely enough it is going to be a stampede upon the start of the exam. He remained calm and tried to come up with a safe plan of taking on this exam, alone. It has never once crossed his mind to actually talk to people around him. Thanks to his lonely environment life. It was a challenge for the boy to prepare himself. He was confident of his ability to pass as he had already been assessing himself during the past few minutes since he got into the ship. He kept his chest up and puffed and his hands clenched. Kyosuke was looking pretty confident.

"You can do this, Kyosuke. I believe in me." He said humble and low. Exercising a few deep breaths. The boy's crimson red eyes began to scroll across the battalion load of students preparing themselves for the same event. Any character that collides the boy's eye contact won't be forgetting his innocent look yet evil crimson red eyes glinting back at them, even if it's a glance. This time, Kyosuke will know what the world of heroes and villains will be all about. Now all that Kyosuke will have to do is wait for his name to called upon.

Last edited:
1567976213717.png 1567976559681.png The elevator soon dinged as he stepped out onto the first floor. Lucky me. He thought to himself as he took a sharp left and got to the edge of the ship. He located the tallest tree he could find and pulled out two daggers from his sleeves, stabbing them into the tree climbing his way up to the top. He soon began making a long, thin and narrow pipe with his steady hands, putting two sights on both ends and making sure it was straight before putting on an optical sight with graphite demarcating the different notches on the end of the "barrel". He soon saw Alfred coming his way. "Up here!" He said, just loud enough for Alfred to hear.

Once Alfred left the elevator, his eyes involuntarily squinted from the light: artificial or not, the brightness in the hall above couldn't compare to the life-like atmosphere of the grove. His legs led him to the left, in pursue of the red-haired boy. Apathetic would be a good word to describe his stride. Pretty ironic that the feeling would set in just now, as he marveled at the intricacies of the exam site, unbothered by the situation. Not that he was confident, he just didn't care whether he would lose or win, and the conversation with Katsu only made it worse. He probably thinks I'm weird. Wouldn't be surprised if he just ambushes me and takes my points. He stopped looking, his gaze set at nothing in particular, blurred into a general green blob. He's too cool for somebody like me. Even if I'm walking into a trap, I should at least walk into it confidently... I did promise him my headband A voice came from above, hiding in the canopy, the silhouette almost unseen. Alfred looked around, and after making sure nobody was watching, nodded, and began climbing. His arms moved fast, connecting legs to the bark and, little by little, allowing him to make his way up the tree; it was a clumsy display nonetheless. A bit fatigued, he sat on a branch near Katsu. "This is the canon?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah, will it work?" He says holding out a few pellets made of diamond that fit perfectly inside the tube.

Alfred glanced the contraption thoroughly, measuring it with both his eyes and his arms. He took into account the gravity, his quirk strength, his own tiredness, the weight of the pellets. Breath held, all of his movements stopped as he waited for a breeze; nothing came. "Yes." He finally muttered. "Won't travel crazy distances but it's certainly has a longer range than anybody would expect." He hesitated for a moment. "I will get exhausted pretty quickly..." His hands fidgeted in embarrassment. "So... we should conserve our shots."

"That's fine, we're going to be lasting a few days at the very least. How many shots do you think you can do a day?" He says as he cuts away a few branches and moves them around, pinning them against branches with thin diamonds. The entire thing looked close to natural and made their space to move around larger while providing better coverage.

"Twenty... Possibly." A gross overestimation on Alfie's part, but a deliberate one. He took a step in Katsu's direction. "As I promised. Please take it." A small bow, not of courtesy, but of submission. Alfred closed his eyes and waited for the boy to take his headband.

That moment never came as he was working on finishing up the shelter around them. Why would I take my partner's headband anyway? He thought before saying: "Eh? Nah, you keep it. I'll just take the bandana from our first victim. Since you're a non-combatant for the most part I'll take 3 out of every 4 bandana's we get since I'll probably have to deal with several people in melee, but we'll divvy them up at the end based on who did the most work. How's your aim by the way?"

"Oh... Thank you." He nodded again, making it a reoccurring theme for this day. "I never did... that with my quirk. So I'm not sure." His eyes wandered to the diamond pellets once more. The way the spheres shimmered and glittered in the light, refracting it into a rainbow hue, the way they were just so casually laying down on a branch in the forest. It was like something out of a painting: a picturesque worthy of eternalizing. He couldn't bring himself to look away.

"Alright then I guess I'll aim it then." He says putting the last branch in place before getting up and pulling another knife out of his sleeve and handing it to Alfred. "Use this for self defense if you have to, hopefully you won't while I'm here but it's better to be safe than sorry. If anything you can use it as a tool." The knife was crystal clear, you could only see the edges due to the light refracting through it, but for the most part it was invisible. Unlike Alfred Katsu was only thinking of how to deal with the task at hand, what quirks they would face, and running several scenarios through his head and trying to come up with ways to counter them.

Alfred jittered at the cold touch of the knife's handle. His hands held it as delicately as they could, but his whole body kept screaming at him to drop it. It was sharp enough to kill a person, Alfie could feel it just by looking at it, and yet, it was also art, as the edges would only appear if one held it in a proper manner. Even then, the intricacies of its structure would leave Alfie in awe. Ultimately, the knife slid out of his hand gently, as he placed it on a branch. "I will use it as a tool, I don't want to hurt anybody." Or myself. He added in his thoughts.

"If you're not willing to hurt anyone then I can tell you right now you're going to have trouble with working as a hero. Even support heroes need to know how to defend themselves against villains." Katsu said, displaying all the knives hidden up his sleeves. "You should always be prepared for the worst situation and be ready to defend yourself." He says before sitting down and hiding his weapons away again. "Damn shame you aren't a girl with that face of yours." He joked as he slowly produced long thin needles of diamond with his arms, legs, back, and chest. He crystallized the bandana on his head in such a way he would have to be beheaded for the bandana to be removed.

Alfred brooked the onslaught of patronizing comments with a slouched back and a let-down sigh. It took him a while; a while to think about his ideals. A knife is a neutral item, it all depends on who holds it. It can be a tool of justice or an instrument of murder. It can also assist in making a delicious meal. Alfred took the knife with trembling hands and hid it in his pocket. He was but a cook on a war: diligent with the tool, yet untrained with it as a weapon. Katsu's last remark made him shudder with a mix of surprise and... mostly surprise. I hope he's not a predator... He let the silence linger, as they both waited for the exam to start properly.

Joint post with: Trombone Trombone
Same boat with: Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Mentioned: N/A

Last edited:

ツール 金属
1565402025994-png.613333

"You think I'm pretty? That's so sweet of you, hehe, thank you! Oh, I don't think you're super ugly, just your clothes, maybe like a really nice suit or some Harajuku streetwear will make you look better. Anyways, let me help you during the exam, okay? Wouldn't it be nice to be classmates? I would like it very much, so let's do our best, Mike!" Tsuru rocks on her heels, she's bubbling with excitement, which can also be seen through her alacritous response. She can already imagine the rest of her high school career with this comical teen. Lavishing him in all types of luxuries he possibly could never afford, brushing his hair, embellishing him with all types of accessories and apparel. Oh, she couldn't wait to get this exam over with. She hums in anticipation, nodding her head in response to them being best friends. Despite her being quite the social butterfly, she couldn't remember a time where somebody would acknowledge her infatuation like he was. Probably, the only ones who would have were the maid, her father, and the various support lackeys she had acquainted through Mr. Kinzoku. "You're very nice, I really can imagine it! My maid said I could meet someone nice, and daddy doesn't care, so it's okay! You should meet them sometime, they would like you!"

She goes to grab his hand, the bracelets that littered her arm clanking boisterously. Whether he liked it or not, Tsuru was going to help him pass this exam. She had no idea what detailed the upcoming test, but through the power of love, she would ensure it. In her head, it really did sound as if it were a fairytale. Assisting her could-be soulmate through the many trials and tribulations that would come to be. A dream come true! Her ideal future would have to wait, however, as the speakers above blared. It was the butler's voice again. "Oh, it's the Mr. Shitsuji man! I'm gonna ask my dad to get me someone like that, wouldn't that be nice? Having someone like him following you around? Since we're best friends now, you could do that for me!" She says as she shakes Mike lightly, barely listening to what was being said over the intercom. Hell, she hadn't even noticed the room shift to reveal the elevator, Rururu had been so focused on her new friend.

Her attention finally switches over to the monitor when the lights are turned off, a little shocked at the sudden change. "Oh!" She exclaims. Upon seeing the 3D model of the H.A.T., she was enamored. Technology, wasn't it beautiful? She could already imagine the hard work that was put into building and designing something as large scale as this 'ship.' "Wow!! Isn't that amazing, Mike? I wonder who worked on it!"

Once all the rules had been gone over, Tsuru was ready to go, she really couldn't wait to get this exam over with. There was so much to be said with Mike, but there just wasn't enough time. "I hope we'll be able to help each other, I want to see you again! I'll look for you, okay? So don't get lost, or worse, hurt, alright? I won't forgive you if you do." With that, her name was called, and she waves goodbye, skipping over to the elevator with her things. "Bye Mike! See you later!"

divider-clipart-heart-19.png

Pursing her lips as she gets off, she raises a brow at the artificial setting. It certainly seemed real enough. The grass had that nice crunchy sound when she moved, so that was nice. "Ahhh, where should I go?" Tsuru asks herself, as she walks off into a random direction. "I hope I can find him... What if he fails without my help? Hmmm.. That would suck."

I'm nice? Ah, maybe sarcasm doesn't pick up well with other cultures...
Mike's face winced a tad as the girl dragged him along speaking casually of introducing him to maids and fathers...
Mike answered Tsuru's excited remarks and questions with the same sort of answer each time in a tone that was casual and monotone.
"uh yea I guess?"
"Dunno"
"ah. I heard the person who designed this ship is Miss Biznus, first name Noneya"

It was safe to say Tsuru was the most up front and bubby girl Mike had ever met. She was scary, not a dangerous killer scary, but... The sort of terrifying you notice when someone has been following and watching the entire time you have been lazily walking the isles in a grocery store. Or when you sit on a toilet seat and it's warm and wet.

Mike would put money on Tsuru being the sort to name and create people she knows in video games to control them. Delete ladders and doors in the game when the real life version of the person annoys them.
As Tsuru warned Mike about being hurt or lost the boy nodded in half hearted agreement and waved happily as the girl said her goodbyes. The time alone was a blessing which helped get him back into his usual state...
-----------

When Mike’s name was called he moved to the elevator and began to quietly stress each potential thing that could happen.

There’s no way everyone is waiting to pounce and string just me up. My hands should be able to get me through this... I’ll need to be quick and brutal. Make a loud show of ruining someone’s dream to put it in anyone’s mind who hears it...
“Don’t fuck with that demon hand guy, he’ll take your headband and your shoes. Hell he stripped one guy of everything for talking back”

Mike wondered if that was what prison was like. Intimidate anyone and everyone into never trying something with you. If someone beats me? break them.
If someone steals from me? Take everything from them.
Some one makes you feel small? Attempts to ruin your dream and take your one chance of being someone who matters?
Turn them into nothing.

It was a tense elevator ride. When he reached his floor it was somewhat surprising to see three guys staring each other down, shouting about who was going to win... the tall one sparked with electricity zapping about his palms to his elbows in a showy display.

The shortest one had fire bursting from his back in the shape of wings, I’m sure mike wasn’t the only one wondering if he could fly. It was the one about Mike’s height that made him curious. He smiled like a drug addict buying his fix, both hands in the pockets of his jumper as if to whip out a gun once the starting noise sounded. The would be shooter shifted his eyes between fire kid and lightning guy but as Mike approached making the stand off a square instead of a triangle. The shifty kid lost his smile.

“No, no, no, no, no... this is all wrong!"
Mike couldn’t help but chuckle as the the two jerks started describing all they would do to each other when the buzzer sounds.

Mike pointed at the kid who looked shifty.
“alright what do you do? I’ll show you mine if you show me yours”
“I don’t feel pain” the shifty kid answered as if waiting for the question
“Oh that’s funny.. I’m the same”
“Bullshit! Don’t you lie to me don’t you lie!!” The shifty kid got into Mikes face who lost his smile to glare back with as soulless a look one could adopt.
The shifty kid made a grr noise saying "ill find you... and youll be sleeping"
before storming off, leaving the fire and lightning jerks to argue amongst themselves. Mike decided then he probably wouldn't sleep.

As the two jerks bragged and shouted Mike snapped his fingers asking “so is this like a special one on one duel? Do I have to fight the winner? I’ll watch your bags while you to..”
Mike made a gesture of shadow boxing “Go at it”
“Yea sounds good, I don’t wanna burn my stuff while going all out. Only have like one days worth of food” the fire jerk stated tossing his bag towards Mike. A somewhat bewildered Mike mind you, one who couldn’t believe the blind trust or stupidity of this hot head.

Why mention we have shit all then give me your bag!!? When this buzzer sounds you two are done for
Mike smiled and gave a thumbs up.
The electric jerk seemed smarter though, wearing his bag on his back instead of giving it to the helpful stranger. “I don’t wanna burn your stuff give it to the next in line to watch”
“Who says you’ll beat me TO burn my stuff?”

When the buzzer finally sounded off the short kid burst into flames running at the tall boy with thunder. Mike put his bag on the ground and tied straps together in a knot so he could wear both bags on a shoulder each.

Then as the two idiots fought Mike readied two seeds in his palms. Crushing them caused his arms to seemingly be replaced with long shadow like limbs.
The demon hand could fit the short fireball of a kid in it to well, Mike was careful not to crush him as he grabbed and pushed him into the ground, his left hand swung at the tall boy who shot lightning This traveled up the demon arm sending a tingle but ultimately was not effective. What was effective however was a fist the size of a torso punching you to the floor.

Perhaps if he didn't waste his juice showing off and fighting the small guy, he wouldn't be getting mugged right now.
Mike let his left demon hand dissappear so he could retrieve the first headband off the tall boy. The fire kid shouted insults and swears the entire time. Luckily the heat didn't hurt the big black hand and making a fist deprived the boy of oxygen. No air means no fire. Mike took the slightly charred headband off the boy and attempted some light CPR with his foot to make sure the boy was breathing still.
When he was sure both were alive but subdued he released the other demon hand and began rummaging through the tall boys bag for rations. He then took the boys shoes and threw each one in a opposite direction. Before quickly making his way to a secure spot. One where he could view everything, hopefully while hidden or not in plain sight. With a wall behind him. Someone sneaking up on you is the worst. It was hard to find this sweet spot. But Mike carefully stalked about putting all of his shady skills to action. It's easier to be sneaky in a urban setting....

Three headbands, three supplies of rations... All that's needed now is to be scare or scary. Fight who approaches and slingshot seeds to scare away threats...
Mike could stay up for days if need be. It wasn't comfortable or enjoyable but easily doable.

ha, not comfortable or enjoyable, but doable.
Me when I'm drunk. Mike smirked at his own joke.

Mike opened no doors but eventually got set up close to a door next to some bushes and trees. It was a good three minutes before Mike got bored. Odd being bored in a tense situation. Like waiting for the worst thing to happen... potentially it's already been a easy win from a easy start...
Mike spied a girl tackle a boy, snatch his headband and bag before landing a solid kick in his side and running off.
"Fucking hell..."
The boy breathed thanking someone who didn't exsist that it wasn't HIM who had been caught while running. That shit sucks.

Alfred Schuster and Kane Katsu

The head of blonde hair bobbed back and forth in a monotonous motion akin to that of a broken metronome. It was all but a regular rhythm, as the movement, instead of measuring the song's meter, displayed Alfred's tiredness, accompanied by the half-shut eyes and scarce yawns. It turns out the forest, although a beautiful and refreshing sight to behold, with time began its slow descent into an emerald humdrum, making even the most intricate and awestrucking landscapes a picturesque painting that lulls you to sleep. Especially with no way to tell the time, minutes seemed like hours, and hours turned to minutes; although usually, it was the first scenario. In that dreadfully stretched by the human perception period, Katsu and Alfie did a couple of things, but not enough to fill in the gaps of nothing but gentle air breezes. The first thing: They did manage to steal the headbands of a couple of participants; some never knew what hit them, only stopping for a second as they heard the fast approaching whistle of the ammunition; others were more careful, even dodging a couple of bullets before ultimately failing to locate the boy's bastion. They also ate. The food provided in the backpacks wasn't of the best quality and certainly wasn't fit for Alfie's trained and genteel palate. It served its job nonetheless. There are also things all people must do, but not all people want to do them in the presence of others; that is a story for another day. Yet, they both sat next to each other, waiting for more participants to get stranded into their little lair. Alfred felt the fatigue; it weighed down on his muscles and heart, all from about ten shots.

"You look tired, is everything alright?" Katsu asks upon looking over at Alfred and noticing him nodding off while he munched on a sandwich. He'd been using his quirk non-stop to make a pile of bullets, needle-thin darts, spears, and poles that could be used to assail people from below and it made him really hungry. Thankfully the few they knocked out earlier had enough food to sustain him for a few days even if he used his quirk non-stop. While the few they had knocked out were out Katsu would carry to different spots on the floor and bind them with thin diamond and their own clothing, while it wasn't very nice of him he really didn't have much of a choice. He NEEDED to pass this. He knew people were watching so he was careful to not take any liberties with the one girl while he moved her around, he left her clothes on and took another guy's clothing to bind her. However at this point he was concerned with his partner, he looked like he was about to pass out.

Katsu's voice pulled him out of the sleepy haze. "I'm fine." Admitting to fatigue from just a couple of shots would be too pathetic for him to handle, but having understood the blatancy of the lie, he continued. "I'm just a bit sleepy from the jet lag." The headbands came to mind. Those people could return here for revenge at any time. He would rather move every time they got a point, but... he couldn't just say that. Who was he to tell Katsu, who was clearly smarter, stronger, and more versed in his quirk, what to do in this situation? Just stay quiet and do what he says. He nodded to himself. He is the Hero here.

Katsu raised his eyebrow at this, he wasn't sure at first but now he was pretty sure Alfred couldn't do as many shots as he had originally said he could. "Look I may just be paranoid but Hero's, and heck even villains have to be able to trust their partner. So if something is wrong, speak up about it, because I don't want to depend on you to do something you aren't able to because you said you could but you can't." Katsu says with a stern tone. His future was on the line here and he wouldn't let ANYONE screw it up for him.

Alfred shuddered, moving an inch away from the oppressor, jittering once.
"I-I can do it." Alfred the liar stuttered the lie out. "Everything is f-fine." He tried putting resolve on his face, but couldn't even look at Katsu to show off his deception. Instead, he glanced the path of shrubbery below them. His heart skipped a bit as he noticed a person: a crimson red bandana on his forehead. He pointed down and stood up, trying to make the least amount of sound as he tiptoed to the catapult.

Katsu nods looking down, noticing another person he grabs a handful of diamond darts and hurls them down at the person below. Thankfully they would only hurt like hell when they struck. Since they were so light they wouldn't be lethal, however, it should be enough to dissuade them from attacking them for them to pop another shot off on them with the makeshift gun. If all else failed he could use some of the needle-like spears but he was saving those for more precise shots.
We should move spots after we take care of this guy, we've been here too long and the people we took care of earlier might come back.

Alfred quickly took a diamond ball in hand and fired it off. He was getting pretty good at aiming from this exercise alone, but as soon as he let go of his quirk, his arm cramped making him stoop for just a second. Tears rolled in his eyes, as he clutched at his contracted muscle. Katsu was busy with the enemy.
He didn't notice, he couldn't have. Alfred reassured himself as the pain slowly went away. The hit was marked by a stifled *bonk*. The enemy was already laying down, possibly unconscious from the diamond onslaught he experienced; probably couldn't even see where it was coming from. Alfie cringed at his state and sat down again, massaging his arm. Please let it be over for today... please, please, please I'm done. I want out. His breathing hastened and he covered his eyes. Katsu will take some time to take this guy away... Another 30 minutes of rest.

Katsu turned around to grab all their ammunition and piled up weapons to see Alfred clutching his arm.
"I knew it..." He said before sighing. "We'll talk about this while we're moving, right now stuff everything you'll need in your backpack. We need to move, we've been here too long." Katsu says as he sticks all the darts and bullets in his bag before sliding the long barrel and spears under his straps and climbing his way down, leaving Alfred to carry the food which was the lighter of the loads. He climbed down and grabbed the bandana, keeping his foot on the person's chest as he waited for Alfred to get down.

The blonde boy sighed and plopped onto the branch under Katsu's scornful eye. His heartbeat, body, and ache, all became dejected as if his mind was thrust into a whole different place. He entered a haze, his feelings stifled under a heavy blanket of indifference as he gathered the backpacks.
Why am I here? A deadweight nobody wants; always was one. I can't just lie: pretend my way out of this exam, pretend all the way to graduation. Will I also pretend during my job? He took a deep breath, and the image of a brown-haired boy came to mind. Is it the same for you, Mike? It must be so easy being strong. It must come as a breeze when you're cool. The tree tilted a bit to the right under the weight of another person. Alfred looked up, expecting Katsu, but expectations aren't always met. A young girl, her dark, glabrous skin contrasted with the dancing leaves, and as the light forced its way down through the canopy, it found her hair, black and curly, and nested within it, illuminating it from behind and above. She smiled and pointed at Alfie, her fingers had thick callouses covering the tips. "I'll be taking those." Her amber eyes waited patiently over the bags. "Katsu! Help!" Alfred squirmed and took a step back before realizing that would be his last. The tree ended, leaving around three meters of space between Alfie and the attacker. No way to back down, only a painful fall. They both trembled, one with fear, the other with excitement. I just need to buy time for Katsu to come. He swelled up with tears, clouding the perception. Please don't hurt me.

Katsu's foot sank into a thick sludge as his catch turned into a sticky green muck.
"Shit." He says as he slashes at the sludge with his knives. "ALFRED, PUSH THEM OFF THE TREE, IM BUSY AT THE MOMENT." He says as he begins fighting the mass of slime.

Joint post with: EldridSmith EldridSmith

Last edited:
GM POST

A shadowy figure lurked among the trees, emitting only occasional distorted noises. Rumors of it were already spreading among the candidates, a shadow that moved in the forest, swallowed up students and left them knocked out on the floor or at the very least escaped with their headbands. It was a mysterious thing, certainly enough to generate a few rumors that would be exagerated over and over, but it was also rather clear that it was someone's quirk. Was this perhaps some additional obstacle set by the teachers, or was it just another candidate's quirk? Some investigated, but so far it seemed too much work for too little benefit. Nonetheless, they remained vigilant.

The exam had been going unbelievably well for Kuu so far. Turns out that, as soon as "night" falls, a big black cube blends in very well in a deep forest. They didn't even need to move from their current floor yet, ambushes were enough to gather a number of headbands when no one could properly react to you being there. Choosing your targets well was also a factor: people who'd already gathered headbands but were reliant on their senses to fight.

Nearby rustling noises caused Kuu to ready their stance for an incoming attack of some manner. However, whichever side they looked, there was nothing. No sign of movement. They could check the plants, but doing so could be a trap. Staying wasn't a bright idea either, even for someone inside a dark cube. Baiting them by attempting to escape would be a much better option.

Something suddenly penetrated into their quirk's cube, and before they even had time to react they felt a sharp pain as something smashed into their arm, throwing them to the side. On cue, something jumped them from the bushes, and something else that looked just like it. Kuu realized now that they were caught they wouldn't be able to simply get these off. Urgh. What were these things? They were large and felt like carpets rubbing on them. They smelled weird, dirty, smelly. Like a dog.

Well, whoever they were, playing dead shook them off. Probably not very intelligent. But it had something to do with a candidate for sure: they took Kuu's headbands after all.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

As Tsuru travelled through the woods, still in search of Mike, a howl echoed through the chamber she was in. Trees and bushes rustled in her vicinity, and all of the sudden someone lept in front of her. They were as tall and wide as some body builder, though the clothes they were wearing could barely keep themselves together now, in facts the sleeves were already history. They towered over Tsuru with an intimidating combination of sharp canines, raging eyes and an "X" scar across their face. They stared at Tsuru dead in the eye and growled, opening their maw while making effort at something in their body. This revealed to be the usage of their quirk: Their fur began to sharpen and turn metallic and pointy, tiny spikes. Like a werewolf was wearing a metal porcupine.

60657709_2313201408892417_4148309708781740246_n.jpg

There werewolf-pine sniffed the air a bit, then growled some more. Another left the bushes behind Tsuru, but this one was not so much a werewolf as a full blown wolf, wearing a shirt that what was left of some underpants. The wolf just growled at Tsuru, and the werewolf howled before charging at her, aiming to cut her with their claws.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

Lupine eyes glinted in the darkness just as Mike thought himself safe. A werewolf lept from a tree, landing besides Mike, and some kind of electrical spark moving from his feet as they hit the ground, up his legs and onto his palms, where it condensated into some form of aura. Two more of his kind appeared, growling in unison, and soon four wolves, one with six paws and another whose skin seemed like magma and incinerated plants it touched into dust. The rest had yet to show their quirks, but all they all wore this ripped clothing of sorts.

By this point, the wolf-like creatures were already all around Mike. The door near Mike suddenly grew these large furry arms and attempted to grab Mike by the neck, while the wolves and werewolves watched intently and simply continued to growl.

Tags: NeonFlow NeonFlow yuckeroni yuckeroni Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff

The feeling of being watched... Not that someone got pleasure from spying on Mike, he wasn't dancing or wearing anything sexy. It would be safe to assume he was the potential prey perplexing pitiful predator packs.
A group of furries, Mike may have said if he wasn't outnumbered... Though the surprise attack failed it soon became obvious to all about. The teams were picked quickly...
Furs vs skins. Skin singular really. As Mike tried to find a space to back into he heard a growl, the whoosh of air swept over Mike as a large hairy claw like hands narrowly missed the grasp.
Mike had to duck and spin before taking some desperate steps to attempt facing the group.

The furry fighters had the advantage, Mike was frantically trying to land on a decision. Fight or run? No one was actively out to murder anyone else right?
Reasonable thinking went up in smoke as young master Ceed noticed the ominous glow of walking heat.
There was a burning sort, like a lava creature in the same vague shape as the others. The sort of thing one might imagine in a anime or game... A demonic creature burning anything in its grasp...

A cold sweat began to form on Mike as he glanced at those burning hands. The scars from burning quirks still visible on his back felt as if this foe of fire had already given him some sizzling slaps. As a boxer would raise their hands or a grappler would shift their weight before a fight. Mike had three seeds slowly squeezing from the palms in his hands.
He would need to put distance between him and anything feral looking, not that mike has access to lava, but home experiments proved his shadow like hands could withstand heat. Grabbing a electrical wire was always to much of a risk. So sparky the dog is as unknown as the volcano discharge.

The arms coming from the door was more surprising then scary. How long had this wolf been disguised on the wall? Did Mike see hairy arms and mistake them for set pieces or fake flora? Was the door waiting for his kin before making a move? The one with six arms must be the designated jerker...
"Look doggies, I'm not a vet... But you all have come to the right place to be put down."
As the seeds exited the skin and sat ready in his closed hands Mike continued his dialogue as he adjusted his pants, the same way one might crack their knuckles to imply they are getting serious.
"cause we can go behind that tree there so we don't alert the other animals, I'll give you a shot each and you can all be hero's on a nice farm.. a big farm way out from the city. And you can Chase rabbits...and bad guys... and everyone gets a new butt to sniff"
Mike threw one seed a ahead of him towards the wolves not on fire, with a confident clap to as if to punctuate his loud laugh sounding out over the growls.
"IM YOUR EUTHANASIA!! who booked the first appointment?!!"
Mike quickly cut off his own chuckle as the shadowy hand shot up from the ground and began to swing wildly. The shadow hand was thrashing like a teenage girl might when a spider is crawling up her arm.
The hand began swinging like open couples did in the sixties.
The hand tried to violently play with whatever it could grasp, like a junkie looking to earn ten dollars.

Mike jumped backwards with his hands raised, his fists ready to crush the two remaining seeds to gain reach and strength most sixteen year old boys would never have. Apart from the ones who have super strength and can stretch... Or control the ground, or use telekinesis, or....
------------
Idea Idea I'm guessing you'd rather write actions instead of Mike using his quirk to escape each threat whenever I post aha

Last edited:
Kuu Juutilainen
Censored Kuu.jpgThe attack of the… Wolves? Werewolves? Fursuiters? It didn’t really matter at this point, it was over. Not much of value was lost, just a few headbands that could be earned back rather easily. Though Kuu was more than a bit annoyed at the fact regardless. “👎♋︎❍︎■︎♏♎︎ ❍︎◆︎⧫︎⧫︎⬧︎📬👍︎□︎◆︎●︎♎︎■︎❼︎⧫︎ ♌♏♌︎□︎⧫︎♒♏︎❒︎♏♎︎ ⧫︎□︎ ♏︎❖︎♏︎■︎ 🙵♏♏︎◻︎ ⧫︎♒♏︎❍︎⬧︎♏︎●︎❖︎♏︎⬧︎ ⬥︎♏︎●︎●︎ ♑︎❒︎□︎□︎❍︎♏♎♐︎❒︎□︎❍︎ ⧫︎♒♏︎ ⬧︎❍︎♏︎●︎●︎ □︎♐︎ ❻︎♏︎❍︎📬︎” The cube complained to itself, before reorienting. Kuu dusted themself off as they stood back up, taking note of the surroundings to make sure they had left. Not like there’d be anything for them to come back for anyway. Either the attackers had gotten bored with Kuu not responding earlier, or were purely interested in the headbands. They even left the bag laying around.

“🕈︎♏︎●︎●︎ ⧫︎♒♏︎■︎📪♓︎❼︎●︎●︎ ■︎♏♏♎♋︎ ■︎♓♍♏︎ ●︎♓︎⧫︎⧫︎●︎♏︎ ⬧︎◆︎❒︎◻︎❒︎♓︎⬧︎♏♐︎□︎❒︎ ⧫︎♒♏︎ ■︎♏︎⌧︎⧫︎ ♑︎❒︎□︎◆︎◻︎ □︎♐♌♋︎❒︎♌♋︎❒︎♓♋︎■︎⬧︎ ⧫︎♒♋︎⧫︎ ⬧︎♒︎□︎⬥︎⬧︎ ◆︎◻︎~” Kuu smirked from inside the cube, snickering. ‘All I need is... A stick. Maybe a good stone too. But mostly a stick.’ The tactic used before on other students simply wouldn’t work with the bulkier types. Kuu originally had planned to only use blunt force… But now something a bit more potent was justified in their eyes. It’d be rudimentary at best though, until they got some time to genuinely sharpen their planned weapon of choice. Although dark, Kuu took out their flashlight and began the search for a sizable stick. It’d likely be on a tree, Seeing as it would be quite strange to find one just laying around. But given the event… Maybe not?

It seemed that it was a bit more likely than Kuu had previously expected, as there was a 4 foot long branch snapped off from a tree, along with a few smaller ones nearby. 'Must’ve been a fight here. Works for me.’ Picking up the branch, it faded into the cube and they gave it a look over. One side was still covered in smaller branches which served virtually no purpose but to get stuck, and so Kuu snapped them off. The other side however, was quite sharp to the touch, though it lacked a centralized point and was more just large splinters. Still, it would be good enough for anything fleshy. The only other issue was its awkward centre of gravity, but that was minor considering they only intended to use it for thrusting attacks. Anything else would just be handled as it normally was, or perhaps with a whack if the target wasn’t paying any attention. Pleased with the brief search, Kuu resumed their nightly hunt for more unfortunate souls.

“☝︎□︎⧫︎♍♒♋︎~” The cube whispered to itself as it saw a light to its left, about 10 meters away from Kuu’s current location. They weren’t even looking in the right direction from the looks of it… ‘Perfect…’ With Kuu’s light having been turned off, they waited a few seconds for their eyes to readjust to the darkness, and slowly crept towards the source of the light. Presumably they’d have at least one headband on them, or perhaps more depending on the type of person they were. As Kuu neared 5 meters, they suddenly felt themself losing their balance, due to a singular stone camouflaged by the surrounding weeds and grass. ‘Really?!’ Almost falling entirely, they did manage to catch themselves, but not before the target had caught on. Cursing under their breath, Kuu used their left arm along with their legs to lunge forward, shifting the center of the cube slightly to the left.

It was a good idea too, as within half a second the noticeably muscular looking boy tried to meet Kuu halfway with a lunging punch of his own, only to miss by a small margin. Unfortunately for him, that small margin was swiftly punished with a swing from Kuu’s makeshift weapon to the back of his head as he passed by. Although downed, he wasn’t instantly knocked out as planned. Though as Kuu observed closer, they realized that the boy’s quirk had almost entirely reduced his muscle to nothing on his legs, and the left side of his upper torso including the arm. Was it even muscle to begin with? It seemed not, as the boy shakily regained his balance from the blow and bit into his thumb, inflating his limbs like some sort of cartoon character. ‘Seriously, a balloon boy? As fun as it’d be to burst his bubbles, I’d rather not dull this out…’ Kuu had briefly considered conducting an experiment on their target’s limbs to see what would happen if they popped them, but the risk of ruining the spikes was too great, and so they readied themselves for another charge, this time shifting the box almost all the way to the left as Kuu occupied the right side. "❽︎♍︎□︎❍︎♏♋︎⧫︎ ❍︎♏📬︎❾︎"

The same mistake was made twice, perhaps because of the fact that the boy hadn’t caught on to Kuu’s quirk fully. It was expected, most of the opponents Kuu had went up against whiffed their attacks as well. It was a crutch Kuu had to rely on, as they had no extra means of dealing damage besides hand to hand and whatever they could pick up. Regardless, it was an almost frame perfect repeat of the last try, but this time Kuu’s target did not get up. “🕈︎□︎⬥︎📪︎ ⬥︎♒♋︎⧫︎ ♋︎■︎ □︎♌♏♎♓♏︎■︎⧫︎ ♍♒♓︎●︎♎📬︎ 🕆︎■︎♐︎□︎❒︎⧫︎◆︎■︎♋︎⧫︎♏︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬥︎♏︎■︎⧫︎ ♎︎□︎⬥︎■︎ ⬧︎□︎ ❑︎◆︎♓♍︎🙵●︎⍓︎ ⧫︎♒︎□︎◆︎♑♒📪♓︎ ❒︎♏♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♎︎□︎ ●︎♓︎🙵♏︎ ⧫︎□︎ ◻︎●︎♋︎⍓︎ ⬥︎♓︎⧫︎♒︎ ❍︎⍓︎ ♐︎□︎□︎♎♐♓︎❒︎⬧︎⧫︎📬︎” The cube emitted a distorted sigh, removing the headbands from the now deflated body of the teen. He wasn’t dead, though from first glance it certainly looked like it, even to Kuu. ‘Eh, they signed up for this.’ The cube shifted away from the knocked out opponent, leaving none of the previous supplies or headbands that were on him, and disappeared deeper into the woods.

[Tags: N/A? Eh, it was a meh post. Still, wanted to put out something this week.]

GM POST

The wolves paid no heed to Mike's taunting, and instead lept to attack him. They were momentarily stopped by the seed he threw, cautious of what might grow out of it as it dropped on the ground. The dark hand emerged from within, and after a few moments of flailing about it caught on of the wolves in its grasp. As soon as they saw this the other "regular" wolves lept to the prisoner's aid, gnawing with ferocity and without care until the hand was shredded into pieces and dissipated into the air. In the meantime, the werewolves began their counter-attack. The wall behind Mike appeared to fold like a bed sheet, contorting into itself until it became shaped like another werewolf, and finally it fully recovered it's original furry shape, which howled and jumped to claw Mike. Though he managed to avoid this when he jumped backwards, another one of them opened its maw like a snake and out came a tunnel of sonic howling, blasting black ground, leaves, trees and Mike. It even hit the wall werewolf's snout, pushing it to the ground as if had just been slapped by a woman with a strength enhancing quirk.

The werewolf that landed near Mike earlier gave chase. It threw itself forward as if to make a headstand, but as the aura in its palms touched the ground, it was suddenly propelled high into the air, where it flipped and landed on its feet near Mike again. Once more the energy of the fall was captured into those bits of lightning-like effect that crawled up its body and onto their whole hands this time. Their turned round in a second, fangs bared with rage and attempted to claw into Mike, but changing its paw's tragectory as soon as it seemed like it was approaching the forehead.

In the meantime, the other wolves were also starting to gather near Mike. The one that had gotten grabbed by the hand earlier now sported a dark mass similar to Mike's hand over the paw that had been grabbed. The same could be said of its fangs, covered by the same substance. It carved it's claws into the dirt, covering itself into a shell made from the same materials as the ground, except for those parts already covered by the material similar to Mike's seed-hand. It was the first to charge at Mike again to support its werewolf bretheren.

Tags: NeonFlow NeonFlow

Alfred Schuster

Alfred stood in place, paralyzed by the proximity of the enemy's presence. His hands trembled and palms got sweaty. One step forward from the girl was enough to send Alfie's heart rumbling, and for his stomach to rapidly drop down. Her stride was laid back and nonchalant, as she cracked her knuckles and, without even so much as looking at the boy, started browsing the backpack's contents.

"Guess the rumors were true, eh?" Not caring at all, the opponent sat down, taking a bite from the boy's rations and continuing while chewing. "Ya got rewly loawded hwere." She waved a sandwich around, spilling its contents around the branches. "How many did you two take out? Five? Seven?" Alfred wanted to answer that question, but his stuttering made the girl stop him. "Not important." She smiled, having found the red headbands inside.

"W-wait!" Alfred finally said, taking a step forward. "T-that's almost all our food." She raised an eyebrow.

"Yes? That's the point." She lifted it, mocking Alfred. "You can try and take it back if you want."

“You… You don’t my headband?”

“Oh, I’ve got enough here. Besides, I’m playing the long game here. See you around, boy-toy.
She turned around and started backing away.

Alfred rushed forward in a breakneck charge for the backpack. It was unexpected, but his clumsy movements were all too obvious to predict, and the girl used this advantage to its fullest. Her slender fingers fell onto the boy’s shoulder with almost no force, but in an instant his body crashed through the branches, back arched forward. He let out a scream. The point on his body the girl touched burned with unimaginable pain. Only through a miracle, did he manage to grab the backpack’s strap. His opponent couldn’t let go in time and they both got launched downwards, only stopping to hit an occasional branch, and began further descend. They both landed on a lower part of the tree, still clenching the bag spastically. The girl’s hair caught all sorts of leaves and small sticks into it, turning it into a makeshift nest. As both their bodies lay unmoving, only Alfred’s muffled crying was audible.

Oh, c’mon. Don’t be a pussy.” The tan girl lifted her body and pulled on the backpack. Yet, Alfie’s hand remained grasping. She sighed. “Either cry and give up or fight me like a man. I’m not your babysitter.”

“I can’t…”
Alfred whispered. “I really want to give up, trust me.” He got up on his knees, his face scratched and bruised, tears streamed down the cuts and mixing with blood on their way down, later falling onto the tree bark. “If I was doing this all for myself I wouldn’t even start… but It’s for somebody else.”

Eyebrows furrowed, the girl pulled on the back with all her strength, dragging Alfie along with it. She prepared herself to repeat the blow, but something stopped her. Alfred quickly activated his quirk, welding the strap with a random branch. She pulled on it again, but it only got stuck further to the bough. The boy let go of the backpack and jumped, first to the right, and later at the girl, grabbing one of her arms. She swiftly pressed her palm against his chest and the boy got sent flying backward with a thud.

Name:???
Quirk: Full Force
If the user touches anybody with their fingertip, it exudes the strength of one full-force punch. The effect stacks, allowing the user to “punch” somebody up to 10 times with just one touch.

For a while, he was left gasping for air, clutching at his solar plexus. He wasn’t sure whether his vision got clouded by the hit or his own tears. Was it a second, or a minute? He couldn’t tell, but when he looked up again, the girl was still struggling to get the backpack of the branch. A hint of a eureka crept onto her face, as she placed her palm on the tree, and with a crack appearing on the branch, her plan was obvious: to cut herself off.

Alfred rushed, coughing. He almost slipped off a few times, but now it didn’t matter that much. His body ached, but the pain got dulled. The sight confused the girl, as one does not experience a blonde, small, crying boy often, especially when he's running at you, completely open, with his arms pointing at you. It’s like he's asking to get them broken. She sighed and grabbed both his arms with ease.

“Gotha.”
“Got you.”

They both said in unison. Alfred closed his eyes and started shaking, anticipating the hit that never came to be. His opponent sat on a branch, fumbling around with her arms, as both her palms became stuck to one another. She wouldn’t dare to use her quirk: her hands were her prized possession after all, couldn't risk to break them. Her face became more and more twisted with anger as the struggle went on, but ultimately, she couldn’t spread them even an inch.
Alfred used his dirty sleeve to wipe away his tears. His lips wouldn’t stop trembling even now.

“I’m… sorry.”

“Sorry your ass! Let me go!” She took a step forward, however, off-balance. Her hair fluttered as she dived headfirst into the bushes with a scream. Alfred reached out as fast as he could, but not fast enough. She thumped onto the ground painfully and lay there, unmoving. The only thing Alfred could muster was to hug his legs and sit there, waiting for Katsu’s return.

Everything hurts.
He wept. How can Mike be okay with that? Is ‘cool’ and ‘insane’ synonymous?

Might want to read: EldridSmith EldridSmith NeonFlow NeonFlow

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back