• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

ツール 金属
1565402025994-png.613333

Trudging along, the grass had turned into dirt underneath her shoes. "Ugh, dirty," Tsuru said, lifting up her leg to look at the soles of her footwear. "I'm gonna need new ones, maybe Mike will come with me."

A loud, beast-like sound rustles her out of her shopping reverie. She plants her foot back onto the ground and stays still, trying to find the source of the howl. She screeches at the sudden intrusion of an ugly, hulking wolf-thing, her instincts screaming at her to run the hell away, right now. "U-uh" she stutters, turning around to escape, but instead comes face-to-face with another brute. They were much larger than her, but something about it was just a little bit.. arousing. She found them disgusting, and if this weren't an exam and they were out for blood she would be much more scared than she was as of right now, but adrenaline was pumping through her small little body. Her face didn't match that brave feeling in her heart right now, though. She looked more annoyed if anything. Quickly she spins so she's able to look at both of them at the same time, albeit only in her peripheral vision.

"Excuse me you uglies, but I'm looking for my boy- I mean, best friend, he's really handsome but he wears some really old clothes, I don't suppose you things have seen him? His name is Mike if that helps-"

Unsure if they would answer, she was surely met with hostility as the werewolf began to charge at her. "Oh!" She says in surprise, diving to the ground to attempt to scramble underneath his legs. As quick as she fell to the ground she gets up and books it through the foliage, wailing as she buys herself time by zig-zagging through the numerous trees and bushes, forcing herself to spin some wire from her nails. "Ahhh, I'm scared! Scared!!" She cries, most definitely positive that the beasts would catch up with her soon. They were wolves/werewolves, they were, without a doubt, faster than her. She can only hope that the excitement bubbling from being chased would push her enough to outmaneuver them. It probably doesn't help that she's being so loud, but she couldn't help it.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" is the mood. She laments at the dwindling of her nails, which were currently being used to create as much metal wire as possible, which would be about 3 feet. "Ohhh, I wish this was the part where someone would save meeeee~"

As much as she loved the dangerous situation, she had to win and pass. Tsuru was not about to be a loser, she already made a promise to Mike that she was going to help him, so she just had to make it through here. After a while of doing her best to dodging the wolves by running, side-stepping, and dropping into the ground and bushes, she manages to have made just enough of the wire to set up a trap. The even harder part was just setting it up.

Tsuru continues to snaking through the trees, running circles around some, allowing the wire to wind and tighten around the wood. With this, she could hopefully trip them up, or they'd get all tangled up. She could only leave it up to the Gods that they'd be stupid enough to get themselves stuck. "It's not fair if you're strong AND smart, so please!" She says.

divider-clipart-heart-19.png

Having managed to trip the beasts, she spares no second to look back, instead she's running even further away. She's exhausted, but God, was this fun. "Ahh, being chased is soo nice! Let's do this another time, guys!" She manages to state through her panting. Even though they would surely catch up, she paid no more attention besides the view in front. Having no other plans, all she can do is evade.

As if she was cursed, she spots more wolves ahead. With a groan, she tries to change directions, but as well as some wolves she just so happens to see someone more human-like. And judging from his plain clothing, it was Mike! Relief washes over her body. He would surely save her, they were best friends, after all! "Mike~~~!" Tsuru calls out.

She cared neither for the time nor place for things, as she ecstatically waves when she's close enough for everyone to see her. "I'm sooooo glad to see you, I have some weirdoes coming right behind me, too! This is a fun game, isn't it?" She stops just before she could reunite with him with hugs and kisses, a frown forming on her face as she fully realizes that he was fighting as well.

"Oh, I guess you have a little party of your own going here." She sounds a tad disappointed. Glancing down at her fingers, her nails too short to make any more wire from it, all 10 her digits form into tiny little kitchen knives. A laugh escapes her lips as she holds them up, waving them around. "Look, I'm like a cute Wolverine! I'm here to save you, Mikeee!"

Interacting: NeonFlow NeonFlow Idea Idea
Mentioned: -----

Mike was getting antsy in a bad way, numbers against him always being something of a trigger to the boy. Wolves and what could only be described as magic werewolves.
(by mike anyway)
Began to push Mike from his hiding spot, his hand torn apart by the wolves not standing like a man, and the wolf who was caught seemed to absorb the darkness from it or something. Mike had crushed both seeds in his fists to cause two long shadow like arms to grow over his own.

It was just as Mike was able to brace for impact from a wolf, his right hand grasping the werewolf long enough for his left hand to swat his attacker down into the ground with savage force...

That a voice made his spine shiver.
That girl from before was calling his name, alerting anyone about to her presence and-
Now she’s running over here.
Mike couldn’t afford to drop his guard any longer. The wolf pack weren’t as scared or as distracted by Tsuru as Mike could be, but her appearance distracted the scuffle for a split second that mike needed, with both hands he picked up the grounded werewolf and some of the ground underneath it. Throwing all of it at the wolves who helped him in a double axe hand throw, if Mike had a hatchet equal to the size of his arms, he would most likely have sliced some wolves clean in half. Luckily all he threw was one of their own and about twenty kilos of soil.
One might say it was a dirty move necessary in a hairy situation.

He then his left hand fade so he could produce more seeds as he ran with a long right arm ready to swat potential attackers in a three metre radius.
"come with me if you want to shiv!"
Mike called out as he ran past Tsuru, a old joke came to mind for a relevant moment as he skidded to a stop and threw two seeds in the path of oncoming predators.

Two hunters in the jungle when one starts putting on running shoes at the sound of a deadly jungle cats growl. "You won't outrun the beast in those"
"But I can out run you"

No one should be in real danger, but it isn't honourable or badass to leave a girl in peril... Even the ones that have knives for fingers. Mike put three more seeds in his mouth ready to spit as he crushed another in his left hand to even out his overall effectiveness and look. One gangly black arm looks unsettling, two gangly black arms has the appearance of the user being in control of their quirk. At least that's what was said amongst the Ceed brothers.

"Let's fight them off then, if they get to close show them you have claws To! Go for the eyes, the eyes are the groin of the face. Sensitive to violence and you either love someone's eyes or don't trust them. Much like the pelvic area”
Despite the cocky smirk and deadpan ‘matter of fact’ tone he just declared his alliance in, Mike knew he was rambling somewhat with the adrenaline in his system and the coping mechanism of making light of a situation he doesn’t enjoy.

He glanced at Tsuru hoping she still had that crazy confidence, maybe she’s a ninja. A social ninja who likes dressing flashy and being loud and we might lose this.

His two seeds from the ground sprouted and began to attack randomly all about where they landed.
———-/
yuckeroni yuckeroni
Idea Idea
(Dunno how to progress this aha maybe use two can work on a group post in where Mike and Tsuru face the wolves instead of us three taking turns in post)

GM POST

As one might expect wolves in the forest gave chase to Tsuru. They seemed utterly unresponsive to any of her words, and laser-focused on getting her. Fortunately for her, unlike many of their bretheren the werewolves giving chase to Tsuru didn't seem overly keen on leaping on trees, and remained most behind her, making repeated attempts at clawing into her hair. The ones in front attempted to leap after the pink-haired girl, but were tripped up by her sudden metal wires too tall for them to fully go over, one even slid down onto the ground and got a bunch of dirt in their mouth, but rose back up without a second thought or even attempting to clean out the dirt from their mouth, simply continued to give her chase.

The result of this was Tsuru and Mike being surrounded on all sides by a gang of wolves and werewolves, each with their own individual little quirks. They at first hesitated, seeing that the two potential students-to-be prepared some kind of new move, yet since neither party appeared the move, the werewolves once again took the innitiative. The attack began with the sonic howl werewolf, who once more opened it's mouth and released the powerful soundwave that even tilted trees on it's path. Following this, the melee werewolves lept in their direction, with metal spikes and empowered limbs while the regular wolves circled around them, keeping an eye on the fight to make sure none of the them escaped. As they attacked though, a voice suddenly boomed nearby, accompanied by the sound of an explosion nearby.

"THAT'S ENOUUUUUGH!" Something pink quickly approached the duo, like a cute torpedo that slammed right into the stomach of one of the werewolves, pushing it away with a large whimper. "Owie ouch ouch..."

_cm__bunny_boy_by_astrocat_sama_dbpe5gp-fullview.jpg

A boy dressed in a pink ...well, everything, even his hair and bunny-like-ears were like cotton candy glued on his head, started to get up on his knees, while rubbing the back of his head.His clothes were partially in tatters, in fact one could even swear there was smoke coming out of the black spots. Quickly recovering from the confusion though, the werewolf that had been chasing Tsuru attempted to punch the bunny boy with his spiky hand, but in turn the boy raised both of his arms at the werewolf and some blue aura sort of mantle appeared in between them, waving like the sea. The bunny boy coughed, then gave both Tsuru and Mike a very serious look.

Too bad he was in too much of a panic for his tone to be equally serious.

"C'MoN GuYS LEts GO; RUN ruN EXPLAinS LateR!!!" He babbled. "ShIelD exPLOde sOOn!"

And with those utterly professional, courteous commands, the boy turned his back to the werewolf that continued fruitlessly trying to punch out the mantle that had appeared between himself and the bunny boy, and sprinted past Tsuru and Mike onto a gap that formed in the wolves and werewolve's group.

Tags: NeonFlow NeonFlow yuckeroni yuckeroni

Last edited:
Jacob was running as fast as his legs could take hik to the other boat that was to take him to the island. Dragging his suitcase behind him and breathing heavily, having ran about a mile or so to try and catch it before it departed. "Goodness, man! Why did I have to live so far from the port!? And it was just average morning too!"
--------------
Early today, Jacob was at home in their nicely cleaned, and rather cozy, living room area. He was looking at himself in his nicely pressed uniform. He was straightening his tie out, after consulting the internet and several videos on how to put a tie on, he managed to succeed. Now he was looking snazzy and he was loving it. "Alright mom, I'm heading to school!"

"It's Sunday! Go back to bed!" Ms. Daicho yells from p stairs

"It's Monday, mooom! You would know if it were Sunday if you didn't sleep through it already!" Jacob yells back

"Why are you even yelling for?"

"Because you aren't down here to talk to my face, mo-o-om!"

"Well if you're gonna go to school then go! Beats me having to hear you all the way up here!"

"Fine I'll go! It's not like I wanted to say goodbye to you or anything!"

"Well goodbye!"

"Goodbye!" Jacob opens the door and leaves his house, slamming it behind him
--------------
Not all goodbyes are from the heart unfortunately "Move out the way, people! Don't you see I gotta boat to catch!?"

"Hey kid, watch where you're going!"

How 'bout you get out of my way! You see I'm rushin' here!". Jacob exclaims as he runs up to the ticket taker "Yo!....What's good...?" He asks completely out of breath "Look...I need to ask...Is this the boat heading to Ganryu Island...?

"Yeesss..." The ticket taker confirms, giving Jacob a confused look

"Okay good!" Jacob reaches into his pants pocket and pulls out a blue ticket and hands it to the ticket taker. The ticket taker takes Jacob's ticket before taking a out a hole puncher and punching the ticket. He hands it back to Jacob. "Thank you, kind sir..." Jacob thanks the ticket taker before heaving himself up the stairs to the boat while dragging his suitcase behind him while breathing heavily. When he finally makes it to the last step that leads to the main deck, he trips and falls face flat on the deck floor "Thank God, I can just lay here..." He says into the floor​

Erika’s departure was a grand affair. Her entire family, school, and most of her neighbors came to watch her get on the train to the docks, which wasn’t surprising as it was possibly the most interesting thing to happen in their small town for the last decade or so.

“Be careful sweetheart,” Her mother said, handing her a duffel bag that she assumed contained a plethora of different soups, meats, and freshly-baked treats, “And remember you can come home at any time, we won’t be disappointed.”

“Don’t say that. You need to put a bit of pressure on her.” Setou-sensei said, fixing his brown bucket hat as he turned to her, his smile showing in his eyes more than his mouth, “If you don’t pass, both your arms must at least be hanging on by threads.”

“No!” Her grand-mother whacked him with her handbag as he chuckled at Erika’s horrified expression.

The train screeched up to the platform, scaring all the birds out of the nearby trees, and the automatic doors opened. Erika, still a little spooked by her mentor’s declaration, turned away from him and let her mom sweep her into a bone-crushing hug so she could savor the smell of wood-fires and fresh bread as she knew it would be a while before she’d smell it again. She struggled to figure out if that would be a good thing or a bad thing. It took a small prod from her father to make her mother let go, he had never been one for close intimate moments.

“My little girl’s growing up.” Her mom said, eyes shimmering with unshed tears as she tightened the red bows around Erika’s long brown plaits.

Erika gave her a smile, “Not quite yet.” She still felt a bit guilty about leaving them even though they’d said countless times that it was okay for her to go.

The train conductor poked his head out the window, handlebar mustache twiddling with frustration, “Hey, are you getting on or what?”

They paid no mind to his impatience, too wrapped up in the sentimentalism. It was Setou-sensei that had to break the mood by pointing out that the train wasn’t going to stay there forever and the conductor seemed like the type to close the doors just as you’re about to get on. She turned around took a deep breath before taking her first step towards her dream. Everyone behind her clapped and cheered and she couldn’t help but feel like some sort of celebrity, of course, everyone knew everyone in her village, but this was a whole new level reserved for people like the winner of the biggest pumpkin contest or the guy who lets everyone house their animals on his land after a flood. Couple that with Setou-sensei’s warning and it all felt a bit overwhelming.

She took the closest window seat so she could wave goodbye to everyone as the train left. Her mother dabbed her eyes with her handkerchief and a small pang of guilt stabbed its way through her stomach. It was too late to turn back though.

Looking around, Erika realized she was the only person in her carriage. It wasn’t a large train. She doubted there were more than three carriages, so it was quite a surprise that no-one else was near her. The journey was slow and clunky as the train weaved its way through all the other remote villages before heading towards the port and two other people got on, no-one even close to her age though so the ride was rather boring.

She spent the entire time wondering what was in store for her. She’d never been on an island before. Technically Japan was an island, but she didn’t live near the beach or an important port so it wasn’t exactly a big factor in her life. Sure, she’d been out on a few fishing trips with her dad and her family set up a stall at the summertime fairs that took place by the beach, but they weren’t a frequent occurrence and the boats were flimsy wooden things built by hand, not the steel destroyer type things she’d seen online. Excitement bubbled in her chest at the thought of living by the ocean. The salty sea air and sea bird’s calls were burned into her memory and although she was rarely allowed to play around during the day as she was there to work, her times spent jumping over the waves with her cousins as the sun set would remain as some the happiest in her life so far. Would she even have time to mess around or would she be training all day?

As nice as those daydreams were, she should probably hold her horses until she’d actually gotten into the academy. She didn’t know if she was expecting to get in or not because she knew there were kids with a lot more talent and power than her, that was part of the reason she was so excited to go, but she’d also been training her ass off for the past couple of years and her mentor, a retired hero, though she was ready so that must count for something. She didn’t want to get her hopes up. Besides, even if she didn’t get in, it would still be a great experience to talk about around the dinner table.

The train rolled up to the platform. It stopped and started again three times before finally the doors opened and a wave of fresh air flew in. Erika clambered from her seat, almost forgetting her bag in the rush to get outside and admire the view. She yelled her thanks to the train conductor as she ran down the platform steps, ignoring the stares and apologizing when she bumped people with her bag. She ducked and weaved through the crowds until she reached the edge of the port. Looking out towards the vast ocean, she felt a strong sense of beginning as if her entire future was laid out in front of her, stretching for miles and miles. She couldn’t wait to see what was beyond the horizon.

By the time she’d arrived, there were already three boats waiting. They were possibly the biggest things she’d ever seen in real life, even the city buildings didn’t seem as big as those boats. There were a lot of teenagers, her age and older, swarming the port, but it still seemed like they’d gone a bit overboard. Out of one stepped a man who oozed confidence and authority flanked by guards. He had her full attention.

After he made his rousing speech, she followed the slow-moving crowd to walk down the docks towards the boat she assumed was number three, but before she could get very far, she was stopped by a man in a perfectly pressed suit.

“ID please.” He asked stoically.

“Uh, one second.” She swung her duffle bag around to her front and began unzipping pockets hoping her mom had remembered to pack it.

The man noticed this and asked, “Did you pack that yourself?”

“No, sir.” She answered.

“I’m going to have to take a look inside to make sure there’s nothing in there that’s prohibited.” She handed it over immediately and he rummaged through it carelessly, pulling out foil-wrapped packages and dumping them on the wall nearby, “None of those are allowed. I’ll have to throw them away.”

She was half-inclined to open them and eat whatever her mom had made right then, but that would be disrespectful so she just nodded and said, “Yes, sir.” Then watched mournfully as he dumped them all into the trash.

He found her ID packed tightly in one of the inside pockets, “Alright, you can pass.”

She thanked him and continued through. The interior of the boat was smooth and sleek and nothing like Erika had ever seen before, as she was expecting most things to be on this trip. She admired every small nook and cranny as she was guided towards a large room with a couple of tables littered with backpacks assigned to each candidate. Hers was relatively easy to find and as she looked inside, she realized why the security guard had taken so much from her that she might as well have left her bag outside. It was the basic items for survival. She could already make a pretty good guess as to what the test would be.

Whilst waiting for more instructions, she attempted to chat with some of the other contestants, but there were only a few willing to make small talk and none of them would reveal anything about their abilities. It was a smart move but didn’t make for great conversation. Luckily, the next information was given pretty quickly. If she was being honest, she didn’t understand how any of the technical stuff happening on-screen worked or how it was even possible to have such realistic looking stuff on a ship, but nevertheless, she absorbed the information like a sponge. As soon as ‘obtaining headbands’ was mentioned, she lit up. It was as if the test was made for her. Her quirk, Snatch, was perfect for that type of thing because unless the headband was literally glued to someone’s head, there was a good chance that she could take it without even having to confront them. She was so lucky.

She double-knotted the headband around her forehead and waited with bated breath for her name to be called. The room was almost empty by the time she was allowed to enter the elevator and the ride down felt like the slowest of her life, her foot literally bounced with excitement as she went through her various battle strategies her mentor had drilled into her and survival techniques she’d picked up from living in a rural community surrounded by dense forests and mountains. The doors opened and she walked out to see a few intense-looking teenagers glaring each other down like predators.

The second the voice announced they could start, she was off.

Last edited:

ツール 金属
1565402025994-png.613333

Tsuru stands next to Mike and visibly squirms at the sight of the gangly limbs that had sprouted out of the seeds. She didn't particularly like the weird hands from Mike. They were ugly, disgusting little things that wriggled above the ground. "Eugh, that's gross. You couldn't have been born with a better Quirk, Mike-y?" She says as she clenches her teeth at the sight. Guess some people just weren't lucky. Could money buy a better quirk? Obviously not, but maybe she could make something to tweak it a LOT to make it look better. Hopefully. "Ooh, maybe like a customization upgrade! Like skins!" Tsuru says to herself.

She nods towards her best friend's command. "Eyes can be really pretty most of the time, especially the blue ones, oh my gosh. But these uglies don't have the face to match them. Unfortunate!" Tsuru holds out her fingers and waves them around, even more, showing them off to the wolves. She may have thought she looked threateningly enough, but that was for everyone else to decide. Perhaps she looked like a rich prick who could just buy everyone off. "Get any closer and I'll be forced to use these! You guys look like you need surgery, anways~"

As she speaks, she notices a newcomer. Her eyes glance over the foreigner, a cute boy who looks like a bunny made out of candy, and it's like she falls in love all over again. She gasps, her fingers shifts back into her regular nails, as she watches him use his quirk to defend himself. Her heart skips a beat when he looks at her, and she can't help but stare at him as he speaks. Her mouth wide open as she observes. Words fail to come out at that moment, but she nods her head enthusiastically. "Mike! We have to follow him! Let's go, hurry up! Get your feet working and go, I can NOT miss this opportunity." With that said, she breaks into a run towards the mysterious bunny boy and squeals with laughter.

This was her time! This would be her next boyfriend! Her heart was flipping and she wants more of this feeling, more of the butterflies floating around in her stomach. She wonders if he would let her touch his hair? If she could dress him up? If she could take him out on cute dates like walks on the beach or to coffee shops? "Ahhhh," she moans out as she runs, following her new toy. Tsuru wants more of him, more so than Mike. If any of her dating simulators taught her anything, this would be the perfect route to go for. This was fate, true love! Besides, they matched perfectly, wouldn't you think? Two beautiful, cute, lovely kids who really liked the color pink.

Of course, in reality, Tsuru had no idea what this guy was even like. But that didn't matter to her. As long as he looked nice, that's was all she needed to know. She could fix him up anyways. With lots of love and money.

Interacting: NeonFlow NeonFlow Idea Idea

GM POST

A single drop of sweat rolls down the bunny's face as he overhears Tsuru's laughter, but he kept sprinting out of the way, with the metal fingers girl right behind him. The werewolves continued to attempt to pierce through the invisible mantle that the bunny boy had set up, to no avail. The bunny clutched his chest and his belly as he ran though, and the air seemed to bend like broken glass for a moment, before properlling anyone near the mantle outwards from it. Their attention remained focused on their fallen comrades, or simply baffled, allowing Tsuru, the bunny boy and Mike a chance to escape.

"Oh, I hope I didn't make a mistake! Those hands of hers were scary!" The bunny boy told himself as he closed his eyes and sprinted forward. Truth be told though, he and Tsuru were the only ones seemingly convinced of that. The wolves seemed wary of what Tsuru's demonstration might be all about, but as soon as they realized she wasn't making any advances herself, they went right back to fearlessly taking the innitiative. Who knows what might have happened had the bunny boy not shown up... but even though he did, that didn't mean they were all safe.

"Aaargh!" Red-hot spikes carved themselves along the ground, one of which piercing into Mike's leg. The boy desperately attempted to throw his seeds around, but the wolves rushed to him, more spikes raining down all around him before finally the furry creatures had him. Mike, however, broke two seeds on his skin and raised the shadowy arms that resulted from it with a grin. "Hey, I told you I would send you to a farm if you didn't behave! Bad doggie!"

Mike proceeded to punch and slap the wolves. As for the bunny boy, he slowed his pace down ever so slightly, grabbing Tsuru by the fist with a very worried expression and did his best to pull her along.

"Don't try going there! Even if you wanna help him, just keep running." Pleaded the candy-haired boy, eyes quickly closing again and just running with instinct. "Don't look back!"

With his ears perking up, the bunny boy quickly checked their surroundings after finally stopping to give them both a break. The fact that he didn't keep running probably meant two things: First, that they had shaken off their pursuers. Second, that they arrived...somewhere. A few more steps revealed a sort of "natural" cave, one made from some loose rocks and fallen tree trunks that had simply stacked onto one another. Inside above a few layers of leaves over a rock was a girl lying down with a rag over her head. Even closed it was visible that her eyes were qutie sunken in with dark shades underneath despite how red her cheeks were and how healthy her body seemed despite how thin it was. Two animalesque ears stuck out from the top of her head, as did a fluffy tail that caused the girl to roll in her makeshift bed with clear discomfort. As she shifted, it revealed that one of her jacket's sleeve was partially torn, potentially ravaged by one of the wolves though her skin looked pristine. The bunny boy approached her and placed his palm a little above her forehead, the nodded to himself.

anime-satsuriku-no-tenshi-rachel-gardner-wallpaper-preview.jpg

The bunny boy stood up again and faced Tsuru with a dead serious look.

"I'm Shu Sagi, and this girl's name is Hira Byoki. She is my childhood friend, and she has a quirk that lets her recover from any sudden changes to her body. However, she gets an incredibly high fever while her quirk is taking effect. She was pretty injured when she came to me earlier, barely managed to tell me anything before collapsing, but she did manage to mention something to me." Shu took a step closer to Tsuru. "Don't you think it's really weird? All of these wolves and werewolves with different quirks just...came out of nowhere and started working together? I didn't really think about it before, I mean...but but now I do! After she told me she saw someone giving them orders!"

He swallowed.

"I want to propose an alliance, err I mean to work together, I mean cooperation, ah ah!" She lightly punched his own forehead as his ears moved frantically from side to side.

Tags: yuckeroni yuckeroni

[class=Pic1] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Pic2] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Space] White-space:pre; [/class] [class=Modename1] Cursor:pointer; color:gold; [/class] [class=Modename2] Cursor:pointer; color:lightblue; [/class] [class=PC] [/class] [class=NPC] [/class] [class=Quest] background-color:black; color:orange; border:3px solid gold; [/class]

• [div class=PC]
    [div class=Pic1]
    token-kath-png.531412
    [/div] [div class=Space][div class=Modename1]Katharine-Corula Zweihild Von Kleinerheld[/div] ~Metric: Density~[/div]

properly-dressed-jack-medium-mentionlist-fatestuffprotect-at-all-coast_b29cd2_6361555-1-jpg.621252
    I plucked the headband off the boy with the crocodile quirk, then bit a rock with which I had knocked him out. It was a little brutal, but if I was laid down on him, he could serve as an actual bed for me (considering my size). I looked at the other headbands wrapped around my finger, size reduced thanks to my quirk's effect. I saw the horned girl I beat down as my first steal of the exam. The siblings I distracted by getting to argue with one another, then using the opportunity to steal their headbands. I saw the confused person with the gauntlet quirk whom I ambushed not far after, and a couple other ambushes. I saw the speedster I tripped by changing a rock's size, and who immediately attempted to surrender as soon as someone actually caught him- to point where I almost didn't manage to get the headband because if he had taken it off himself he would've been disqualified and his headband would therefore not count for anything.

When I stood up from the aligator-person and began wrapping the latest headband around my finger, I saw a small orange thing tossed at my feet. I looked down, seeing what looked like a carved halloween pumpkin at my feet, which lit up with increasing light. My eyes widened and I lept out of the way by instinct, good thing too, as I managed to only be knocked to the ground by the explosion instead of sustaining any bigger damage or shock. A whole group of pumpkins began being hurled in my direction, coming from a pair of arms that looked like two huge roots and whose body was somehow thin enough to wholy fit behind a tree...for the most part. The head, a large, smiling carved pumping "on a stick", was very much visible from either side. I managed to evade the explosions for the most part, though they still pushed me quite a bit, and I had to hold on to trees and even rough up my hands a little just trying not to fall over. If I fell down again there would be no guarantees I could feasibly get up again with all the tiny pumpkins getting thrown at me constantly. Keeping my distance sounded like a bad idea, too, but if I carelessly attempting to approach that person then I would be a much easier target to aim at, and with the strength of those explosions I'd be pushed back too much to really reach them. In conclusion, I would have to get closer to them from an angle they couldn't see me coming until it was too late. I nodded to myself and rushed out.

I could hear the pumpkinman cackling behind me. The explosions seemed to follow me, nomatter where I ended up attempting to dodge or loose him or hide. The person's legs, it turned out, where like roots as well, and they had this janky way of walking like toy flippers bashing into the ground when they were meant to get the toy "swimming".

After tripping by accident, I had no choice but to turn into a clearing. I couldn't quite see how large it was, as there was someone else in there, someone very very tall and with a very geometric body, so it was possible that I would be exposing myself to an onslaught of explosions. It was better than falling over though, so I proceeded, but indeed the clearing was pretty big. Pumpkin bombs rained down from the sky as the other contender chuckled, and closed my eyes bracing myself for the incoming explosions...

...but they never came. Instead the sound of a vaccum cleaner filled my ears and none of the pumpkins fell on me. I opened my eyes following the muffled sound of something blowing up, and found that there was smoke coming from the tube of the geometric contestant. Their skin was now turning orange, and the pumpkinman seemed really quite confused, having started to throw bombs in desperation, only for those to be sucked up as well.

As much as I was curious about the battle, the safety of my own earnings so far was more important. I sprinted towards the forrest, mentally thanking however that person had been.

Interacting with:
    Mentions: N/A
    Might Also Want to Read: N/A

[/div]

GM Post Tag: Bellatsakha Bellatsakha

The exam was almost a dream come true for Erika. She’d been mostly successful in getting the headbands she’d gone after and any unsuccessful attempts were followed by a quick getaway that left her mostly uninjured aside from a few scrapes here and there. Only one person had been able to hit her with their quirk so far. He could control boiling water and smartly double-knotted his headband so Erika couldn’t pull it off from afar. As soon as he noticed a slight tugging sensation, he shot a jet of boiling water Erika’s way and the only reason she avoided getting third-degree burns was because she’d been hidden behind a tree. There was a slight splashback which led to a couple of burns on her forearms where she’d blocked her face. She was too busy admiring his power to register how much danger she’d been in. It was only after losing him in the trees did she notice the redness blotched along her arms and the slight peeling of the skin around the edges and she had to pause for a second to bandage them up.

That was the tactic she’d been using throughout the entire test. She’d hide in the treetops or bushes quietly and wait for a competitor to show up, then steal their headband and disappear before they could figure out what was going on. Although she was confident in her hand-to-hand combat skills, she was defenseless against a lot of quirks and she knew it. Her mentor had drilled that into her when he found out her quirk. If her opponent had a gun then she could disarm him easily or pull towards her something to defend herself with, but she had no idea what she’d do against somebody with a fire quirk or a brainwashing quirk in a face-to-face scenario – it wasn’t like they’d just wait until she could get close enough to land a few hits before breaking out their quirk. Her best option was to stay out of the line of sight.

Erika was fit, but not fit enough to keep running at the pace she was. She had to take a break somewhere and in the middle of a clearing surrounded by trees that looked way too realistic to be on a ship seemed like a great place. Of course, hindsight is 20/20 and she probably should’ve realized how easy of a target she was just standing there before a competitor came waltzing out of the bushes looking for a fight.

He piqued her interest immediately as she noticed he obviously wasn’t from Japan. The closest she could equate him to from her knowledge was a pirate from one of the historical films her grandparents liked to watch but she found utterly mind-numbing. It wasn’t just his looks either. As soon as he mentioned dueling, her eyes locked onto the swords around his waist and she wondered if she’d just gotten ridiculously lucky because if his quirk was something to do with weapons then she’d have a much better time than she’d previously thought.

“Wait, you’re a prince? Prince of where?” She asked sincerely, “Sorry, is that rude to ask? I’ve never met any kind of royalty before. Damn, this’ll make an awesome story.” She whispered the last part to herself.

Despite knowing being royalty meant he probably had a lot of training and the best swords money can buy, she adjusted her position to a fighting stance. In fact, that was partly why she wasn’t vehemently against fighting because it was one thing losing to another competitor, but losing to an actual prince would be understandable, at least she hoped her mentor would see it that way too. Also, knowing a prince saw her as a worthy opponent boosted her ego just a little bit. She didn’t hesitate before sticking her hand out and attempting to pull his headband off.

Last edited:
GM POST
2dce0266d392a2ebdd47ea17ed8d88fd.jpg
"Not at all. Father told me curiosity is a rather typical trait of the common folk, it is good to indulge them from time to time, if done in moderation of course, less they allow their curiosity to grow unchecked. I am the prince of Spain.

Seeing Erika take on her stance and staring upon her eyes (which he presumed had a fierce look to them), the prince chuckled. His voice seemed a bit deeper when he did. His chuckle grew louder and louder, eventually becoming full blown laughter, then the prince raised one of his rapiers towards Erika with a grin. His teeth were so shiny one could be forgiven for thinking he was filming a commercial.

"Well, well! I imagined such exams would breed only the greedy and the sly, cowards who use petty tricks to earn a position where they have no place to be. But you, you have the right spirit. Face me now, and let us see who is the bet-" He was still speaking when his forehead began feeling a little breezy, and the back of his hair ruffled against the untying knot of the headband, which for a moment dropped slowly before his yes, like an autumn leave, then was if flushed away flying straight towards his opponent's clutches. The prince blinked twice. "Eh?"

It did take a moment to process it, but the prince's grinning face turned into a scowl, and hit the blades of his rapiers together like a clap, while he stomped his foot. Sparks flew out of the rapiers.

"Coward! Cheater! Return that at once! How DARE you steal that so shamelessly, with unforgivably ...slimy METHODS!" The prince shouted as he charged in Erika's direction, his blades emitting a faint fluorescent green glow as he thrusted one at where she stood, while sparks of eletricity raged on his other blade, prepared to strike after he had pulled back his other arm.

Tags: Bellatsakha Bellatsakha

68a033d18dc951bf7785281b83dfd300.jpg
Oda Izanami
She had expected there to be some difference in her morning routine on the dawn of her entrance exam to this new school. She hadn't expected such the big difference that occurred. She knew being renounced as her grandfather's apprentice would come with its own set of challenges, but she hadn't expected it to this degree. She ate alone prior to heading towards the port. Her grandfather's absence was expected, but her parents coincidentally being assigned a task during the same time seemed deliberate. It bothered her, but there was nothing she could do about it at this point. She'd have to continue on.

She went to the port by helicopter and was dropped off a half a kilometer or so away before making the walk there herself. She stopped just short of security, double checking that she hadn't packed or accidentally picked up anything that wasn't permitted. Once she was sure she was clear, she made her way through security and among the crowd of people. Her body paused as she looked over all of the unfamiliar faces searching for something, perhaps someone, though she wasn't sure who she was searching for. There were a lot of folks from all over the country. That and since she was homeschooled she wouldn't really know anyone outside of the people in her family or who worked for/with them.

That searched ended fruitless, but it didn't matter once these....ships?....came into view. They weren't like anything she had seen before, and it was nothing like anything her family developed. That's when it dawned on her and she became stiff, and didn't move. She had zero intel. She had zero information. This was the first time this school was having an entrance exam so there was no precedent to even guess off. She was in the dark and wasn't sure how to prepare, and that was frightening.

Fortunately not too long after ships came into view a voice cracked through the air. It had brought Izanami back to Earth and she turned her attention to the man who spoke. He was the head butler for some benefactor that she had almost no knowledge about, and neither did the Oda family. She listened to his words, to the awkward claps, and realized that he offered zero useful intel and could only sigh as she followed instructions and moved to her assigned boat. Once there she followed further directions and picked up her assigned bag, after checking every inch of it and making note of everything, she placed her headband on. In the few moments she had she looked over the people who joined in on their particular boat making note of any visible quirk possibilities, and trying to gather as much intel as she could before the voice returned, gave some more information, a tv was brought in, and their exam was explained.

Having photographic memory would have been fantastic at this point, she'd make do with retaining what she could. She nodded to herself, a bit curious of what all was in the forest, and started to develop a plan. Find the place with the thickest canopy and set up a camp as high as she could, if possible during the simulated 'day' leaving a illusion to cover up the camp's existence. If not, then leave it until she returned during the night. She would leave her camp, only bringing necessary items to remain light and do her best to stay hidden. She wanted to gather as much information on her opponents as possible, perhaps even persuade someone to join in an alliance. Teamwork would be a key to success - it was a priority for her. Once she gathered enough information, she'd pick a target, track them, and decide if she'd take their headband(s) or befriend them. That would be a good enough plan to start with.

She heard her name almost at the same time she finished, so she snapped out of her mind and moved to the elevator. Noting the amount of people left, she was near the end of the list of people called. Not ideal, but better than being last. When she stepped from the elevator, she marveled at the complexity of the simulated ecosystem. The smells were no different than a real forest, which either boded well or was going to me terrible consequences. After checking her surroundings she dashed off using her skills to keep her movement as silent as possible. A couple of minutes would pass before she found the spot in the trees she'd pick for her camp. The bag wasn't too heavy, and she was strong enough, so she simply used branches and trees that were in close enough proximity to climb up. She had gotten close to the canopy where she figured only those with some type of quirk that could either propel them up, fly them up, or climb would be realistically this high. Even for her, it was a bit unreasonably high for a camp. In other words, there was no reason someone should randomly stumble on her camp. Though it wasn't outside the realm of possibility.

Once she found a branch thick enough, she removed the bag from her back and rested it against the tree trunk. She removed the rope and used it to secure it tightly to the branch that it was sitting on. She removed the blanket from the bag, and re-tightened the rope to account for the lack of the item. She tied the blanket around her neck in the fashion of a cloak, tight enough that it wouldn't slip off when moving, but loose enough she could pull it off and cover her body in a quick manner. She turned to her bag as her eyes glowed blue and put an illusion of 'nothing' where her bag was situated. It would appear as just a branch, though since she didn't put much detail in it along with bits of lights poking through and exposing the actual bag, anyone who was relatively close to it would easily be able to make out that it was an illusion. She did take the time to make sure the illusion covered the ropes under the branch too. She was banking on no one getting close enough to tell the difference since it was at such a high perch.

Taking a deep breath, she jumped down from tree branch to tree branch, being more careful than she was when going up since it was harder to test if the next branch could hold her weight. She waited until someone ran by before she lowered herself on the ground, doing her best to not making any sound. With good fortune, the voice came up to let them know the exam was beginning so she too advantage and plopped down. With that, she took a moment to close her eyes and just take in the sounds and any strange scents. She wouldn't be able to pick on someone's individual scent like an animal, unless they had an unusually strong one, but she could easily catch the whiff of something that wasn't normal. Nothing of interest caught her nose, for better or for worse, so she moved after the person who just ran by. She did her best to remain concealed and hidden as she tailed them.

ツール 金属
1565402025994-png.613333

The wolves and Mike's battle with them nearly goes forgotten by the girl as she hurriedly chases after her new paramour, that is until the bunny boy had eased up on his run (just for her) to attempt to hold her hand. She awes slightly and she can't help but stroke the fur that rests on his hand, cheeks reddening from the sudden contact. However, his words caught her off guard. "Huuuh? Don't look back? But he's my friend!" Tsuru whines.

She continues her pace regardless. "Okay, if you say sooo. I did the best for him anyway, I told him to hurry up, didn't I?" Tsuru puffs her lips out in a pout. As the two of them slow down and the bunny boy takes his time to focus on the vicinity, she stares intently at his back. Truth be told, she felt pretty lucky to score two cute boyfriends in one day. Despite the short timing between her and Mike, and his inevitable downfall, she really did feel a special connection between the two. A shame that it had fallen so quick. She sighs to herself, but more as if she were in a lovely dream rather than anything else.

Of course, caught up in her own thoughts, she fails to recognize that the bunny boy had brought her to a cave that didn't feel all that much flattering. It wasn't cute, whatsoever. "Why are these forests so ugly? Isn't there like a cute little village or a cafe or something? That shouldn't be too hard to ask for, is it?" She muses, eyes falling onto a girl who lays on the ground, looking very sickly. "Oh!" Tsuru gasps, watching as the bunny boy leaves her side to tend to the other girl. Is this.. a lover? A best friend? Both? The strings in her heart pull at one another, hoping it was nothing romantic whatsoever, considering she'd just broken up with Mike for this boy.

Once more she sighs in relief at his introduction. "Childhood friend, huh? That's sweet, Shu!" As he takes a step closer, so does she, listening intently to his little speech whilst nodding fervently. "Mhm, yes, yes. That is really weird. Are they all like related? Or is wolve-genes like super common out here?"

Tsuru takes one more step closer and puts both of her hands - the fingers now just their normal shape - onto his shoulders, gripping them slightly. She shakes him a little bit, unable to contain her excitement. "Yes! I'll work with you, that's alright! I would love to, so I'm glad to be here, Shu-kun," she looks downwards towards the other girl and smiles at her, even if she is unresponsive, "and you too, Hira-chan. We can do this!" She removes herself from the boy and bends down to take a closer look at Hira, careful as to not disturb her too much. "Wow, you're cute, aren't you? Both of you are! Oh my gosh, I'm so excited to be your friend, hehe, maybe even more! Are you guys as excited as I am?" She says, looking back up at Shu. "Because I am. A LOT." She reaches for Hira's hand, patting at her skin just slightly. "Ohh! Your hands are really soft! Too bad you can't hear me compliment you~"

Interacting: Idea Idea

Erika held the headband in her hand for a few seconds, half stunned that it actually worked and half elated because it actually freaking worked! Logically, she knew it would, but somehow every time she used it against an actual opponent and not to do her chores quicker or something equally mundain, there was a large part of her that didn't expect it to. She didn't think it would be so easy. Her mouth twisted into a smirk and she looked him in the eye, waiting for him to either challenge her for it back or admit defeat and walk away. She hoped it would be the second because those swords didn't look particularly friendly. Super interesting though and maybe if he was feeling generous he would tell her about them since they were nothing like she'd ever seen before and half her quirk was based on stealing other people's weapons so she should know. Her mentor has spent most of their training time teaching her how to use weapons.

Even so, she doubted she'd be able to stand her ground against him since he most definitely had more training than her. She could tell just by the way he talked. He knew he was better than most of the contestants there and he wasn't afraid to say it, which worried her because usually those kinds of people got beaten up for running their mouths like that, unless they could actually back it up. She remembered vividly when the Nakimo's moved into town with their only son who had been an absolute menace. To be fair, he was thirteen and his parents clearly never disciplined him once in his life. He cut the lock off her family's chicken pen and let them all loose. When her grandfather realised the next morning, he called in the entire community to help catch the perpetrator and they managed to narrow it down pretty easily due to the specific footprints that came from the expensive trainers he wore. His parents tried to argue it was just boys being boys, but her grandfather demanded justice. Not in the form of money, no, he preferred to teach his lessons through gruelling manual labour. It definitely worked because shortly after, that boy straightened his act up, graduated high school, and everyone cheered him on as he enlisted in the army. There are get-togethers every time he comes home. Despite only being seven at the time, she knew from then on not to test her grandfather.

She agreed with him a little bit though because if you're going to fight completely fairly then you'd want your opponent to do the same, but she thought she'd be able to get away with it because of the skill difference. Fighting unfairly was probably her only chance of winning, even if it was rather cowardly.

He yelled at her to give his headband back and she almost did, but he pummeled towards her before she had a chance to think about it. He cut off one escape routes with his left sword and shoved the other, crackling with what she only assume was electricity, towards her chest. She ducked and rolled away from the sword and shoved the headband into her pocket. He'd obviously decided they were going to fight for it again so who was she to refuse him?

She couldn't tell what his other sword would do to her if she touched it and she didn't know if she'd be able to even hold his swords as they seemed like an extension of his quirk so she was hesitant to try and steal them, but she couldn't fight in close quarters without risking being hit by his quirk. Either way, she needed to get those swords out of his hands. As soon as she was on her feet, she sprinted into the trees, desperate to get out of his sight if only for a few seconds. She spied a thick branch about a foot off the ground and used it to jump to a higher one, swung herself up so she was stood on it, then tiptoed carefully to the trunk and began climbing to the top. Emersed in thick leaves and branches, she doubted he could see her, but she couldn't see him either. That was a problem not only because she liked to see where her enemy was but also because her quirk didn't work unless she could see the object she was trying to take . Hopefully, he wouldn't give chase and she'd have a chance to sneak up on him from up high like she did with most other contestants, but even if he did, she had an advantage being so familiar with woods and unafraid to tear her dress that she'd be able to lead him to another good spot. For now, she waited for his next move.

GM POST

• 59180627_0.jpg

There was an odd lack of people present in the forest grounds now. Although certainly people could grow quite disperse in such an environment as the massive "boats" of the entrance exam, and the system of tunnels and artificial forest chambers within, it had been over 20 minutes since Oda had last heard a single living soul, even this early in the exam. There were no sounds of animals either, as there were none to inhabit this forest, one of the few aspects that reminded people that, indeed, this place was truly an artificial set up. Well, that and the massive metallic walls that surrounded the forest.

All of this changed when suddenly a girl's scream echoed among the trees, the rushed sound of rustling bushes reached Oda's ears. The sounds grew to encompass an area more spread out around her, whereas before it was only coming from one place. A black-haired girl with dog ears and wearing a sailor uniform suddenly popped out of the aforementioned bushes, hard of breath. She leaned against the tree Oda was currently residing in, trying to catch her breath, but something growled behind her. From two different sides behind the girl appeared two wolves with a single large eye in the middle of their forehead. Eyes in a panic, the girl tried going the tree and running to the other side, but as if predicting what she would do, a body leaped out and landed in front of her, pieces of dirt, leaves and branches being launched all over. It was huge werewolf with a body fully covered in metal, large blade-like appendages on the shoulders and similar claws. The eyes glew red and the joints appeared to be those of a robot or a doll, round and barely seeming to attach the bottom and upper parts of the leg. Steam jets erupted from various parts of the beast, and the girl once again backed away, surrounded, against the tree. With growls and heavy stomps at every step, the wolves and werewolf continued to gradually approach the girl, blocking even her glaces with their ready movements.

If she paid attention, Oda would realize that there was still rustling even outside of this small circle. Not just in the ground and bushes, but on the trees as well.

One of the wolves under the tree turned his eye upwards.

09b0b47f942bef13d1354cc9af4483b8.jpg
    4332962824_3e9d7c1cb8.jpg

Shu did not respond to Tsuru's complaints as they made their escape, opting to instead remain silent as they made their way to the cave. His facial expression, however, if Tsuru could see it, was twisted and in agony. It was clear that the boy knew what he was doing, and that it weighted on truly weighted on his heart, but he moved forward nonetheless. Whether it was a choice born of cowardly fear or unwavering determination was another question entirely.

"S-sorry.... I don't think there is anything like that in the forest. Maybe the other floors are different? But I think this was supposed to be some kind of survival test. Right? Or am I wrong? I am right, right? Now I'm not sure...b-but I haven't seen anything like that at least. Maybe I just missed them, or didn't realize they were cafés, or maybe not, aaah, a coffee shop would really be nice. My dad owns a bunny cafe and... What were we talking about again?" He snaps back to reality just in time to see the girl he just rescued sit on his childhood friend. "Ah, no not there!"

Bits of sweat rolled down the bunny boy's forehead, while he forced himself to properly do his and Hira's introducion, but despite all his efforts he still took a step or two back as Tsuru approached him. The girl suddenly becoming all giddy after that was really a surprise, but he still breathed a sigh of relief after hearing she was willing to partner up with him and Hira. When Tsuru bent down on the currently feverish girl, Shu reached out with his arm, totally unable to follow the rich girl's whimsical movements. "Ah, she, you, wait ah, ah..."

His incomprehensible begs were seemingly not heeded. She was so close! So close to him, then to Hira, she was even grabbing Hira! He was powerfulless to do anything, as both of his hands were busy pulling his ears over his face after Tsuru called them cute.

"Th-thank you... but p-p-please let Hira rest. She needs it while her body recovers. Speaking of which, you were asking about how the wolves could be related or something?" Shu gradually let looser his ears and nervously walked near Tsuru and Hira, then hesitantly pointed at the ears on Hira's head. "Her quirk, nor her family gave her those wolf ears. Nor that tail. In fact, she didn't have them before, but when she showed up today, she had them all of the sudden. And now her quirk is acting up. Something was being forcibly changed in her body, and now her body is rejecting it. Plus, earlier she said someone was controlling the wolves... "

The boy went silent after that, hoping Tsuru would realize what the clues he managed to put together so far implied for what, or who, was the true identity of those wolves they were up against.

"In any case, what is your name? And your quirk? I am Shu Sagi, no wait I already said that... Uh, my quirk is 'Force Shield Beta'. I can create shields of an invisible force, but explode after a bit of damage. I am resistant to these explosions, and they don't have heat or much debris, they are just a blast of foce that pushes people away, including myself even though I'm less harmed by them."

Tags: yuckeroni yuckeroni Bellatsakha Bellatsakha AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami

[class=Pic1] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Pic2] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Space] White-space:pre; [/class] [class=Modename1] Cursor:pointer; color:gold; [/class] [class=Modename2] Cursor:pointer; color:lightblue; [/class] [class=PC] [/class] [class=NPC] [/class] [class=Quest] background-color:black; color:orange; border:3px solid gold; [/class]

[div class=PC]
[div class=Pic1]
token-kath-png.531412
[/div] [div class=Space][div class=Modename1]Katharine-Corula Zweihild Von Kleinerheld[/div] ~Metric: Density~[/div]

47a045299be6bd188478954728e23a9c1d00372d.jpg
Who would have imagined that despite me avoiding interfering earlier, that thing would still come after me. My pursuer was a huge, about twice the size of a regular person which to me meant he was about four times my size. His arms and legs were on the side of his cubical torso, which had the saving grace of making him clunky as he walked, and he had this silly litle cornet on a pole on top of his head through which he communicated. In front of his torso was a rather wide tube linked directly to his insides, which were thankfully just as shiny and metallic as the rest of his body. He seemed more like a robot than anything else, really, which would have been a little funny, if not for- I saw him close his car-mirror-like eyes: a demonstration was coming.

I lept and held on to a tree, as the sound like an engine, or more accurately a vaccum cleaner turning on, emerged from that candidate's body, and the tube attached to his torso began spinning. The wind twisted and was dragged in by the quirk, dragging with it everything that was loose in the nearby area, from rocks to branches, grass.... and if the pumpkin-like remnants were any indicator, any opponent that didn't find some way to get pulled in as well. Even the nearby trees were a little bent. A particularly large branch flew into the tube, blocking part of the path for other debris. The candidate only accelarated his spin instead of continuing the pull, shattering the branch with the sheer centripetal force. I knew, however, that even when he stopped pulling things in, I wasn't off the hook. I began sprinting out of there just in time not to receive a barrage of everything he sucked in, as well as a blow of wind so strong it blew the tilted trees back into getting tilted in the opposite direction. They were sloppy with it, but I was pretty sure this person already had at least the power of a pro!

I slipped on a small inclination of the hill and rolled down, getting dirt and grass all over me, until I slammed against a tree. I bit my lip to hold myself as quiet as possible, seeing how that thing had seemingly lost track of me. Perhaps the sudden change in movement, and going even lower in height than usual seemed to be enough of an unexpected element that I managed to evade himI also knew it wouldn't be for long, though. They had an excellent sense of smell, they could tell where I had been. If I stayed anywhere visible I would be caught. If I hid on the ground, that probably wouldn't be enough. I needed to go somewhere his sense of smell wouldn't give away. I looked up, and began climbing the tree...

Interacting with: N/A
Mentions: N/A
Might Also Want to Read: Bellatsakha Bellatsakha

[/div]

68a033d18dc951bf7785281b83dfd300.jpg
Oda Izanami

Izanami had been in the mindset of collecting intel by doing reconnaissance and if spotted before she was ready to strike simply defending and retreating. It wasn't the best tactic for collecting many points quickly, but it kept her own headband from being taken easily. At worst, she felt it was important to keep her own and smartly pick off others one by one, either solo or with an ally. It eliminated unnecessary risk, kept her from getting tired in case she had to defend, and kept the need to use her resources to a minimum. It was a relatively shady tactic, but she was a shinobi afterall, so it wasn't out of character. She hadn't heard anything in a while, not a chirp from a bird so she safely assumed there was nothing to hunt meaning she'd have to have a strict ration of her food.

Though the plans changed when she heard a feminine scream. Her keen ears were able to pinpoint the direction it was coming from, and the rustling of the bushes seemed to confirm it though soon the rustling began to surround the area. That means that someone or something was in pursuit of whoever had screamed and had them surrounded. It wouldn't be long before a young girl with what appeared to be a dog mutation quirk popped out running, breathing hard. She could confirm from where she emerged from that she was the one screaming and considering how hard she was breathing, which she assumed wasn't just from running but also fear, that she was whatever's quarry. That meant whatever was chasing her would be here shortly after.

She needed to make a decision before whatever showed up. Help her and gain an ally, or reserve her energy by trying to grab the girl's headband and fleeing regardless. The second option didn't sit well in her stomach and though it was practical, the mere thought of leaving someone in trouble didn't sit well with her. Her hesitation had cost her the second option anyways, because not long after she appeared two strange creature appeared. They looked like wolves, but had a single eye. She couldn't tell if they were created by a student's quirk or apart of the exam. The girl moved to flee, but another creature appeared blocking her path. This one seemed far more threatening, so much so that Izanami instinctively reached for where her kunai would normally be on her lower back, but of course her fingers grasped at air.

This wasn't anything she had prepared for mentally, an error in judgment on her behalf, but nonetheless she froze. Her breathing had become a bit heavy as her brain scrambled for what to do. She hadn't had a contingency for this situation, because it wasn't one she could fathom. She doubted she could handle the metallic werewolf beast monster in a physical confrontation with the cyclops wolves in the vicinity, since it seemed they were on the same side. The best option would be to flee, though again her conscience wouldn't let her do it, and it seemed to not matter as the trees began to rustle also. When one of the one eyed wolves shot a glance to her, she flinched. For some reason, probably in her panic, it had surprised her that they could sense where she was though if they were wolves, then it was pointless to hide if she wasn't covering her scent.

Yeah, she didn't know what to do. She trembled a bit -still in a frozen stupor otherwise, before she swallowed air in a gulp. Her neck felt tight, and this caused her remember that blanket around her neck that she had forgotten in her state of fear. Its purpose was to camouflage her in the forest or provide a source of shadows. Quickly, she removed it from around her neck and held it out as flat as possible over the ground in front of the two wolves so that the blanket would fall as slow as possible similar to a parachute. Not wasting time she jumped under it, her eyes glowing blue before she disappeared altogether. She knew she couldn't mask her scent, but she bet they would hesitate without knowing where to attack exactly. She temporarily appeared popping from underneath the blanket, reaching out to grab the dog girl and push her underneath the blanket, since there was enough shade cover from the trees she was connected to the shadow of the blanket. If successful she'd create an illusion that the girl had disappeared and hopefully draw the attention of the others. This had to be done quick, because the blanket would only stay floating for a couple second before covering the girl, thus giving her position away.

Her plan was to confuse the wolves as much as possible temporarily and draw their attention. She was betting on the fact that there was enough shade cover to create illusions, even if they were able to be told apart by the beams of artificial light peeking through, she hoped it'd at least cause hesitation. Hiding the dog girl's position (visually) was the most important part, it'd give her an opportunity to run.....though that was purely dependent on how perceptive she was or else Izanami just wasted her time.

Idea Idea

Last edited:
Hajime.jpgHajime Miyamoto

"Urgh!" Hajime grunted as he fell to the floor once more. His grandmother standing over him with her confident smirk plastered onto her face. They'd been training for a large portion of the night since Hajime couldn't sleep the night before the exam. "Once more." Hajime forced out between heavy breaths as he climbed back onto his feet, the naginata clutched in his hands feeling much heavier than when they started at four in the morning. It had been three hours now and the woman sighed as she looked down at the boy before patting him on the shoulder.

"Hajime, you're going to do fine." His grandmother's words were warm and helped ease some of the tension in Hajime's body. "Now, let's head upstairs. You take a power nap and I'll make some breakfast. You need to be ready for the exam and pushing yourself now will not do you any good." Her words left no room for argument so Hajime walked over to the rack and set the naginata back in its spot. Finally with the weapon out of his hands, Hajime felt the knowledge of the weapon disappear from him. The feeling was like the passing of a pet and left a sour feeling in the pit of Hajime's stomach. It passed shortly after and Hajime climbed up from the basement into his grandmother's home. Making his way towards the bathroom, Hajime figured he'd take a shower before meditating since he knew that he wouldn't be able to get any rest before the exam.

The bathroom was one of the places that Hajime actually felt the most uncomfortable, unlike normal people. Here he was a lone with his thoughts and a mirror. As he took off his top and the bandages around his arm, he was forced to stare at the curse that had been thrust upon him. The countless scars along his body were right in his face, their dark red hues blatantly obvious against his normally pale skin. Staring at the flesh, Hajime's heart rate began to quicken and a fierce nausea filled him. The taste of iron entered his mouth and although he knew it was just a vivid memory, Hajime still felt the searing pain of each wound. Breathe. You're at Miyu's, you're not in danger. The exam isn't going to be anywhere near that life threatening. Hajime took several deep breaths and opened the medicine cabinet just so that the mirror was no longer facing him. He stood there, clutching the sink until he finally managed to calm himself down. It was one thing to look at the scars briefly while cleaning or changing the wraps on his arms, but to stare at them for too long sent him into a panic. Having finally calmed himself down, Hajime continued on with his morning while trying to keep his episode secret from his grandmother.

The rest of the morning proceeded normally until Miyu dropped Hajime off at the docks. He really hadn't wanted anyone that could've recognized her being seen with him, so he'd asked her to leave as soon as he'd collected his bag. He didn't want to have to answer too many questions about his life. The docks were crammed with people and although Hajime thought about talking to someone, the ships had just arrived. Hajime looked at the vehicles with what some would call a "lackluster" response. He'd seen that money could move mountains, so to speak, and knew that the conglomerate was incredibly wealthy. So needless to say, Hajime wasn't impressed. The old man's speech, on the contrary, was amusing. Hajime made a small chuckle at the awkward clapping before focusing on what was said and heading towards boat two. This was the second annoyance in Hajime's day. The man in charge of his inspection had Hajime remove his cloak, and the wraps on his arms: to which Hajime saw the man look at them in both disgust and pity. Then there was the need to show his permit for the firearm kept on Hajime's hip, which was then confiscated along with his tonfa, despite Hajime explaining that his quirk required them. The guard then proceeded to take his ammunition for his pistol and scour Hajime's belongings for other prohibited items. After showing his ID Hajime was finally allowed to enter the ship and gather with the others.

Hajime quickly gathered up his gear from the collection of bags and readied himself when the TV appeared explaining the rules and regulations of what they were doing. So, it's just a game while using our quirks without restraint. Hajime thought to himself as he double knotted his headband before throwing his cloak up over himself. He observed the others talking, taking mental notes about what he noticed about people, which ones were showing off their quirks and which ones seemed to be acting sketchy even before the names were getting called. Seems everyone is making their strategy. I only need to focus on finding people with quirks that can create weapons of some kind. It may not be exactly the cleanest play, but taking them out and "confiscating" their equipment will be my best option. After all, my quirk is meaningless without a weapon. Hajime heard his name and climbed into the elevator without even so much as acknowledging another student. They were his competition and that meant he couldn't get too chummy. The closer someone was to you, the less distance they had to plunge the knife.

Stepping out into the forest, Hajime started to walk focusing solely on finding things that he could use to supplement his quirk. One thing his father had drilled into his head was making a weapon from scratch, ancient or otherwise it still counted. That bastard was at least good for something. Finding a large rock Hajime quickly pulled out the flashlight from his gear. This would hurt him when night fell, but being without a weapon, he'd be in trouble. He smashed the flashlight under the boulder, collecting up the larger pieces of glass before tearing into his rope. It was messy, but it would do. He then took apart the cords that made up the rope into its thinner twine component. Just as he was beginning to spin the twine the announcement began. "Gotta be quick." Hajime cursed himself as he threw his supplies back into his bag, scooped up some small rocks and ran further into the woods until he found a small patch of brush that he could hide under. There he spent several minutes wrapping his twine into a sling. As soon as it was finished he felt the surge of knowledge for a weapon from ancient time. Now he at least could fight, even if it wasn't exactly going to be easy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back