• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hi guys. So, I need some help. I really need to get back into writing and.. well. To help my brain not be as.. ~mushy~... haha. I'm honestly looking for anything to RP. I mainly only play female characters. If you have any ideas for me or would like to help me in any way (even by giving me a prompt and letting me message you something short and creative in response)...

Ahh.. Please. People of the internet/RPN.. I beg of you... please help 😭

If anyone wants to just start rping and others want to randomly jump in, please feel free. This is why I brought this over to group as well as being in 1x1.

That is a pretty wide ranging list of your interests. Are you more interested in running a game, or being a player? I am wondering since I'm currently putting some thought into an Exalted game idea or two that I'm pondering, and if you are serious about wanting help, I can aid you with a character and the complexities of the game crunch while you focus on having fun and role playing your character.

That is a pretty wide ranging list of your interests. Are you more interested in running a game, or being a player? I am wondering since I'm currently putting some thought into an Exalted game idea or two that I'm pondering, and if you are serious about wanting help, I can aid you with a character and the complexities of the game crunch while you focus on having fun and role playing your character.
Im honestly up for anything. If you're willing to provide I'm absolutely willing to try! Feel free to send me a message with any details to get us started? :)

Enmyira, we must have RPed together a long time ago, because I'm still following you here on RPN!

Oh my goodness yes~ it was a Pokémon rp.
Well... I don't suppose you're still into Pokemon? I'm also considering rebooting my Oasis RP, which was a sci-fi western setting.

Well... I don't suppose you're still into Pokemon? I'm also considering rebooting my Oasis RP, which was a sci-fi western setting.
I am yeah! I’m into just about everything I can be if possible. If your running anything I’d love to join if you’re still accepting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back