Journal Health Announcement

Three down, two more to goHeya! I get to go home today! Things are finally getting back to normal after the mere five days of extreme chemo. Next round is going to be just as hard, but at least now I know what to expect of myself and my recovery. I'll know not to push myself too hard next time (That was an issue), and hopefully I'll be ready for my next admission into the hospital.

I can't believe I've pretty much missed out on the entirety of 2018, and I'm gonna keep missing out. It feels so weird to look back and just see your life pretty much on pause from June to now. It makes you feel like you're missing something. Being stuck in the hospital for so long has given me a lot of time to think, and it's been really neat, because I realized that a lot of my anxiety came from things that literally just don't matter. I still have anxiety as a disorder, of course, but in a way, I feel like this experience has really put things into perspective, and I can take myself a little less seriously. I really found who I am because of cancer. Who knew?

Anywho, rambling aside, thanks so much again for the overwhelming amount of support. I know you guys have got my back on this 100% of the way, and it makes me happy to see you using this opportunity to help each other. If you really want to support me, be there to support others. Push yourself to become a better, more mature person. Be grateful for each success, and learn from every failure. If I'm someone's inspiration, then I'm proud to say that I'm doing my job, and you better be, too.

Thank you! <3

Three down, two more to goHi!
So I'm officially back in the hospital again. I'm starting my fourth round today, and am gonna be in here for approximately a month again. But hey, that means that after this round, I'll only have one left to go. Thank heavens for that; my life has been on pause since my first visit back in June. I just want to get back into my old life again. Thanks again for being patient with me, and supporting me all this way. I'll get through this, no worries. <3

Four of five completeHere I am! Back at home for now. No longer residing in a place where I'm woken up at midnight and 4am. Whoopie for that. Depression's kicking in. This has been going on for what feels like forever. The next round will be the last, and then back to "normal" life, it is.

I'll be here anywhere from 1-2 weeks probably. Thanks again for all your support and love. It means a lot. ❤

I'm not making this a big formal announcement because I honestly feel terrible. Both physically and emotionally. But nonetheless, here we are! Round five has officially started.

I'm going to stay here today and tomorrow at the hospital. It's rather odd because after that, I have approximately a week at home before going back in to finish the round.

Thank you again for your support. We're almost done. Cheers ❤

aw i hope you feel better..
i know i haven't been here throughout the whole thread, but i'm here now and i'm wishing you the best!
i hope you get better, both emotionally and physically. you got this~!

As always, I'm sure you'll make it. Remember you have people that are worried for you, there to cheer you up whenever they can!

NO MORE CHEMO!Hello! Yes, yes, the title is true. From this day forth, I won't have to get anymore chemotherapy. I am essentially done with treatment, and will be staying in the hospital 2-3 weeks for recovery. I'll make another announcement when I finally arrive home, but for now... The biggest and baddest hurdle has officially been jumped over. I did it. Cancer messed with the wrong chick. Daisie the Demon motherloving Dragon.

Thank you to EVERYONE who has stayed with me this entire time. Even if you're just a watcher from afar, thank you for your silent prayers and your hopes for me. I truly do appreciate it. In some cases, it drove me forward.

And now that this is all done, I encourage you. Go and do some good in your life! The fact that life can be ever so short hit me hard and fast. At any point, your life could be cut off without warning. Or your friends lives, or your family's lives. So please take my journey as a lesson. Even in the darkest of situations, there's light to be found. Spend every day trying to be the best version of yourself. Even if you relapse, you still can push forward. Humans are amazing creatures hardwired with determination. Go and use it to better your own life, and that betterment can follow you around and spread to your friends and family. If there's ANYTHING I would ever ask you to do, it's to be a good force in a bad world.

I love you all so dearly. Thank you. <3

Phadia Phadia LennyTheMemeGod LennyTheMemeGod Peacemaker .45 Peacemaker .45 Assailant Assailant Minako Minako Latios Latios Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Kaerri Kaerri Purr Purr Idea Idea LadybirdMooch LadybirdMooch Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu The Mechanist The Mechanist Bill Nein Bill Nein Raku Raku Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun [/USER] RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Soul Stealer Soul Stealer Trombone Geek Trombone Geek WelcomeToHell WelcomeToHell Lord Aphrodite Lord Aphrodite

This is some of the best news I’ve heard in a while. I’m so glad that you’ve made it, I said it before and I’ll say it again, I knew you’d be ok

That’s wonderful news! I’m so happy to know that that crap is over with! Next stop is home. But don’t worry, in the meantime, we’ll keep you up when you’re down because you miss home. I’ll just get in another argument with LennyTheMemeGod LennyTheMemeGod for your amusement, if that’s what it takes.

God bless you, Daisie Daisie . We’re with you in this fight. We got your back, and we’re all here for you if you need us.

You've been such an inspiration this entire time and I'm so happy to hear that you're all done with chemotherapy. Wishing you lots of luck during the remainder of your recovery.

Hey! Congratulations! That’s definitely a spirit lifter right now!

I’m proud of you, you kicked cancer’s ass!

latest

CONGRATULATIONS DAISE!
We knew you could do it! Happy to have you with us and wonderful message!​

Daisie Daisie ! I am so happy it's done! Much joy and happiness! =)

I understand how quickly life can end. I treasure every day I've got and try to make the most of it. Even on my worst days, I am soulfully grateful that I am still here to have that bad day.

My fanboying for RP Nation aside, one day, there won't be a Dannigan or a Kaerri or an RP Nation, etc. And that's O.K. That is the way it is supposed to be. But until then, I am going to continue enjoying being me, and you being you, and you still being here appreciating every moment of it! Go have fun, Daisie! You sure as heck deserve to!

Honor and fun,
Dann =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back