Journal Health Announcement

Dang, I guess I'm late to all this. My bad.

Obviously not the news I was expecting but, it's great to see you being so confident about this entire situation, gives me something to think about and look up to.
You and me don't talk much really now that I think about it but, oh well stuff happens and such and that's fine. But I just wanna say that seeing your confidence is amazing and I will add my newfound confidence to it as well. I know you'll kick this thing to Hell and back if you so desire, nobody tells a dragon what's what especially not this dragon.

So until you whoop this thing as you so desire, imma make sure I get a message upstairs, and a mug in the air for you. Blah blah blah, inspirational stuff.
But seriously, I hope wholeheartedly you best this thing and make it safely back here. I'd miss that leg of yours. :P

Love you, Daisie! I'll keep the prayers coming. And the virtual hugs. ^33^

Tumblr_static_pikachu_wants_a_hug.gif

Don't worry Daisie! Take your time and more importantly take care of yourself! If we have to wait, then we'll happily wait for your return. IRL comes first and what kind of people would we be if we faulted you for not always being around at a time like this? So rest assured! We'll miss you of course, but for a good cause.

So, once again take care of yourself Daisie, I'll be cheering ya on from the sidelines!

Heya!

I have now officially finished my FIRST round of chemotherapy!! I go home late tonight, and I'm so happy. Usually people don't get to go home this early, but I guess I'm one lucky duck. c:

Thank you all for your endless amount of support. Your words said here were honestly one of the only things that could make me feel better during the thick of the chemotherapy. It's wonderful how much love, compassion, and positivity has come my way thanks to you folks here on RpN. It's a long road ahead still, but I know I got this in the bag. Thank you all so, so much.

I might make a PM where anyone interested can keep up to date on my condition, and also chat whenever you want to.

Please tell me if you want to be included in this PM or not.

Thank you all so much, again.

I tried to include a couple more people in my tags. Again, if you want to be included in the PM, let me know.
<3

Glad to hear you get to go home soon. Gonna keep sending prayers your way and I'd love to be included in that sort of pm even though I don't know you very well. You're just super inspiring and friendly.
Thank you so much for sending your prayers, it really means so much to me. <3
I'll put you on the list of PM People™! c:

It’s terrible that something like that could happen, but it makes me happy to hear that you’re keeping a positive mindset about it. I strongly believe you’ll get through it and wish you nothing but the best

It’s terrible that something like that could happen, but it makes me happy to hear that you’re keeping a positive mindset about it. I strongly believe you’ll get through it and wish you nothing but the best
Thank you for the good wishes, Scion! I'm so sorry I forgot to include you in my first post! D: Forgive me!

That's good to hear. It is really a miracle that you managed to pinpoint the issue before it could spiral out of control. Now it's just a matter of time until you're a-okay. God bless you. :bishiesparklesl:
Also, make sure to save me a seat in the PM!

That's good to hear. It is really a miracle that you managed to pinpoint the issue before it could spiral out of control. Now it's just a matter of time until you're a-okay. God bless you. :bishiesparklesl:
Also, make sure to save me a seat in the PM!
I'm honestly shocked that we found out before it was too late! I could've gotten super sick and frail. But here I am! "Miracle" is definitely a fitting word.
Consider your PM Person™ seat saved!

Hell yeah! Congratulations on getting to go home soon and for being so upbeat the whole way! I wouldn't mind being in the PM, even though I don't know you haha

Stay strong Daisie! :captaincat:

Hell yeah! Congratulations on getting to go home soon and for being so upbeat the whole way! I wouldn't mind being in the PM, even though I don't know you haha

Stay strong Daisie! :captaincat:
Thanks so much for celebrating with me! Honestly, even though this whole thing is happening, I'd say this is the happiest point in my life. I don't know how, I don't know why, but I've just taken it by the horns and turned it on its head with my positive mental attitude!

Consider yourself an official PM Person™!

It’s great to hear! I would defiantly not mind being in that PM!
I am defiant at your spelling of "Definitely" :P
In all seriousness, thank you for your support, and I really hope you get over your illness soon, haha! Sounds like hell!

You are now an official PM Person™!

Awesome! Glad to hear you've started treatment. I'm still praying for your health! I'd rather skip out on the PM for now.

Awesome! Glad to hear you've started treatment. I'm still praying for your health! I'd rather skip out on the PM for now.
Thank you so much for your prayers! It really does go a long way. <3

We knew you could do it! Congratulations on the early discharge Daisie! <3 The journey may not over yet, but we'll remain with you through the whole wya, so hang in there!

Feel free to add me to the PM if you think me someone who ought to know. I'd hate to be invading your privacy on more than you'd like to share with me

We knew you could do it! Congratulations on the early discharge Daisie! <3 The journey may not over yet, but we'll remain with you through the whole wya, so hang in there!

Feel free to add me to the PM if you think me someone who ought to know. I'd hate to be invading your privacy on more than you'd like to share with me
Thank you so much for all your good wishes, Idea. It really means a lot to know that you've got my back on this!
You are now a PM Person™!

I also would like to join the PM, if it’s no hassle >~<
Of course! It's never a hassle. c: You're welcome anytime, PM Person™!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back