• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

bighitbabie

Bust :(
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I’m back on my Harry Potter Stan bullshit (f*ck jk rowling though), and I’m looking for 18+ literate partners willing to play Harry, Ron, or Neville for my OC! I have tons of plot ideas, all set after the battle of Hogwarts, meaning canon characters will also be 18+. Please reach out if you’d be interested or want more info on my OC!
P.S. Bonus points if you’re up for a plot with an age gap/affair!!

some more deets

-I am a third person literate - novella writer, so I do several paragraphs per response and prefer a partner who does the same.

-I may be willing to double as a canon?? If your OC is somewhat well developed I would consider it

-I was thinking my OC could work as one of the boys’ assistants, the sneaking around and whatnot just sounds so fun to write!

-What else?? Uh... My OC’s name is Nell Mirza, she’s a Half-Blood Gryffindor! She’s super sweet, but is very sassy and goes after anything and everything she wants.

That’s all! Please do PM me or comment and I’ll PM you; ask any questions you may have, I’ll happily answer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back