• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Was doing it so everyone could be involved, so nobody would be left behind. Well I'll think about the change now, still got time as only one person responded.(not trying to sound rude i swear! I was just trying to get everyone who said they were interested on board. Goodluck to your travels Ayama Ayama ! )
Mineczka Mineczka
And yes there is still space for more people. Might even lift the limit..

Was doing it so everyone could be involved, so nobody would be left behind. Well I'll think about the change now, still got time as only one person responded.(not trying to sound rude i swear! I was just trying to get everyone who said they were interested on board. Goodluck to your travels Ayama Ayama ! )
Mineczka Mineczka
And yes there is still space for more people. Might even lift the limit..
Haha thank you, I appreciate it!
Good luck on the RP! ^w^

I'm still down for this, whether we're allowed to have modern characters or not is up to you but I’m mainly here for the victorian plot (:

If spots are still open, I'm late to the party but I'd love to participate.

Magus Magus
Elenion Aura Elenion Aura
Sylvio Sylvio
Sopranos Sopranos
EmilyPower EmilyPower
hwayi hwayi
The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect
Mineczka Mineczka
CS is made, it's late so im sorry if i left some things out or made a mistake, ive been working all day today so my mind is still settling.

H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 I've been trying to work on it, unfortunately, some IRL things came up and have been pesky through the week, I should be okay soon though, sorry once again of the delay on my part. Q A Q

Users who are viewing this thread

Back