• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Beware on what you wish for, Cluedo is gonna drag Clem EVERYWHERE XD. To be honest, that would be cute!!!

And thanks!! Its really fun to rp opposites. I’m trying to make Lily as nervous and passive as possible (Without making her boring as a partner) so she could be the last kid to transform. Giving her a longer arch to grew
That would be really cute! I can just imagine Lily and Harvey working together on some project for school or something and while that's happening Cluedo and Clem are just doing Cluedo and Clem things, causing chaos while the other two are trying to work lol

That would be really cute! I can just imagine Lily and Harvey working together on some project for school or something and while that's happening Cluedo and Clem are just doing Cluedo and Clem things, causing chaos while the other two are trying to work lol

Oh…..
My…….
Goooooshhh!!!!

Do you want to sit them together in a class as mandatory from the teachers??? And Lily would be all nervous to sit beside someone she made an spectacle the last saturday xD

once i finish this post with anubis, we're free to move onto the villains part of the prologue! act 1 will start at the club preview day - which reminds me that i need to make that npcs list...

Oh…..
My…….
Goooooshhh!!!!

Do you want to sit them together in a class as mandatory from the teachers??? And Lily would be all nervous to sit beside someone she made an spectacle the last saturday xD
That sounds awesome!

Fun fact, Lily leaved her cellphone on the ground, its still recording

J0yjkLR.png

Soon...

oh yes! any characters aligned with the guardians submitted after this point can be retroactively assumed to be at the meeting OR their guardian characters are yet to be born and can be reached out to at a later date!

YAAAS!!!!

Hey! Now that we are going more into the story. Are the kids going to have uniform, or not? I thought, being a private school, they were, but now I'm not sure.

Oh! I guess I’ll have to brainstorm more outfits for my girl

thinking GIF

Sorry I haven't posted a chara yet, holidays has been keeping me busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back