• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

AnemoVictorious

local tired fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
PROLOGUE: BIRTH OF THE GUARDIAN ANGELS

August 21st, 2022​
Students,​

I'm very excited to welcome you all to Angelwood International Academy, or AIA! I'm the Headmistress, Maribelle Faulkner. This is my first year as the head of this school, and I can't wait to see all of you blossom into your ideal selves! Upperclassmen, I expect you to be kind and courteous and encourage the younger students to do their best, as well as help them when they're in need.

Tomorrow is the first day of class. For the students in middle school, high school, or university, your schedules should have been delivered to you alongside this letter. For the parents of younger students, as we don't accept boarding students until they are in middle school,, make sure your child is wearing the badge so our staff can help them find their classrooms. Please make sure you follow the school rules as listed in your handbook and remember to mark yourself as absent if you are ill.

There is also a bulletin board in the Student Resources Center. Events will be listed there from now on. This time, I will include the upcoming events for the nest month in the letter! Any changes will be updated as soon as possible, and important news will also be posted there, so please remember to check it often. ES means elementary school, MS means middle school, HS means high school, and U means university. And, well, 'All' means... all!

Events for September 2022
September 5th - Labor Day (All) - No class today!
September 8th - Club Preview Day (MS, HS, U)- Check out all the extracurricular clubs you can join!​

Have a wonderful year,
Headmistress Maribelle Faulkner
[hidden scroll]

Saturday, September 3rd, 2022 - 4:30 PM

Anubis + Cerberus
Guardian and Proxy
Angelwood International Academy - Courtyard Fountain
tags
N/A
"Looks like Cerberus made it to the fountain just fine. It would've sucked if after all those sleepless nights learning robotics and engineering the poor thing just broke down on me..." A soft laugh escaped them as they spun around in their chair. "Cameras are working well, Cerberus is still able to move... Let's just hope the voice changer works. I could ask... no. I'm doing this by myself so I don't have to put the burden..."

Trailing off, they looked at the clock on their computer screen. It was almost 5 PM, the time that had been put on the note. They quickly shut themselves up, lest their idle musings be heard by any of the summoned that chose to arrive early. School had been in session for a good two weeks, so hopefully most of them knew where the fountain was, or at least knew to look at one of the many campus maps.

After all, they had no choice but to request help from others, to prevent such a tragic thing from happening again. Dreams were a precious thing, something they wanted to protect. Without a Guardian Character of their own, they couldn't do anything about it without the help of others. The only one they knew with a Guardian Character personally... well, that person didn't deserve to burdened by this, they didn't need to be put in danger.

Focusing on the camera feed coming from the robotic dog, 'Anubis' smiled. No matter how big or small a dream was, it deserved to flourish and bloom...

"Speech"
code by @Nano

A girl was sitting in one of the wing chairs the Academy library had for students. Her body was tucked into the chair, embracing her little body as she was reading an old crimson book. The state of the cover was worn out, showing how much the item was used by their owner, but you could still read its title in golden letters. "A study in Scarlet".

Elegant fingers caressed the pages of the book softly as they turn the pages of the book. Dark chocolate eyes scan the letters over the pages, but none of them got inside the girl. Looking at the book, her thoughts didn't let her concentrate with the reading. Like fluttering butterflies, the thoughts of a new mystery took a hold of her head.

Some time after the first day of school, she received a note. A note asking her to meet the enigmatic sender in the Courtyard Fountain at 5 PM that day. It was so exciting, yet frightening.

"Elementary!" A chibi voice cut through the silence of the library "There are only 30 minutes left to get to the bottom of this mystery!"

"Clu.... Cluedo!?" The girl looked up nervously, searching for the owner of that voice. A little fairy detective that floated above her head "Don't speak too loud! We are in a library!"

"Heehee! Yeah! But remember that no one can see me! Or hear me!" She smiled confidently.

The girl just sigh and continue to look at the book

"Why are you still here, Lily?" The little person floated near the brown hair lady "We should run to the fountain! If we go get early, maybe we can get a look at our mysterious note sender"

"I. . . .Im not sure" Her eyes looked to a side with fear "What. . .What if its a trap? What. . . .What if they want to kidnap me .. .?? And. . . . And they are baiting me with a mystery??"

"Or maybe its a real mystery and they want to maintain their identity as a secret! If you don't go, you'll never know!" The little detective move her hands trying to cheer her companion, but the later didn't move. Clutching her dress with one hand, Lily was trying to gain courage. "Come on! You just need a little push! From a girl who is afraid to one that dives into the unknown! Chara change!"

"W...Wait! Clu.. .. " The girl didn't finished her sentence when the circle gem in the bow of her head changed into a tiny magnifying glass "You are right!" She stood up, excitement in her eyes "We will never have an opportunity like this!" She closed her book and put it away in her trusty bag "Come on, my lil Watson! Its time for a new Sherlock in town!"

As soon as she said those words, the girl run to the fountain.

"LET'S GOOOO!!! Wait! Aren't you supposed to be the Watson?" She yelled following her kid as fast as she could

As Lily got to the place of the meeting, her change of character disappeared. Blushed for her actions against her will, she went behind a tree near the fountain to hide her face and breath before meeting the one who sent the note.

Harvey Fermi
Guardians

mentions
AnemoVictorious
Harvey stared at the note in his hand. He decided to bring it along with him just to be sure. The fountain, this Saturday at 5:00 PM on the dot. Harvey swallowed hard and rubbed his arm. He looked at his Guardian Character, Clem. He was slowly getting used to having a floating companion follow him all over campus everyday. He was actually kind of good company.

"Do you really think this is a good idea? What if it's some trap or something?" Harvey whispered.

Clem shrugged, "I think it's fine! I mean it's on campus anyways, it'd be more concerning if it was off campus right? What could go wrong? Think of it as our opening scene in an adventure!"

"A lot of things," Harvey whispered to themself, as they continued to walk to the fountain.

Harvey looked at his phone to check the time, it was nearly the time provided. It was always nice to be early. If he wasn't early he felt like he was late. He scanned the area before noticing a red haired woman standing next to a similar looking Guardian Character. He looked at her then to Clem, then back to her.

"What should I do?" He whispered to his companion.

Clem huffed, "Go say hi!"

Harvey swallowed hard and began to approach her, he knew if he didn't Clem would make him so he might as well do it himself, "uh, hi there," Harvey began with a little wave, "my name is Harvey, did...did you get a note to come here as well?" He asked, ignoring the knot in his throat.

code by @Nano

Gracia Adair
Sugary Sparkle
tags
Harvey ( MysticEcho23 MysticEcho23 ) [Featuring Naoto and Anubis]
"I wonder what this mysterious person wants with you..." Madeline commented as she floated next to Gracia. "How exciting! What could it be? A love confession? Ooh, then you can show them your true sparkle!"

Gracia blushed softly in response. "I dunno... If it's a love confession, I don't want to just say yes to someone I don't know very well..." The young lady trailed off, noticing that she was not the only person arriving to the fountain. "...I don't think that it's a love confession though. But... it looks like these are all high schoolers! I guess I was one of them a year ago but... do I really seem like I'm still one of them?"

Before she could open her mouth to speak, Madeline was quickly cut off by one of the others approaching.

"H-hi there. My name is Harvey, did... did you get a note to come here as well?"

Startled, Gracia froze for a moment, before barely managing to get out her own name. "G-Gracia... I'm... Gracia."

"And I'm Madeline! Nice to meet you, Harvey!" The tiny pâtissière chirped happily. "And yeah! We did! It looks like everyone here has a Guardian Character, though. I wonder what this all is about..."

Pondering was not an option for long, however, as more people showed up and a black haired boy's Guardian Character suddenly called out, grabbing the attention of Gracia and Madeline. "What's that, Naoto?"

The only reply that came was a soft 'I don't know..." before their attention was drawn to the object - a small, white and purple robotic dog with red eyes.

"It looks like everyone's here. Thank you all for coming, especially since my note was quite cryptid..."

"Eh?! A robo-doggy?!" Gracia cried out, eyes suddenly sparkling. "C-cool..."

"Speech - Gracia" | "Speech - Madeline"
"Speech - Naoto" | "Speech - Ryouta"
"Speech - Anubis"
code by @Nano

Anubis + Cerberus
Guardian and Proxy
tags
All Guardians
"It looks like everyone's here. Thank you all for coming, especially since my note was quite cryptid..."

"Eh?! A robo-doggy?! C-cool..."

They chuckled slightly, glad to see someone was impressed by their work. "His name is Cerberus. My... proxy, I guess. As for me, you can call me Anubis. There is a reason I asked you all to meet here, especially at a time where not many people would be here. You all have Guardian Characters. I can see and hear those Guardian Characters despite not having one of my own."

They paused, taking a breath and wishing that the dream that was born that day was their own, and not someone who was hit much harder by the incident. Alas, it was not meant to be.

"The truth is... everyone has an egg in their heart. Your dreams and ambitions can cause it to become a Guardian Egg, which eventually hatches into a Guardian Character. But... you all know that, especially your Guardian Characters. But what happens when those dreams wither away, and their owner becomes hopeless?" A deep sigh escaped them, almost pained. "They become an X-Egg, and can hatch into an X-Character that will cause mischief and attack people, and even combine with others to become a horribly dangerous Mega X-Character. If they continue to grow in negativity, they will self destruct. Only those with Guardian Characters can purify them and save those dreams by utilizing Character Transformations, something different from Character Changes. I cannot do anything to stop them by myself. As a result, appearing as myself could put me in danger, so I crafted this alter-ego to protect myself."

Anubis nodded to themselves, controlling Cerberus so that he looked like he was on his knees, begging.

"Please, I beg of you. Help me to purify the X-Eggs and save the dreams of others before they disappear. "

"Speech"
code by @Nano

Tag: AnemoVictorious AnemoVictorious MysticEcho23 MysticEcho23

Little by little time passed and students started walking near the fountain. As Lily was recovering from her Chara-embarrassment, she saw the people walking to the meeting. Her eyes followed the new group without leaving her hiding spot. She was nervous and confused. They weren't any other student. They had Guardian Characters.

Petrified in her hideout, the girl tried to make sense of what she was looking at. 2 people.. .. No! 3 people! All with little creatures by their side. All this time, she thought she was the only one. All this time she thought she was special..... But. .. . If she wasn't the only one. What would this mean? And why all of the people united at the fountain would have a guardian with them. Her brain was working as fast as it could trying to answer those questions when a mysterious voice interrupted the kids. It was a dog. A robotic dog.

Not thinking much, Lily took out her cellphone and started recording the meeting. Everything was so new and confusing that recording it seemed like a fine idea. Hoping to look and hear the whole meeting again when she had a clear mind. Some seconds after hitting the record button, her hands start shaking. The idea of recording the meeting in secret was accelerating, but felt wrong. What if they caught her? Nobody did got near her or spoke to her, making the girl feel confident in her hiding spot. How long would she last hidden?

As the great speech of Anubis continued, Lily was half hearing and half preoccupied of being caught. Suddenly, a soft whisper caught her ear, making the girl jump a little

"To. . .. Protect himself?" The little guardian was looking at the scene with intense curiosity "Lily. ... You know what that means...?"

Afraid of tipping off everyone's attention, she denied with a shake of her head.

"It means. .. . Who ever is trying to destroy dreams. . . .can get inside of the Academy"

The girl's eyes shrunk as she felt her blood turn cold. Pale and afraid, her phone slide through the frozen fingers of the sweet maiden, falling into the floor and making a soft "Thump" noise. Cluedo looked at the scene horrified, quickly turning into the group to see if the sound had give the group their location

Harvey Fermi
Guardians
mentions
AnemoVictorious AnemoVictorious & Draw Neoisi Draw Neoisi
Harvey stared at the small robot, jumping slightly as it spoke. Despite the odd, sudden speaking coming from the robot he found himself wholeheartedly listening. He stared down at the tiny robot soaking in everything it was saying. Then paused. This was a lot of information coming to him at once. A few of the things the robot, apparently known as Cerberus, or his controller, Anubis spoke of were things Clem had relayed to him along the way. On the other hand a lot of it was new, and certainly concerning. Harvey looked at Clem who was seemingly already looking at him.

Harvey swallowed before allowing himself to speak, "I would like to help, to do something good for other but..." Harvey trailed off forcing himself to regain the courage and continue, "why us? From the way you made it sound, we are all new to having guardian characters of our own. Why not find other people who have experience?"

After he finished his sentence he swore he heard a bit of mumbling, followed by a thump. Harvey turned his head, and Clem fully turned. Not seeing anything, the Harvey watched as Clem gave him a thumbs up before floating away to investigate. Once he approached the source of the noise, he peered around the tree to see another person alongside their guardian character.

"Aha!" Clem responded in triumph, "Hello there! My name is Clem, at your service! You must've been invited like the rest of us, come and join us instead of hiding by your lonesomes!" Clem cheerfully introduced himself before following it up with an exaggerated bow.

code by @Nano

Anubis + Cerberus
Guardian and Proxy
tags
MysticEcho23 MysticEcho23 Draw Neoisi Draw Neoisi
A brief sigh came out of their lips and they shifted within their desk chair. They spun around, looking towards their door to their room, wanting so desperately to open the door and reveal everything, but they knew it was better this way.

"There's one person I know personally that has a Guardian Character. But this person... is very important to me. They've witnessed the deeds of X-Eggs, and as a result... I don't want to put them in harm's way, whether that be physically or forcing them to relive the memory. Your Guardian Characters are newly born yes, but... The dreams that have most recently bore fruit may in fact be the most powerful of them all."

They stopped to let Harvey and Clem invite the one hiding out into the open before continuing on.

"This is a safe space for you all. Remember that. I won't force you into doing anything you don't want to do. But... we should probably find a more discreet base of operations, huh? I can give you all my phone number, and I'll make a group chat so we can stay in contact."

"Then... I want to help." Gracia spoke up. "I don't... I don't want people's dreams to disappear... That... that would be awful."

"I do too." The boy, Naoto as his Guardian Character called him, added as well. A look of determination had bloomed on his face.

"Thank you... And... that final answer... what will it be?"

"Speech"
code by @Nano

Tag: MysticEcho23 MysticEcho23

The girl didn't move, even when Clem fly over them, triumphally announcing his arrival.

"EEEK!!!" The little fairy was surprised by the newcomer "It seems we have been spotted, Lil Watson!" Her tone was dramatic and a little silly. Like spying was just a game for Cluedo.

The paralysed girl looked at the little guardian near the chibi detective, starting to have a reaction after the idea of being in danger. She closed her hands and instinctively she brought them to her heart. Still quivering in fear she gave a step back, trying to get away from Clem and exposing her presence in the process.

"Li .. . . Ly???" The little detective floated near her person, worried about her

The young brunette didn't reply. Feeling her throat turn into a knot, which got tighter as the robo-pup talked about her.

"Thank you... And... that final answer... what will it be?"

Her gazed move to the group again, now having all eyes on her. A couple of seconds passed as the girl tried to organized her thoughts. She couldn't. Everything inside her brain felt hazy, fears and doubts clutched on her as the words "Danger", "Self destruct", "Harm" were orbiting her head non-stop.

"I. .I.. . .I..." She finally had the courage to speak loudly. Still in fear, she closed her eyes as she shook her head vigorously. Some tears appeared in her eyes "I can't. . . .I'm just a student" She spoke as she walked slowly backwards "N .. . No! I.. . . .Am NOT going to do that!!! I. .. .I. . .. " Her voice shook in fear. Not knowing what more to say, she denied with her head again.

Harvey Fermi
Guardians
mentions
Draw Neoisi
“Clem get back over here please!” Harvey called out to his guardian.

Clem bowed once more to Lily and Cluedo, “farewell!”

Clem made his way back over to his human counterpart. Harvey shook his head a little, “I think you might have startled her,” he whispered.

”Startled her? How could I have possibly startled her? Oh boy,” Clem mumbled.
”Don’t worry, I think she was just nervous in general,” Harvey responded before turning to Lily, “are you okay? You uh, you aren’t obligated to say yes. No one is going to be mad at you,” he reassured her.

Harvey looked at the other two in concer, then to Cerberus, then back to Lily. He debated walking over there but knew he’d probably just scare her more. Especially if Clem found a way to scare her.

code by @Nano

Tag: MysticEcho23 MysticEcho23

Cluedo shake her little hand with energy as she wave goodbye to Clem.

As she reply to the mechanical dog, her ears caught the sound of a young student. Her gaze quickly turn to the owner of the voice. Harvey Fermi

“are you okay? You uh, you aren’t obligated to say yes. No one is going to be mad at you,” he reassured her.

" What do you mean 'If I am ok?' " She asked less nervous, but as frighten as before "Someone is literally asking to put our lives in danger!!! How I am supposed to be ok?!" She placed her fingers over the circle jewel that decorated her dress, fidgeting with it "Specially if that someone doesn't have the decency to show themselves. .. . . ."

"Well.... " The fairy flew over Lily's head thinking out loud "It's true that 9 out of 10 stories where the main character stumble someone who doesn't show himself has dangerous secrets behind" The little one took a magnifying glass from her coat and flew fast to Cerberus (Tag AnemoVictorious AnemoVictorious ) "What mysteries your shiny coat hides?!" Smiled with excitement in her eyes

" C...Cluedo!" The girl was red from the book analogy her character guardian spoke in front of everyone "I...It doesn't matter.. . . .I don't want to be part of this" The girl rapidly turn to walk away from the Fountain.

" Ah! L...Lily!!!" The cute detective soar away to catch her person

Anubis + Cerberus
Guardian and Proxy
tags
@MysticEcho32
A fair reaction from Lily, they decided, simply nodding to themselves. They had three, at the very least, and that was better than nothing. Forcing someone to do something like this would get them nowhere, and likely cause problems in the end.

They simply told the rest their phone number, before getting ready to maneuver Cerberus back to the dorm. "Send me a text when you all are able, and I will make a group chat. Be safe on your way back." With that, the robotic dog began to move and leave the courtyard and the fountain altogether.

"Speech"
code by @Nano

Arisa Yasuda

A
risa was running as fast as she could, with her dance bag over her shoulder, trying to make it to the fountain. She had gotten a strange note asking to meet up their. She had no idea who it was from and she almost didn't go but Tutu insisted she check it out. Of course Tutu was also the reason why they were so late. Arisa glanced over at Tutu with annoyed expression.

"Oh come on I said I was sorry I didn't mean to make us late. It's just you look so graceful doing your dancing." Tutu said as she spun around gracefully in the air.

"No you were the one making me dance I was just there for the ride. And you call that graceful? I was spinning all over the place!"

Before Tutu could respond they both stopped when they saw the fountain and Arisa had a look of shock on her face. She saw other students that had...Guardian Characters....! She smiled excitedly in disbelief and quickly walked up to the group though as she did she noticed a little robotic dog walk pass her. She blinked confused at what she was seeing. She had the urge to pick it up. It was so cute! Deciding she didn't have the time to get distracted by that she walked up to the group at the fountain. She smiled at them as she approached.

"Hi! I'm assuming one of you sent the note to meet here?" Arisa asked as she glanced around at the charas. She couldn't help but wonder if any of them had a second egg like she did.

Tags: AnemoVictorious AnemoVictorious Draw Neoisi Draw Neoisi MysticEcho23 MysticEcho23

coded by xayah.ღ

Naoto Kawashima
Comic Courage
tags
animegirl20 animegirl20
As Cerberus walked away, Naoto quickly made a mental note. 'This'll make for an amazing manga idea...' However, before he could continue his story plotting, another voice snapped him out of his brainstorming session.

Thankfully, Ryouta was quick to jump in and address the situation. "Mmhm! But you're late, just like the classic schoolgirl protagonist in a manga! Anyways, I guess I'll have to catch you up to speed..." The tiny mangaka hummed, resting on Naoto's shoulder. "It turns out that this person who can see Guardian Characters knows a lot about the Heart's Egg... Broken dreams make X-Eggs, which can hatch into dangerous X-Characters, or self destruct, or merge with others into mega X-Characters, which are even more dangerous. But... they don't have a Guardian Character, so they can't purify them. They made a little robo-dog called Cerberus to ask us for help. To do so, we need to Character Transform! So, really... the question is... Do you want to prevent dreams from being destroyed? Do you want save broken dreams? Do you want to become a superheroine, like the protagonist in a magical girl manga?!"

"Ryouta... that's..." Naoto flushed softly. "You don't have to... but if you decide you want to help, this person, Anubis is what they're going by, is going to make a group chat. We can send your number their way so you can join in..."

"Speech - Naoto" | "Speech - Ryouta"
code by @Nano

tag animegirl20 animegirl20

Lily was way out of reached when Arisa got to the Fountain, but they crossed paths in the middle of the hallway. As the blurred silhouette dashed through the school to her destiny, the brunette couldn't help herself to gaze with curiosity. Her shoulder moved in the direction the stranger went, squeezing her dark chocolate eyes to unravel the true form of the being that glided nervously away from Lily.

" Was that.. . .a.....??" The girl focused on the flying smudge that floated with the running girl

" A Guardian Character? Elementary, my dear!" The little detective raised a finger with an intellectual air in herself "What else could it be?"

" Um... .. I .. . .I don't know" The girl shrugged a little nervous, not believing they crossed another guardian "A giant insect!? Maybe that's why she is running so fast...."

" Oh! I can see that!" She paused to imagine the hilarious scene "Hehe! But, nope. I sense another Guardian when she passed through"

" A.. .Another guardian?! How many are they in this school?! And.. . Why are we meeting so many other people with guardians right now, after weeks of class!?. .. . Wait..." She paused, trying to remember a sentence her partner spoke "Did you said you could sense a guardian with them??? Since when you can sense other guardians!?

Cluedo just shrugged as confused as Lily, but she couldn't reply when her human bumped into a soft wall. The fairy rapidly hid behind the girl's locks as she realize her human stamped against another student. The brunette had to move backwards a couple of steps from the impact she had against the mysterious individual.

" Ah...! I am.... !!" The girl expressed embarrassed of her clumsiness, remaining speechless as she realizes who was in front of her.

A tall young man was standing in front which blond short hair was stylish and rebellious as the same time. Sunglasses covered his eyes in a mysterious way, hiding his most valuable secrets. A dark shirt decorate his body, with a low opening. Lily stared at him an awkward amount of time, blushing softly. The man lifted his glasses to look better at the little girl in front of him, revealing his charming blue eyes.

4d9bef93866d2d696f2feb5a327f395b.jpg
" I am so sorry, My lady " He offered an apology. Hearing 'MY lady', made Lily burst into a redder blush "Are you hurt?"

" A... Ah! N.. No! I'm fine" She replied nervously, playing with her fingers " I.. . I was the one who bumped into you, I am sorry"

" That's impossible" He took the girl's hand, guiding it softly to his face. As the girl could only watch, shrieking internally in excitement, the rock star pressed his lips into the dorsal side of her hand. "A beautiful girl like you can only glide as she walks"

It worked. Lily was speechless again, this time redder than before. The same lines. The same kiss in the hand. He didn't need much to star struck a junior, just his gentleman act.

" Please, let me apologize with this" He took out of his coat two tickets for a concert "This are VIP passes to my next show, you know, the "Winged riders". I would love to have you cheering us this Thursday"

The girl felt like her throat was a knot, she just nodded softly and took the tickets, without taking her gaze from the new boy. After a "See ya there", the man left without exchanging names.

Lily sighed holding the tickets tight to her chest

" Wooh!!! Two tickets! One for me, right?" She appeared jumping in the air

" W.. What? You don't need a ticket! You can enter freely"

" Oh.. .. .Yeah!"

'Lupus'
Villains
mentions
Draw Neoisi AnemoVictorious
Lupus nodded to themself as they began to create a group call. Everything was in place, their voice changer was on, they were pretty sure that he was too absorbed in what he was doing to hear them.

What they had been doing was...good, to say the least. They had found a group of at least...somewhat reliable students who had a similar ideology as him. At the very least they would help them with the removal of others' wishes. They were glad they were not alone in this. Of course, there was always someone else they could ask... Theyquickly eradicated the thought from their mind. They had no reason to drag him into this. This was their problem, not his.

Lupus cleared their throat, and gave a nod to their Guardian Character, Canis.
"All set?" Their partner asked.
"Of course," Lupus responded, giving a curt nod to his guardian character.

They sent a simple text to the chat he had created with all of their workers, "I am going to call you all, there is an important matter I would like to address about our plans. If you are unavailable at the moment, notify me as soon as possible so I can get directions to you at another moment in time."

Letting out a sharp breath they resituated themself in their chair, and started the call, awaiting the arrival of those they had enlisted to help them.

code by @Nano

Rosaria Monroe
Nightmare Grace
Angelwood International Academy - Rosaria's Dorm
tags
MysticEcho23 MysticEcho23
What fool would still be asleep past 5 PM? Rosaria Liane Monroe, the Demon Queen herself. After all, she needed her beauty rest. Definitely not because she had stayed up the prior night reading fanfiction of her favorite fantasy novels or making short videos to post on the internet for fame.

"Rosaria, get up! We've got a message from the big boss!" Astrid commanded, picking up her partner's phone and dropping it on her face.

"GYACK! What the 'ell wazzatfor, Astrid!?" Rosaria shot up, grabbing her phone with one hand and holding her now aching head with the other. She blinked away the remaining sleep in her eyes, and regaining her composure so that her words no longer slurred together. "C'mon... At least wake up the demon queen in a royal way."

Astrid shook her head, smirking slightly. "Demon queens can handle a little pain every once and a while. But it's important. Orders from the boss! Get up! Get ready for the call!"

Rosaria huffed, heading to straight to the bathroom in her dorm to make sure she looked presentable and like she hadn't been sleeping for the entire day. When she was done, she got ready to answer Lupus's call.

"Speech - Rosaria" | "Speech - Astrid"
code by @Nano

As Austin kept walking, after his encounter with the young aspiring detective, a small figurine floated from his pocket. A little person with cyan hair and tiny sunglasses appeared near the student, following the student as he walked through the halls.

" She seemed nice" The fairy told his partner. He had a calm and soft voice.

Austin opened his eyes with surprise and curiosity. The little one wasn't a being of too many words. The blue orbs moved to observe the cyan boy, waiting for him to keep talking about the girl they just met. Nothing. The fairy kept floating relaxed at the side of the student.

" I guess" He shrugged not thinking to much in the girl "But she was like other Junior we have met, you know we have to spread word of the band with the new kids"

" No" He paused. His partner gave him a curious look, trying to extract more information with his eyes from the guardian character "She was different"

" Different?" He reply more confused "Different how?"

" She felt different"

Before Austin could keep questioning his partner, his phone vibrated. Checking his jacket's pocket first, he slide his hands in his pants' pockets to find his cellphone. Taking it out, he rapidly move his thumb to unlock it and check who messaged him.

Tag MysticEcho23 MysticEcho23 AnemoVictorious AnemoVictorious

Recipient
them
I am going to call you all, there is an important matter I would like to address about our plans.
them
If you are unavailable at the moment, notify me as soon as possible so I can get directions to you at another moment in time.
me
Ready to Rock 'n' Roll, Boss.
me
Just heading to my room rn.
me
Lets hope Her Dark Royalty can make the call in time XD.

The last message was a tease to Rosaria, as she didn't seemed to reply the group chat. The man knew she would probably had her head in the clouds, reading Fanfics or imagining her own. Who could have blame her? He liked the look of passion the girl always had when she was surrounded by her favorite fantasy novels. Austin let a soft chuckle leave his lips as he send the last message. He would have love to see the look on the purple hair girl as she read that.

Anja Bauer (+Lupus)
Villains
mentions
Draw Neoisi Draw Neoisi AnemoVictorious AnemoVictorious
Anja had just gotten back to her dorm after practice when her phone buzzed. She looked down at the notification and let out a noise of annoyance. Really? She had just walked in the door! She didn't even have the time to take her skates off from around her neck. She kicked off her crocs, and quickly made her way into her room. She hung her skates up where they belonged, threw her practice bag down and rushed into her dorm's bathroom. She would just fix her bun and answer in her skating clothes. She didn't have enough time to change or even make dinner.

Anja made her way into her room once more, sat down in her desk chair as another strand of texts rolled in. What now? It was Austin this time. She laughed a little. His dig at the team's so called "demon queen" was well appreciated on Anja's end. She spun around in her chair as she texted back Ready whenever boss.
Lupus nodded, sending a final text, I am sure she will arrive at some point. Let us begin.

With that, Lupus started the call, ringing their workers cell phones for a call. Their camera off as per usual, and voice changer on once again as per usual. They cleared their throat as they sat, before beginning.

"Good evening everyone, I apologize for the short notice call, but it is urgent and I believe that you all should be up to date on what I have seen," they said smoothly, "It seems as though someone, calling themselves Anubis, has created a group of students to try and hinder our plans. I do, however have a plan."

code by @Nano

Rosaria Monroe
Nightmare Grace
Angelwood International Academy - Rosaria's Dorm
tags
MysticEcho23 MysticEcho23 Draw Neoisi Draw Neoisi
Rosaria answered the call as soon as possible, ignoring the text message that teased her about being a demon royal. After all, she was still totally exhausted, even after sleeping the entire day. There was no reason to pay attention to anything other than orders, so she could continue her royal slumber.

Except.. this wasn't really orders. Not yet, at least. It was a warning.

Regardless, Rosaria was the type to crack jokes, even in the most dire of situations. "Wow, they must be just like you, boss! Hidden identity, cool code name, on opposing sides... You don't have a secret clone, do you?" She joked, stretching slightly. Astrid giggled softly as well from her spot on Rosaria's shoulder. "Anyways, what's the plan to get rid of 'em?"

"Speech - Rosaria" | "Speech - Astrid"
code by @Nano

tag AnemoVictorious AnemoVictorious MysticEcho23 MysticEcho23

The young man enter his room as his phone began to ring. The soft rock music and vibration in his pocket announce Austin that it was time for the group meeting. He put down his electric guitar near his bed and sat down, taking the phone and sliding the screen to answer.

As the boss was speaking, Plect put his little hands over his chin, deep in thought. The boy was too concentrate on the call to see him, and he was in the other side of the phone to be seen by others. As Rosaria threw her joke, Austin burst into laugh.

" Good to have you here, Rosie" He smiled " Whatever the new guys are doing, they are just stupid. Weak dreams will die eventually, they are just waisting their time" He sighed "So, I guess you wanna cut their leader and the rest will scatter like rats, just like in Ratatouille" He chuckle at the idea of that movie scene.

'Lupus' (+Anja)
Villains
mentions
Draw Neoisi Draw Neoisi AnemoVictorious AnemoVictorious
Lupus scoffed at both Rosaria's remark, "I don't believe I have a clone."

They found themself shaking their head, "I can't say that's on the table just yet. I'm not sure the identity of this person, but I'll get to looking into it. I believe you, Austin, just so happened to run into one of the people that had been invited to their meeting. She seemed frightened by the idea of working with X-eggs and the like. Though she does know the other members now. I believe you should take the time to get a little bit closer to her. From there we can judge how useful she can be to us," he explained.

"If she turns out useful, then from there we can hopefully figure out who this Anubis character is and I won't have to do much digging beyond that. Then we can stop this whole operation and place our full attention on our goals. If not, then we can dispose of her how we see fit," they paused to allow their words to set in.

"The rest of you, I want you to be on higher alert than usual when working. If there's someone who seems to be onto you, deal with them, inform me, or hold off until a later time. It seems like they're mostly all young high schoolers, so as upper classmen, I am sure you all should have no issue dealing with them."
Anja had been spinning around slowly in her chair as the call started.
"Evening everyone," she said before Lupus began.

Anja paused, "A bunch of underclassmen? Hardly any college kids? Really?" she scoffed and shook her head, "I could probably step on them and they'd die," she joked, imaging the most scrawny and helpless freshman imaginable.

"You could take them easily, Anja," Kori, her Guardian added in softly.
Anja laughed at her partner's remark, "of course we could."

code by @Nano

" Wait..... You mean the little lady? " He asked the bossed confused. Remembering Lily's shy and confuse face.

It seem logical that the lady was in school on a Saturday if she was part of the team that was summon to talk about preventing the destroy of dreams. The man open his mouth to ask if he was sure about the data, when he remember the words of his partner.

Plect and Austin interchanged looks in silence. Both knowing what the guitarist wanted to ask him, and the possible reply of the counterpart. A short pause as they look each other passed, not wanting to discuss the early event in front of everyone

" Well. . .. . I saw she had the Junior badge from the school, if the others are as young as she.. .. . . Well... it's not going to be really easy to defeat them. . . . If she is the youngest. . .. Well, easily she is the weak link...." He thought out loud "But. . .. . You are not going to recruit her.. . .Right? I mean, if she is really scared of X-Eggs. . ..What can she do? How can we use her as an advantage?"

Austin was concentrated on the situation more tan Anja's word. He didn't like the desire of destruction that she and her character guardian were giving. Of course, he knew that one way or the other they had to destroy their opponents if they got out of hand. He didn't like it. He didn't mind killing weak dreams, but character guardians . . . . . Was another thing. It didn't matter. He didn't have much option, and showing weakness or doubt in front of the boss was a big nono.

Arisa Yasuda

A
fter hearing the explaination from the chara Arisa was little taken aback. She wasn't quite sure what to make of it. But it sounded serious despite how the chara presented it.

Arisa smiled, "Well yeah of course we'll help! Right Tutu?"

Tutu nodded, "Of course! Can't have dreams being destroyed."

Arisa looked at Naoto. "You said there's a group chat going to made? You can send my number to them....Wait did he say a robo dog? I saw one walk right past me! That must of been them.."

Tags: AnemoVictorious AnemoVictorious Draw Neoisi Draw Neoisi MysticEcho23 MysticEcho23

coded by xayah.ღ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back