• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

AnemoVictorious

local tired fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
  • Basic Information
    Name
    School Grade
    Country of Origin
    Romantic Orientation
    Faceclaim (If appliacable)
    Personality (As brief or detailed as you'd like)
    History (As brief or detailed as you'd like)
    Guardian Character Info
    Guardian Character Name
    Appearance/Face Claim
    Egg (If they have two Guardian Characters, the eggs often have similar designs)
    Dream (The dream they were born from)
    Character Change (The Guardian Characters usually have a short phrase they say when it happens alongside the physical change, if you need help let me know)
    Character Transformation (It's usually a two-word phrase relating back to their motifs. If there are two Guardian characters, they usually have very similar names [Lunatic Charm/Seraphic Charm, or Amulet Heart/Amulet Spade/Amulet Clover/Amulet Dia], plus they gain an outfit similar to the Guardian Characters and weapons relating to the motif. No need to get detailed with the attacks at the moment, though.)
    CS Details *

CS Details
Roster
Guardian Angels
A Shugo Chara inspired group rp.
code by Nano

Last edited:
gracia
adair
"The foundation stones of honesty, character, faith, integrity, love, and loyalty are necessary for a balanced success that includes health, wealth, and happiness. As you go onward and upward in life, you will discover that if you compromise any of these principles you will end up with only a beggar's portion of what life has to offer." - Zig Ziglar, See You At The Top
basic information
name
Gracia Marie Adair
nickname
Grace, Gracie
date of birth
June 5th
position
Freshman Undeclared Major, Part-Time Baker
orientation
Demi-Bisexual, Demi-Biromantic
country of origin
United States of America
appearance
height
5 feet, 4 inches
weight
120 pounds
hair
Red
eyes
Blue
face claim
Nilou from Genshin Impact

Gracia usually wears skirts with cute designs on them and sweaters. She also wears long socks and simple flat shoes.
personality
Blurb: Gracia is a very gentle young lady, she's kind and sweet. She's fairly graceful and people tend to put her on a pedestal due to seeing her as perfect. She tends to run away from people at first, as she's easily startled. Deep down, she's very insecure and shy, though some people believe she is stuck up and doesn't care to give them the time of day. She wants to blossom into a better person, but she's not sure how...
Likes: Dancing, sweets, family, baking and cooking, music, singing
Dislikes: Her own cowardice, overwhelming situations, sour foods
backstory
Gracia's life is fairly simple. From a young age, she loved to dance and she loved music. She desired to learn all different types of dances, a goal she still is actively seeking out today. She is also the middle child, and she loves her siblings very much.
She still isn't sure what she wants to do in life, as she's not sure she could do dancing as a career, plus she's already struggling with people. However, her desire to make people see her sweetness and show others the beauty of the world resulted in her Guardian Character being born, manifesting as a pâtissière.
guardian character
Gracia's Guardian Character is the sweet pâtissière, Madeline, born from Gracia's desire to show the worlds sweetness alongside her own. When character changing, the hair ties that hold Gracia's ponytails turn into donut-shaped rings and she becomes able to speak to people and cheer them up, as well becoming as talented as a baker. Her abilities are fairly similar to Su's from the actual show, being that she gains cooking and housekeeping skills, being able to create ingredients out of thin air, and also somewhat losing control of her own body
Madeline wears a pâtissière uniform, as shown below in the section below, and the hair ties for her braids are donut-shapes rings, similar to the ones Gracia gets when they Character Change. Her egg is pink with a brown, chocolate-like drip and a sprinkled donut with lighter pink frosting.
zGJaGqr.png

character transformation
Attack
TBA

When Gracia Character Transforms with Madeline, they become Sugary Sparkle. Gracia's hair is tied into braids and she gains a similar outfit to Madeline. Her main weapons are a whisk, spatula, and a bowl she uses as a shield.

More details to come

KKPCALM_concept_art_1.13a-Usami_Ichika_%28patisserie_uniform%29.png
extras
Gracia's theme colors are Cardinal #C41E3A and Paprika #8D0226

Gracia will, in the future, become a Pastry Arts major.
code by @Nano

naoto
kawashima
"Passion drives us everyday , understand your passion, and understand what is that you want in your life because the moment you start doing what you love the most, you’ll start celebrating the process." - Razzab Shaikh, Right Steps For Success
basic information
name
Naoto Kawashima
nickname
Nao
date of birth
December 8th
position
High School Junior
orientation
Homosexual Homoromantic
country of origin
Japan
appearance
height
5 feet, 5 inches
weight
133 pounds
hair
Black
eyes
Honey
face claim
Yoshikazu Miayno from Sasaki and Miyano

Naoto wears comfortable clothes, and usually wears a blue cardigan over a long sleeved shirt, comfortable sneakers, and stretch pants.
personality
Blurb: Naoto is an introverted yet friendly person. He can be a bit shy at first, but he greatly cares about others and will confidently protect those he cares about. He tends to keep to himself and is fairly secretive about what he likes, being a bit embarrassed about his love for manga, especially since he wants to become a mangaka himself. He can be a bit dense, but he always does his best to correct his mistakes.
Dislikes: Foods with strong flavor, loud noises, hot weather
backstory
Naoto is an only child raised by a single mother. He was always fairly reserved and a bit of a bookworm, but when his mother bought him manga, he was instantly enthralled by the pretty art and wonderful stories, wanting to make his own. However, he was embarrassed by this fact, and wanted to hide it, especially when he started school at the academy. However, soon a Guardian Character's egg was born from his desire to be able to be proud of his dreams and show everyone how wonderful storytelling can be, manifesting as a mangaka.
guardian character
Naoto's Guardian Character is the confident mangaka, Ryouta, born from Naoto's desire to be able to show the world wonderful storytelling and be proud of his dreams. When character changing, he gains a smock, and he becomes confident and skilled in art and storytelling, though oftentimes losing control over his body.
Ryouta wears a smock over a hoodie and sweatpants. His egg is a mint green color with darker stripes, as if it were lined paper, and a paintbrush on it.
ZWVYtNZ.png

character transformation
Attack
TBA

When Naoto Character Transforms with Ryouta, they become Comic Courage. Naoto gains a similar outfit to Ryouta. His main weapons are a paintbrush, a pencil, and a notebook.

More details to come
extras
Naoto's theme colors are Mountain Meadow #1AB385 and Eden #105852

Naoto plans on becoming an Art and Creative Writing double major.
code by @Nano

'anubis'
?
"To get where we want to go in life, we have to keep at it. We have to create a vision, make choices based on what moves us most swiftly toward our goals, and go after them with determination and single-mindedness." - Stedman Graham
basic information
name
Unknown
nickname
Anubis
date of birth
Unknown
position
Unknown
orientation
Unknown
country of origin
Unknown
appearance
height
Unknown
weight
Unknown
hair
Unknown
eyes
Unknown
face claim
Cyno from Genshin Impact
voice claim
Anubis uses a voice changer, their real voice is unknown

Because Anubis has yet to show their face or true identity, the only appearance the group knowns of is the robot dog they use as a proxy, Cerberus
personality
Blurb: Haha, very funny... You think I'd give up information about myself that easily?
Dislikes: Also a secret
backstory
Still not telling~.
guardian character
I don't have one. I can see them and the X-Eggs, but I don't have one of my own. Guess I'm just that pure of heart, huh?
character transformation
Attack
TBA

Why bother keeping this section? I don't have a Guardian Character.
extras
Anubis's theme colors are Gigas #523C94 and Martinique #363050

Anubis made Cerberus themselves, after a lot of trial and error.
code by @Nano

Last edited:
  1. Harvey
    Fermi
    “I finally found it! A feeling that I want to cherish. Tightly, tightly, I need to hold tightly so it won’t overflow.” - Kinoshita (Glory Steady Go)
    basic information
    name
    Harvey Fermi
    nickname
    V
    Date of Birth
    November, 15th
    position
    High School Freshman
    Orientation
    Pansexual
    Country of Origin
    America
    appearance
    height
    5 feet, 9 inches (175 cm)
    weight
    hair
    black
    eyes
    brown
    voice claim
    Dorian Storm - Critical Role (Va: Robbie Daymond)

Harvey wears a black base layer turtle neck with a blue-purple cardigan over top that goes down to his knees. He wears dark blue jeans with purple converse esc shoes. His hair is almost always in a tight ponytail with flyaway hairs being a common occurance.
    personality
    Harvey is extremely awkward and tense in social situations. He tries his best to put himself out there but struggles due to overwhelming social anxiety. When he gets closer to people he loves to talk about his interests. Once he gets going on something he’s excited about it’s hard to get them to stop.
    Likes- Acting, music, cold anything (especially food), decorating
    Dislikes- Heat, silence, fighting, public speaking
    backstory
    Harvey grew up with a loving family in a household consisting of him, his mother, father, and his older sister, Jasmine. Harvey was introduced to theater at a young age, his father being an actor in a troupe for most of his life. He recalls his first ever time watching his dad perform and fell in love with the art of acting. His sister was already helping the troupe as a tech behind the stage and his mother often helped create props. Harvey knew that he was going to follow his father’s lead to be on the big stage.
    He began to try out for children’s shows but struggled, his only problem being his major fear of public speaking. So, he practiced at home alone, to try and focus on his acting/singing skills on his own. One day he hopes to be just like his father and follow his dreams.
    guardian character
    Harvey's guardian character is named Clem. Clem was created from Harvey's desire to become more confident in talking in front of others to become an actor. A rose appears in Harvey’s left ear during a Character Change. He becomes very cocky, and outspoken. He speaks to others with ease and often puts in little quips about his fabulousness.
    Clem wears a blue fleece sweater over a white button up. He wears a pale blue bow tied under his collar, wears black dress pants, and brown boots. He has navy blue hair and bright blue eyes. His egg is a dark purple with a dirty magenta color underneath. A microphone is centered in the middle, blooming out of a rose.
    character transformation
    Attack
    TBD

When Harvey Character Transforms he becomes Theatrical Triumph. (may change later.) He wears a white button up with a navy blue waistcoat, a pale blue ribbon, black dress pants, brown boots, and a red rose placed in his left ear. His weapon is mainly a microphone which he uses both as a microphone and a whip.
    More TBA.
    extras
    Harvey's colors are #Aab5d2, Casper and #37456D, Rhino!
    Harvey wants to major in musical theater, but as a backup he would be a theater technician like his sister.
    code by @Nano

Attachments

• Harvey pt3.png
    Harvey pt3.png
    225.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Clem.png
    Clem.png
    162.7 KB · Views: 6
  • EGG.jpg
    EGG.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
"Lupus"
?
“I didn’t want a story—a beginning. Not anymore. I have long ago stopped walking on a road where my dreams walk around. I change my destination a hundred times if I ever see an old wish of mine standing there in its real form. I don’t know them. I don’t want to. They too must not know me. They too must not recognise me as their owner.”
― Khadija Rupa, Unexpressed Feelings
basic information
name
Unknown
nickname
Lupus
date of birth
Unknown
Position
Unknown
Orientation
Unknown
Country of Origin
Unknown
appearance
height
Unknown
weight
Unknown
hair
Unknown
eyes
Unknown
voice claim w/Voice Changer

Lupus has never shown anyone their true identity and will not make a physical appearance in front of their workers either. They only communicate through calls or text.
personality
Who I am? Being accessible to just anyone? Yeah, hilarious.

Likes- Wouldn't you like to know. Get it?
Dislikes- I dislike your persistency.
backstory
Lips are sealed.
guardian character
Who's my guardian character? I can tell you his name is Canis. What is my dream? You got one freebie, you used it. Sorry, not sorry.
Character Transformation
Ability Type
Unknown

Canis and I conjoin to create-Oh no I think I'm breaking up- oh no.....
extras
Lupus will sometimes deliver handwritten instructions via messenger to his employees time to time.

Lupus's colors are #817583, Mobster and #352439, Bleached Cedar
code by @Nano

rosaria
monroe
"Most people can't recognize the good life when they have it... I believe, the good life, is simply when you are able to recognize all the good in your life - where ever and whenever that is." - Joel Osteen
basic information
name
Rosaria Liane Monroe
nickname
Rosa
date of birth
January 14th
position
High School Senior
orientation
Pansexual Panromantic
country of origin
Canada
appearance
height
5'8"
weight
hair
Purple
eyes
Purple
face claim
Mamimi Tanaka from Idolmaster Shiny Colors

Rosaria has a habit of breaking dress code, wearing skirts that are too short or crop tops. She also accessorizes with piercings and chokers.
personality
Blurb: A loud, chaotic person, Rosaria is full of herself and always makes her presence known. She thinks very highly of herself and puts others beneath her. However, she is a good actor and can easily put on an act to make her seem like the innocent one. She's mischievous and rude, and wants to rule the world on day as a demon queen!
Likes: Fantasy novels, performing on stage, being a rebel, causing mischief
Dislikes: Having to write reports for breaking the rules, not being taken seriously, people that are goody-two-shoes, people who think their dreams are more important than her own.
backstory
A fantasy novel enthusiast, a young Rosaria just wanted to be seen, to be heard. Her Guardian Character was born from this wish and manifested as a demon queen. They've been through a lot together, and as such, they think their dream is more important than the dreams that have only recently beared Guardian Characters.
guardian character
Rosaria's Guardian Character is the prideful demon queen, Astrid, born from her desire to be seen and heard as well as her love for fantasy novels. When character changing, Rosaria gains a demon tail, horns, and wings and the ability to fly and her personality becomes a lot more extreme than what it usually is, as she demands people refer to her as a queen and a demon lord.

Astrid wears a blue shirt, a slightly darker long skirt, and purple cloak as well as a crown. Her egg is a pale dark blue color with silver stipple circles and a black marble effect.

gdqXHwx.png
character transformation
Attack
TBA

When Rosaria Character Transforms with Astrid, they become Nightmare Grace. Rosaria gains a similar outfit to Astrid, including the demon-like features. Her main weapons are a pitchfork, a tome, and a magic wand.

More details to come.
extras
Rosaria's theme colors are Lucky Point #1A1A68 and Royal Blue #4169E1

Rosaria plans to major in creative writing.
code by @Nano

Last edited:
Lily
Fletcher
“How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?” – Sherlock Holmes, in The Sign of the Four
Basic Information
Name
Lily Fletcher
Nickname
Lil, Nancy Drew.
date of birth
June 24th
position
High School Freshman
Orientation
Heteroromantic / Asexual
Country of Origin
London, England
Appearance
height
5 Feet
hair
Light brown
eyes
Dark brown
Voice Claim
TBD

Lily always carries her bag with her, having her trusty magnifier glass, notebook and limited edition Sherlock Holmes pen
personality
Lily is a shy and imaginative girl. She tends to be the silent, always following others kind of girl when she is in a group she hardly knows, but once you get to know her she is not afraid to share her interests with you.

She is curious and loves to read mystery books, specially Sherlock Holmes. She is quite fond of the genre having movies, books and video games about it. She always dream about solving a mystery, but being scared of everything has stopped her from reaching her dreams.

Likes: Mystery, her collection, Sherlock Holmes, Puzzles, History, Reading, Being a good student, Magnifying glasses, Detective clothes and gear, friends.
Dislikes: Spiders, Dark places, Scary movies, broken pencils, Disorganization, Been surrounded by unknown people, Being alone.
backstory
Lily is the only daughter of a wealthy and well connected family of England. She grew to take care of the family business, but she wanted something more. After finding her first love, Sherlock Holmes, her dream was to become a detective in Scotland Yard. Wanting to be the good girl, she is afraid to tell her parents that.

One day, she was walking home with her friends when she saw a dog walking by. She remembered that dog from a "Lost dog" poster, but as the canine walked towards a dark alley, she was too afraid to follow him. That night she wished to be braver so she could solve mysteries. Next day there was an egg in her bed.

After that, her parents decided to change the girl to an international school, hoping that the experience would help her when she takes care of the family business.
Guardian Character
Cluedo is the name of the Guardian Character that Lily has. She is an energetic and curious being. always rushing head straight to any mystery or clue no matter the consequences. As opposite of Lily, she is an extrovert, always happy to chat and meet new people.

She tries to push Lily into speaking more with strangers, but she also gives her space when her human doesnt want to talk. The only time she doesn't accepts a "No" for an answer its when a Mystery calls, often Chara Changing Lily without asking first.

58731579_zeRFyC36X4gwFmX.jpg
Character Transformation
Attack
TBD

Her name is "Petit Noir". It combines the elegance of Lily and the detective style of Cluedo in her transformation.

Her main weapons are a Magnifying glass, a smoking pipe that blows bubbles and a pointing finger
extras
Her Zodiac Sign is Cancer

Favorite game is "Profesor Layton", and of course, all the Sherlock Holmes games
code by @Nano

Last edited:
Anja
Bauer

“And yes, I’ll admit, I am jealous. I’m jealous of every minute you spend with him, of every concerned expression you send his way, of every tear shed, of every glance, every touch, and every thought. I want to rip him to pieces and purge him from your mind and from your heart. But I can’t.”
― Colleen Houck
basic information
name
Anja Bauer
nickname
Anja
date of birth
May 21st
Position
College Freshman | Dance & Journalism Dual Major
Orientation
Asexual Lesbian
Country of Origin
Germany
appearance
height
5'6" (167 cm)
weight
133 lbs
hair
Brunette w/ blonde ends
eyes
Blue
voice claim w/Voice Changer
La Signora - Genshin Impact

Anja is a very innocent looking person who wears "cute" clothes. Most of her clothes tend to have a cooler color palette. Her most notorious outfit consists of a white sweater, with an overall dress on top. Along with that she wears black shorts underneath, white platform tennis shoes, and white knee high socks.
personality
Anja is a snarky and self centered person. She sees herself above almost everybody else unless they prove themself as her equal. Anja speaks in a calm and collected manner, but what she says does not align as it usually involves digs or insults at those who she interacts with. She gets a kick out of other people’s mistakes and loves to correct others when she can. In the process Anja flexes her achievements.
Likes- Ice skating, crowds, dancing, anything sour
Dislikes- Swimming, people with natural talent, being compared to other people, overly sweet food.
backstory
Anja is the oldest in her family. She’s loved to dance ever since she was little and enrolled in ballet classes, she was thinking about being a ballerina until she went ice skating for the first time as a child. Ever since then she dreamed of becoming a figure skater. She often watched them on TV and grew to love the art, but her parents were not as excited.

Her brother, a year younger than her, was shaping up to be extremely smart and talented in almost everything he did. Often she was compared to him. In rebuttal she decided she’d try even hard to be a pro figure skater, to prove to everyone that she was better than her brother who she believed never worked for what he was praised for.

Her hope to become a pro is what inspired her to move abroad for college. She believes that in America she can do even more to become world renowned.
guardian character
Anja’s guardian character is named Kori. Kori was created from Anja’s dream to be the most popular figure skater in the world. When Anja character changes she becomes a lot more approachable and kind with her words though they have very bitter and sarcastic undertones. She’s a lot more analytical of conversations instead of just saying the first insult that comes to mind and pops out more hard hitting and calculated jabs. When character changing, Anja gains a snowflake and star headpiece that wraps all the way around her head.
iygYKj7.png

sDXNmB1.png
Character Transformation
Ability
TBA

Anja and Kori combine to make Divine Spotlight. She wears a figure skating dress that's a very dusty blue. It is off the shoulder with ruffles around her upper arms, and the entire dress is covered in a sparkly tool. She wears black tights, white boots that resemble figure skates and white gloves with ruffles at the wrists. Her hair is in a braid, a white and sparkly blue ribbon tied between the braids. Her main weapons are a bow w/ ice like arrows, and a white ribbon stick that she usses as a lassoo. More tba because magic hard
extras
Anja is majoring in dance for obvious reasons but is also majoring in journalism both as a backup and as a way to study how the media works to help her gain popularity.

Anja's colors are #05aece, Cerulean and #a3eefd, Anakiwa
code by @Nano

Last edited:
Austin
Tyler
“Ask the wind, Fräulein. I'll be riding on it!" – Klavier Gavin, in Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney, Case 4-2
Basic Information
Name
Austin Tayler
Nickname
Stin, Rock prince, Guitar prince.
date of birth
April 12th
position
High School Junior
Orientation
Aromantic / Asexual
Country of Origin
California, USA
Appearance
height
5 Feet 11 inches
hair
Blonde
eyes
Dark Blue
Voice Claim
TBD

Austin always carries at least a chain hooked in his belt and his iconic necklace.
personality
Austin is a free spirit. He goes where the wind takes him as he creates rock and roll. For all the students, he is a gentleman and a relaxed person, giving hope and love through their music. What they don't know is that he can be quite judgemental and mischievous, using his Chara Change for personal use. He thinks that having a Character Guardian gives you the right of using their powers, after all, it was your bravery and passion who brought your dreams alive.

Likes: Guitars, Playing songs, Writing songs, Fast rides, Doing what he feels like doing, Rock music, Some of pop music, leather jackets, people with strong passions.
Dislikes: Rules, People telling what he can or can't do, people pushing their beliefs into other, Lip-Sync, Art thievery, cheating to create good music.
backstory
Born and Raise in California, he had a taste of the artistic industries that flourish around him. Since little he wanted to be a famous guitarist, he practice everyday. None of his parents are from the artistic field, which made him felt misunderstood.

The first time he met his Guardian Character was at his 14 years old. He liked a girl of his class, but didn't knew how to tell her his feelings. Wishing for courage, his Shugo Chara appeared. Brainstorming, he decided to write her a song. The day he sang her his song, she rejected him. Funny enough others heard him sang and love it. That day his fame in the school increase as his faith in love shattered.

After that incident, he began using his powers to his benefit. Charming people, so he could never hear a rejection again.

He form a band with other students from the Angelwood International Academy named "Winged Riders", gaining fame and a fanclub inside and outside the Academy.
Guardian Character
Plect is his Character Guardian name, he is the reflection of Austin's love for rock music. He is quiet and tend to say few words when he is with Austin. He tends to play his guitar at any time or place, even if other people are talking beside him. He looks mysterious, but in the inside, he just wants to be there for his person

58786810_7kGJ5wEoXVDQKX2.jpg
Character Transformation
Attack
TBD

"Guilty Strings" is the name of the transformation, getting a full rock star make over.

His main weapons are his guitar and a couple of chains
extras
His last name was going to be "Perry", for the Aerosmith guitarist

Austin will NEVER use his charm powers to make people like his music, his talent is raw.
code by @Nano

Last edited:

scroll.

Morning Grace
devo

BASIC INFORMATION
NAME: Arisa Yasuda
SCHOOL GRADE: 9th
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Fukuoka, Japan
ROMANTIC ORIENTATION: Heteroromantic
PERSONALITY: Cheerful and high-spirited, Arisa is a playful, active, and generally positive girl that always finds something to be excited or passionate about. Arisa a very kind girl who attempts to help and comfort anyone to the best of her ability, but despite the high-spiritedness she also has timid side to her but it isn't something she shows to other people. Arisa believes deep down that there's nothing really nothing all that special about her though you'd never think she had such low self-esteem based on how she comes off. She can be manipulated through her desire to help others. Arisa often tries to understand others, even if it doesn’t end well. She can be anxious, scared, (traits she tends to hide about herself) and usually doesn’t fully understand the whole situation, but even so, she attempts to do what is right.
HISTORY: Arisa comes from a overachieving rich family. On her mom's side of the family it's always been tradition to get sent to a boarding school once they turn 14. So now she has been shipped off to a boarding school in America and though she doesn't show it she had alot of anxiety over it. (More backstory will be reveled in rp)

GUARDIAN CHARACTER INFO
GUARDIAN CHARACTER NAME: Tutu
DREAM: Her guardian character was born from her desire to be a ballerina and her love for dance.
GUARDIAN CHARACTER NAME: Hina
DREAM: Her guardian character is born from her desire to loving herself more and not continuing to think lowly of herself or to continue to go through this alight depression she has. The egg has not hatched yet. This guardian character represents her light, confidents and loving herself.
GUARDIAN EGGS: Ok So I have two pictures that are suppose to be her guardian eggs. It's more like the design on her eggs then the eggs it's self. Bith eggs are white and the design you see in the pictures are on her eggs. The first egg is Tutu's and the second egg is Hina's.

GALLERY

Arisa

designed by bad ending. & coded by xayah.ღ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back