• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

AnemoVictorious

local tired fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Tsln6x1.png
OOC

here's an ooc thread! this is where we can chat and plot, as well as brainstorm ideas for the rp beyond just the basic setting :D

Last edited:
oh shoot, i should probably stake my claims for faceclaims! feel free to do so as well!

NILOU - Genshin Impact
CYNO - Genshin Impact
YOSHIKAZU MIAYNO - Sasaki and Miyano

i'll make the cs thread later today - i jist wanna finish my original two first + the very bare bones one for the leader.
if you want a head start, you can use any sort of template and the information i'll require is...

Name:
School Grade:
Country of Origin:
Romantic Orientation:
Faceclaim: (If applicable)
Personality: (As brief or detailed as you'd like)
History: (As brief or detailed as you'd like)

Guardian Character Name:
Guardian Character Appearance/Faceclaim:
Guardian Character's Egg: (If they have two Guardian Characters, the eggs often have similar designs)
Dream: (The dream they were born from)
Character Change: (The Guardian Characters usually have a short phrase they say when it happens alongside the physical change, if you need help let me know)
Character Transformation (It's usually a two-word phrase relating back to their motifs. If there are two Guardian characters, they usually have very similar names [Lunatic Charm/Seraphic Charm, or Amulet Heart/Amulet Spade/Amulet Clover/Amulet Dia], plus they gain an outfit similar to the Guardian Characters and weapons relating to the motif. No need to get detailed with the attacks at the moment, though.)

the school is yet to be named but will be based in america.
i am posting this on mobile so i apologize for any errors ;-;

hey everyone! MysticEcho23 MysticEcho23 will be playing the leader of the villains organization! i'm not sure if they have a name planned out, but i'm currently taking suggestions for the good guys group and the school!

for the school, it'll be something like soandso international academy, and for the main group, we could either go with guardians like in the show itself, guardian angels, guardians/angels of dreams, or something else if you have suggestions!

i'm also making a girl for the villains as well, i'll have her cs up in a little while!

hey everyone! MysticEcho23 MysticEcho23 will be playing the leader of the villains organization! i'm not sure if they have a name planned out, but i'm currently taking suggestions for the good guys group and the school!

for the school, it'll be something like soandso international academy, and for the main group, we could either go with guardians like in the show itself, guardian angels, guardians/angels of dreams, or something else if you have suggestions!

i'm also making a girl for the villains as well, i'll have her cs up in a little while!
I certainly don't have a name in mind at the moment so if anyone else happens to get any ideas I'd love to hear them!

My Character is up! I'll try to put tomorrow the images of Lil. Hope everything in her CS is ok :33:

About the group's name. .. . . How about "The Humpty Assosiation"?? In name of the Humpty Lock, the one able to chara transform the guardians.

Howdy hey everyone, just wanted to talk about some stuff AnemoVictorious AnemoVictorious has come up with while she gets some other work done!
The school's official title is Angelwood International Academy.
Secondly, we have a different goal for the villains than in Shugo Chara itself. The main goal of the Villains is to destroy/get rid of dreams. Whether that be because they feel like only their dreams should be realized, or that dreams are not good in the first place. The group wants to get rid of them and stop them from becoming characters if possible!

yes, she looks good! once you add the appearance and the character transformation name, she'll be accepted ^v^
Ready! Its just a simple sketch, hope you like it~
Howdy hey everyone, just wanted to talk about some stuff AnemoVictorious AnemoVictorious has come up with while she gets some other work done!
The school's official title is Angelwood International Academy.
Secondly, we have a different goal for the villains than in Shugo Chara itself. The main goal of the Villains is to destroy/get rid of dreams. Whether that be because they feel like only their dreams should be realized, or that dreams are not good in the first place. The group wants to get rid of them and stop them from becoming characters if possible!
Interesting~ But, about the villains, isn't more fun to speak those details in private with who ever has villain characters? I mean is super interesting, but is also fun to know those details as we investigate ic.

I mean, is my opinion, its okey if you prefer to keep talking it here~

since this will be laid back and at a causal pace, i've decided to put up the rp thread! no worries if your cs(es) aren't done, take your time, there's no due date and you'll be able to jump in whenever you're ready! (because if i dont do it now, i will forget and i will Hate Myself for it later on)! no rush on anything, make your characters and post at your own pace - you're free to make characters into the lifespan of it as well :D

if you're confused about the dates, the letter was sent prior to school starting and the actual rp is set two weeks into the school year.

the ic template i've used is nano's re:suzunari, but you are free to use whatever you like!

as a side note, i'll be putting up an npc list for you to add side characters and their basic information - eventually. i swear. i'll get to it.

since this will be laid back and at a causal pace, i've decided to put up the rp thread! no worries if your cs(es) aren't done, take your time, there's no due date and you'll be able to jump in whenever you're ready! (because if i dont do it now, i will forget and i will Hate Myself for it later on)! no rush on anything, make your characters and post at your own pace - you're free to make characters into the lifespan of it as well :D

if you're confused about the dates, the letter was sent prior to school starting and the actual rp is set two weeks into the school year.

the ic template i've used is nano's re:suzunari, but you are free to use whatever you like!

as a side note, i'll be putting up an npc list for you to add side characters and their basic information - eventually. i swear. i'll get to it.
I am more confuse about the note Anubis sent the team. Its the "guardias/association" team, right? Dunnoh why I always thought Anubis was the leader of the bad guys XD.

So the rp starts at the fountain, where everyone meets each other and Cerberus?? I am really sorry if Im this confuse ^^'

I am more confuse about the note Anubis sent the team. Its the "guardias/association" team, right? Dunnoh why I always thought Anubis was the leader of the bad guys XD.

So the rp starts at the fountain, where everyone meets each other and Cerberus?? I am really sorry if Im this confuse ^^'
Yep it’s the guardian’s team! If you’re curious who’s on what side you can check the Roster section of the character page.
You’re right about how the rp is starting too! The guardians are meeting each other and Cerberus at the fountain! Hope this helps!

Yep it’s the guardian’s team! If you’re curious who’s on what side you can check the Roster section of the character page.
You’re right about how the rp is starting too! The guardians are meeting each other and Cerberus at the fountain! Hope this helps!
It does a lot!!! Thanks sooo much!!!!

Anja will have art done of her at,,, some point. I promise lol

By the way Draw Neoisi, on Austin’s character sheet, I think you may have left a bit of Lily’s stuff on the appearance section!

Draw Neoisi Draw Neoisi I love Cluedo and Lily's dynamic by the way! They're adorable. I also could see Cluedo and Clem becoming friends later on lol.

Draw Neoisi Draw Neoisi I love Cluedo and Lily's dynamic by the way! They're adorable. I also could see Cluedo and Clem becoming friends later on lol.
Beware on what you wish for, Cluedo is gonna drag Clem EVERYWHERE XD. To be honest, that would be cute!!!

And thanks!! Its really fun to rp opposites. I’m trying to make Lily as nervous and passive as possible (Without making her boring as a partner) so she could be the last kid to transform. Giving her a longer arch to grew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back