• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Goose's Partner Search! (MxM) (OPEN)

ColdEmergency

Best Goose
Hi hi! I hope everyone is doing as well as they can be. My name is Cold/Goose and I'm looking for some 1x1 RP partners!

Below you will find my rules/expectations, interests, original plots, and more. Let's get started!!

Rules & Expectations
~ 18+ please. I am 24 and prefer to RP with those closer to my age.

~ I tend to write 3+ paragraphs, and in the third person.
I would like someone who can write responses that are at least 250+ words.

~I write MxM pairings when it comes to romance, but
platonic relationships are free to be whatever genders!
(I am Trans* friendly, we love representation!)

~I will not tolerate hate speech of any kind. This is a safe space.

~When using a FC, please do not use a photo of an actual person. It's
not right to use someone's photo without their permission.

* Now onto the fun stuff *

Interests & Pairing Types

Bolded = Craving
~ Supernatural (genre)
~Fantasy
~Sci-fi
~Horror
~Romance
~Futuristic
~Distopian
~Hero x Villain
~Misunderstood Monster x Human
~Arranged Marriage Doomed From The Start
~Serial Killer x Detective/Doctor/Someone trying to
solve the case because they are an online sleuth

~Angel x Demon (Or both Angels/Demons)
~Vampire Lord x Minion/Victim/Newly Turned
~Enemies to Lovers
~Antagonist x Protagonist
~Harry Potter - I usually write as Harry, Draco, Voldemort/Tom Riddle
(Time travel troupes are my ultimate favorite, give me same-aged Harry and Tom)
~Alpha x Omega

Original Plots & Prompts

A Hitchhikers Guide to Vampires
While waiting on the road, thumb up, this hitchhiker had no idea the people that would
pick him up would turn out to be blood-sucking creatures of the night. Now
he'd have to deal with being stuck in a supernatural world with nothing but his backpack.

Beyond The Tall Walls
Living their entires lives locked up in the Town, two young adults decided to escape and find out what's
really going on in the outside world. Is it really infested with monsters and something called "taxes"?

Doomed at Birth
He was born into the prophecy, the one that claimed he was the one who would take down the evil Lord.
The big problem with that, however, is that he has no magic, is pretty average all around, and has no idea how
the hell he's supposed to end the reign of a megalomaniac.

I Like (the idea of) You
College is supposed to be a fresh start, a step into the real world. Who knew there were still bullies? YC has moved to the college campus
and vowed that this would be different from high school. No more pushover, no more being nice to everyone... Okay maybe being nice
is still a good thing.
Soft Boy x Bully/Asshole

This is Not Happening
YC moved to the big city and has already gotten a job, this calls for a celebration! After a night dancing and drinking at a popular nightclub,
YC hooked up with this really hot guy. Too bad going into work the next day with a hangover, YC discovers they slept with their new boss.

Prompt #1
"Why don't I go in her place?"
"...Because you are a prince, not a princess?"
"Well, they won't know that!"

Prompt #2
"This soup tastes horrible!"
"Probably because that's a puddle, not soup."
"Humans are so confusing-"

Prompt #3
"Welcome to Hell."
"Oh, thank God!"
"..."
"Sorry, I mean- Praise Satan?"

Borrowed Plots & Prompts (and credits)

The Unfortunate Civilian
The civilian froze, sweaty hands plastered to the steering wheel. “Uh, but aren’t you…dead?”
The bloody but very much alive supervillain bared their teeth. “Yes,” they agreed, and pressed their gun to the civilian’s head, “I am. So drive.”

Prompt by - gingerly-writing

Till Roommates Do We Part
What's worse than having a roommate? Having a demon roommate who hates your guts and wants to kill you.
Life is hard as an Angel just trying to earn their wings.

Loosely based on Carry On - Rainbow Rowell

Killing is bad, OK?
There has been a huge decrease in crime rates throughout the city, all caused by one individual taking the law into their own hands.
A new serial killer appeared one day and has been killing criminals without remorse, striking fear into those who have committed serious
acts of violence, sexual assault, murder, and most importantly corrupt politicians. Many people have spent countless hours
trying to find the identity of this new vigilante, no one had ever succeeded, until now that is.
(I like the idea of the serial killer being the bottom and just a crazy enraged smol boy)

Loosely based off of the idea around Dexter - an American crime drama mystery

Last edited:
Hi hi! I hope everyone is doing as well as they can be. My name is Cold/Goose and I'm looking for some 1x1 RP partners!

Below you will find my rules/expectations, interests, original plots, and more. Let's get started!!

Rules & Expectations
~ 18+ please. I am 24 and prefer to RP with those closer to my age.

~ I tend to write 3+ paragraphs, and in the third person.
I would like someone who can write responses that are at least 250+ words.

~I write MxM pairings when it comes to romance, but
platonic relationships are free to be whatever genders!
(I am Trans* friendly, we love representation!)

~I will not tolerate hate speech of any kind. This is a safe space.

~When using a FC, please do not use a photo of an actual person. It's
not right to use someone's photo without their permission.

* Now onto the fun stuff *

Interests & Pairing Types

Bolded = Craving
~ Supernatural (genre)
~Fantasy
~Sci-fi
~Horror
~Romance
~Futuristic
~Distopian
~Hero x Villain
~Misunderstood Monster x Human
~Arranged Marriage Doomed From The Start
~Serial Killer x Detective/Doctor/Someone trying to
solve the case because they are an online sleuth

~Angel x Demon (Or both Angels/Demons)
~Vampire Lord x Minion/Victim/Newly Turned
~Enemies to Lovers
~Antagonist x Protagonist
~Harry Potter - I usually write as Harry, Draco, Voldemort/Tom Riddle
(Time travel troupes are my ultimate favorite, give me same-aged Harry and Tom)
~Alpha x Omega

Original Plots & Prompts

A Hitchhikers Guide to Vampires
While waiting on the road, thumb up, this hitchhiker had no idea the people that would
pick him up would turn out to be blood-sucking creatures of the night. Now
he'd have to deal with being stuck in a supernatural world with nothing but his backpack.

Beyond The Tall Walls
Living their entires lives locked up in the Town, two young adults decided to escape and find out what's
really going on in the outside world. Is it really infested with monsters and something called "taxes"?

Doomed at Birth
He was born into the prophecy, the one that claimed he was the one who would take down the evil Lord.
The big problem with that, however, is that he has no magic, is pretty average all around, and has no idea how
the hell he's supposed to end the reign of a megalomaniac.

I Like (the idea of) You
College is supposed to be a fresh start, a step into the real world. Who knew there were still bullies? YC has moved to the college campus
and vowed that this would be different from high school. No more pushover, no more being nice to everyone... Okay maybe being nice
is still a good thing.
Soft Boy x Bully/Asshole

This is Not Happening
YC moved to the big city and has already gotten a job, this calls for a celebration! After a night dancing and drinking at a popular nightclub,
YC hooked up with this really hot guy. Too bad going into work the next day with a hangover, YC discovers they slept with their new boss.

Prompt #1
"Why don't I go in her place?"
"...Because you are a prince, not a princess?"
"Well, they won't know that!"

Prompt #2
"This soup tastes horrible!"
"Probably because that's a puddle, not soup."
"Humans are so confusing-"

Prompt #3
"Welcome to Hell."
"Oh, thank God!"
"..."
"Sorry, I mean- Praise Satan?"

Borrowed Plots & Prompts (and credits)

The Unfortunate Civilian
The civilian froze, sweaty hands plastered to the steering wheel. “Uh, but aren’t you…dead?”
The bloody but very much alive supervillain bared their teeth. “Yes,” they agreed, and pressed their gun to the civilian’s head, “I am. So drive.”

Prompt by - gingerly-writing

Till Roommates Do We Part
What's worse than having a roommate? Having a demon roommate who hates your guts and wants to kill you.
Life is hard as an Angel just trying to earn their wings.

Loosely based on Carry On - Rainbow Rowell

Killing is bad, OK?
There has been a huge decrease in crime rates throughout the city, all caused by one individual taking the law into their own hands.
A new serial killer appeared one day and has been killing criminals without remorse, striking fear into those who have committed serious
acts of violence, sexual assault, murder, and most importantly corrupt politicians. Many people have spent countless hours
trying to find the identity of this new vigilante, no one had ever succeeded, until now that is.
(I like the idea of the serial killer being the bottom and just a crazy enraged smol boy)

Loosely based off of the idea around Dexter - an American crime drama mystery

Im down! I actually have a ton of male ocs

Helloooo! I would be interested in doing an rp with you!

The hero and villain plot is nice and prompt 1! Maybe we could even mix the two together Or something hehe

hi! prompt #2 seems really interesting and i'd love to rp with you!

hi there goose!! if you're still looking i'd love to plan something with you <3 you can check out my interest check (in my signature) if you want to see if you think we'd be compatible! i'm definitely eyeing the hero/villain plot and i have i think two ideas for plots involving heroes in my own search thread but i'd love to discuss something with you~ if you're not looking anymore then that's fine though c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back