• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Golden Oak Academy - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
*Squeeeeeeeeeeeeak* The 4 horseman of the apocalypse are coming to Golden Oak! Sound the bells! To arms!

They'll learn very quickly that they messed with the wrong school
Lol Vahan better show the school what kind of tricks he's got. Cause I'm damn sure Darcy would turn into a cat and run lol. She's not a fighter

Oh nah. He ain't much of a talker when it comes to fights. Too much talking bores him.
His attacks are just really tricky and smart. And he does this thing where he literally laughs at you as you're trying to figure out how he's attacking you from all directions at the same time

Oh nah. He ain't much of a talker when it comes to fights. Too much talking bores him.
His attacks are just really tricky and smart. And he does this thing where he literally laughs at you as you're trying to figure out how he's attacking you from all directions at the same time
That is annoying. I'd be so eager to humble them.
Essentially, his goal is to win by causing chaos
Sounds like a wild man xD I know who I'm sticking with for a fight. Does he use weapons?

He may not always win, but he will have fun.
And can you really ever lose when you're having fun?

Dang, Destri being made to witness Dominic and Darcy flirt for the third time within the span of like an hour lol

I feel so bad 😭 but it was funny. I blame Dominic and his temptations. I do feel I messed up considering I felt Darcy was ooc. I'll have to be more careful regardless of how suave stretch is xD

And Stretch Stretch scores again 5-1 I need to step up my game. A challenge he wants a challenge they will get. Nya~

I also realized we are the D's trio.
Destri, Dominic and Darcy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back