• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Sounds like a ton of fun, can we take some liberty with the power levels and abilities of the pokemon? Like, I love crobat's design but if I had to stick to his canon stats in a fight my character would have no chance against literally anyone.
Don't take my word for it, since I'm not the GM, but I'm inclined to believe we'll be going by anime rules.

Sounds like a ton of fun, can we take some liberty with the power levels and abilities of the pokemon? Like, I love crobat's design but if I had to stick to his canon stats in a fight my character would have no chance against literally anyone.
Yes of course! I'm basing it more on the anime where attacks actually do something and not just status.

Okay~ :D

I'll be down for playing Dartrix (gijinka), but not sure about the drawing part. Does it have to be a drawing or will a description do? I'll prolly need a help if it's the former.
Description will do.I know how hard it is to find Gijinka pictures

ValidSilentGreathornedowl-small.gif
tenor.gif

About to head to sleep though... and busy tomorrow rush buying the Xmas gifts in the event I head into another lockdown, so if I do make a CS i'd be starting it on wednesday x.x

ValidSilentGreathornedowl-small.gif
tenor.gif

About to head to sleep though... and busy tomorrow rush buying the Xmas gifts in the event I head into another lockdown, so if I do make a CS i'd be starting it on wednesday x.x
Oh yeah it's past your bedtime xD Good luck and be careful and hopefully we get to RP again soon received_3146226938815109.gif

I'd stay up much longer... but had work today... so I'm shattered... also coming off a long afterwork/destressing gaming sesh :p

I'd stay up much longer... but had work today... so I'm shattered... also coming off a long afterwork/destressing gaming sesh :p
D: Nah rest man it's all good, I know you'll let me know what's up. Life comes first and I hope you feel better soon I know how stressing it is to be quarantined for you. Yeah I have been sick for about 4 days with vertigo so my brain won't let me write properly and think hard at the same time but I can talk since it's 2nd nature :/ I've just been resting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back