• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka Academy OOC

Should we RP clubs?

• Total voters
G
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Pokemon Gijinka Thread
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
ooh I do have a question, how are you planning to handle gijinka's whose final evolutions evolve through happiness, trading, stones, etc?

ooh I do have a question, how are you planning to handle gijinka's whose final evolutions evolve through happiness, trading, stones, etc?
There are 2 options. Either the Syrum changed the way Gijinka's evolve or make an arc for each character that wants to evolve.

which one for a PE Teacher?

1607754223489.png
1607754285234.png
1607754308965.png

For the P.E. teacher aesthetic, I personally like the Cinderace one the most, but the Pangoro one comes in a close-ish second.

I prob go with cinderace

And ooo, chemistry teacher =0

Actually, after much though, definitely going with the Sableye chem teacher idea. Was debating on that or Hatterene, but Sableye won out in the end.

Hmm I can think of a few teacher that's good for specific classes but I don't really want to play them

For some reason when I thought history teacher, my mind immediately went to fossil pokemon, then Carracosta. I do quite like the Xatu idea though!

I could easily see a Reuniclus biology teacher too.

Ooh yes, I only thought Xatu as the history teacher with the whole one eye looking into the past and the other into the future. Wait what if Gardevoir is the social studies and Alakazam is a maths teacher?

Also with all the pe talk earlier I can see Cinderace focusing on people's speed while Pangoro is all about power

Users who are viewing this thread

Back