• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
G
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Pokemon Gijinka Thread

Pumpkid

~Vibing along the cosmos~
Summary

Long ago, an underground group did illegal experimentation on both humans and pokemon to achieve power without the need for pokemon. Years of genetics lead to something entirely different. While the scientist thought they have succeeded, the test subjects began to mutate by having pokemon characteristics such as ears, tail, reptilian skin, etc. At the same time, the side effects of obtaining power had the experiments on berserk mode, unable to control their pokemon instincts which lead to a riot that caused the air ventilation of the drug to spread throughout the world and cause mutations.

The came to a panic and was announced a world of emergency where mutants were taken to analyze only to find it irreversible, or so they claim. It was announced that the mutated people were to be labeled"Gijinkas". It took 5 years to distinguish their type, 10 to adjust, and even though they were a nee species, they were not treated as equals. Their pokemon instincts and powers difficult to contain and understand. It wasn't until a human and his Gijinka best friend established the first Gijinka school for them to harness their abilities and be able to conform without prejudice.

It's been 200 years since then and Gijinkas have populated the world. Humans no longer exist since the new generation carry pokemon genes, however, a new organization called "Team Xeno" has popped during a time of peace causing a commotion. No one knows for sure what their intentions are or what they are about except they connect to the disappearance of Gijinkas.​

1. No God Modding, Mary Sues or Gary Sues​
  2. You may play up to 3 characters for now​
  3. You may play as a staff or a student Gijinka or a student/ staff spy Gijinka for drama effects​
  4. If you play as a spy, try to stay in your place as a spy fora staff of or student and not do whatever you want when you get angry. The point is to be undercover​
  5. No legendary Gijinkas​
  6. Some pokemon are restricted based on evolution. Think of evolution as age. Example: Charmander is a toddler, Charmeleon is teen and Charizard is Adult. The exception is if there is only 1 or 2 evolutions and can be considered as any age such as a teen Zorua that has two or a Sableye that does not evolve.​
  7. If you decide to join no one liners please​
  8. If you're thinking of joining, please be active and available, I know life can get in the way and that's understandable, let me or anyone you're interacting with know ahead of going missing.​
  9. :) If you can be active in OOC, you don't have to but I'd very much enjoy meeting everyone​
Edit: If you're thinking about making a spy, we are currently closed on spies but students are always welcome.

Last edited:
Sure, why not. With a holiday break coming up I should have plenty of time. Is there more need for additional students or teachers?

Sounds like a ton of fun, can we take some liberty with the power levels and abilities of the pokemon? Like, I love crobat's design but if I had to stick to his canon stats in a fight my character would have no chance against literally anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back