• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
G
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Pokemon Gijinka Thread
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Pumpkid

~Vibing along the cosmos~
1475983-bigthumbnail.jpg
Welcome to Gijinka Academy founded in none other than in Metaroot region. The first established school still standing tall after years. It's condition properly taken care of thanks to the headmaster, Dorian Gelees and it's the staff. Every day the land is maintained by the groundskeeper while the schools are neatly polished by Garbodor and their family before them. It's been decades since it's time and since then, adjustments have been made to suit every generation. Today is the first day of high school for the first years and second years since last year was cancelled due to an inconvenience that traumatized the school. It was best to let everyone take a year off while the schools repaired damages. Last year's issues are not to be brought up under any circumstances to avoid opening wounds, triggering those involved in the incident as well as taking an oath that is punishable by suspension. The suspension will sustain within anyone's permanent record. As for staff, they are under oath to keep silent as they signed a contract with the school. Hopefully 3rd and 4th years return with a sense of fresh start. As for 1st and 2nd, welcome.

• Bernice Riviera
    Location: Front Gates / Interactions: (Open for all 1st & 2nd Years)​
    a5982c5c8fe45759194809cbcbae3a2e.jpg "1,2,1,2,1,2..." Bernice chanted, jogging up the hill of the sidewalk until the school was visible. She halts now standing in front of the gates. She took a deep breath and marvels at the building across. To think she was going to enter a prestigious school where she is able to make her own choices, say what she pleases without supervision, and of course, learn to fight. Her powers had come three months ago on a summer's day. Out of ever Gijinka in her previous school, Bernice was a late bloomer compared to her perfect older sisters Cherry and Carrey, who had gained theirs since they were five. Of course, everyone is born with at least one power before progressing, but there are some Gijinkas who don't gain their full learn set until later. Unfortunately, she is one of them. Nonetheless, today is a new year entering a new environment. Bernice shakes away all the terrible thoughts and puts forth all of her emotions into this one moment. The blonde reached for the gates and pulled to no avail. The gates were clearly closed shut. No push nor pull worked. She puffed her cheeks and looked around. No one was in sight. She checked her pokephone for the time. "It's 7:30 a.m. shouldn't it be open already?" Up close, there is a which read:

To All Students
    We're sorry for keeping the gates closed. Our staff and volunteers are making last-minute preparations in honor of your first day as well as the reopening of the school. Please wait patiently for one of the faculty members or volunteers to open the gates for you. We'll see you soon!

~Sincerely, Headmaster Geeles

Bernice pouted before letting out a heavy sigh. "So much for perfect." She mumbled to herself. As she looked around, she noticed how far away from the town the school is. It had it's very own forest for miles. Practically at the end of town. She wondered why. Perhaps to keep the property from being damaged? It would make sense. Her eyes lit up at the idea as she takes her seat on one of the garden's marble rim. "I hope the battleground is enormous. I can't wait to start training." She chuckled.

Last edited:
Alexis chuckled "no questions from me, as always, but it is nice to see you again Dorian" she smiled, matching his happy energy almost to a T, but he knew she had her own darkness she was covering up

Katya kept to herself as the groups of spies began to dissipate and shuffle out of the room before heading to their destinations, Katya however lagged behind before heading to the highschool by herself, an objective other then spying lay on her mind, one that the boss didn't even know about

crowley_the_trevenant_by_sabi_cat_13_dbm3otm-fullview.png

[Location: Teacher's Lounge. Interactions: Other Faculty]
"Always happy to return Dorian" Crowley said softly as he rested against the wall "Couldn't have kept me away from this place, the grounds need all the work they can get, but the land is healthy and it bounces back. Same as the students" he looked around at the other members of staff "Speaking of, if any of your students get into trouble, send them my way, I can always use the extra hands" Crowley wasn't above putting first years to hard labor as punishment, something he'd done before and would gladly do again.

It was hard work taking care of the grounds, especially now with much of the work staff either out of commission or just out altogether. Of course, he enjoyed the work so there was no complaint there, but having the students help him out could be calming and even character building. Nothing helped more than sweating and getting your hands dirty and every type was useful in one way or another.

"Only question I have is whether or not we are getting the Hedge Maze set up again. Quite enjoyed working on it" it had been a shame that it'd been burned down during the previous incident but prior to that the Maze had been a favorite for all. Dark and secluded enough for romantic encounters, or a startling prank. Not only that, but the complexity only grew the more it was worked on to the point that Crowley had been looking to reward those who reached the center.

Let's have a look at a Dartrix girl named Airin. She briskly walked to the school with a bow and a quiver of arrows on her back, trying not to get lost on the way. I hope the school has dorms... Airin thought as she walked, considering she came from a faraway land (presumably what is/was called Alola) and had to stay with her maternal grandparents (who were accommodative to her, unlike her paternal ones) for about a month or so.

And then Airin arrived at the front gate before she knew it. "It's 7:30 a.m. shouldn't it be open already?" she heard someone wondering. That "someone" turned out to be a Lopunny girl arriving earlier than Airin was. Could it be... a fellow new kid? the brunette thought. She then peered to the announcement that was put there right before the other girl.

Last-minute preps? But why??? curiosity ensued on Airin's part as she read the announcement. The blonde's chuckle spurred the Dartrix girl to ask her about whatever was going on here. That being said, she poked the other girl as her way of saying "Excuse me," and asked, "Are you a new student too?" via sign language. All while hoping for the Lopunny girl to understand her somehow.

Last edited:
[ Location: Teacher's Lounge | Interactions: Other Faculty ]ddqhgyk-5120fd21-a98b-4406-b688-3b1469df0fff.png

We all know the protocol, Dorian,” Lucille interjected, the icy tone reflecting her opinion on the ongoing staff meeting as she shifted in her chair - crossing her legs at the knees. “Please make your point.” She continued, her blunt response obscuring the truth behind her statement like a cold morning mist obscures a vale. She wished for nothing more than to leave it in the past and move forward. Preferably as swiftly as possible.

Having added her two cents, Lucille fell silent once more. Listening intently to the words that followed as her gaze remained focused on Dorian. It seemed things would be different this year, yet the positives and negatives of this change remained unclear as of yet. Not that it mattered, at least for her. As a school nurse, she had no concerns regarding the way students would be divided amongst the available classes. “No questions on my part.

Lucille’s attention shifted to Crowley as he spoke up once more, yet her gaze purposefully did not. “Not that I care too much for it myself, but that maze rarely caused anyone harm and I suppose the students might enjoy it in their free time.” She explained, keeping her eyes adamantly locked on Dorian, “I guess it's fine by me to replant it, I don’t mind, at all.

[ Location: Teacher's Lounge | Interactions: Other Faculty ]View attachment 820732

We all know the protocol, Dorian,” Lucille interjected, the icy tone reflecting her opinion on the ongoing staff meeting as she shifted in her chair - crossing her legs at the knees. “Please make your point.” She continued, her blunt response obscuring the truth behind her statement like a cold morning mist obscures a vale. She wished for nothing more than to leave it in the past and move forward. Preferably as swiftly as possible.

Having added her two cents, Lucille fell silent once more. Listening intently to the words that followed as her gaze remained focused on Dorian. It seemed things would be different this year, yet the positives and negatives of this change remained unclear as of yet. Not that it mattered, at least for her. As a school nurse, she had no concerns regarding the way students would be divided amongst the available classes. “No questions on my part.

Lucille’s attention shifted to Crowley as he spoke up once more, yet her gaze purposefully did not. “Not that I care too much for it myself, but that maze rarely caused anyone harm and I suppose the students might enjoy it in their free time.” She explained, keeping her eyes adamantly locked on Dorian, “I guess it's fine by me to replant it, I don’t mind, at all.

"Now Lucille, remember what we talked about, a little less ice in your tone can go a long way" Alexis smiled

fpqoJTG.jpg
Vivienne Lumiere
{Location}: Front gate ~ {company}: Bernice & Airin

╒═╪═╡╞═╪═╡╞═╪═╡╞═╪═╡╞═╪═╕

What a glorious morning it was. The sun is shining, it was the first day of school. Vivienne had been looking out for this. The chance to meet so many new friends, to taste all their life energies. Vivienne was almost skipping as she walked towards the school. It had been quite the journey from home to get here. But she didn’t mind.

As she approached the gates of the campus she saw two people standing there. Weird… I’m not that early am I? she thought and looked on her phone Nope, like a wizard, I’m exactly on time She put it away, took a deep breath, and put on her signature smile on her face. Bonjour. are you also new studentz of ze academy? Vivienne said, giving the other student a polite wave. She wasn’t aware of the gate to the campus ground still being closed, The lampent gijinka was so excited that she could taste meet some of her fellow students.

╘═╪═╡╞═╪═╡╞═╪═╡╞═╪═╡╞═╪═╛

"Bonjour. are you also new studentz of ze academy?"

Now that there's another someone greeting them both with such a foreign accent, Airin turned to where the greeting came from. She saw a Lampent girl smiling and giving them a polite wave. Since Airin wasn't sure if her new friends there could even understand sign language, she pulled out her pen and pocket notebook, then wrote these on one of its blank page:
"Yes, I am.
The name's Airin. Airin Fletcher.
Pleased to meet you."

As soon as she was done writing, Airin gave the newly-written note to the Lampent girl, then did a curtsy to her with a smile.

Last edited:

3ca8c5cf38e36461560834b22d19ff9f.png

ba5a3029326c41f543633e2ddcd2dca2.png

{Location: Under an Oak tree inside Academy Grounds} {Mentions: Crowley Seraph Seraph Darkfire} {Interaction: N/A}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
full
Sitting below the shadow of a large oaken tree, the dark haired Luxray sat with his back pressed against the sturdy frame of the ancient Oak; a longstay inhabitant of the academy grounds and a survivor of the chaos that had ensued prior to the new year. Unlike Crowley the groundskeeper's favoured Hedge Maze, this tree had endured and still stood tall which was a testament to the foundations it had long since rooted into the ground many centuries ago. Now it was a symbol, a survivor of the tragic incident that haunted the academy and proof that strong foundations lead to prosperity and endurance. Though presently it was more of a 'natural' umbrella for the boy sitting beneath its leafy roof. Shielded from the unrelenting gaze of the rising sun above, Lux had both eyes shut as he leaned against the tree, his ears twitching ever so slightly as the various noises of the early morning caught his attention and his nostrils flaring as the various aroma wafting through the air tickled at his senses.

It was here that Lux had found some semblance of peace and tranquillity, a place where his accursed eyes would not ostracize him from those who simply did not understand or were too quick to judge. Ever since that day, his eyes had been the source of his problems; a stigma that seemed to have been branded upon him despite the false accusation. Having been framed and labelled a peeping tom, it wasn't hard for many of the academy's students and faculty members to believe the lies and see him in a different light, after all his species were well known for their X-ray vision and he had been found dozing off during lunch break. Putting their species X-ray traits and requirements into consideration as well as the state they had found him in, it didn't take long for many to believe the false claims and brand him as a problem.

Alas, despite the time that has since passed between that accursed day and the present; Lux still finds himself at the receiving end of scornful looks and spiteful comments; more so from the opposite gender but no less uncommon from those that he used to call friends. Hence why Lux unlike many of the other 3rd and 4th years was not currently tidying up one of the class rooms in preparation for the 1st and 2nd years. His presence wasn't welcomed and because of this he had relegated himself to being the bin-man, the guy taking the bags of rubbish down to the school incinerator; using this task as merely a pre-tense to excuse himself from the looks of scorn. To this very day he hasn't a clue as to who framed him, nor does he have any hints as to why he was targeted in the first place. Was it simply a coincidence that he had been at the wrong place at the wrong time? Did he piss someone off and they sought to get their revenge?

Perhaps transcending into his final stage was not the best decision to take, perhaps he would have had a more fulfilling school year if he had remained the reckless Luxio who couldn't control his own electricity and was the worst at hide and seek or any game that involved him being stealthy. Sighing deeply as he played that day over and over in his head, the dark haired boy opened one eye and tilted his head towards the direction of the school gate, the increasing sounds of gathering students briefly catching his attention as he was wrestled from his thoughts.

To those locked outside the academy, this was to be a new experience for them; a place where they could come to discover who and what they were, to harness those abilities that were unique to them and their species. It was a place filled with optimism for those unaware of the tragic backstory that had recently befallen the school.

Bernice Riviera
Locations: Front Gates / Interactions: Arin saniachan saniachan Vivienna Tellussoil Tellussoil
a5982c5c8fe45759194809cbcbae3a2e.jpg Bernice jolts in her seat when a Dartrix waved and began to sign something. Bernice didn't know A.S.L and gave an apologetic look. "Sorry, I don't know sign language." She said. Next person to approach was a Lampent skipping her way up the hill with a foreign greeting. "French?" She blurted out and blushed embarrassed to think out loud. "Um...yes I am new to the academy. It's my first year here. Are you girls starting out too?" Her eyes lit up again hoping she wasn't the only first year although she heard last year was cancelled due to something and so second years are also first years as well.

Pyla Usanda
Locations: Front Gates / Mentions: Bernice ( Pumpkid Pumpkid ) , Vivienna ( Tellussoil Tellussoil ) , and Airin ( saniachan saniachan )
sandy.png
Pyla softly yawns as she walks up to the front gate of the school, she leaves a trail of sand behind herself from her sand cape or just from herself but soon follows behind Pyla. She glances over at at the three students that were a Lopunny, Lampent, and a Dartrix that potential could be her classmates as she softly sighs and keeps walking "Wonder what this year is gonna bring huh..." She thought to herself as she keeps walking forward to the school with her little shovel spinning around with a cape of sand as she keeps thinking to herself.​

Alistair Burton

As Draven proceeded to complain about being asked to clean the classroom he was in, one of his peers, a Meowstic Gijinka named Alistair Burton could only roll his eyes as he telekinetically moved his own washrag across a few of the desks in the same room. "It's only fair that the new students get a clean place to learn, Draven. Do remember that someone had to have done the same for you in your first year, after all." With a free hand, Alistair adjusted the badge on the left breast of his coat, which resembled a King symbol () as used in computer simulations of Chess, indicating his position in the Academy as the resident Chess Club Captain. "Perhaps, even, some of these new minds might fancy themselves as Chess players. It's always nice to be able to teach others about the finer points of a gentleman's game... aside from that one incident with that Pawniard who got a bit too angry when they lost against me, but I would prefer not to bring that up again."

As Alistair looked around the now-cleaned room, he noticed the not-too-surprising lack of a certain someone that technically should have been helping, but was not, if only for the best.

/At the very least, he is not at risk of hurting anyone while the main gates are still closed.../ Alistair thought with two fingers on his chin. /Except... how would I phrase a proper warning to these first-years without scaring them witless...? Hmm./​

Meanwhile, somewhere in an abandoned shed on the Academy's grounds, a beast could only lie in wait amidst the shadows, somewhat dreading the arrival of the new first-year students.
Interactions:
Pumpkid Pumpkid
(Any other 3rd/4th years that might be in the same classroom as Draven and Alistair)

Bernice jolts in her seat when a Dartrix waved and began to sign something. Bernice didn't know A.S.L and gave an apologetic look. "Sorry, I don't know sign language." She said.
Airin sighed, somewhat expecting this to happen. Airin, you dolt! Not everyone can understand sign language, y'know, she mentally cursed herself.
"Um...yes I am new to the academy. It's my first year here. Are you girls starting out too?"
The Dartrix girl nodded, then pointed at her notebook on the Lampent's hands as if telling the Lopunny to read it. To be exact, this part:
"Yes, I am.
The name's Airin. Airin Fletcher.
Pleased to meet you."

And then Airin saw another girl coming. A Palossand. Waving at the newcomer, Airin would've called, "Hey there!" had she been able to talk at all.

Aisu Miyoki

Aisu was currently on the third floor of the southern wing of the school. She had been in charge of cleaning this floor alone, after organizing the students to their respective wings and hallways this morning as was her duty as fourth year class president. In an impressive display she had wiped every square inch of the floor spotless in two hours, either with a mop or disinfectant wipes. As the floors dried she checked that she was still alone in the building by doing a lap around the halls and then discreetly hid herself in a supply closet. She kept the light off, and the faint red glow of her pokephone's incoming caller lit her face in the darkness. She wore headphones so that no one could hear the call but her. The moment the man was done speaking, she ended the call.

"Any questio-" Click. She had no desire to prolong the meeting any more than it had to go. She felt disgusted having merely listened. She did not agree with a word of what the Salamance was spewing. Her mother had told her these people were going to change the world for the better soon, and that the information she was giving them could help her do good work in the government to aid this change. She loved her mother, but her teachers were good people. Her friends at the school were the only one's she'd ever known. Spying on them felt terrible, but so did disobeying her mother.

As she pondered her existence, she wandered back towards the main building to check on the progress of the other third and fourth years, before suggesting they start heading towards the opening ceremony. Before she could reach the main building however, outside the southern wing she spied Lux lazing about under a tree.

"LUX RAYMOND!" Said the nine tails with an icy scolding bellow which could have caused an avalanche. "IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR ELECTRIC ASS OVER TO THE NORTH WING AND HELP FINISH CLEANING I'LL HAVE YOU DOING IT AFTER SCHOOL FOR A WEEK!" She had finally marched up next to him and stared down at his spot as if he were a math problem she didn't want to solve. "And if I don't hear from Alistair you made it there I'll give you a good reason to mope." She continued to stare hardly awaiting a response.

Mentions: quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Phayne Phayne Pumpkid Pumpkid

Pyla Usanda
Locations: Front Gates / Interactions: Airin ( saniachan saniachan )
sandy.png
Pyla soon glanced over at Dartrix who waved at her and stopped as she raised up her sand castle pillar like arms and waved back to the dartrix girl, she soon looks back the school and continue to walking "What a nice person..." She though of herself as she walks as her shovel rotatoes.​

Kitsune Miyoki

Kitsune had honestly thought he was going to be late this morning despite his sister waking him up before she left earlier than usual. He had fallen directly back to sleep and the alarm was apparently not loud enough the first five minutes it rang. The time he missed due to the incidents last school year were made up through harsh sparring with his sister and father anytime either was free. He had even put in a little extra study time in move-synergy and type advantage over the summer, which is what kept him up so late. Very uncharacteristic of him.

"Man, the one time I try and apply myself." said Kitsune with a chuckle. He noticed all of his classmates and a few first years gathered near the entrance and got excited. He approached to read the note on the door and his energy went back down.

"That's unfortunate, I was hoping they'd let us in right away so I could check my homerooM and get my schedule. Hey! You're a lopunny right? Your species can learn some fighting type moves can't they? You must have a high physical attack! Let's spar! No moves, martial arts only!

Mentioned: Pumpkid Pumpkid

Last edited:
Victor Gonava
Interacting With: Kitsune, Bernice ( Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade Pumpkid Pumpkid )
Victor had practically been bolting his way toward the school by now. His alarm didn't go off this morning, and while he still woke up early enough, he did not want to end up late on the first day of all things. That'd be a bit disappointing in his eyes, even with this being his second year of high school. The incident made things a bit strange regarding schedules, he managed to get some good battling in with his older brother, so it wasn't a complete loss. Eventually, the school came into view, and whilst running, Victor checked his watch. "7:30... Alright! Close enough!" He exclaimed to himself, followed by a sigh of relief. His full on sprint quickly turned into a more leisurely walk as he made his way toward the school, trying to catch his breath. Had he overreacted a bit? Probably, but hey; he's here now, and it was a decent workout in a way. However, it seemed there was a crowd near the gates. Kind of strange, as he'd expect the school to have been opened by now. A bit annoyed he got himself all worked up over nothing, Victor was about to wander off and find something to do, to which he quickly found a Ninetales challenging a Lopunny to a sparring match. His eyes now glowing with excitement, Victor immediately beelined toward the two. "Did someone say spar?" He asked, looking like he's ready to hop in on the action at any second.

Shane Blyde
Interacting With: Faculty, specifically Dorian and Crowley ( Pumpkid Pumpkid Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire )​

“I hear you loud and clear, Dorian.” Shane replied in a somewhat content manner while flashing a brief finger gun pose with one of hands toward Dorian. The incident last year was devastating to say the least, but Shane was doing his best to distract himself from the negative thoughts associated with it. He personally wouldn't have minded bringing it up if a student asked about it, but it was for the best that the incident stays under wraps at least for the time being. New year, new day. Out with the old, in with the new..., he thought, before speaking up again when Dorian asked if anyone had questions. “No questions on my end either, by the way” After that, he turned over to Crowley, who was asking questions about last years’ fun attraction. “Now, as for the hedge maze, I’m down for getting that set up again. I thought it was fun, and It was a pretty big hit last year.” A grin flashed on Shane’s face as he recalled some of his better memories from last year, giving those who wandered in a scare in the maze every once in a while. It is meant more for the students, but he couldn't resist giving the occasional spook. A shame that it got burnt down during the incident last year; it was quite fun for the general populace many reasons. It probably was not all that surprising in the slightest that Shane of all people found the hedge maze entertaining, but he figured he’d let Crowley know anyway just in case. Maybe Crowley would even let him throw in an idea or two for the maze.

Alice Celio
Interacting With: No one at the moment; open to be interacted with
Alice listened intently through her wireless earbuds as Lieutenant Blaze gave his speech about the school. She made her way off to a place in the hallway where there weren't many people, making her way to a corner where it wasn't likely there would be any people coming by. She'd have to swing by and help with setting everything up for the new school year a bit later, as she didn't want to seem suspicious. After all, that is why the school gathered up all the 3rd and 4th years earlier than usual. Alice continued watching and listening to Renton's speech with a deadpan look on her face throughout the entire thing. Everything seemed pretty clear to her; spy on the school, feed the higher ups with info when prompted. She wondered what the students were like, especially the other upperclassmen. She had her predictions given the dogmatic nature of this school, but hey, if anything, Team Xenos was going to be doing these students a favor in the long run. Upon being asked if anyone had questions, Alice shook her head as a response. After that, she closed the meeting on her pokephone and got up from her corner. "Cheers to a new school life, I guess." She quietly told herself as she walked through the hallway. She then found an empty room started to work her "duties" as a "3rd year student" of the academy, that being cleaning up the academy before school starts. Hopefully none of the incoming freshies would ask her too many questions, though Alice could probably get by if needed.

Last edited:
  • Front Gates
    Pumpkid Pumpkid Tellussoil Tellussoil Dana Zane Dana Zane Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade SpookySableye SpookySableye

Still looking at the road she came from, Airin saw more people coming. By the looks of it, there were a Ninetales boy and a Vibrava boy coming this way. Yay, more coming! the Dartrix girl excitedly thought. Oh boy, this is gonna be fun! seems like she couldn't contain her excitement even more. She wanted to say something, but her notebook was still with the Lampent girl, so...

Last edited:
(I'm just going to go with this since I can't think of anything else to do)

Soon Katya began to approach the school stopping short after seeing the amount of people near the front gate, she decided to quietly observe the students before attempting to gain entry to the school after all she was there to spy as it was anyway.

The Young Zoroark girl quietly kept to herself somewhat blending with the nearby shadow that she had taken cover in, but still visible to some eagle-eyed people such as the dartix that was near the entrance

• Bernice Riviera
    Location: Front Gates / Interactions: Vivienna Tellussoil Tellussoil Arin saniachan saniachan Pyla Dana Zane Dana Zane Kitsune Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade Victor SpookySableye SpookySableye
    a5982c5c8fe45759194809cbcbae3a2e.jpg Berince tilted her head as the Dartrix showed the message on paper. "Oh, hi Arin! The name's Bernice and I'm going to be the ultimate fighter the school has ever seen. You better watch out." She winked as she puffed her chest with confidence only for it to deflate seeing tired looking Palossand dragging themselves close to the school until they were in front of the gates, and for some reason carried a shovel. Bernice paled unsure how to approach the pokemon. "Um...hi...are you...ok? You look like...you got a lot on your mind? She asked. Her eyes move to a Ninetails approaching the growing group. The first male out of the crowd. She smiled relieved that perhaps the school isn't an all girl school after all. She signed up without even bothering to check for any specifications. She had to admit one thing about Ninetails, they were indeed a beautiful pokemon regardless of gender.

The same ninetails she admired approached Bernice with his eyes sparkling as he spoke about her species and asked her to spar. Immediately, she felt she was soaring. No one has ever asked her to fight. She shot up to her feet and grinned. "Heck yeah! I am so in!" Her smile deflates as he mentioned no moves. It was boring to think it's only regular spar. She already has the hang of fighting, or so she believes, thr most exciting part were the moves, right? "Well that's no fun. I'd easily beat you with my speed." She boasted.

Another fellow Gijinka, a Vibrava by the looks of it interjected with the topic of sparring. "Yeah, this guy here wanted to fight me." She pointed to Kitsune. "Are you interested in battling too?" In thr midst of talking to the two, she had forgotten to give her name and ask for theirs. She turns to the Ninetails, "sorry for calling you dude, I probably should ask for your name. I'm Bernice, nice to meet ya." She chirped.

Last edited:
fpqoJTG.jpg
Vivienne Lumiere
{Location}: Front gate ~ {Interaction}: Bernice & Airin {mention}: Pyla

╒═╪═╡╞═╪═╡╞═╪═╡╞═╪═╡╞═╪═╕

The two other girls seem to be nice so far. and now that she took the time to look at them Vivienne could figure out what she was dealing with. A lopunny and a Dartrix.
Vivienne had to chuckle when the lopunny blurted out a very astute observation of Vivienne’s accent. The Lopunny then confirmed that she was new to the college, she even was a 1st year just like Vivienne. ”nice, she is the same year as me”
Then the Dartrix caught Vivienne’s attention as she handed a note to her. She was so quiet so far that Vivienne wondered why that was. ”probably shy… that’s so cute”. Vivienne read the message holding it so the lopunny could also peek at it.

The lopunny introduced herself and proclaimed she was going to be the greatest fighter at the school. Such bravado was endearing, It makes the spirit tastier. ”Well it’s tress nice to meet you both” Vivienne said with a genuine smile ”My name ist Vivienne Lumiere. Thies will be my 1st year at this academy. I hope we can have a tres bon time together here” she said making a bit formal bow ” And qui Berniece… I’m French” She gave the lopunny a cheeky wink when she said that.

From the corner of her eyes Vivienne noticed the Pallosand girl moving to the gate. She seemed a bit forlorn as she moved there. Was she also a 1st-year student? would be interesting to have another ghost type with her in her class. By that time more people were starting to gather around the gate. was it going to take that much longer before someone would come and open up? or have they completely forgotten about it?
Vivienne had forgotten that she was still holding the Dartrix’s notebook. ”oh, excuse moi Aerin. iet seems I still had your notebook” She said and held out the book for her to take.

╘═╪═╡╞═╪═╡╞═╪═╡╞═╪═╡╞═╪═╛

• Front Gates
    Pumpkid Pumpkid Tellussoil Tellussoil Dana Zane Dana Zane Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade SpookySableye SpookySableye Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Wow, so confident, Airin thought as the Lopunny girl introduced herself as Bernice. Her passion sure is admirable, yeah...

And then there's Vivienne, the Lampent girl from before. She seemed like a nice girl too. Heck, she even made Airin stifle a giggle with her cheeky wink at Bernice. Thankfully, Vivienne returned the notebook to Airin. The latter nodded as her thanks. Little did Vivienne know that Airin was born mute to begin with, though.

Come to think of it, Airin didn't mind her name's mispronunciations Bernice and Vivienne had made. Arin, Aerin, whatever. She had already got used to it. In Vivienne's case though, she called her Aerin (most likely) due to the French accent she had. And that's understandable.

As the Ninetales boy challenged the Lopunny girl Bernice to a spar, the Dartrix girl noticed a purple-haired Zoroark girl hiding in the shadows. Curiosity ensued on Airin's part, but she wasn't sure how to approach. So all the brunette could do was slowly walking to the shadows that helped the Zoroark girl to blend in. Very slowly that the people there may or may not notice her going away.

Last edited:
Alistair Burton

"'Unsportsmanlike' is a rather soft way of putting it. He tried to stab me in my left eye with his King, and when that didn't work, his blades. It's hardly a wonder he got expelled." Alistair responded to Draven, who then proceeded to downplay Chess. "Chess," Alistair corrected Draven. "...is a game of strategy and tactics. Can you not say the same for when we battle each other? Why, when I play--" Before Alistair could finish his sentence, Draven playfully grabbed him in a headlock, but Alistair, calm as ever, kept his poker face intact.

"Please unhand me."
When Draven went over to the window and pointed out the Luxray that had evidently been shirking his duties, Alistair seized the opportunity to slowly backpedal out of Draven's loosened grip and had a look out the window for himself. Before Alistair could say anything a Jigglypuff explained the incident that had occurred surrounding said Luxray. "Right. Luxrays do have that perk about them, I suppose. Still, I can't say I was immediately present when that whole sordid affair went down. What I want to say is, there are two sides to every story, as there are two sides to every coin. Perverse acts like that are most definitely unwelcome, but it is important to get both of those sides. At the very least, they're presently helping the Academy in one way or another, I'm sure." Alistair returned to one of the desks, his arms held in a shrugging position.

Upon sitting in the chair that accompanied the desk, Alistair's thoughts returned to Damien. Just like his secret friend, the Luxray Gijinka Draven saw had been branded a troublemaker. Part of Alistair wanted to ask them if they saw anything that might have been a genuine cause for concern, but that incident was in the past, and in asking them, the Luxray could potentially give any sort of answer with no sufficient proof-- Alistair had not been with them, after all, nor had he been present in the locker room (which, thank Arceus for that). As much as Alistair wanted to mention Damien to his peers to draw a comparison, he couldn't. How would they react to learning the Academy's Chess Captain met with someone that portrayed themselves, even though this was just a persona they used to keep other Gijinkas away, as a hyper-aggressive delinquent?

Interactions:
Pumpkid Pumpkid
Phayne Phayne (Mention)

Last edited:
  • Front Gates
    Pumpkid Pumpkid Tellussoil Tellussoil Dana Zane Dana Zane Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade SpookySableye SpookySableye Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Wow, so confident, Airin thought as the Lopunny girl introduced herself as Bernice. Her passion sure is admirable, yeah...

And then there's Vivienne, the Lampent girl from before. She seemed like a nice girl too. Heck, she even made Airin stifle a giggle with her cheeky wink at Bernice. Thankfully, Vivienne returned the notebook to Airin. The latter nodded as her thanks.

Come to think of it, Airin didn't mind her name's mispronunciations Bernice and Vivienne had made. Arin, Aerin, whatever. She had already got used to it. In Vivienne's case though, she called her Aerin (most likely) due to the French accent she had. And that's understandable.

As the Ninetales boy challenged the Lopunny girl Bernice to a spar, the Dartrix girl noticed a purple-haired Zoroark girl hiding in the shadows. Curiosity ensued on Airin's part, but she wasn't sure how to approach. So all the brunette could do was slowly walking to the shadows that helped the Zoroark girl to blend in. Very slowly that the people there may or may not notice her going away.

Katya tried to hide herself even more when she saw the dartix coming closer "this isn't good" she thought to herself. She didn't want to use her illusions, which was unigue to her species, but for some reason it always gave her headaches.

She thought for a few seconds before her plan was to attempt to run passed them all to try and get into the school, however when she executed it she made it half way before slipping on a pile of sand that seemed to be moving on its own. Dana Zane Dana Zane

Falling in front of the dartix girl, making the situation somewhat awkward.

Last edited:
Pyla Usanda / Danielle Skye
Locations: Front Gates / Interactions: Bernice ( Pumpkid Pumpkid ) Mentions: Vivienne ( Tellussoil Tellussoil ) , Airin ( saniachan saniachan )
sandy.png tomboyish.gif
Pyla soon stopped and looked at the lopunny giving her a cold stare as she doesn't seemed to like to be bother "...Leave me alone." She said while she turns back forward a voice is heard that caused the palossand girl to freeze and soon starts to look around for something a tomboy smeargle tackles the palossand "Ah! Pyla. Nice to see you again!" the tomboy said as she looks at the lopunny "You new?" She asked as she grins as Pyla becomes annoyed "Well. I'm Danielle but everyone calls me Dani. And this quiet gal here is Pyla. She can be very quiet unless she's in her more grown up appearance." Dani said as she look at Lampert, Dratrix girls "Well I should let Pyla off before she earth powers me." she said jokingly as she gets off Pyla. Pyla then gets up walks off at a fast pace towards the school.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back