• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ManuelyScript-

I'm seeking writers to collaborate with me on some original ideas or new ones. I have a series of stories we can play out.

1. Sci-fi fantasy-In a break through of the century, humans had found the fountain of youth. What would a world be like when no one dies?

2.Fantasy Fandom- In the world of Ni No Kuni,Cause and effect is parallel to our modern world. After a war breaks out over a peaceful region, it's wondered how it started and how it will finish.

3.Modern RomCom- In a small town settled in Oklahoma, two families fight it out as childhood friends turn enemy's during a race for mayor.

High Fantasy- What happens when you are rejected from heaven and hell? You're sent to the world of Everite where all rules to the common world are null and void.

Of course all these are snippets and if you're interested I'll be more then glad to add detail. Some things I look for in partners:

Being well read and Literate.
Willing to do more then one character.
Romance is not required but always welcomed.
Be 18+

I am always up for hearing other stories. Feel free to message and we can continue on here or Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back