• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings FXF Roleplay Partners 1x1 [Open]

weewoo

"Little wanderer, hie thee home!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I am currently looking for partners for one x one roleplaying. I only have a few things I ask before we do roleplay so, if you read through it all I will incorporate a code at the end. Thank you!

I am looking for diversity and open minded people to roleplay with. I don't want anyone who isn't willing to put any effort into their replies, it just not fun. I just need to mention a few things before I get into the pairings and plot ideas.

1. I ONLY roleplay with people who are 18+. Please be 18 years or older.
  2. I prefer to do FXF, because it's what I'm most comfortable with.
  3. I am willing to play with one or more characters
  4. Please tell me if you're not interested in the rp so, I don't sit there waiting for a reply. Just tell me so we can end it or figure out another plot.
  5. I typically match the length of my partners response so, the size of the reply can vary. Please be able to write out at least one or two, 5+ sentence paragraphs. It's not the complicated.
  6. Be open minded and if you're unhappy about the rp, please tell me so we can fix it! I love to talk OOC. I'd love to get to know you :)
  7. Please use realistic face claims.
  8. Be nice! That's all I ask.

Alright so, pairings!

I am huge lover of fantasy and romance so, anything like that is right up my alley. I'm also a huge fan of dystopia, victorian era, and crime type of roleplays. Here's a small list of pairings / ideas I have in mind. I will update more when I get ideas lol.

I have a few plots in mind for a few of these so, feel free to ask!

• Vampire x Human
  • Ghost x Human
  • Witch x Human
  • Vampire x Vampires
  • Demon x Angel
  • Demon x Human
  • Ghost x Demon
  • Goth x Cottagecore
  • Roomates
  • Zombies
  • Forbidden romance
  • Etc.
I couldn't list all of them, but I have a lot more in mind in chat. I would love to explain furthermore.

If you have read this far, in your response answer following the question: What is your favorite food? I want to know if you read it thoroughly. Anyways thank you!

Message me or comment down below :)

I have a big idea.
I'm interested and I think this idea might be to your liking.

It's a victorian/steampunk era where society has stopped progressing, aside from a few smart scientists, there isn't many people willing to make new tech.
In this world, fantasy creatures exist, but are typically hunted, yet some live among humans, but tend to be oppressed.
In this situation I'm thinking an engineer vampire is running a small shop where she fixes tech, when a human comes to her and asks for her to fix something, they talk more, and fall in love.

I have a big idea.
I'm interested and I think this idea might be to your liking.

It's a victorian/steampunk era where society has stopped progressing, aside from a few smart scientists, there isn't many people willing to make new tech.
In this world, fantasy creatures exist, but are typically hunted, yet some live among humans, but tend to be oppressed.
In this situation I'm thinking an engineer vampire is running a small shop where she fixes tech, when a human comes to her and asks for her to fix something, they talk more, and fall in love.
I love that! Pm me :)

Hello! I would be interested in a roleplay with you and have a plot in mind! My favorite food is pancakes d:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back