• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Excellent! Ok, I'll go get my previous character sheets to see what I can create to add variety.

If we don't have a character sheet thread, I think it wuold be a good idea to make one so keeping track of the characters and their character sheets is much easier.

Ok, I'll just copypaste my previous character sheets to use as reference for my other character sheets:

Name: Alex Parker

Appearance: Standing at 5'11'', Alex has an ivory tone of skin, along with short, black hair. He has icy blue eyes, and has an average build: not too muscular, but not too slender either.

Personality: Alex is clever and inventive. His creativity knows no bounds. He specially loves robotics and engineering, something he's been learning since his teen years thanks to his uncle. While not capable of making machines as sofisticated and advanced as his uncles', he has quite a talent in mechanical engineering and programming. Alex is open and friendly, cheerful and energetic, and very optimistic. He has a habit of seeing the best of any situation, and trying to cheer up the people around him. He's learned to not care too much about what other people think of him, and sticks to those people that like him for who he is. He can sometimes come up with the craziest ideas, and isn't the most "normal" person, since he has many eccentrities, but is a supportive and cheerful friend for all those who are able to look beyong his oddities.

Backstory: Alex's parents both died during a tragic car accident when Alex was just a toddler, so his uncle, Dr. Parker, was the one to raise him as his own son. Alex's uncle is a roboticist, and this is where he developed his interest in robotics and mechanical engineering. Alex was ostracized up to a certain point in school for being "a nerd", and for being "weird", but something his uncle always taught him was to be prowd of who he is, and not let what anyone else thinks affect him. While it was hard at first, Alex managed to develop the confidence necessary to be himself. At the age of 20 Alex finally moved out of his uncle's house, and got himself an appartment in town. This is where he met the rest of the cast, and became friends with all of them.

Relatives:
Dr. Charlie Parker (Uncle)
Sarah Parker (Cousin)

- - -

Name: Isaac (Intelligent Systematic Advanced Automated Computer)

Age: 1 (according to creation date. The robot actually resembles a young adult)

Appearance: Standing at 6'2'', Isaac has a rather slender body shape. He has silver-colored metallic skin, with bright green eyes.

Personality: Being a robot, Isaac thinks in a very logical, methodical and mathematical matter. Having no emotions or comprehension of them, his judgement is never affected or biased by emotions or affections of any sort, thinking in a very practical, logical and objective way. His lack of emotions doesn't mean he's mean or cruel though, as he is loyal and reasonable. Programmed to be friendly to all living beings unless they pose a genuine threat, Isaac is always willing to help, specially those who he considers "friends". far from apathetic, Isaac has a great sense of curiosity, always being interested in learning new concepts and information to extend his database. He's exceptionally good at problem-solving, using his observations, calculations and experiments to make a conclusion. He struggles to understand certain social concepts such as emotions, empathy, and sarcasm. While he is able to recognize simple concepts such as crying being a sign of pain or sadness, or that a smile is a sign of happiness, he often fails to understand how emotions work. He is also terrible at understanding sarcasm. Isaac takes things literally, so he will react to sarcasm as if that person were being sincere. Despite his shortcomings on the social sphere, he is programmed to help and protect, and has developed a special bond with Alex and the rest of the group, understanding them to be his "friends", even if he doesn't understand the concept as clearly as most do.

Backstory: Isaac was created by Dr. Parker roughly one year ago, and amazed by how well his creation turned out, Dr. Parker taught his robot how to be a good assistant and helper. Isaac's first few weeks of existence were spent with his creator, learning some of the basics of social interactions and other important skills. After this period of time, Dr. Parker sent Isaac to Alex, so that Isaac could assist Alex in anything he needed, and also as a way to make an experiment and see how Isaac fares in a social environment away from his creator. Isaac is the most recently added member of the group of friends, and still struggles with several social concepts, but is slowly adapting to how people interact with each other, and while his strongest bond is with Alex, he's slowly forming closer bonds with the rest of the cast as well.

Creator:
Dr. Charlie Parker

Name: Rachel Green

Appearance: Standing at 5'5'', Rachel has an ivory tone of skin, along with long, wavy brown hair. She has green eyes, and has an average build.

Personality: Cheerful and energetic, Rachel is the kind of girl who loves to talk with people and joke around a lot. She's the more spunky and hyperactive member of the group, and she loves to talk, though she can be a bit too talkative at times, to the point even her friends can get tired of it at times. She's cheerful and supportive, and will always try to cheer up her friends if she sees them upset or sad. She has a huge sweeth tooth, and loves to bake all sorts of desserts. She's hyperactive and very extroverted, and usually a person who won't fear to reach out to new people and befriend them, specially if they seem shy at first.

Backstory: Rachel grew up in a small rural town in the middle of nowhere. Her parents were strict and orderly. Rachel is the third of four sisters, and the only one who displays a spunky and hyperactive personality, as her older sister is strict and orderly like her parents, her second older sister is serious and inexpressive, and her younger sister is shy and quiet. Rachel was the one that brought joy and laughter to her otherwise strict and hard-working family. However, once she became 18 she decided to move to her uncle and aunt's house in the city, joining them in a more exciting and fun life in the city. She works with them at their bakery. She quickly made friends with the rest of the group with her cheerful and bubbly personality, becoming that friend that's always there to make you smile.

Relatives:
Wendy Green (Older Sister)
Lisa Green (Older Sister)
Sabrina Green (Younger Sister)
Mary Green (Mother)
Richard Green (Father)
Jeffrey Green (Uncle [Richard's brother])
Anna Green (Aunt [Jeffrey's Wife])

- - -

Name: Sophia Miller

Appearance: Standing at 5'4'', Sophia has a petite build. She has blonde hair that she keeps in a ponytail, and wears glasses. She has pale skin (when she blushes it's very visible).

Personality: Sophia is book-smart, she loves to read. Her favorite books are romance novels and poetry, which she's very fond of. She secretly dreams of meeting her prince charming someday and falling in love, but her main problem is that she's extremely shy. She has a hard time talking to people she doesn't know, and can get embarassed very quickly. She loves to write poetry, but she's too shy to share it with others, fearing she'll be mocked or made fun of for it. She's self-conscious and insecure, but when she's around the people she feels comfortable with, she can show her true nature, a kind and compassionate person who is very gentle and caring. She's selfless and willing to put others' needs before her own.

Backstory: Sophia grew up in the city with her grandmother, the librarian that works at the local library. Sophia has loved reading since she was a little girl, and was fascinated by poetry and novels, and dreamed of becoming an author someday. Her classmates would frequently make fun of her, calling her a bookworm, and telling her that she was a loser and that no one liked her. This worsened when it was discovered that she had myopia and needed to wear glasses. Her classmates would constantly call her names like "four eyes", "book freak", and many other things. Hearing her classmates constantly bully her in this way, along with her already low self-esteem made her grow very self-conscious and insecure. Even after graduating Sophia continues to have an ever present fear of being judged by others, and tends to feel like she's not good enough. She met Rachel when the girl had just moved into the local bakery, and Rachel quickly befriended her. Having such a supportive friend as Rachel helped Sophia feel a bit better. Rachel then decided to introduce Sophia to the rest of her friend group, and that's how she became friends with everyone else.

Relatives:
Gina Miller (Grandmother)

Name: Ashy Davidson(side character)

appearance:pfp but human and his hair is all jet black and to his neckline

Personality: Ashy is a flirt and is a bit of a perv, he isn't always the most caring person. Despite this, he is protective of those he loves(later the whole crew)

Backstory: His dad runs the apartment, so he lives there

Relatives(in rp):
His dad(an very minor character)

Last edited:
Here, my newly updated CS.

84585EF1-2DF4-45FC-AC3C-0B2F3C60A7A6.png

Name : Karina
Past/Trait : She was born into a wonderful family, but she moved out when she was 18 to live with her friends. She is super sweet, funny, and nice. She can be a bit clingy, but not to much. She loves to sing, so sifters she breaks out singing randomly, don't be surprised. She is super athletic, she likes to run and do acrobatics. Karina is single and looking for love, bisexual but leaning towards boys. (bump.) She is working out her dream of becoming a diesel mechanic (I know she is all over the place.) Her father was a mechanic and she helped him out a lot, so she knows a lot of stuff about cars and engines(In real life me I personally have barely any idea, lol.)

Basically the same thing as Friends but without those characters. Basically some friends are living together, and there might be some drama and romance, but yeah. I'm looking for about four to six people to do this. Catgirls are allowed, as well as other mostly humanoid people. But it's mostly like Friends, so try not to let an oc get too out of hand like that.
I'm interested!

Basically the same thing as Friends but without those characters. Basically some friends are living together, and there might be some drama and romance, but yeah. I'm looking for about four to six people to do this. Catgirls are allowed, as well as other mostly humanoid people. But it's mostly like Friends, so try not to let an oc get too out of hand like that.
Is there any space for me to join?

Is there any space for me to join?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back