• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ~ Forever Young: A Youth Club RP | OOC ~

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
i’m not doing willow until she’s needed if that’s ok , i’m going to mostly do cam because i’m more comfortable with them and know their personality more.

Typing something but it makes me uneasy not quite knowing how the others view him and their interaction with Casey so far.

Forget to mention Casey having a crush on Grant hehe. Got any clue about their relationship so far? Zervo_ibisx2 Zervo_ibisx2

Typing something but it makes me uneasy not quite knowing how the others view him and their interaction with Casey so far.

Forget to mention Casey having a crush on Grant hehe. Got any clue about their relationship so far? Zervo_ibisx2 Zervo_ibisx2
Hmmm how about this, since I intended Grant to be straight he starts out seeing Casey as like a younger brother, but over time it develops into more? Either that or they just stay friends lol

Harry is pretty much cool with anyone as long as they’re not awful or telling him what to do too much so he won’t mind Casey :) but most of the older kids ignore Harry anyway 😂

Cassidy will also be perfectly fine with him but she’s not at the Grove just yet :)

Hmmm how about this, since I intended Grant to be straight he starts out seeing Casey as like a younger brother, but over time it develops into more? Either that or they just stay friends lol
Well Casey would probably make lovey-dovey gazes at him from across the hall so maybe Grant is either oblivious or other, or hadn't noticed?

BTW for context y'all, I'm thinking Casey was incidentally visible in school if nothing else.

Didn't mention it outright in the bio because it was already long but the reason for his nickname is because he probably actually Karate kicked a bully at the school once or twice. (He got picked on a bit but didn't always a win when he fought and it wouldn't have been a Gary Stu-esque flawless victory when he did)

If Casey ever wants anyone to open up to about his crush on Grant, Cassidy would be happy to listen and would never tell :)

I mean she’s find it super obvious xD

Well Casey would probably make lovey-dovey gazes at him from across the hall so maybe Grant is either oblivious or other, or hadn't noticed?

BTW for context y'all, I'm thinking Casey was incidentally visible in school if nothing else.

Didn't mention it outright in the bio because it was already long but the reason for his nickname is because he probably actually Karate kicked a bully at the school once or twice. (He got picked on a bit but didn't always a win when he fought and it wouldn't have been a Gary Stu-esque flawless victory when he did)
Oh yeah, he's 1000% oblivious lol

Loving all these posts! Can’t wait to write for Cassidy and Jade though too. I’m so curious to see how all the characters will interact

Users who are viewing this thread

Back