• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ~ Forever Young: A Youth Club RP | OOC ~

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Maybe going Mr.Miyagi on those bullies had more benefits than he originally thought, since apparently Luke knows his name.

"OMG Luke-Senpai noticed me!" Lol

I’ll be posting later today possibly. I’m out in Jane Austen land for my birthday and may or may not be sober enough to write a coherent post 😂

Casey and Harry knowing Cam’s identity just realized that
If by this you mean Gender neutral pronouns, I wasn't surw where to take it. Possibly Casey overheard Cam telling someone off about calling them a girl.

Even if not he'd know to be careful cuz of other's confusion. He probably would have asked around out of curiosity before hand

If by this you mean Gender neutral pronouns, I wasn't surw where to take it. Possibly Casey overheard Cam telling someone off about calling them a girl.

Even if not he'd know to be careful cuz of other's confusion. He probably would have asked around out of curiosity before hand
alright, makes sense. if this is okay, they haven't told anyone yet. they're more cautious after what happened with their family.

Oh? Noone knows?... i mean I'm fine with it and it's your OC so... though I would feel a twinge bad if Cam bite Casey's head off for misgendering them when he had no way of knowing better

Users who are viewing this thread

Back