• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern "fever dreams" — experiments, soul mates, survival

Chimeric

strut
Roleplay Availability

• intro

ENEMY (COVER)

YURI KRUTIKOV

what's this?

A
    n unidentified force has attacked the world in ways beyond understanding. Not even the most powerful countries are close to finding out just what caused breaches to their power and silmutaneous shifts in the Earth's plates. But as humans do when they can't find the answers they seek, they make excuses and explanations so that it can make sense, even if they may not be the truth. This causes nations to blame one another and naturally in their rising tensions, leads to all out war. No peace can be had in the face of paranoia and a curtained threat. All while this inexplicable force could be preparing for another assault.

Yet there are those who are not entirely blinded by war, nor do they let the confusion and lack of understanding manifest blame. Instead they search for the real answers and solutions.

You are part of the solution. Whether you were a soldier, a student, homeless, an everyday joe; you were abducted to become part of a project. Consent and communication just don't fit the seekers' agenda. Your discomfort (at best) is but a necessary sacrifice. Operating for ten years now, this lab is hidden, location unknown, and full of other test subjects and a well protected and practiced staff. You've been the subject of experimentation, forced with gifts and curses of mutation of various sorts. And, of Fate. The most recent addition to your lines of experimentation, the seekers now wish to see if the strongest of bonds have been successfully forged between you and one other among a handful of candidates.

intro

info

rules

wake from

your
fever dream

genre

experiments, survival, soul mates

status

accepting

gms

L.Amour, Abyss

cs

lore

ooc

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
oooh, this sounds really cool! is there some possible way i could join without discord? i understand if the answer is no. thanks anyway. :)

Interested, just wondering what you mean by mutations? Character idea: person with powers similar to a Caladrius, a white bird that can supernaturally heal by taking in the illness itself and then flying to the sun to burn it up.

Eric Andre GIF

i am looking respectfully

Welcome everyone, thank you so much for your interest! <3 A Character Sheet thread will be made between tonight and tomorrow where I'll then link it and send out a notice here. I will also have an onsite oc thread made & ready by the same time. The Discord will be provided as you're accepted.
oooh, this sounds really cool! is there some possible way I could join without discord? i understand if the answer is no. thanks anyway. :)
In rule two "There will be a discord and also an onsite oc thread" so you don't have to have discord! Though I know a lot of people will be using it, I intend to keep the oc thread up to date with important evolutions in the Discord, though moving information between them may be delayed.
Interested, just wondering what you mean by mutations? Character idea: person with powers similar to a Caladrius, a white bird that can supernaturally heal by taking in the illness itself and then flying to the sun to burn it up.
What I mean is basically a power or modifications that are not solely based on a supernatural or mythical creature. For exampled one of my characters will be "Inkwell" which has to do with ink rather than any mythological beast or supernatural monster. That sounds very intriguing about your bird by the way I am excited to read on the character.

application & ooc links
The application and ooc threads have been posted!

hi i just happen to stop by and very much so invested in this, i'll work on a cs real soon! can't wait to be a part of this rp if possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back