• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern "fever dreams" — experiments, soul mates, survival

public announcement
As I am receiving a large amount of people interested in possession and healing or regen abilities, I will no longer be accepting these types of abilities. It's alright if these are minor additions to the overall schematic of your character's abilities but I think everyone would benefit from more variety <3

As I am receiving a large amount of people interested in possession and healing or regen abilities, I will no longer be accepting these types of abilities. It's alright if these are minor additions to the overall schematic of your character's abilities but I think everyone would benefit from more variety <3
Before or after my character sheet?

interested! i'm really wanting to join a group rp and this one is right up my alley, if you're still looking for people!! i have a character i'd love to reuse for this - he'd have bat-like powers, kind of, and wings, and he'd be blind or like losing his vision or something. would that work? c:

yes! I do want to say I have just amended the inteerest check with rules so please take a look before you decide this is the rp for you <3 Your idea sounds wonderful, I'd love to see what you bring

yes! I do want to say I have just amended the inteerest check with rules so please take a look before you decide this is the rp for you <3 Your idea sounds wonderful, I'd love to see what you bring
i'm thinking this was to me?? if it was then i have already read the amendments and it sounds even MORE like an RP i'd love to join because i absolutely adore character-based roleplays so much 💕 i think i have some questions so i'll hop over to the ooc thread c:

interested! I'm on my phone rn so I cant type as much as I want but this sounds hype as hell 😤

Come At Me Big Bird GIF by MOODMAN

Oh I'm desperate for a good group RP! this looks really neat and everyone seems so nice. If this is still open for writers i'd love to join ^___^ if not it's all good!

Oh I'm desperate for a good group RP! this looks really neat and everyone seems so nice. If this is still open for writers i'd love to join ^___^ if not it's all good!

You're absolutely welcome to come and make an application!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back