• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern "fever dreams" — experiments, soul mates, survival

Hello. I'm not certain about whether or not I will be able to join yet, however, I am curious about what the minimum posting speed that a potential player should have, as well as which of the character application sheets have been accepted thus far.

May you have a pleasant day or evening.

Hello. I'm not certain about whether or not I will be able to join yet, however, I am curious about what the minimum posting speed that a potential player should have, as well as which of the character application sheets have been accepted thus far.

Welcome!

Chimeric Chimeric will have to have to answer you regarding the post frequency limit, but I'll do my best to help with your other question.

Right now, the current accepted cast is:

Yurei,
Xiang,
Mercury,
Glue,
Verity,
Sondor,
Quinn,
Merrit,
Abraham,
Yusuf,
Loraine,
Marley,
Cooper.

We're still reviewing applications, so more characters will be approved soon. We are also still very much open and accepting new players/characters!

I hope that this helps. Have a wonderful day/night, and please feel free to ask more questions if you have them :)

Ok, I got the other answer for you!

We're currently asking for at least one post per week from players. If real life gets in the way we won't hold it against you, but if you know you're going to be gone for a long time, then give us a heads up if possible. :)

It's a little harder, because characters are connected so long term absences can really affect other players, but we can also work with you to make sure that before you leave your character is in a spot where the RP can move on, but they can come back as soon as you're ready.

Last edited:
Hello once more.
I have posted an application but will be unable to sit down and write a sample next week. If my character is not someone you would like to have, I won't take offence at all! Please, tell me in advance without hesitation.

Hello once more.
I have posted an application but will be unable to sit down and write a sample next week. If my character is not someone you would like to have, I won't take offence at all! Please, tell me in advance without hesitation.

Hi! Thank you so much for submitting your application. We'll let you know once we've read through everything! If possible, could you please add a mobile friendly version as well :)

Also, you can use an old RP post if you have one that matches your current abilities!

Hello everyone, at this time the roleplay/interest check has come to a close, if you have already stated your interest here, messaged one of us (myself or Abyss Abyss ), posted in the ooc thread or put a place holder on the applications thread, you are still good to apply/being reviewed.

Applications may open to new people later on in which this thread will received a bump/update <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back