• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

I think his mum made him go to bed xD
He suddenly disappeared off the discord vc.

That's not gibberish, btw, I also saw you accidentally posting the quote in IC. xD feelsbadman
And I wanna fuckin sleep. I had to be outside again for a bushwalk with the family.

Bed is comfy. Sleep is refreshing. See unlike you, Hell, my blood isnt primarily comprised of energy drink, so I can still get a proper sleep.

Plug it into google translate. Replace lord with master which are interchangeable in Norwegian.

lol. I certainly will.

Jack, on the other hand...will probably forget he has a phone. *shrug* When one finds one's life was in mortal peril, there are many things one naturally forgets.

Mildly insulted. Though he's a chill guy who would willing let his female teacher fight his battles for him so I doubt he'd care too much.
I feel like she'd survive. I mean, the explosion. If not, oh well motivation for Jack.

damm I hate being half awake. My mind just jumps from one thought to another.

I feel like she'd survive. I mean, the explosion. If not, oh well motivation for Jack.

damm I hate being half awake. My mind just jumps from one thought to another.

NPCs come. NPCs go.

They may reoccur if there are moments to shine.

Saber heard Rider's insult about her lover. She won't forget it.

NPCs come. NPCs go.

They may reoccur if there are moments to shine.

Saber heard Rider's insult about her lover. She won't forget it.
Rider knows. When they next meet, he expects her to not be nearly as defensive or reserved as this fight.

Anger gnaws away at intelligence and resolve, leaving behind only irrational decisions fueled by rage. And one wrong move can be all that Rider needs to capitalize on. Now I will sleep.

As a good gm, I know I ought be making summaries of each Servant-Master pair story. However the laziness in me is all-encompassing.

I'll work on it this weekend if I feel up to it.

Just wanted to ask if anyone can recall where the masters of the dark are?

Among the dark side is a cheap practitioner of clairvoyant magic. NPCs will come knocking at your door in time. Though Jack is somewhere underground london, Kozue is in Japan (Matou estate to be exact), Clux is in England. Amelia is gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back