• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

She has several specific techniques though.

And it's heat bending, not fire bending
specific abilities being used in clever ways are cool because they need to be used that way for power scaling, and it turns fights into puzzles, it's neat. big unga broad abilities do the job just fine, but they have an entirely different appeal than abilities like what vita has. 'heat control', for example, has such a broad range of applications that when i see a new technique my reaction is "oh, sure, that makes sense" rather than "oh rad, i never would have thought of that".

specific abilities being used in clever ways are cool because they need to be used that way for power scaling, and it turns fights into puzzles, it's neat. big unga broad abilities do the job just fine, but they have an entirely different appeal than abilities like what vita has. 'heat control', for example, has such a broad range of applications that when i see a new technique my reaction is "oh, sure, that makes sense" rather than "oh rad, i never would have thought of that".
THAT'S WHY YOU DO BOTH, BANDIT!

but the effect is lost when someone pulls an incredibly obscure way to use one of their one thousand techniques, because there was probably a thousand other ways they could have made it out of the situation without doing it
You're just impossible to please.

Also, I just realized that it's literally impossible to hide your Master status from Vita, at least if she learns what to look for. Since as Kiritsugu pointed out in F/Z Master's have a higher body temp due to their magic circuits working to support their servants. And Vita can sense that increased heat, so she would instantly know you're a Master thus negating any sort of trickery.

You're just impossible to please.

Also, I just realized that it's literally impossible to hide your Master status from Vita, at least if she learns what to look for. Since as Kiritsugu pointed out in F/Z Master's have a higher body temp due to their magic circuits working to support their servants. And Vita can sense that increased heat, so she would instantly know you're a Master thus negating any sort of trickery.
but i said broad powers were fine too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back