• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

If only Jack summoned a Lancer(and if only I could slash through on mobile) it’d be like old times, right Gil? Yes, inverted but yes. Though their relation makes up for it.

That aside, there've been so many hints as to Rider's identity, that I'd be surprised if people still don't know

I told ya I don't know enough about history

It's more myth than history since there's no way helheim could exist in real life, but no worries. I'm sure someone will say his true name. Eventually ;)

Then you can google him and say this rp taught you something~

That aside, there've been so many hints as to Rider's identity, that I'd be surprised if people still don't know
Like I said, 2 people with enough balls to walk into Helheim. Tyr or Kratos, and since it ain't Tyr, it's obviously Kratos who completed the Gauntlet of The Ages!

Welp, time to try and sleep and wait for the reply. Damn Valkyrie.

Saber's a serious lady that seriously aims to kill.

Using her to cut out inactive people in fact.

If only Jack summoned a Lancer(and if only I could slash through on mobile) it’d be like old times, right Gil? Yes, inverted but yes. Though their relation makes up for it.

*salutes* I now understand the joke.

Yup, he's actually norse. You see, there isn't really all that much mentioned of this guy, so I just went along with making up his abilities and such.
I suppose there's a lot of correlation between Welsh, Celtic, and Norse. So he's probably the Norse counterpart of the guy I found. Lleu Llaw Gyffes.

I suppose there's a lot of correlation between Welsh, Celtic, and Norse. So he's probably the Norse counterpart of the guy I found. Lleu Llaw Gyffes.
We actually nerfed his battle continuation. Otherwise, he'd be quite literally unkillable. The Twilight thing is just there to make it actually possible to kill him. You are looking at the wrong place, put more emphasis on 'Battle Continuation of Predetermined Fate', the name of it gives more than the actual effects of the skill.

Also take into account the characteristics of the Rider class. Not all Riders have a mount. I'll shut myself up here.

Nope, but that's an an interesting character I might use in a later rp^^

The skill doesn't actually have anything to do with Rider's legend. It's more a unique tie in that I found intriguing, so I allowed.

Well that was fast.

I know it’s for balancing reasons but considering what happened in Orleans it should probably be higher. Don’t mind me, just digging my own grave You know overpowering Lord Chaldeas and Joan’s flag whose name I don’t recall.
Don't underestinate NP's just because of rank.

King Hassan's NP is C+ and he fking destroyed Tiamat with it, I'm pretty sure. Ars Nova is also ranked C-

Overpowering Luminosite Eternelle is a bit op, lol. Maybe Faffy might be able to be able to, if she had a huge supply of mana, because keep in mind, the Fafnir from Orleans was likely drawing power from the grail.

Yes, I'm indirectly warning people to not fight Caster in her lair.

King Hassan's NP is C+ and he fking destroyed Tiamat with it, I'm pretty sure. Ars Nova is also ranked C-

Overpowering Luminosite Eternelle is a bit op, lol. Maybe Faffy might be able to be able to, if she had a huge supply of mana, because keep in mind, the Fafnir from Orleans was likely drawing power from the grail.

King Hassan didn’t destroy Tiamat. He just made her able to be killed. *Goes to look up Ars Nova because they all sound the same.* This NP is literally a self destructive Noble Phantasm with little to no benefit, why is it part of this convo?
Though I can’t deny your third point, it should be known Cu alter had the grail and was still only slightly superior to his mentor so it’s not that massive of a buff. I personally think the grail is about equivalent to her lair. So, yeah.

Fate has too many game elements not to factor in rank. I blame any oddities of what an NP should do to what it actually does do on the summoning. If the Servant is weaker than they should be, it's the Master's fault.

I can promise nothing when it comes to plot. If I get bored enough, things will just happen.

And I just realized that my last point was wrong. Well I strictly said it was personal opinion anyway so my conscience is fine. You really need to think more before you type.

Fate has too many game elements not to factor in rank. I blame any oddities of what an NP should do to what it actually does do on the summoning. If the Servant is weaker than they should be, it's the Master's fault.

I can promise nothing when it comes to plot. If I get bored enough, things will just happen.
So it's Jack's fault Rider wasn't sumnoned as Gatekeeper?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back